Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:21:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't believe no one has posted this yet.  No pedo.  Just what those harry forearms reminded me of.  Clip form Dodgeball.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIYv05vcZaA[/youtube]

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:22:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Good stuff in those genes

Never had a problem with one of them making their own sauce
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:23:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

as long as they have less hair then me....

and while I may be bald I am a gorilla...hair grows everywhere on me except my head.
View Quote
Seems unfair doesn't it?

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:23:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Hairy arms =Very hairy cooch with possible surprise left overs.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:25:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Would smash.  Not a deal breaker.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:26:48 PM EDT
[#6]
while an ape-like level of hair is gross, more hair = more testosterone = more horny
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:27:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Female mustache is worse.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:31:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Female mustache is worse.
View Quote

only if they shave it. Epi & waxing is ok No stubbles.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:32:36 PM EDT
[#9]
So a bunch of rugged individualists are intimidated by women with natural body hair?

Guys....I hate to spring this on you but women are not like Barbie dolls.  They do have hair. It's not gross. If it weren't natural it wouldn't be there.

I've told more than a few women not to shave anything they didn't want to on my account.  They were relieved and only did their legs because girls just do that.  

It's kind of Dark Ages thinking to believe women have to be a Barbie just to please some shallow concept of men's perception of 'womanhood'
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:33:01 PM EDT
[#10]
She must be snatchsquatch
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:34:43 PM EDT
[#11]
I can't stand hairy arms, especially more-so than mine I'm sorry, but visible or overgrown body hair on a women is gross, though I couldn't really careless if they had hair down there. There's a girl that I see at the store every so often with a nice face and body, but she has some hairy ass arms, and it just kills it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:43:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So a bunch of rugged individualists are intimidated by women with natural body hair?

Guys....I hate to spring this on you but women are not like Barbie dolls.  They do have hair. It's not gross. If it weren't natural it wouldn't be there.

I've told more than a few women not to shave anything they didn't want to on my account.  They were relieved and only did their legs because girls just do that.  

It's kind of Dark Ages thinking to believe women have to be a Barbie just to please some shallow concept of men's perception of 'womanhood'
View Quote

See my post.

As long as it isnt a friggin beard, i'm good. and hsave anyhting you want my mouth on with regularity.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:53:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Werewolf in a thong. Just saying.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:54:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Kardashian - yuck. Or, get her a NO-NO. make sure she uses everyday, twice if needed.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:02:34 PM EDT
[#15]
At least you cannot see the part in the arm hair.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:05:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

So we do not have to fulfill their unrealistic view of guys being sensitive?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:05:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I generally find women who complain about men's body hair to be assholes. Same goes for men.

From a sexual standpoint, yes, you should absolutely shave or at the very least trim your parts. They're going in someone's mouth. But arms? FFS you're not licking someone's fuckin' arms.

And if you are, you should feel bad and sit in a corner.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's a damned silly reason to reject someone.

I generally find women who complain about men's body hair to be assholes. Same goes for men.

From a sexual standpoint, yes, you should absolutely shave or at the very least trim your parts. They're going in someone's mouth. But arms? FFS you're not licking someone's fuckin' arms.

And if you are, you should feel bad and sit in a corner.

Excuse me, but I'll lick any part of my woman's body I want and not feel bad at all.

AB

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:12:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That's fucking retarded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is what wax is for.

Also if she isn't taking care of something visible can you imagine the jungle downstairs?  I'll pass.

That's fucking retarded.

Why? His statement makes sense to me.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:14:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Seems to more common with darker complexioned women... Middle Eastern, Indian, Greek, Armenian, Italian, etc...

Some of them can be drop dead gorgeous, but then my eyes are drawn to and transfixed on the thick bushy layer
of black fur covering their forearms, and I have to wonder "if that's what I'm seeing... I wonder what I'm not seeing
must be like"?

<a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/user/HenryKrinkle3/media/girls-with-hairy-arms-26.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k424/HenryKrinkle3/girls-with-hairy-arms-26.jpg</a>
View Quote

I'd smash but baby would have to spend a day at the sap getting de-furred for sure.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:14:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sort of like a six-year-old with tits?

Creepy.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:18:16 PM EDT
[#21]
I know some girls shave their arms and legs.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:25:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I dated a girl like that once. Her underwear didn't even touch her skin in the front, or the back.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:26:54 PM EDT
[#23]
As long as they have pit hairs I'm in!
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:31:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Doesn't Brucie Jenner have hairy arms?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:35:11 PM EDT
[#25]
WTF You guys would bitch if your icecream was cold
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:38:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Thats a bit much and those eyebrows
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 5:07:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I dated a girl like that once. Her underwear didn't even touch her skin in the front, or the back.

I missed this.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 5:15:12 PM EDT
[#28]
I shave everything below the eyebrows and I'd expect a woman to do so as well.  Hairy bodies are disgusting and muscular definition looks better without hair. (No homo)
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 5:17:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Girl in high school.... Absolutely gorgeous , smoky seductive eyes, luscious soft lips, Big brown amazing eyes......,...

And a fucking hairy back and arms! Nope, had to pass!

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 9:55:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Little harder to find a pic that shows my face, and I'm not wearing sunglasses.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Glockgirl26/DSCN1597.jpg

My older brother was teasing me about having "sideburns" one time...yeah, you have to be about an inch away to actually see them.  I told him to get out of my face.

View Quote

Eeww inky, do not want.

Jk. My wife and I both have ink. You look good.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:04:05 AM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:15:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Now I'm going to have nightmares.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:39:14 AM EDT
[#33]
I went to school with a Mexican girl that had hairy arms and even thin hair on her back. To this day she's so hot I wouldn't think twice about hitting it if I wasn't married. Not sure if she's still hairy or not.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top