Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/9/2022 4:48:05 AM EDT
It's disgusting and limits their ability to function like a normal human being. There's nothing sexy about it. It makes women look useless outside of the bed. Why should I hire a woman with long nails? Productivity will be next to none.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 4:59:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Had someone come in for an interview for executive assistant and she scratched herself when taking a sip of water from a bottle.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 5:03:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 5:05:42 AM EDT
[#3]
They make good back scratchers, but other than that... No.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 5:08:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I see this all the time where I work. We build tiny electrical components. Watching them try to pick up tiny nuts or screws is frustrating. Big nails, the big fake eyelashes and the big hoochie hoop ear rings make them looks like a clown show.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 5:12:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 6:02:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh, a thread about unemployment nails.  I hate those useless things.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 6:18:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 6:22:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Long nails are symbolic of a woman who does not have to work wipe themselves very good.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 6:31:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I see this all the time where I work. We build tiny electrical components. Watching them try to pick up tiny nuts or screws is frustrating. Big nails, the big fake eyelashes and the big hoochie hoop ear rings make them looks like a clown show.
View Quote

Ahhhh…yeah…the Tammi Faye Baker tarantula eyes look:

Attachment Attached File

If you pay attention, the same demographic that goes for the 3 inch long fake lashes, also digs all the fake hair …weaves…and extensions too.  I bet those beauty supply places make a killing.

Link Posted: 6/9/2022 6:40:33 AM EDT
[#10]
In addition to having long nails, typically they will have the names of their bebe dadas tattooed on either the left arm/shoulder or their belly. The tattoo names will be written in cursive, normally vertically and double spaced. I read about it once in TIME magazine.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 6:42:41 AM EDT
[#11]
One time a kid described a particular woman’s nails as “Fritos”. He was right and I’ve been even more disgusted since.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 6:47:12 AM EDT
[#12]
I always laugh at them while I'm out for work. Cant use basic tools like tablets/scanners. Hell some times they cant/wont do physical lifting.

"Well I finally landed a job as a pharmacy tech, better glue these things on so I have trouble doing most of my job"
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 6:48:43 AM EDT
[#13]
I would not want those things around my pecker
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 6:52:45 AM EDT
[#14]
My daughter has hers pretty long right now and I don't get it but she seems to get on all right.  I had fake nails too when I was her age but they never were that long as it was an injury waiting to happen as I worked as a grocery store checker at the time.  I just had them to get past a nail biting habit I'd had all my life.  

Attachment Attached File

The main thing I hate about long nails (on other people) is the way their mannerisms are so affected.  Trying to watch a YouTube video about anything if they have those nails is ridiculous.  

Went searching real quick and found a decent example.  

Starts around 4:40.  

Wasn't really what I had in mind but I'm too lazy to keep looking.  What I was thinking of was this gesture that I only see people do when they have those super long nails.  I'm forever responding to my kids' texts with the disappoint face meme and my youngest edited it and sent this back to me one day and it's exactly this gesture.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 7:00:19 AM EDT
[#15]
I think it's sexy and there are many productive women workers where I live with long nails. They are also mainly around 100-120lb and also wear makeup and sexy dresses. If you like dudes that's your prerogative.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 7:12:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I think it's sexy and there are many productive women workers where I live with long nails. They are also mainly around 100-120lb and also wear makeup and sexy dresses. If you like dudes that's your prerogative.
View Quote

I think they are talking about the four inch nails that are useless.

Link Posted: 6/9/2022 7:15:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 7:22:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 7:23:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Ghetto trash
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 7:24:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 7:24:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 7:27:22 AM EDT
[#22]
This is how I  like my wife to do hers.

Link Posted: 6/9/2022 7:30:44 AM EDT
[#23]
depends on how long, if it's Shanquia long that is disgusting.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 7:34:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/gBoAAOSw-jFgnnCE/s-l1600.jpg
View Quote

That was about the length I kept mine at when I had them.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 7:39:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Used to be an admin supervisor at my work in the late ‘90s that would have dressed out at around 340#.
She always wore very bright colored expensive dresses, high heeled pumps with her flat feet rolling over the sides, long fake eyelashes, wayyyyy too much sickingly odiferous perfume, and long hair with several tightly braided snakes all over her head.

But the most disgusting feature of hers was her freakishly long nails.
They literally curled they were so long! And she always had them painted and decorated. Nastiest crap you could imagine.
She could not even really type. She had to literally hold her finger straight out and attempt to press the keys with the pad of her finger. Maybe 5 words per minute!
There is no way she could physically wipe her ass!

They looked like these
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 7:42:31 AM EDT
[#26]

First thing that came to mind.

I remember going to a pizza place one time, and the cashier had super long nails.  It was like she was crippled, she was so slow using the cash register and such because her fingernails were in the way.  So stupid.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 7:43:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 7:45:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Would interfere with shooting a gun.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 7:46:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

That was about the length I kept mine at when I had them.
View Quote
Yeah, still have useable fingertips. That and the same pedi look very nice.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 7:51:16 AM EDT
[#30]

These are the normal length I see. Women here do them with gel. This length is sexy.

Not a fan of 4" Shaniqua glue on nails. If that is what you were getting at.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 7:55:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Fake nails, fake hair, fake lashes
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 7:56:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Long nails are symbolic of a woman who does not have to work.
View Quote

Which translates to; "She doesn't cook or clean," which makes her borderline worthless. However, you do see plenty of these long nailed women at the DMV and tax collector, which means you are pretty much right.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 8:04:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Much longer than this is ‘no, thank you’ in my book

Link Posted: 6/9/2022 8:05:30 AM EDT
[#34]
To me long nails = high maintenance, little to no physical labor. Both are a no go to me.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 8:10:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 8:31:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 8:37:10 AM EDT
[#37]
funny, saw some chick passenger in a car next to me today.
Long nails, typical holding  phone in awkward way.
Thought the same as most here.  useless.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 8:38:31 AM EDT
[#38]

Not sure any jokes I can make about that pic would be CoC compliant.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 8:41:40 AM EDT
[#39]
I've always wondered how seriously it impacted personal hygiene. That's gotta be tough washing and wiping.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 8:42:29 AM EDT
[#40]
The previous owner of one of my cars was a chick with long nails and crazy rings. Had to replace the steering wheel and shift knob from the latter, and replace several buttons from the former.

She did have good speakers put into the car though. People frequently complain about the factory Bose system, I was like what? mine is great! Then I took the door card off to replace a long fingernail damaged button and was like oh that's why...
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 8:47:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The way dolly Pardon could play the guitar with her long nails always fascinated me

and other things
View Quote

She had long nails?  Never noticed.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 8:49:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Think of how stinky that pussy is going to be if her fingernails are so long that she can't wipe her ass.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 8:49:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The way dolly Pardon could play the guitar with her long nails always fascinated me

and other things

She had nails?  Never noticed.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 8:50:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 9:06:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 9:13:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/gBoAAOSw-jFgnnCE/s-l1600.jpg
View Quote

very nice, maybe even a 1/4" longer...I like fake nails on women. My wife doesnt get them and rarely gets her nails done.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 9:16:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
My daughter has hers pretty long right now and I don't get it but she seems to get on all right.  I had fake nails too when I was her age but they never were that long as it was an injury waiting to happen as I worked as a grocery store checker at the time.  I just had them to get past a nail biting habit I'd had all my life.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/182688/Screenshot_20220609-052818_Gallery_jpg-2412281.JPG

The main thing I hate about long nails (on other people) is the way their mannerisms are so affected.  Trying to watch a YouTube video about anything if they have those nails is ridiculous.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4TtozWkDi8

Wasn't really what I had in mind but I'm too lazy to keep looking.  What I was thinking of was this gesture that I only see people do when they have those super long nails.  I'm forever responding to my kids' texts with the disappoint face meme and my youngest edited it and sent this back to me one day and it's exactly this gesture.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/182688/20220209_172418_0000_png-2412284.JPG
View Quote

Breaking a nail biting habit is one thing. Thinking they signify beauty when they don’t is another. Fake anything is ugly: nails, hair, breasts, eyelashes, different face from excessive makeup, etc.

If she thinks it’s beautiful, it isn’t, and it increases her chances of attracting an insecure man.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 9:52:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Breaking a nail biting habit is one thing. Thinking they signify beauty when they don’t is another. Fake anything is ugly: nails, hair, breasts, eyelashes, different face from excessive makeup, etc.

If she thinks it’s beautiful, it isn’t, and it increases her chances of attracting an insecure man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/182688/Screenshot_20220609-052818_Gallery_jpg-2412281.JPG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4TtozWkDi8

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/182688/20220209_172418_0000_png-2412284.JPG

User name checks out.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 10:06:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Would interfere with shooting a gun.
View Quote

I was once tasked with doing an M9 qual for another unit, I don't remember which but they were mostly admin types.

After my brief block of instruction, a female SSG walks up to me and tells me that she is going to have trouble shooting because of her nails.

She shows them to me - bright red and super long.  

Link Posted: 6/9/2022 10:10:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Yup, gross

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top