User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 1:00:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Any bite marks?
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 1:05:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know what kind of bone that is, but I do know you drink white claw like a woman.
Next time have your husband buy the booze and identify the bone.
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 1:54:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know what kind of bone that is, but I do know you drink white claw like a woman.
Next time have your husband buy the booze and identify the bone.
View Quote
Not being a basement dweller I actually do occasionally contact women

It was her’s

Attachment Attached File

Or will you marry me sweetie pie?
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 2:17:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Moose knuckle
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 2:40:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Grown ass man drinking white claw and calling it booze
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 7:48:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Backstory?  Where in Moab?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If it were bleached white, it would look like part of a human skeleton I walked up on in the Moab.
Backstory?  Where in Moab?
I went on an Outward Bound trip in Utah in 2003. We went into the canyons for several weeks. I don't remember which canyon this was . I could probably find it with a good

map.

We were on the canyon floor hiking  for about

an hour and saw a lot of big cat tracks and the girls were getting

nervous. The instructors said not to worry about it because we were in a group and would scare kitty away. I stepped off of the trail to hose out and almost stepped on the guys

bones. I let everybody but the instructor in the rear go by. I told him he needed to look at this set of bones and he blew it off like they would be animal bones like we had seen

so many times before. I said no for real you need to see this set, and he looked over the rocks at the bones. There was about one third of the spine still with the pelvis. The right

femur and patella were still there. About half of the left femur were about 5 feet away with several ribs. He identified the bones as being male.  We did not look for other bones or

disturb the area. The instructor was a

bit freaked that this was a human and asked me not to say anything to the group. I told him I would stand at the bend and make sure nobody else was coming back. He

got on the sat phone and called somebody to do a recovery. We looked at the canyon walls and saw a cave opening he thought was "kitty's house"

The instructor said that people would get drunk and wander into the desert to suicide and he thought kitty got this one. The instructor pushed us harder than normal that day

and we crunched more miles than usual.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top