Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:52:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Took mine down at the brain-dead occupier's 'inauguration'

If anyone wanted to light anything for July 4th, i told them to go their church or synagogue and light a candle in memory

all systems failed, all the way down to SCOTUS

Schoolhouse Rock was a Lie
View Quote

That's because Schoolhouse Rock didn't have any episodes on when, and how, to smoke Communist during their take over.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:05:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I took my flag down on inauguration day, took the pole down too.

Have proudly flown the stars and stripes since my first place in the late 1990s.

Even through Barry’s terms, I still felt like that flag represented something to be proud of.

This hits different. Election was stolen, nation is stolen. That flag no longer represents me.

View Quote

Mine came down at the same time.

My ranch now has the Texas flag and a Gonzales flag.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:19:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
H.L. Mencken,
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
H.L. Mencken,

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:47:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Flying this one right now.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:18:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Are you a wizard, cuz you read my mind.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 7:06:31 PM EDT
[#6]

I need to get that.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 7:09:02 PM EDT
[#7]
With all the chinavirus threads and possible mask mandates/ vaccines looming, I swapped out my flags, except one.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 7:22:11 PM EDT
[#8]
You people and the need to feel special.

Fly the flag and shut the fuck up, pussies.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 7:48:20 PM EDT
[#9]
LOL

Is your butt hurt bitch?

@Gadget08

edit
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:02:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:10:53 PM EDT
[#11]
The place I'm moving to is on a hill basically overlooking the whole town. On the other side of the river is the Baptist church, hipster tourist coffee shop, and several houses that all sported BLM bullshit during the election. There's a flagpole sitting on the hill that can be seen by the entire town but hasn't been used in probably 30 or 40 years. It's going to be used once I move in, we'll see how it goes.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:11:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The place I'm moving to is on a hill basically overlooking the whole town. On the other side of the river is the Baptist church, hipster tourist coffee shop, and several houses that all sported BLM bullshit during the election. There's a flagpole sitting on the hill that can be seen by the entire town but hasn't been used in probably 30 or 40 years. It's going to be used once I move in, we'll see how it goes.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:14:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
America hating fucks have taken over this forum
View Quote

GTFO of the forum then. Although I'm sure you'll be missed!
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:20:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It's toast and has been for a while.

Our American doesn't exist. After a few bloody, miserable and heartbreaking rounds fighting, some territories might return your dream to reality. Fedgov has dug in too deep. States have dug in too deep. Suburbanites and welfare rurals will milk this bitch dry and then light a match.

There is no happy ending. Even after the worst of it, freedom brings a certain anxiety that most just can't handle. I count myself in that lot. True liberty and freedom are hard to earn, hard to maintain and often demand death as tribute. I don't have the stomach for it and I'll keep right on suckling at the teet of easy life America until it implodes.

Nothing will trend towards liberty until laziness is beaten from our souls.
View Quote

I don't disagree. Been saying for years that the only solution for what ails America is PAIN. And that we're like an alcoholic + druggie... where the only way up is after being near death in a gutter for a while. A reset of priorities and reminder of what we loved about America. Well... a reminder for the sheep. People in this thread already know what America stood for.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:24:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Or you could GTFO of this thread and shut the fuck up instead of feeling your own kind of speshul? Naw... the world needs to hear from you, oh great and wise anonymous internet oracle.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:36:57 PM EDT
[#16]
I wasn't familiar with the history behind the "Appeal to Heaven" flag until seeing it in this thread. Good stuff, may have to fly that one when I get my place, or put it in the rotation at least.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:41:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Stars and Stripes every day.
Naturalized immigrant.  Proud to be here, proud to fly it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:52:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You're gonna fly a Commie flag? You know the Fuck Around Find Out flag is a ultra-liberal bat signal, right?

I'm not joking. It was started by Sanders supporters.

View Quote

Older guy down the street has a yard full of democrap election signs every election cycle... from local, to state, to POTUS candidates. FULL on brainless commie ticket. During Trump's presidency, he flew the Gadsden. Left a bad taste in my mouth, but his sentiment was valid (for him). Unless a flag comes right out and says "BLM...", then it is what I believe it is. The FAAFO flag is plenty relevant to me right now, and says exactly what I want to say.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:58:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Stars and Stripes every day.
Naturalized immigrant.  Proud to be here, proud to fly it.
View Quote

I salute you and would trade a thousand spoiled US-born commie wanna-bes, for one of you. I totally understand and respect your POV on this flag deal. I only took down my iconic Stars and Stripes (after years of flying it) because I wanted to make a statement commeasurate with my dismay at the state that we find ourselves in.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:21:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I salute you and would trade a thousand spoiled US-born commie wanna-bes, for one of you. I totally understand and respect your POV on this flag deal. I only took down my iconic Stars and Stripes (after years of flying it) because I wanted to make a statement commeasurate with my dismay at the state that we find ourselves in.
View Quote
Thank you.  Your (and my) right to disagree with the people in power, and show it how we wish, be it a flag, a sign, or what we say is exactly what makes me so proud to be here.  I have full respect for your change in flags, and cheer it on.  I'm not very political, as I saw enough "politics" as a kid, but your faith is definitely not misplaced.  :)
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:32:57 PM EDT
[#21]
I don’t get the Confederate flag flyers as it’s not your nation.

They literally shot and killed the guys carrying the American flag.

Fly it sure…feel free….it’s your right…..but not in place or higher than an American flag you imbeciles.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:54:32 PM EDT
[#22]
I Fly the USA flag Stars and Stripes only.  That’s all I need.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:54:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Proud immigrant flying the flag since the day I got my citizenship 20+ years ago

It ain't coming down for anybody, unless I move house
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:25:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I took my flag down on inauguration day, took the pole down too.

Have proudly flown the stars and stripes since my first place in the late 1990s.

Even through Barry’s terms, I still felt like that flag represented something to be proud of.

This hits different. Election was stolen, nation is stolen. That flag no longer represents me.

View Quote

With tears in my eyes I did this.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:30:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That's because Schoolhouse Rock didn't have any episodes on when, and how, to smoke Communist during their take over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Took mine down at the brain-dead occupier's 'inauguration'

If anyone wanted to light anything for July 4th, i told them to go their church or synagogue and light a candle in memory

all systems failed, all the way down to SCOTUS

Schoolhouse Rock was a Lie

Link Posted: 8/4/2021 12:34:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 1:03:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
OP. The secret new rally flag is the Bonnie Blue .  
View Quote

Damn it. Would you learn to keep your mouth shut about those things we don’t discuss!
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 9:08:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is the only correct answer at this point.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:37:03 PM EDT
[#29]
someones hot and bothered :)
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 11:43:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Says the lady from a Commie state. May your chains rest lightly.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 11:51:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Bonnie Blue Flag - with lyrics - popular Civil War song from the movie: Gods and Generals - HQ
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top