Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 11/3/2022 12:56:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 12:58:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I have enough trouble dealing with my wife's shit. I can't imagine multiplying it by 3.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 12:58:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I told him I didn't have a spare bedroom (which I don't). I ain't bringing that circus into my house.
View Quote

Good choice, OP. You don't want to end up on the wrong end of the wife's gun, should she choose to go that route.

ETA: You shouldn't have confronted the friend, though. Best not to get into a love quadrangle.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 12:58:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 12:59:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I prefer to only disappoint one woman at a time.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 12:59:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I would love to get some strange pussy but you're 100% correct.  My wife would find out
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 12:59:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Go back to HIS house and sleep.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:00:07 PM EDT
[#7]
If he’ll fuck around on his wife, he’ll fuck yours.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:00:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Wait, he was lying to the mistresses about being married?
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:00:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Rule #1. The other woman always has to know she’s the other woman.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:01:00 PM EDT
[#10]
The only way to do it is to include the wife in on the fun.
Otherwise you're just being rude.

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:01:06 PM EDT
[#11]
I think some people relish this kind of crap.  juggling multiple partners that don't know about each other and always running the risk of getting caught.  seems pretty stupid to me really.

ETA:  the guy above me has the answer, if you want multiple partners, go for it but why not have them all in on it?  wouldn't that make it more fun without as much drama?
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:01:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:01:38 PM EDT
[#13]
I don’t condone affairs, but I’ve known of many that were successfully hidden, even including a few dads raising kids I know aren’t theirs.

My favorite failure story was a guy I graduated from high school with. He actually flew his mistress to his honeymoon, even on the same flights. The wife caught them halfway through the vacation.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:01:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
About a year ago I started suspecting a friend I've known since high school was having an affair at his office.  Confronted him about it and he denied it.  Not long after he switched jobs and things seemed to be fine.  He called me last night....yep, he is looking for a place to stay.  His wife went to his office to take him lunch for his birthday  (which was Tuesday).  His mistress (the one I suspected) also showed up to surprise him.  They parked next to each other in his office's parking lot, both with a "Happy Birthday!" Cake.

As they stood there talking (and the wife starting to figure out they were there to see the same man), he and his current office mistress came out the door. She was going to take him to lunch for his birthday.

3 pissed off women left him, HR is threatening to fire him and the current mistress, and he has no place to stay.  His wife had already thrown his belongings on the front yard when he got home....

I told him I didn't have a spare bedroom (which I don't).  I ain't bringing that circus into my house.
View Quote

Are they employed in your field of study?

If so it is even more sporty.

And cunning people hide affairs all the time. It is only those who are dumb or careless who get caught.

Or those who want to be caught. Which is a thing.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:02:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If he’ll fuck around on his wife, he’ll fuck yours.
View Quote

You do understand the woman gets a say in the fucking, right?

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:02:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Lucky, I can't even get one let alone 3.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:03:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:03:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Rule #2: if your wife stills cares enough about you to recognize your birthday, much less surprise you, you shouldn’t even be thinking about other women.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:03:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You do understand the woman gets a say in the fucking, right?

View Quote

Not according to GD she doesn’t.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:03:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

And about having another mistress.
View Quote

So, home boy was banging 3 different chicks?

I'd give him an attaboy if he wasn't married, but to do that to your wife is all kinds of fucked up.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:04:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Unless you do it in a far off land...

and MGTOW!!!

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:04:33 PM EDT
[#22]
FPNI
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:04:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yep.
View Quote

??
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:04:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Two mistresses. Damn, what a moron and yes it will always be found out.

Remember, the fucking you want, won’t be worth the fucking you get….
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:05:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Not according to GD she doesn’t.
View Quote

Most of GD has never seen a real live woman naked, so there's that.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:05:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I don’t condone affairs, but I’ve known of many that were successfully hidden, even including a few dads raising kids I know aren’t theirs.

My favorite failure story was a guy I graduated from high school with. He actually flew his mistress to his honeymoon, even on the same flights. The wife caught them halfway through the vacation.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:05:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Women always find out. Always.

Men, they know, they choose not to acknowledge it until absolutely necessary. Sometimes that never comes.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:05:34 PM EDT
[#28]
The fucking you'll get isn't worth the fucking you'll get.

Quoted:
About a year ago I started suspecting a friend I've known since high school was having an affair at his office.  Confronted him about it and he denied it.
View Quote
Am I the only one who finds this really weird? You "confronted him about it"? How on earth is it any of your business?
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:07:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
About a year ago I started suspecting a friend I've known since high school was having an affair at his office.  Confronted him about it and he denied it.  Not long after he switched jobs and things seemed to be fine.  He called me last night....yep, he is looking for a place to stay.  His wife went to his office to take him lunch for his birthday  (which was Tuesday).  His mistress (the one I suspected) also showed up to surprise him.  They parked next to each other in his office's parking lot, both with a "Happy Birthday!" Cake.

As they stood there talking (and the wife starting to figure out they were there to see the same man), he and his current office mistress came out the door. She was going to take him to lunch for his birthday.

3 pissed off women left him, HR is threatening to fire him and the current mistress, and he has no place to stay.  His wife had already thrown his belongings on the front yard when he got home....

I told him I didn't have a spare bedroom (which I don't).  I ain't bringing that circus into my house.
View Quote

Lolz.    What’s his screenname?
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:08:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Wow that's actually comedy gold.

Practically bump into each other both holding a birthday cake.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to give him a place to stay either.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:08:46 PM EDT
[#31]
He made his bed, let him lay in it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:09:09 PM EDT
[#32]
some smug SOB is probably reading this thinking "not me"

i knew a guy that was very smart, and he knew it.  he got away with stealing a lot of money for long time.  And then the strangest fluke happened and he got found out.  Now he is in a federal pen.  

an arrangement built on deception will eventually fail. always.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:09:11 PM EDT
[#33]
"How could you tell he was having an affair?"

"He was happy all of the sudden..."
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:11:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I have enough trouble dealing with my wife's shit. I can't imagine multiplying it by 3.
View Quote

Eh, some men are just heartless pussy hounds who will burn down their whole lives just so they can plough one more woman.

Some are the stereotypical Chad character who can apparently do no wrong even when they are fucking three or more women.

And some are so fantastically wealthy that they can afford as many women as they want.

I used to know a mechanic, whenever a somewhat attractive woman would walk by he would always get this look in his eyes that announced that he was smitten. He definitely did not qualify as a Chad. His philandering got him into a lot of trouble. If it hadn't been for that he might have been a productive member of society instead of being constantly at risk of being homeless.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:11:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Grab his shit and put it back in his house

Why do women think they can kick a man out of his home.

Get pissed, get out. I am staying

My ex thought I was going to leave because she wasn't happy

Nope, get the fuck out
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:11:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sounds like a Seinfeld episode.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:12:04 PM EDT
[#37]
My brother suspected his wife was cheating and asked her.  She looked him in the eyes and said I don't know what you are talking about

But he knew something was wrong so he ordered a copy of the home phone bill and had it delivered to our parent's house.  Sure enough, as soon as he left for work his wife would start calling her boss (married male whose wife was 8 months pregnant)

When confronted w the phone bill my ex SIL started crying, my brother said I'm outta' here, she said What, no forgiveness?  Nope

They had a one year old daughter at the time.  My brother called the guy and asked if there was anything he wanted to confess.  Guy said don't tell my wife, let me and he did

Everyone got divorced and my ex SIL married her boss.  

And for the next 17 years my ex SIL made my brother's life hell with everything from child support (divorce decree said 50/50 custody and no support, she said you are going to pay me X per month or my new lawyer husband will take you back to court, to visitation to anything and everything)

My brother is civil to her and maybe he's a better man than I am but there's no way I could be civil after an affair
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:12:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The fucking you'll get isn't worth the fucking you'll get.

Am I the only one who finds this really weird? You confronted him about it? You "confronted him about it"? How on earth is it any of your business?
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:13:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Rule #1. The other woman always has to know she’s the other woman.
View Quote

Pretty much this...

Also, something about shitting where you eat....

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:13:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Go back to HIS house and sleep.
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:14:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Truth although there is a distinction between affair and cheating.

An affair is a relationship.

Cheating is the act.

Not all cheating is caught.  

But ya trying to maintain a relationship is time consuming. Eventually one of them is going to suffer and then there will be questions.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:14:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The only way to do it is to include the wife in on the fun.
Otherwise you're just being rude.

View Quote

Two girls using you as a lollipop is one hell of an experience
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:15:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Rule #2: if your wife stills cares enough about you to recognize your birthday, much less surprise you, you shouldn’t even be thinking about other women.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:15:35 PM EDT
[#44]
My wife would know before I did, if I even thought about winking at another girl in passing.  

Dealing with an affair would be way more stressful and anxiety-inducing than any possible positive that it could bring.  I don't know how guys can do that.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:16:24 PM EDT
[#45]
So you gotta tell each women a different day for your birthday.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:16:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

This

I feel bad for the wife... so many shit wives out there and she sounds like a keeper and this dude fucks it all up
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:16:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Somebody email this thread to my ex about twenty years ago.  I still don't know how many other dudes she fucked, just that they're out there.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:16:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Say it louder for the dumbasses in the back!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:17:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For some reason as I read it, in my mind it was occurring in the parking lot of Dunder-Mifflin.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:18:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
After 9/11, one of things that needed to be contended with was guys' side pieces showing up at funerals. No joke.
Family's all inside greiving, and suddenly the guy's goom is outside the funeral home.
Happened more than once, from what someone in the Counseling Unit told me.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top