Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:22:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Imagine believing you can vote for a politician and it making your  groceries cost less.

Dr Thunder sucks.
View Quote

This guy gets it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:22:50 PM EDT
[#2]
wtf is Dr Thunder.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:23:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yep, there's not much satisfaction in it because noone here likes the guy, say the wrong thing about orange Julius however..
View Quote

Not even the left leaning people I pay attention to like the guy. They make fun of him.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:24:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
wtf is Dr Thunder.
View Quote

It sucks
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:24:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Oh so you're for banning and censorship. I expected as much from the left. Bunch damn crying ass clowns. Fucking vote or don't vote. I dgaf what you bums do. But sure as hell you'll still be here crying about how we are fucked when you guys just sit on your asses doing nothing. N_TS disgust me.

I don't know how it was in 2016 but it damn sure isn't the Trump supporters attacking now.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:25:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

There is the corrupt state with its Rinos and commies and there’s maga. You chose to attack maga. That tells us where you stand. Join your greybar brethren and be at peace.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:26:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I’d put that up by the 2A Coalition in the “meaningless campaign promises” pile. Hell I’d put nearly everything he says in that pile.
View Quote

I see that you have heard the sad, but true story of:

Four Years of the Trump Administration and the “Beautiful” 2nd Amendment

The states of CA, WA, OR, NV, NM, CO, FL (Trump liked that gun control), IL, MD, NJ, NY, MA, CT, VT, VA all either eviscerated the 2A or passed gun control in the four years Trump has been in office and all we got from him were a few "paper tiger" tweets regarding VA anti 2A actions. No Second Amendment Coalition meeting ever held, no federal intervention at the DOJ or AG level regarding states (pot is sold freely in violation of federal law but all federal gun laws are enforced even if a state rejects them), no HPA, no federal CCW, no deregulation of gun laws; many can be done without Congressional approval through the BATFE (Trump's "best people" forgot to tell him about those), ZERO leadership initiatives done when Republicrats controlled the White House, Senate, and Congress (maybe this is 4D chess and Trump is secretly going to control the Biden White House; Q-Anon has all the excuses if you need any), and many anti-2A actions as documented below:

Trump/NRA Mutual Love Fest: Long on Promises, Short on Memory

Does Trump Truly Support the Second Amendment? Even if former President Trump fights off his legal troubles, history shows he is no true friend to the Second Amendment

Foreign Aid a Bigger Priority for the Government Than the Bill of Rights

GOA: Tell Trump to Reverse ATF's Reclassification of Honey Badger Pistol Brace 10/8/20 (from Gun Owners of America...Did their girl lose? LOL!)

Will President Trump Let ATF Continue to Rule by Unchecked Diktat with Honey Badger ‘Reclassification'? - just got a reminder the other month from the Federal Register...

Where's My 4D Chess? SCOTUS Passes on All 2nd Amendment Cases

Any Trump SCOTUS Pick Should Not Have Argued Against Second Amendment (we may have gotten a good one but only time will tell)

'Gun Owners for Trump' Could be Valuable if President Welcomes Right Voices - Gotta love that Second Amendment Coalition 2.0! LOL!

Supreme Court Judge Questions Trump's Bump-Fire Stock Ban

Congressmen Question ATF Brace Restriction Plans

Trump Dumps ATF Nominee Over Pro-Gun Objections

Who Will Guard Against ‘Guardians' When Trump Admin Enforces More Gun Laws?

Trump Considers Social Credit Score System for Gun Ownership

145 CEOs Demand Senate 'Take Action' On Gun Control – One of Them Is the Brother of Trump's Senior Advisor

Trump All Over Map on Guns as NRA Fights Self-Started Fires

Ivanka Trump's Support of Unconstitutional Red Flag Laws: a Red Flag to Gun Owners

BREAKING NEWS: President Trump Greenlights Red Flag Laws

Is the Trump Administration Imposing More Gun Control through BATFE with a Ban on Pistol Braces? UPDATE8/13/19
2020 is Trump's to Blow with Gun Owners

Trump Administration Export Ban on Over 32 Round Magazines Raises Question of 'Why?'

President Trump Brags About Bump Stock Ban, Supports Concealed Carry, Hints About a Possible Silencer Ban – Seems Confused About What the 2A is All About

Trump: 'I Don't Like Silencers at All'

FOP Actions of Trump's ATF Pick Belie 'Reverence for 2nd Amendment' Claim

Trump's Bump Stock Ban

Attachment Attached File

Trump Choosing Barr for DOJ: No Favor to Gun Owners

How Republicans Have Damaged the 2nd Amendment

DOJ Announces Bump Stock Ban, Countersuits Immediately Filed

Trump's Pending Bumpstock Ban

With Republicans Like These, Who Needs Democrats?

Where is Trump as States Reduce RKBA to Sub-Foreign Levels?

President Trump's View of 2nd Amendment Not What Gun Owners Thought?

"During his confirmation hearings, Justice Gorsuch assured Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-California, when asked specifically about the banning of M-16 rifles and the like, that he would follow the law in Heller."

Republicans, Courts Destroying 2nd Amendment in Ways Democrats Can't

False-Flag Drive Toward Registration, Confiscation

If Newly Proposed Gun-Control Policies Were Law in 1945 (Trump’s Support for FL Gun Control)

Bump Stocks and the Bill of Rights

Doesn't sound like a pro-2A president to me especially one that who gave hundreds of promises to protect the 2nd Amendment. (I understand that leftist Biden isn’t either…)

And what about just like last time?:
Trump Announces Second Amendment Coalition Headed by Donald Trump Jr. Right Before Election – AR15.com thread from 2016

Then:

Attachment Attached File

Trump knew he needed gun owners to win so he told them what they wanted to hear. And many (blind and naive) pro-2A conservatives are falling for it all over again...
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:27:06 PM EDT
[#8]

The drugs in Trumplandia are out of this world.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:29:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The states of CA, WA, OR, NV, NM, CO, FL (Trump liked that gun control), IL, MD, NJ, NY, MA, CT, VT, VA all either eviscerated the 2A or passed gun control in the four years Trump has been in office and all we got from him were a few "paper tiger" tweets regarding VA anti 2A actions. No Second Amendment Coalition meeting ever held, no federal intervention at the DOJ or AG level regarding states (pot is sold freely in violation of federal law but all federal gun laws are enforced even if a state rejects them), no HPA, no federal CCW, no deregulation of gun laws; many can be done without Congressional approval through the BATFE (Trump's "best people" forgot to tell him about those), ZERO leadership initiatives done when Republicrats controlled the White House, Senate, and Congress (maybe this is 4D chess and Trump is secretly going to control the Biden White House; Q-Anon has all the excuses if you need any), and many anti-2A actions as documented below:

https://files.osgnetworks.tv/12/files/2018/05/trump-nra.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/CBwC6b8/20230406-214813.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/Wyrsvsz/20230406-214658.jpg

Does Trump Truly Support the Second Amendment? Even if former President Trump fights off his legal troubles, history shows he is no true friend to the Second Amendment

GOA: Tell Trump to Reverse ATF's Reclassification of Honey Badger Pistol Brace 10/8/20 (from Gun Owners of America...Did their girl lose? LOL!)

Will President Trump Let ATF Continue to Rule by Unchecked Diktat with Honey Badger ‘Reclassification'? - just got a reminder the other month from the Federal Register...

Any Trump SCOTUS Pick Should Not Have Argued Against Second Amendment (we may have gotten a good one but only time will tell)

'Gun Owners for Trump' Could be Valuable if President Welcomes Right Voices - Gotta love that Second Amendment Coalition 2.0! LOL!

145 CEOs Demand Senate 'Take Action' On Gun Control – One of Them Is the Brother of Trump's Senior Advisor

Ivanka Trump's Support of Unconstitutional Red Flag Laws: a Red Flag to Gun Owners

Is the Trump Administration Imposing More Gun Control through BATFE with a Ban on Pistol Braces? UPDATE8/13/19

Trump Administration Export Ban on Over 32 Round Magazines Raises Question of 'Why?'

President Trump Brags About Bump Stock Ban, Supports Concealed Carry, Hints About a Possible Silencer Ban – Seems Confused About What the 2A is All About

https://i.ibb.co/BgpYjQf/20230125-184309.jpg

Trump's Bump Stock Ban

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285/Bump-2837778.gif

https://files.osgnetworks.tv/12/files/2018/04/9thCircuitPic.jpg

"During his confirmation hearings, Justice Gorsuch assured Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-California, when asked specifically about the banning of M-16 rifles and the like, that he would follow the law in Heller."

If Newly Proposed Gun-Control Policies Were Law in 1945 (Trump’s Support for FL Gun Control)

Doesn't sound like a pro-2A president to me especially one that who gave hundreds of promises to protect the 2nd Amendment. (I understand that leftist Biden isn’t either…)

Trump Announces Second Amendment Coalition Headed by Donald Trump Jr. Right Before Election – AR15.com thread from 2016

Then:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/330834/Screenshot_20180314-130421-482067.JPG

https://cdn.swisscows.com/image?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.SOBTuyPUdvx25422gFYyLwHaFk%26pid%3DApi

Trump knew he needed gun owners to win so he told them what they wanted to hear. And many (blind and naive) pro-2A conservatives are falling for it all over again...
View Quote

Posted many times and never once refuted.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:32:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This guy gets it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Imagine believing you can vote for a politician and it making your  groceries cost less.

Dr Thunder sucks.

This guy gets it.

Imagine being so stupid that one isn’t able to see the change in price and differences between two administrations.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:35:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Imagine being so stupid that one isn’t able to see the change in price and differences between two administrations.
View Quote

Imagine being so stupid you don't know what inflation is or what/who causes it. Than also being so stupid you think you can vote your way out of it.

Trump signs massive omnibus spending, coronavirus relief package!
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:36:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Imagine being so stupid you don't know what inflation is or what/who causes it. Than also being so stupid you think you can vote your way out of it.
View Quote

It's kind of like Obama supporters believing that gas will be free and they won't have to pay rent when he gets elected.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:37:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

The irony.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:39:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It's kind of like Obama supporters believing that gas will be free and they won't have to pay rent when he gets elected.
View Quote

Boom.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:40:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep. Same thing. He’s promised to make waiters and bartenders tips tax exempt. They think Trump will actually do that lol
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:40:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If trump comes out and says he fucked up and never should have shut down the economy or printed trillions and promises he'll never do anything like that again no matter what the "experts" say then people might go for it.  Last I checked he's still praising himself for fucking us all in the ass. If he hadn't done that and stood up for freedom he'd still be the fucking president.  He's not going to be able to pass all that shit off on Biden and claim himself the solution so easily.
View Quote

Or, he did what he thought was the right thing, based on the orchestrated lies he was told.

What have we learned since?  Masks had no scientific basis. Socially distancing was pulled from someone’s ass. The ‘necessary vaccines’ did fuck-all.

Not saying it was good, but the fucking lib-commies like Fauci fed him a line of BS, and did the same to us.

Where did that get us?
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:40:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dr Thunder sucks.

This guy gets it.

So are prices going to go down if any particular party takes the presidency?

I’ll wait for a response that isn’t retarded as fuck.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:42:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

The last Republican president wanted negative interest rates.

lol
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:42:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

You will be waiting awhile...
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:45:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

They will keep increasing under dem leadership. Guaranteed. Cool with that?
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:48:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe you can explain for the class how Trump who is on record as wanting NIRP so he can Spend More will reduce inflation?
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:48:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

They are going up regardless.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:53:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

They will also keep increasing under the GOP.

35 years of wildly unsustainable public policy has consequences that can’t be fixed overnight.

Neither side can quickly fix the problems which they share equal responsibility for creating.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:54:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Dr Thunder sucks.
View Quote

You vote for either their promised platform or past results. Since we are faced with a binary choice (whether you want to admit that or not, it’s what we’re dealing with). Lamentations of that side, who has the better platform and results from their four years in office?

Dr Thunder is made by Mr Pibb for the sole reason to turn people against Dr Pepper.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:55:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Agreed.

35 years of wildly unsustainable public policy has consequences that can’t be fixed overnight.

Neither side can quickly fix the problems which they share equal responsibility for creating.
View Quote

Will it increase at the same rate under both?
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:57:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yep, there's not much satisfaction in it because noone here likes the guy, say the wrong thing about orange Julius however..
View Quote

Holy shit, this is a great name for a band: "Orange Julius and the Trumpets." Fans could look forward to encore performances of "Covfefe Chaos", "Bigly Ballad", and "The Wall of Sound (Paid for by Mexico)."
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:57:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

There are pretty basic economic principles at play here which seem to escape many Trumpers.

You suppress interest rates. You print trillions of dollars and hand them out. And then you shut down the national production and supply pipelines. What do you imagine the end result was going to be? And the largest economy on the planet is going to take how much time to respond to these dynamics?
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:58:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Agreed.

View Quote

I’d say it’s 90 years of government policy if not longer but it really doesn’t matter. This isn’t going to be fixed in four years. The absolute best we can hope for is for the ground work to be laid.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:59:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

There are pretty basic economic principles at play here which seem to escape many Trumpers.

You suppress interest rates. You print trillions of dollars and hand them out. And then you shut down the national production and supply pipelines. What do you imagine the end result was going to be? And the largest economy on the planet is going to take how much time to respond to these dynamics?
View Quote

Are you blaming Trump as the originator of all three of those things?
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:00:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Dr Thunder sucks.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:02:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Trump ran up more debt than any president in history, and he oversaw the largest shift towards socialism in this nation since FDR. He literally called for negative interest rates.

Originator? No. I’m just mostly chuckling at posters arguing his policies are a fix, with no comprehension that the economic policies under him were the problem.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:05:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Trump ran up more debt than any president in history, and he oversaw the largest shift towards socialism in this nation since FDR. He literally called for negative interest rates.

Originator? No. I’m just mostly chuckling at posters arguing his policies are a fix, with no comprehension that the economic policies under him were the problem.
View Quote

Sort of true.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2024/mar/12/joe-biden/fact-checking-joe-biden-on-debt-accumulated-under/
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:07:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Gotcha. I don’t think either of them can fix it themselves. Steps can be taken but it’s going to take a lot to unseat this bastardized Keynesian model they have been operating on for decades. I do see Trump as having a better grasp on that issue than Biden. However, the dude didn’t see a spending bill he didn’t like and that does give me pause but we don’t have another option at this point so I’m voting Trump.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:12:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Are they still using Dominion voting machines?
If yes, he will loose. If not he will probably win.

Will they still have 2,000 mules? That's how they can win too.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:12:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Dr Thunder sucks.
View Quote
Imagine a President that states he's going to shut down fossil fuels and then enacts Executive Orders in his first week in office to do just that and prices of everything go through the roof.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:14:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Gotcha. I don’t think either of them can fix it themselves. Steps can be taken but it’s going to take a lot to unseat this bastardized Keynesian model they have been operating on for decades. I do see Trump as having a better grasp on that issue than Biden. However, the dude didn’t see a spending bill he didn’t like and that does give me pause but we don’t have another option at this point so I’m voting Trump.
View Quote

The world would be a lot better if Keynes never existed.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:14:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Economics never was GDs strong suit.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:14:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

I hope it’s hot where he is.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:17:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

This!
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:19:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

There simply is no accountability.

I think it was Warren Buffet who proposed something like a law that stipulated any spending bill passed which added more than 3% of the GDP in debt would make any member of congress ineligible for re-election. I’d be on board with that.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:38:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Hint.... Nobody reads those waste of bandwidth lengthy posts. Cry harder. Try harder. Lmao.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:48:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The fuck is dr thunder
View Quote

It has what plants crave.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 10:08:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It has what plants crave.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/12/2024 8:06:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Imagine being so stupid that one isn't able to see the change in price and differences between two administrations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dr Thunder sucks.

This guy gets it.

Imagine being so stupid that one isn't able to see the change in price and differences between two administrations.
Trump's record spending as president helped kick off the inflation we are still experiencing. Imagine being so stupid you don't understand how that works.

Trump and Biden are both responsible. But we totally had to nominate Trump again to fix it.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 8:22:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Trump's record spending as president helped kick off the inflation we are still experiencing. Imagine being so stupid you don't understand how that works.

Trump and Biden are both responsible. But we totally had to nominate Trump again to fix it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dr Thunder sucks.

This guy gets it.

Lets talk about energy now and the stated goals and actions of both administrations. Are they the same? Is one more detrimental to the health of the republic than the other? Let's see how invested in Dem power you are by the honesty of your answer.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 9:30:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

https://files.osgnetworks.tv/12/files/2018/05/trump-nra.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/CBwC6b8/20230406-214813.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/Wyrsvsz/20230406-214658.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/BgpYjQf/20230125-184309.jpg

Trump's Bump Stock Ban

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285/Bump-2837778.gif

https://files.osgnetworks.tv/12/files/2018/04/9thCircuitPic.jpg

Then:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/330834/Screenshot_20180314-130421-482067.JPG

https://cdn.swisscows.com/image?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.SOBTuyPUdvx25422gFYyLwHaFk%26pid%3DApi

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
      Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/12/2024 9:40:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More lies of omission.

Ignores profligate spending by Paul Ryan and the House of Representatives.
Ignores profligates printing by an Independent Federal Reserve.
Ignores the benefit of a growing economy to include wages.
Ignores a bioweapon attack the US's military and economic enemy.
etc....

The incomplete history is a lie and proffering MSNBC talking points are always lies.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 9:43:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

More lies of omission.

etc....

Proffering MSNBC talking points are always lies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

More lies of omission.

etc....

Proffering MSNBC talking points are always lies.

One cool and unique thing about this period of history is us being able to laugh at their bullshit from across the country like we are presently doing. I don't see how tyrants can allow a free internet in the future. They used to control the conversation at anything beyond the kitchen table level. Not anymore.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 9:44:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

One cool and unique thing about this period of history is us being able to laugh at their bullshit from across the country like we are presently doing. I don't see how tyrants can allow a free internet in the future. They used to control the conversation at anything beyond the kitchen table level. Not anymore.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 9:47:25 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Attachment Attached File
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top