Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:20:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Seems were basically on the same page, yet not many politicians espouse our views. It's a shame, because we could be better as a nation.

Not sure what some of you think I'm trying to bait, but I really just want for my son to grow up into a good country. I like to hear ideas.

And I can't believe I have to articulate this, but the point was the "how do you fix America" part, I never advocated for a dictatorship.

Really no need to virtue signal your contempt for autonomous control.... I know one of you apparently just likes trolling my posts, and I stand by the term that I used for you last time you did that got me a warning... Wish it wasn't true, but it seems to be.

Thanks for playing....
View Quote

What do you call a government where one person has sole, unilateral control over everything?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:22:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

250 days would be lucky under that regime. The fiscal, trade, and socioeconomic elements alone would induce almost apocalyptic poverty levels and a fall in national average standard of living unseen on these shores since 1930.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fire every member of Congress immediately and bar them from holding any public office again for life.
Ban lobbyists.
Term limits.
New elections.

Seize all major news outlets, tech companies, and social media platforms. Fire all the staff. Appoint czars to oversee the rehiring of new staff with the express intent of only reporting unbiased news. No algorithms, no mind fuckery music, verbiage, cadence, etc...every person has access to the same, non partisan information.

Pull military out of Europe and begin severing commercial ties with Asia.
Dissolve NATO.

Reinforce our border and get all McCarthy on foriegn workers and students. Extraditions to the max.

Abolish the federal reserve and begin minting our own money. Executions to the max.

Ban amortized interest on loans.

Hopefully, those things will weed out and identify the power brokers that are sucking the life out of our populace, then we can do the tribunals and expulsions or executions...whatever the people decide.

Then, maybe we get another 250 yr run?

250 days would be lucky under that regime. The fiscal, trade, and socioeconomic elements alone would induce almost apocalyptic poverty levels and a fall in national average standard of living unseen on these shores since 1930.

I feel like that's going to happen regardless, so...I'd rather it end up on a good note lol.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:23:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:24:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What do you call a government where one person has sole, unilateral control over everything?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems were basically on the same page, yet not many politicians espouse our views. It's a shame, because we could be better as a nation.

Not sure what some of you think I'm trying to bait, but I really just want for my son to grow up into a good country. I like to hear ideas.

And I can't believe I have to articulate this, but the point was the "how do you fix America" part, I never advocated for a dictatorship.

Really no need to virtue signal your contempt for autonomous control.... I know one of you apparently just likes trolling my posts, and I stand by the term that I used for you last time you did that got me a warning... Wish it wasn't true, but it seems to be.

Thanks for playing....

Most of them til about 100 years ago?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:24:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's not a dictatorship. It's an unelected unilateral controllership.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:25:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like: special political operation.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:25:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Implement kolinahr, and all the rest of the problems will sort themselves out.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:25:51 PM EDT
[#8]
If you oppose individual liberty, you get dropped into a volcano.  I dont care what party you vote for or which church you attend.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:31:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I like: special political operation.
View Quote

I would like to change my answer to this
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:33:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Anyone who has been elected to any office, must survive Carousel before running again for the same office or any other office.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:33:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If you oppose individual liberty, you get dropped into a volcano.  I dont care what party you vote for or which church you attend.
View Quote
So you are going to drop yourself into a volcano?  I can't think of anything that is more in opposition to individual liberty than killing people for their political beliefs.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:36:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Make Yellowstone Great Again
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:37:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Get rid of the ATF and all gun laws
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:37:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Again, shouldn't have to articulate this but, I wasn't advocating for dictatorship, just a hypothetical exercise in which you were unencumbered by a legislative or judicial branch. Would you feel better if I phrased it as "if you could wave a magical rainbow cock wand"...?

Stop using bitch logic
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:37:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Fire every member of Congress immediately and bar them from holding any public office again for life.
Ban lobbyists.
Term limits.
New elections.

Seize all major news outlets, tech companies, and social media platforms. Fire all the staff. Appoint czars to oversee the rehiring of new staff with the express intent of only reporting unbiased news. No algorithms, no mind fuckery music, verbiage, cadence, etc...every person has access to the same, non partisan information.

Dissolve NATO.

Reinforce our border and get all McCarthy on foriegn workers and students. Extraditions to the max.

Abolish the federal reserve and begin minting our own money. Executions to the max.

Hopefully, those things will weed out and identify the power brokers that are sucking the life out of our populace, then we can do the tribunals and expulsions or executions...whatever the people decide.

View Quote

You forgot the most important thing. Get the UN out of the US, seize their building and use it for something else.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:41:03 PM EDT
[#16]
There are far too many depressingly anti-American cocksuckers who've falsely wrapped themselves in the flag and think themselves patriots in this thread.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:46:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Again, shouldn't have to articulate this but, I wasn't advocating for dictatorship, just a hypothetical exercise in which you were unencumbered by a legislative or judicial branch. Would you feel better if I phrased it as "if you could wave a magical rainbow cock wand"...?

Stop using bitch logic
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop using bitch logic

I mean...total unilateral control "unencumbered" by any of the checks and balances is kinda hard to frame in any way besides a monarch/dictator.

It is what it is, but I took it as: what would you do clean up the mess and restore our Republic. That would be way easier as a (temp) dictator vs. some prolonged internal war between different factions.

The irony that almost every modern dictator rose to power under that pretext is not lost on me though
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:53:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Stop anchor births. Close all borders temporarily.

I’m going to widen all interstates, remove the elite who control banking and media, build nuke plants, oil refineries and seize all farmland from foreign companies and Bill Gates.

Clean out the Pentagon and appoint Erik Prince to reorganize our military. Once he’s finished we’re going to invade the Bahamas and Cuba however we will abandon Puerto Rico and Hawaii because fuck them.

Louisiana will only be south of I10, the rest will be divided among the redneck neighbor states where they belong, Mississippi and Arkansas.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:54:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You forgot the most important thing. Get the UN out of the US, seize their building and use it for something else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ban lobbyists.
Term limits.
New elections.

Dissolve NATO.

We certainly don't pay much attention to them as it is so...that policy would continue.

Besides the espionage threat from delegates living in NY, what does the UN or the building really do negatively to the US?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:55:43 PM EDT
[#20]
I would go back in time and sink every single slave ship crossing the Atlantic.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:56:57 PM EDT
[#21]
*Wiener*, after Vienna.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:58:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

That would solve a lot of our problems, and with a magical weiner wand, you could make it happen.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:58:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Technically, Columbus wouldn't have made it back to Europe then

Maybe go back in time to the 1600's and invent the cotton gin in north America? That would probably be simpler.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:00:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
*Wiener*, after Vienna.
View Quote

Hmmm.... it's ei, but you made me check

https://www.google.com/search?q=weiner&oq=weiner&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3j46i512j46i10i433j0i10i433j46i10i199i433i465.8606j0j7&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

ETA... Or is it
https://www.google.com/search?q=wiener&client=ms-android-verizon&sxsrf=ALiCzsYHdmU88B77JFNDvuVM4M-GT-qbAA%3A1657645318724&ei=BqnNYqTgK72JptQPjfGcyAY&oq=wiener&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAMyCgguELEDENQCEEMyBwguELEDEEMyCgguELEDENQCEEMyBAguEEMyDgguEIAEELEDEMcBENEDMgQIABBDMggILhCABBCxAzIICAAQgAQQsQM6BwgAEEcQsAM6CAguEIAEENQCOgUIABCABDoECCMQJzoTCC4QsQMQgwEQxwEQ0QMQ1AIQQzoNCC4QsQMQgwEQ1AIQQzoLCAAQgAQQsQMQgwE6CgguEMcBEK8BEAo6DQguELEDEIMBEAoQiwM6CgguELEDEAoQiwM6EAguELEDEIMBEMcBEK8BEAo6BwgAELEDEAo6BAgAEAo6BggAEB4QBzoHCAAQgAQQCjoKCC4QsQMQ1AIQCkoECEEYAFDXFVizL2DkPWgBcAF4AIABuQGIAfYHkgEDMC42mAEAoAEByAEIuAECwAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

Damnit stop distracting me, I'm trying to save America
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:02:57 PM EDT
[#25]

That title change.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:04:59 PM EDT
[#26]
didn't read previous 3 pages, but not sure why i'd waste my magic weiner on fixing the US...
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:05:17 PM EDT
[#27]
The one time I do strongly prefer dictatorship is when I am the dictator. I prefer to call it an Autocracy which is just less judgmental way of saying it.

Don’t worry you will find me firm but fair. Think a little bit like Stalin but more of a casual dressed, plus better TV, a great deal more fun and way more food. Just like everything I say or do, you WILL love it.

Now there will be a lot of executions in the first few months but don’t be alarmed we are just under new management and are making some “staff adjustments” that’s all.

What about all those pesky hot button issues? I fixed them so no worries my friends enjoy your freedom. What about all the libs who bitch about the environment, fascism, sexism blah blah blah? I got you! Did you hear MY green environment plan? Well we simply turn them into compost (so they now have zero carbon footprint) and liquidate their assets which are paid directly back to you the public. Think of it as payback.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:08:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Restart. Everyone memory wiped.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:14:06 PM EDT
[#29]
I already possess a magic weiner wand.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:16:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I already possess a magic weiner wand.
View Quote

Please use it with wisdom and mercy
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:17:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So you are going to drop yourself into a volcano?  I can't think of anything that is more in opposition to individual liberty than killing people for their political beliefs.
View Quote

If you oppose individual liberty, you oppose the very fabric of America.  I have no use for people like that and would drop them into a volcano.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:20:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:22:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If somehow I have been given "sole, unilateral control" of the US, the first thing I would need to do to "fix" the US is to destroy everything that created the situation where I would be given "sole, unilateral control" of the US.  Then quit.
View Quote

Username checks out.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:24:25 PM EDT
[#34]
No free anything.
Only property owners can vote.
Only business pays federal tax
The rest will sort itself.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:36:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Make everyone mind their own business.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:39:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Congress:
-Term Limits
- Contents of bill must fit title (no pork)
- Insider stock trading is now a capital offense (for congress and by extension those close to the member of congress)
-No special caucus allowed.
-Acceptance of any sort of bribes is a capital offense.
-Quarterly audits for each memeber of congress.
-Zero $ will be allowed to be sent overseas unless certain criteria is met (balanced budget, unemployment below certain % etc).

Voting:
-County level electorial colleges
-Nationwide voter ID
-In person voting only
-Voter fraud now a capital offense

Gov agencies:
-ATF, FBI, EPA, TSA, Dept of Education, etc: Abolished.
-Remaining agencies to be trimmed of fat and focused.
-Affirmative action/diversity hiring practices prohibitted.

-Only direct job related training/collateral duties allowed(no more 'white men are evil' powerpoints or asian american cross dressing trans support commitees).

Borders:
-Hard closed, however citizen process does need to be more streamlined, with some caveats.

Military:
-The military is not a social experiment, if it isnt related to killing or breaking shit it is not allowed.

-Any found expressing anti American viewpoints will be ejected and prohibitted from ever holding political office.

Welfare:
-Social security eliminated
-Federal ebt eliminated
-HUD eliminated
-A new form of 'welfare' would be introduced in the form of a jobs program. If you want handouts you will be assigned SOME FORM of work to do, be it picking up trash on the side of the road, or answering phones. There is SOMETHING anyone can do regardless of phyiscal ability. No one will be paid to sit on their ass and do nothing.

Enough for now.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:41:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

If you oppose individual liberty, you oppose the very fabric of America.  I have no use for people like that and would drop them into a volcano.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Life is the primary individual liberty, and you will be taking it from people, which kinda makes you the anti-liberty guy.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:44:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Cast a spell that would turn any congress critter, state or federal, that even contemplated an unconstitutional law into a small, smelly pile of shit.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:44:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

#1 Already did that. Shockingly didn't have the consequences they intended, which, funny enough had a serious impact on #2 healthcare.
#2 We would be better of banning the FDA, allowing real price competition.
#3 Yeah free speech sucks. I guess it would be crazy to suggest we limit the power of the government so companies have less incentive to try to buy the power of the state?
View Quote

Refresh my memory- when was #1 tried?

2, sorry, that doesn't work when healthcare companies hold all of the cards. Again, look at every single other developed country in the free world. Admitting we have a huge issue here is ok.

3, so you're fine with Chinese contributions to democrats, etc.? Not sure what that has to do with free speech.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:46:45 PM EDT
[#40]
How bad do you want to blush?  
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:47:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Life is the primary individual liberty, and you will be taking it from people, which kinda makes you the anti-liberty guy.
View Quote

Liberals are just a clump of cells
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:47:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Something something the 19th ammendment. Also free ice cream.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:47:47 PM EDT
[#43]
My first new law would be to bring back droit du seigneur.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:53:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Congress:
-Term Limits
- Contents of bill must fit title (no pork)
- Insider stock trading is now a capital offense (for congress and by extension those close to the member of congress)
-No special caucus allowed.
-Acceptance of any sort of bribes is a capital offense.
-Quarterly audits for each memeber of congress.
-Zero $ will be allowed to be sent overseas unless certain criteria is met (balanced budget, unemployment below certain % etc).

Voting:
-County level electorial colleges
-Nationwide voter ID
-In person voting only
-Voter fraud now a capital offense

Gov agencies:
-ATF, FBI, EPA, TSA, Dept of Education, etc: Abolished.
-Remaining agencies to be trimmed of fat and focused.
-Affirmative action/diversity hiring practices prohibitted.

-Only direct job related training/collateral duties allowed(no more 'white men are evil' powerpoints or asian american cross dressing trans support commitees).

Borders:
-Hard closed, however citizen process does need to be more streamlined, with some caveats.

Military:
-The military is not a social experiment, if it isnt related to killing or breaking shit it is not allowed.

-Any found expressing anti American viewpoints will be ejected and prohibitted from ever holding political office.

Welfare:
-Social security eliminated
-Federal ebt eliminated
-HUD eliminated
-A new form of 'welfare' would be introduced in the form of a jobs program. If you want handouts you will be assigned SOME FORM of work to do, be it picking up trash on the side of the road, or answering phones. There is SOMETHING anyone can do regardless of phyiscal ability. No one will be paid to sit on their ass and do nothing.

Enough for now.
View Quote

Nice summation, I'd agree with all of it. Your ideas on Congress alone would solve many of our problems
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:56:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
My buddy opines:

"100% seal the borders, including flights. Anyone flying in is subject to quarantine. Anyone who's pregnant and not a bonafied citizen gets immediately returned to their point of origin. US businesses will no longer be allowed overseas manufacturing or supply infrastructures. All illegals will be arrested and humanely deported. Those without criminal records will be given the opportunity to participate in the legal immigration lottery system that will be instituted in the near future. All work visas will end and all other visas will require 24/7 tracking devices like ankle monitoring. All green card holders and residential aliens since 1965 will be throughly audited with any serious legal violations resulting in permanent deportations. Citizens are now subject to 3 strikes ( serious/violent felonies ) and you're out/deported ( based on DNA % ) permanently. Make some shithole state like
Nebraska a penal colony. End all public entitlements, except for very limited temporary support. Fire 1/3 of all public employees immediately and audit the remainder for termination with the goal of a further 1/3 reduction. Ban all public employee unions. End the Fed and fiat currency. I could go on and on..."
View Quote

I think I like your buddy, not sure why he hates Nebraska.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:56:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
What do you do to fix it?

ETA thread title changed to thwart the virtue signallers
View Quote

Term limits on all elected government positions, get rid of social media, and get rid of teachers unions.

That's a good start.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:58:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Ok....

Too many threads on certain topics from the same OP

My buddy's taking the bait but I'm out!!!
View Quote

How many threads and on what topics am I allowed?

The only thing I'm baiting is discussion. I'm just a humble construction worker with a day off
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:59:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Make Marine One an Apache (I gotta have some fun out of this).

View Quote

Fuck yeah. I wouldn't have thought of that.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 2:00:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Magical?  I'd Thanos snap every liberal, RINO evil mother fucker out of existence just for starters.  Then I'd tweak the constitution to make certain amendments crystal freaking clear and add others to stop the influx of illegal immigration and anchor babies. Just my first term minutes of having my powers
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 2:01:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
This thread blows.

Fuck Dictatorship
View Quote

Articulate and thought provoking.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top