Link Posted: 10/1/2012 5:13:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 5:15:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 5:16:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Sample questions for the candidates:

President Obama; what do you like most on your pancakes?

Candidate Romney; which exact monetary policies will you be implementing on the American middle class that won't raise their taxes?

President Obama; how many fingers am I holding up and how many would you like me to hold up?

Candidate Romney; since the Arab Spring and Wars started by your parties previous President, George Warmonger Bush, how far are you willing to go to risk more American lives during your Presidency?

President Obama; if kittens chased their tales would it be funny?

Candidate Romney; So when you say you're party is against abortion does that mean that you also hate women and poor people?

President Obama; do you prefer shoes with laces or velcro?

Candidate Romney; why does your party hate black people so much?

Oh dang that is FUNNY!!!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 5:18:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 5:36:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Don't get cocky.  

See above.

The Chicago gangsters union probably has a few tricks left to play.  I am holding my breath until election day.
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 5:46:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 5:58:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 6:10:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 6:21:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Owned by the guy who couldn't win a debate against the guy who was asleep his whole campaign?

This, plus he's going to be led in that debate by a Democratic-sympathizing media turd.

If Romney can prevail here, he will have my respect because he has NOTHING going for him.

This.

The deck is stacked pretty fucking hard against him making any kind of good impression with the voters in the debates.

The questions asked are going to be aimed at Obama's perceived strengths and Romney's perceived weaknesses.  The way in which the questions are asked will be designed to make Romney look bad before he opens his mouth.

I would even expect that they'll do subtle shit like camera angles and background imagery to affect public perception.
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 6:26:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 9:53:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
romney is in fighting shape

Funniest shit I've read in the entire thread.

Romney...fighting shape...  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top