BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 2:32:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The whole "EDC" craze has gone off the deep end. The pocket dump threads are hilarious. People carrying 20lbs of shit everywhere they go? Lol. Relax, Jason Bourne.
View Quote
My EDC Armor weighs more than that.
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 3:11:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I have been carrying for 18 years and have carried several different guns. Right now I have 3 I carry depending on how I am dressed and two of those are the same model, just a little different color.

I have many guns I could carry but don't. I just like guns.
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 3:16:37 PM EDT
[#3]
hahaha this comment is awesome
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 3:23:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm guessing Olight is involved then.

ETA: Yup.
View Quote

Seems like now the Olight weapon light videos are the giveaway nowadays.

I remember when it was only the freedom munition promo codes.

Idk maybe me but anyone that is trying to sell me a image  (Sleeve tattoos, Flat bill hat, Boutique holster manufactures, Coyote Tan everything, Jacked up truck in the background and moral patches) I can not take seriously.

Id rather what Forgotten weapons, Michael Bell (our own), Peter Sripol (our own) and Mark Felton Productions. I need something with some depth to it not IG fluff.
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 3:31:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I’ve only attained true muscle memory with one pistol,

It’s the only one I carry.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 5:17:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have no idea how people can carry that much shit on their person.  I can hardly carry my wallet, keys, and phone unless I have a jacket with pockets.
View Quote
You need more/bigger pockets.

Mostly joking, as many of these guys are posers, but I also think a lot of people assume everyone else dresses and lives the same as them.

Attachment Attached File

I have a bunch of the same style of Carhartt pants that have the four standard pockets (but bigger/deeper than jeans), plus a pocket on the right seam a few inches above the knee that holds my phone, a loop just behind the right front pocket that I carry a light in (Streamlight Pro-tac 2L-X), and a pocket on the left seam below the hammer loop that is perfect for a Magpul 21rd Glock mag.
The knife and wallet go in the right front pocket; multi-tool, earplugs, glasses cleaning cloth, mini-Bic, and small flashlight (Olight S1R II- love the magnetic base and pocket/hat clip) in the left front pocket.
Keys are on a clip-thing that a buddy gave me and hang from my 3 o'clock belt-loop.

I also spend a good portion of my work day climbing through ceilings, so having a light and blade available to either hand is nice for when the other hand is holding on to something that's keeping me from falling through said ceiling.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 5:23:19 AM EDT
[#7]
What about that stupid single metal knuckle people buy for like $500 and think they are in a gang.

That's
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 5:37:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I match mine to my purse
View Quote
I color coordinated mine to match my belt and shoes.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 5:44:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That dudes a massive shill. Fuck his content

Flashlight reviews are always a dead giveaway.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 12:55:45 PM EDT
[#10]
And now the Warrior poet has done it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_O7sgB8WEY
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:00:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
And now the Warrior poet has done it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_O7sgB8WEY
View Quote
Nice, how I can have a sweaty ankle from a bunch of shit I'm carting around.

But, I'll be able to E/E like a champ.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:20:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah, most of the time, it's a 9mm Shield. I will break out my Sig 938 for special occasions, but what ends up happening is I get lazy to open up the safe and swap them back out, so I've been carrying the 938 for two weeks now.

The only other gun that works it's way into rotation is my Ruger SP101, and that's mostly as a backup when I have to go into work at night or something.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 11:32:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Nice, how I can have a sweaty ankle from a bunch of shit I'm carting around.

But, I'll be able to E/E like a champ.
View Quote
Next EDC trend will be an ankle weight to counter balance or kankle mag carriers.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 11:37:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Unless I’m looking for ideas or something, I really don’t care what, or how much of something somebody else is carrying with them.

Personally, I’d actually be a little envious if someone had a different carry gun for each day of the month.
View Quote
You don't?

Shit man. You gotta stop being poor.
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 11:54:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Unless I'm looking for ideas or something, I really don't care what, or how much of something somebody else is carrying with them.

Personally, I'd actually be a little envious if someone had a different carry gun for each day of the month.
View Quote
I have enough S&W revolvers to change daily for 3 months straight.

If I totaled everything. I can carry a different gun every day for six months easily.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top