BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 8:36:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

My biggest regret so far in life is not having any children so now I can’t send them off to die to protect my 401k.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nope thats why we had you kids, You're pretty much useless for anything else

But, we're smart enough not to go fight another country's war to protect a treasonous laundering operation.
Whine online all you want, but you will pay for and go wherever he you tells you to

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/8ACBA971-8E93-4D47-86B2-743996C1F155-178-646.gif

My biggest regret so far in life is not having any children so now I can’t send them off to die to protect my 401k.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 8:36:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I see that the Ukrainebros are super excited about big government deficit spending.  

True colors...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 8:45:36 AM EDT
[#3]
It would be funny if it was discovered Zelensky is just funneling it to Putin after taking half himself and redistibute only 10% to Biden/Commie Congress.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 8:45:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I don’t understand why the same people post the same tired talking points in the same troll threads 2-3 times a day.

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 8:47:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Sup.

Crazy stuff going on with the moneys.

I went to the Gulf of Mexico weekend before last. The southern horizon is littered with oil/gas rigs. They are pulling it out of the earth as fast as they can.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 8:52:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I see that the Ukrainebros are super excited about big government deficit spending.  

True colors...
View Quote
We should be printing 10 Trillion dollars each week, just to provide to Ukraine.
If you can't handle the inflation, maybe you should go be poor somewhere else.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 8:54:29 AM EDT
[#7]
He will get it, Big Guy needs his cut! as do all the other criminals in charge.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 8:57:39 AM EDT
[#8]
The Putinheads in this thread are some of the most sensitive snowflakes on this forum
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 8:57:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Sup.

I went to the Gulf of Mexico weekend before last. The southern horizon is littered with oil/gas rigs. They are pulling it out of the earth as fast as they can.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Sup.

Was that when the hurricane popped through?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 8:59:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Ukraine aid money to ensure enough Democrat ballots are printed.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:00:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Why does he need more money?  I thought Russia had run out of missiles...oh, wait.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:00:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Ukraine aid money to ensure enough Democrat ballots are printed.
View Quote

Same printer
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:02:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Why does he need more money?  I thought Russia had run out of missiles...oh, wait.
View Quote

What are you even talking about
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:05:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

My biggest regret so far in life is not having any children so now I can't send them off to die to protect my 401k.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But, we're smart enough not to go fight another country's war to protect a treasonous laundering operation.
Whine online all you want, but you will pay for and go wherever he you tells you to

My biggest regret so far in life is not having any children so now I can't send them off to die to protect my 401k.
It's not to late, unless your shit has quit working In that case you could always adopt. With the war going on over there I'm sure there will be plenty of orphans, probably could get a good deal on one of them mail order russian brides right now too.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:05:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
We should be printing 10 Trillion dollars each week, just to provide to Ukraine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True colors...

No offense, but crying about the $40B to support Ukraine fight off the invaders is the poor eneducated persons's position. Not saying that's you, but could do without the wild exaggerations.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:07:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

What are you even talking about
View Quote
What planet have you been on for the past 8 months?

The Media/US Government/British Intelligence have been telling us since February that Russia is on the verge of collapse and running out of ammo/missiles/men/money.

Yet based on Zelenskyy's begging, apparently they are not.  Unless this latest round of fundraising is just to finance his new Swiss chalet.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:07:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I don't understand why the same people post the same tired talking points in the same troll threads 2-3 times a day.

View Quote
No Shit! We should all get back to talking about which beans are best for chili or how .45 is better than 9mm
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:08:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Just remember, boys, our TV’s and our Dearest Leader instructed us to support You Crane and hate Putin, so the decision is obvious!

Hail Hydra!
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:08:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
No Shit! We should all get back to talking about which beans are best for chili or how .45 is better than 9mm
View Quote
Personally, I can never get enough GD "Would you date a Tranny?" poll threads....
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:11:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
. I'd certainly rather send my money there instead of Afghanistan or to some food stamp program.
View Quote

We are still funding the food stamp program though so your example is a dumb one.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:15:17 AM EDT
[#21]

About corrupt people sending billions of tax dollars to other corrupt people? Yes.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:16:30 AM EDT
[#22]
How much does the big guy get?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:19:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
They'll get mine and yours. Ukraine thanks you.
View Quote
I've never heard of Zelensky make any mention of us chumps.  He's thanked the pantload plenty.  Maybe I just didn't catch it but you'd think that would be top of mind in the media if he did.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:23:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No offense, but crying about the $40B to support Ukraine fight off the invaders is the poor eneducated persons's position. Not saying that's you, but could do without the wild exaggerations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

True colors...

A billion here, a billion there...
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:26:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

True colors...

A poor uneducated person may believe that this is a humanitarian conquest and the US is printing billions out of the goodness of her heart.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:26:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
We just can't send the ukrainebros?

I'm sure they're a little long in the tooth, but many are still angry from their youth spent hiding under desks. I say send em all...a whole line of geriatrics with insulin bottles clanking.....those orcs don't stand a chance.
View Quote

do it fur the chilrun'
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:28:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It's not to late, unless your shit has quit working In that case you could always adopt. With the war going on over there I'm sure there will be plenty of orphans, probably could get a good deal on one of them mail order russian brides right now too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That sounds like a lot of work, I’ll just make peace knowing that someone else’s children will make the sacrifice for me.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:28:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Ukraine, where money does not work!
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:29:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

We are still funding the food stamp program though so your example is a dumb one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
. I'd certainly rather send my money there instead of Afghanistan or to some food stamp program.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:44:37 AM EDT
[#30]
For someone who “doesn’t care”, you sure create a lot of threads about this…
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:47:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Personally, I can never get enough GD "Would you date a Tranny?" poll threads....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Only a Russian Fascist would say no to trans-womans outie vagina

You should face 10 year prison sentence for refusing the sacred trans-woman's outie vagina.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:52:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

This one actually got to the 7th post before the Ukraine bros showed up.  They come in force just like the never Trumps.
View Quote

Hey, that’s pretty good considering how fast all the people who claim they don’t care at all wanted to jump in and tell us once again why they don’t care!
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:55:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
For someone who “doesn’t care”, you sure create a lot of threads about this…
View Quote

He doesn’t care, but have you heard of the nuclear bio lab nazis that get 10% for the big guy? I mean, he doesn’t care, but obviously someone should. He’s just doing it as a service for those who should care, which isn’t him, but it could be you.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:59:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True colors...

That seems to be the general consensus of the yellow and blue crew.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 10:07:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Lol. These threads are filled with morons who have no understanding of geopolitics and monetary policy.

Tax dollars aren't paying for this. In reality land, we're paying with printed money; US treasury bonds bought by the Fed.

If you want to understand why the US absolutely cannot withdraw from the world and go isolationist like most of GD wants, you need to read about Nixon's decision to end the convertability of US dollars to gold, fiat money, reserve currency, and the petrodollar. To make our money valuable, we made a deal with the Gulf States to sell their oil in dollars, thus turning the dollar into the world's primary reserve currency. If the Russians or Chinese ever managed to usurp control, say goodbye to your savings, say hello to hyperinflation, and say hello to a depression that dwarfs the '30s.

In short, I'm absolutely willing to spend money to continue American hegemony and harm our geopolitical opponents, because I know what the alternative is.
View Quote

You’re post seems too intelligent and well thought out.  You don’t belong here amongst the “whats the big guys cut” shit.  You’re wasting your time trying to explain anything to them.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 10:12:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

True colors...

Once we win this war against those disgusting ORCS... we should confiscate all of the mobile homes, modular homes, container homes, and even disassemble traditional stick built homes of Americans... and then ship them ALL to Ukraine to rebuild their country. NO AMERICAN should have a home, until *EVERY SINGLE UKRAINIAN* has at least 1 home, a summer home, and a 3 rental properties and a DOG CONDO!
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 10:14:17 AM EDT
[#37]
How much will it cost “wartime leader” Z and his wife to jet off to Paris for another photo shoot?

Can one of the warhawks here front that bill on that?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 10:15:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
We don't have to.

Yours is being sent like it or not.

Cope. Not a thing you can do about because about 85% of the nation including the vast majority of conservatives is just fine with exchanging us dollars for piles of dead Russian men aged 18-50.

I know I am.

Kill so many they have a drop in ability to procreate. Works for me.

Sorry not sorry it doesn't for you. I'd certainly rather send my money there instead of Afghanistan or to some food stamp program.
View Quote

@cryo_tech

How is Ukraine any better than Afghanistan?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 10:18:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Russia is getting destroyed by a bunch of farmers so we must send them billions more to uhhh....win harder?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 10:22:10 AM EDT
[#40]
I don't think it's been feasible to tax enough to meet the government's spending for a while now. The idea that it's only a billion here five-six hundred million there and out of multi trillion dollar deficit so don't worry about it has to stop. Our money will become worthless, the Ukies won't even want it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 10:23:34 AM EDT
[#41]
lol
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 10:30:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your generation is definitely the ones willing to die for the elite... ours, not so much
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 10:33:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Open your checkbooks, Ukrainebros.
View Quote

Easier to open yours...it's the Democrat way
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 10:35:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I hope they raise taxes on the rich to pay for it. They need to start paying their fair share.
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 10:37:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Can we just give him like 20 or 30 trillion and call it even? Thats assuming 10% to the big man and 89% funneled through other corrupt channels of course.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 10:39:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Didn't you say that you didn't care? Several times?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 10:44:19 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
They'll get mine and yours. Ukraine thanks you.
View Quote

Don't forget the big guy & his spawn. They get their cut too, ya know.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 10:50:20 AM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We don't have to.

Cope. Not a thing you can do about because about 85% of the nation including the vast majority of conservatives is just fine with exchanging us dollars for piles of dead Russian men aged 18-50.

I know I am.

Sorry not sorry it doesn't for you. I'd certainly rather send my money there instead of Afghanistan or to some food stamp program.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nod-3.gif

Fantasy outcome. No way to know if that's how it'll play out. We're dragging into it. Again. But money will be made, so we have to. Opportunity awaits...
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:00:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
We don't have to.

I know I am.

View Quote

Not my responsibility to fund their government, their payroll, their pensions.

This has nothing to do with killing commies. You have been fooled, too buried in now to understand it or accept it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:04:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Wrong. We only know that the situation created by your masters has harmed our national security and decreased quality of life for all Americans.

You don’t know what the alternative is, because you’d rather start a nuclear war than give it a try.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In short, I'm absolutely willing to spend money to continue American hegemony and harm our geopolitical opponents, because I know what the alternative is.

Wrong. We only know that the situation created by your masters has harmed our national security and decreased quality of life for all Americans.

You don’t know what the alternative is, because you’d rather start a nuclear war than give it a try.

No, I know full well what's going to happen if the dollar ceases to be the world's reserve currency and China/Russia replace us on the world stage. W
The dollar hyperinflates, we enter a horrific depression, and, ironically, WW3 likely kicks off.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top