Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well that isn't being indifferent.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it's rather acceptable to be loud about billions of our dollars being wasted
Well that isn't being indifferent.

I'm indifferent about the war. I don't support either side or think we should be involved in anyway, including financially. We should be allowed to have that belief without being shouted down as putin puffers
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 11:00:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I'm indifferent about the war. I don't support either side or think we should be involved in anyway, including financially. We should be allowed to have that belief without being shouted down as putin puffers
View Quote

That is a fact yet it is happening everyday.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 11:01:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Doesn't make us pro russian either contrary to your belief.

I mean sure there are without a doubt russian trolls who are in GD.  I AM NOT ONE OF THEM.  YOU KNOW THAT TO BE TRUE.  

View Quote
I have not said you were. I have stayed away from saying that. I'm sorry that you read and feel what you want but this victim mentality of yours needs to stop.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 11:02:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have not said you were. I have stayed away from saying that. I'm sorry that you read and feel what you want but this victim mentality of yours needs to stop.
View Quote
LOL, there is no victim mentality.  And that is laughable that you say that.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 11:02:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
For being indifferent you sure seem to care.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 11:02:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I see that the Ukrainebros are super excited about big government deficit spending.  

True colors...
View Quote

Most of them are N_Ts too. Go figure
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 11:04:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
LOL, there is no victim mentality.  And that is laughable that you say that.
View Quote
Laugh all you want. It's what you have been doing. I have tried to avoid conflict with you but you keep coming to me with it.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 11:06:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see that the Ukrainebros are super excited about big government deficit spending.  

True colors...

That may be so.. who knows. I’m not for deficit spending for ukraine(im against all deficit spending) and I also don’t like trump and his record deficit spending is one of the reasons why.  At any rate How is that a ‘go figure’ when T deficit spent more than anyone?
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 11:07:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I only care about the money being spent.  But I also care about the insane amount our government spends on other stupid bullshit. Gender studies in Pakistan, counting amberjack in the gulf, gain of function research, the dept of education, epa, atf, etc are all things that need to be stopped
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 11:08:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Laugh all you want. It's what you have been doing. I have tried to avoid conflict with you but you keep coming to me with it.
View Quote
Absolutely not true.  End of story.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 11:08:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

is it really BS if its true?

Or is it just BS to you since you bought the narrative?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nope, but it's funny as shit watching them spew the same BS over and over  10% for the big guy, but muh taxes, but muh border, Biden man Bad

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/164452/LukeCrywalkerMain_01_00480-1000x563_jpg-2560432.JPG

is it really BS if its true?

Or is it just BS to you since you bought the narrative?
So Ukraine is sending Biden 10% of what we give them? Democrats aren't securing our southern border because they are spending the money on Ukraine. We are broke because Biden is spending all out tax money in Ukraine and I'm the one buying the narrative?   LMFAO!
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 2:04:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
And too many in GD applaud.  "Putin is the greatest threat the world has ever seen!"
View Quote

He's the greatest threat to peace right now, is there any other country barking out nuclear threats weekly for the last 8 months?  You are bring narrow minded
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 2:10:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So which one of you "edgy" Clown bois going to post a Ukraine thread tommorow? OP going for 3 days In a row or will another GD lowling gonna go for there 5 mins of "look at me I'm edgy, I can makes Ukraine thread" fame??  So which one of you tards is it going to be?

View Quote

So which one of you "10 for the big guy" bandwagoners are going to start another Ukraine thread tommorow? .. who's needing to show the world they to can be "edgy" and "GD cool" . And post there very own "fUcK uKa1nE" thread? Are we going to see another repeat by the regulars or we get a newbie tommorow?
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top