[#1]
Crunch Berries FTW.

Link Posted: 6/1/2012 12:36:09 PM EDT
[#2]
All I eat now is corn chex.

Sometimes I mix it up with rice chex.
Link Posted: 6/1/2012 12:36:43 PM EDT
[#3]

LOL  !!  My wife used to buy that shit.  I called it Goats Nuts  LOL  !!!!

They should just change the name to "Shitz Yer Pants"

Link Posted: 6/1/2012 12:50:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Kid cereal is the shit. The majority of the time I eat it is when I want a snack, not necessarily for breakfast.

Marshmallow Froot Loops
Chocolate Lucky Charms
Honey Comb
Corn Pops
Fruity/Cocoa Pebbles

I could go on
Link Posted: 6/1/2012 12:50:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

So maybe those aren't fruit shapes, but whatever you want to call them, they weren't just round.

ETA: There's some babnanas and watermelon in there

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxtx2kmVyh1qizp8h.jpg

They tried to metrosexualize Trix and ^ that bowl of fail is the result.

How are fruit shapes in a bowl metrosexualized

That was my favorite cereal as a kid

If that's how you remember Trix from your childhood, you're still a child.
Link Posted: 6/1/2012 12:53:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/1/2012 12:53:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

So maybe those aren't fruit shapes, but whatever you want to call them, they weren't just round.

ETA: There's some babnanas and watermelon in there

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxtx2kmVyh1qizp8h.jpg

They tried to metrosexualize Trix and ^ that bowl of fail is the result.

How are fruit shapes in a bowl metrosexualized

That was my favorite cereal as a kid

If that's how you remember Trix from your childhood, you're still a child.

Little round colorful fruity balls ftw
Link Posted: 6/1/2012 1:13:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quisp and Quake FTW
Link Posted: 6/1/2012 1:20:43 PM EDT
[#9]
I prefer not to eat grains. Study the two pics and think about how you want to look and feel. I eat a meat and eggs every day for breakfast usually acompanied with some sort of fruit.

/ I also excerzie very little and have a desk job. I'm also sporting a six pack. Yes my E-wein is 9 inches and I have billionaire supermodel wife who is bisexual, I also need to be at the gym in 26 minutes.
Link Posted: 6/1/2012 1:23:12 PM EDT
[#10]
So, basically you refuse to eat anything other than a bowl of candy and milk. Nice.

Dreaded Wheat is pretty good, especially warmed. You can put some sugar on if you must. I like granola with raisins.

ETA: not directed at post above, directed at OP and other fat kids in this thread.

*for the record, I'm a fatass, too, but it's because I'm lazy and drink too much.
Link Posted: 6/1/2012 1:23:46 PM EDT
[#11]
This thread gave me diabetes just from reading it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2012 1:33:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I prefer not to eat grains. Study the two pics and think about how you want to look and feel. I eat a meat and eggs every day for breakfast usually acompanied with some sort of fruit.

http://news.injuryboard.com/uploadedImages/InjuryBoardcom_Content/Blogs/News_Blog/News/Cattle_eating%20%20%20%20500.jpg
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/762994/762994,1305717659,1/stock-photo-lion-cub-eating-prey-77628940.jpg

/ I also excerzie very little and have a desk job. I'm also sporting a six pack. Yes my E-wein is 9 inches and I have billionaire supermodel wife who is bisexual, I also need to be at the gym in 26 minutes.

We aren't either of those two types of animal. We have canines AND grinding molars. We are omnivores. We are healthiest when we eat both meat AND vegetable matter. I agree that most of us probably eat too much carbohydrates, including grains.
Link Posted: 6/1/2012 1:42:56 PM EDT
[#13]

I used to sit down and eat 3 or 4 bowls of cereal as a teenager, using 2 pints (sometimes 2.5) of full-fat Silvertop milk. Hell, up until a couple of years ago, I used to sit down to eat 1 or 2 bowls at 5am before an early shift.

I don't really eat cereal anymore, I just wait until my break and have a cooked breakfast in the canteen.

I do love cereal though.

Link Posted: 6/1/2012 1:47:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://news.injuryboard.com/uploadedImages/InjuryBoardcom_Content/Blogs/News_Blog/News/Cattle_eating%20%20%20%20500.jpg
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/762994/762994,1305717659,1/stock-photo-lion-cub-eating-prey-77628940.jpg

We aren't either of those two types of animal. We have canines AND grinding molars. We are omnivores. We are healthiest when we eat both meat AND vegetable matter. I agree that most of us probably eat too much carbohydrates, including grains.

I eat tons of vegetable matter. I probably eat 2-3lbs of veggies a day easy. Just no grains.
Link Posted: 6/1/2012 2:01:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Bitches please.

Link Posted: 6/1/2012 2:46:33 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I was at the store the other day and noticed they got rid of the fruit shapes in Trix, and now it's just generic cereal balls. WTF is this bullshit!?

They went back to the original shape then. It's old school.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top