Page / 8
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 2:24:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I am a sex robot
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 2:25:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So the 2A and AR15s are only for right wing Christians?

You do realize the more people from ALL walks of life who are getting into ARs is a good thing, right?

View Quote

Yes and no. Some are getting familiar to persecute us.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 2:26:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Ever notice the posters with no feedback ? Weird
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 2:27:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I am a sex robot
View Quote

PM sent.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 2:29:23 AM EDT
[#5]
This has been in the works for a very long time.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 2:31:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I am a sex robot
View Quote

Aren’t we all?

Link Posted: 12/30/2022 2:31:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've bought 4-5 things from the exchange and all have been perfect transactions.

is feedback the ultimate ArfCom cred?
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 2:33:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This has been in the works for a very long time.
View Quote

by whom?
you haven't broken 700 post in 10 years?
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 2:34:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Low post count commu-nazis are showing up frequently.

There's a place for totalitarian racist haters, it's the DU not here.

Link Posted: 12/30/2022 2:35:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

300 posts?

how do you live?
do you come out on Full Moons?
View Quote

Worse than that - post 338 wasted on this thread (and with a name like Rigby).

To answer the OP:  Yes.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 2:35:28 AM EDT
[#11]
I agree with your assessment.  I think it's all of the above.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 2:35:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Its popular to be a never!trumper.
As if the media was right all along.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 2:39:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I naively thought this forum would be traditional American Christian right wing conservative but it looks like that is exactly why it has been heavily populated with left wing counterpointers, disruptors and subversives. I guess they're here for the same reasons I thought would make it a traditional family value oriented gathering. Every topic I open there's someone shrieking liberal talking points and clutching their pearls in mock outrage.

Is there nowhere left to go anymore, it feels like the whole world is a leftist re-education camp, and not even a 2A themed forum is immune.
View Quote

As eesmith once said in a politics thread:

(Paraphrasing)
Those who just want to be left alone will always lose to those who wish to impose their will on others.

Impose your will on them before they impose their will on you.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 2:42:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So I am the only one that isn't a fed?  I wonder what kind of plot they have in mind for me to start...
View Quote

I'm a Fed.  I have to tell since you asked.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 2:43:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
And with all this we still can’t get death hates back.
View Quote

I miss that fucker.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 2:44:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I miss that fucker.
View Quote

I know, along with others...
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 2:48:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
probably those damned FBI underscores
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/30/2022 2:53:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I naively thought this forum would be traditional American Christian right wing conservative but it looks like that is exactly why it has been heavily populated with left wing counterpointers, disruptors and subversives. I guess they're here for the same reasons I thought would make it a traditional family value oriented gathering. Every topic I open there's someone shrieking liberal talking points and clutching their pearls in mock outrage.

Is there nowhere left to go anymore, it feels like the whole world is a leftist re-education camp, and not even a 2A themed forum is immune.
View Quote

Not my fault

I saw it coming in 2004 and told them to lock the doors then
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 2:55:59 AM EDT
[#19]
If the forum didn't display post count or year of account creation, there would be a lot less old men obsessed with it
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 2:56:23 AM EDT
[#20]
There are definitely a batch of libtards hanging out here now.
Not sure why they would be interested in hanging out on a gun forum.

Link Posted: 12/30/2022 2:59:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
True. That is naive.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 3:14:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So the 2A and AR15s are only for right wing Christians?

You do realize the more people from ALL walks of life who are getting into ARs is a good thing, right?

Or maybe it's those of us who dislike trump over stabbing gun owners in the back?

Does that make me a leftist liberal?
View Quote
Yes it does.  If you want to reduce government power and increase freedom in many ways theres a hefty chunk of trump cultists and Bible thumpers here who thing freedom is communism.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 3:21:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
A lot of longtime posters changed usernames and avatars.
View Quote

Which I personally don’t agree with but whatever.  If you’re ashamed of something you’ve said on here before you’re ashamed.  Lol.  Some really do have a lot to be ashamed of.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 3:22:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Some of us just read more than we post *shrug*
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 3:24:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Which I personally don’t agree with but whatever.  If you’re ashamed of something you’ve said on here before you’re ashamed.  Lol.  Some really do have a lot to be ashamed of.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They might not like their username
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 3:25:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Brownell gonna Brownell
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 3:32:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

LMAO Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 3:36:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

I just thought it was funny. All of the people I know from here in real life or anyone I talk to know what my old one was and know what the new one is. No shame. The old one was a shitty band I don't even like so it needed to go.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 3:36:58 AM EDT
[#29]
I've noticed a marked increase in the number of Bigfoot reports.

You?
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 3:49:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 3:53:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Perhaps the name change feature recently allowed here has something to do with it?
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 3:54:27 AM EDT
[#32]
It does seem a little more rampant lately. Of course it also seemed that way the last 87 times this topic has come up
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 3:55:20 AM EDT
[#33]
I've noticed #2 more than #1, I was never a fan of the name change thing myself...
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 3:55:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Posting to check my post count
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 3:55:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

QFT
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 3:58:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Which group do I fall into?
View Quote

Lost; if you are running the Baja 2,000 and ended up in Montana.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 4:02:20 AM EDT
[#37]
I have noticed this on other sites as well. The Web is not free as it was... Sad
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 4:04:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I've noticed a marked increase in the number of Bigfoot reports.

You?
View Quote

Poop threads and now wienerfreeze problems.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 4:05:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Meh.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 4:12:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I've bought 4-5 things from the exchange and all have been perfect transactions.

is feedback the ultimate ArfCom cred?
View Quote

I place a lot of value on it when sorting out folks in question…
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 4:15:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 4:20:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

????
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
?????

????

Can just anybody join in on posting weird shit??

? ? ¤ ??

There you go!

Link Posted: 12/30/2022 4:22:09 AM EDT
[#43]
How many ABC agents worked at Twitter?
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 4:22:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Yep

Link Posted: 12/30/2022 4:24:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 4:24:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Haven't noticed.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 4:26:24 AM EDT
[#47]
I have ALWAYS occasionally noticed a poster with a high post count, or long history, and a name & avatar that I don’t recognize, etc. But it’s always been that way; nothing has really changed recently as far as I can tell. I mean, besides the palpable increase in conspiracy beliefs, lack of reasoned discourse, etc  (but that’s just society in general I think, not Arf specifically).

I’ve always chalked it up to different personalities tending to click on certain threads. I think it biases us somewhat to become more familiar with other similar personality types, and less familiar with members that aren’t as similar to ourselves. Occasionally you’ll still click on the same threads.

Probably something vaguely like the psychological phenomenon that causes the Mandela Effect.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 4:38:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
"Immune?" There is no immune. The world is full of people who do not agree with my (correct) conservative opinions and preferences. You can't really escape it. Even Archie Bunker had meathead in the living room and his neighbor. There is no safety from wrong opinions. There is only being smarter, better, stronger and faster than the other guy.

Or, the safe spaces you seek.
"In My Safe Space" (Original Music) - SOUTH PARK
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 4:45:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So I am the only one that isn't a fed?  I wonder what kind of plot they have in mind for me to start...
View Quote

I am not a fed. It's worse than that. I'm a health care administrator. I live by no rules, raping and pillaging the land and private golf courses, stopping only to give myself a raise. The feds have a plot for me already.... to pay massive amounts of federal tax to support the erosion of my own values. Sneaky bastards. I dump as much as I can in my 401k and HSA but they are so ruthless I had to start a Roth, too. While my tax dollars fund transvestite reading programs for first graders. Bastards have already looped me in as the underwriter. They don't need me to larp as a kidnapper or some stupid thing like that. They need that sweet cash. I'm no good in prison, where they can't pimp me out.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 4:50:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top