Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 12:00:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Betas gonna beta.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 12:01:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Initially I thought this was a Chipotle thread.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 12:02:29 AM EDT
[#3]
The good news is that outside of the metro bubbles this kind of crap is heresy.  Don't lose faith... we all have known for a while that the cities are lost.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 12:04:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Best fucking part.

But I will take a piece of him.

A piece you will have.

Sorry for being a nerd. Not sorry. Otherwise I'll lose my shit especially after some dude posted pics of a destroyed veterans memorial.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 12:10:38 AM EDT
[#5]
This isn't cuck, this isn't beta.
This is actual racists getting their self loathing off their chests.

Leftists = racists. Guild ridden, self loathing racists. It is why they project so much (guns, race relations, "fairness" etc). Because they are emotionally stunted, prejudiced and lack impulse control

Most of "us" I suspect have their notions about certain people in certain circumstances but I bet few of legitimately hate or demean all "x" people for no good reason.
(note I said people, communists are not people)
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 12:18:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I just saw a news segment in which whites knelt to crowds of protesters, and apologized for their white privilege! Eric Garcetti, the mayor of Los Angeles, did so voluntarily.
By tomorrow this will be a trend, with major virtue signalling on campuses all over.
View Quote
Yeah fuck that shit
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 1:20:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This isn't cuck, this isn't beta.
This is actual racists getting their self loathing off their chests.

Leftists = racists. Guild ridden, self loathing racists. It is why they project so much (guns, race relations, "fairness" etc). Because they are emotionally stunted, prejudiced and lack impulse control

Most of "us" I suspect have their notions about certain people in certain circumstances but I bet few of legitimately hate or demean all "x" people for no good reason.
(note I said people, communists are not people)
View Quote

It's impossible to be a true racist if you can find individuals among a People that are good.  Even Gypsies have good musicians among them.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 1:26:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm not kneeling for anyone. I've got nothing to apologize for.
View Quote

Correct
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 1:32:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 1:41:59 PM EDT
[#10]
I’ll kneel before God the father almighty, Lord Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, paying respect for the dead, all others will see me standing as a man.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 1:44:22 PM EDT
[#11]
This is how you create racism.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 1:52:33 PM EDT
[#12]
I only kneel to take a steadier aim.

Link Posted: 6/7/2020 1:53:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Cringe factored by 10.

Actually just plain weird.  I’ve been watching Waco on Netflix this weekend. I thought the notion of being a cuck to Koresh was crazy.

I put this on the same tier.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top