Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/26/2013 9:18:11 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Machine rekindled my love for vanilla coke.

Vanilla Coke is the shiznit.

Link Posted: 6/26/2013 9:41:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
They need a way to purge the line between selections.

The wait for technology averse people to figure out how to work it and make up their mind can be a bit much.

It mixes at the head by use of flavor cartridges.
Link Posted: 6/26/2013 9:44:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Nothing like a packed house during lunch, one machine, and 30 idiots that have no idea what they want, waiting......

I love the girl who spends 5 min going through every flavor choice and gets a plain Coke.

They're a neat idea, though.
Link Posted: 6/26/2013 10:06:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I fucking hate them.

Between the perplexed old folks and the 10 year olds making vanilla cherry chocolate Mr. Pibb Sprite lemonade, it's a 20 minute wait to get a damn Coke.

This and they are fuckin filthy as mentioned before and 3 out of 4 that I have encountered have been broken or were currently malfunctioning in some way.

Link Posted: 6/27/2013 6:55:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
That machine has stuff I never knew existed.

The Coke Museum and the Coke Station at EPCOT have their world products, including dozens more delicious Fantas, a wonderful Japanese lemon soda I want here, and a horrific Italian bitter that makes people spit.

Ah, good old Beverly....  

Who actually drinks that shit?

You should get out more. People spend billions on sugar water.

I'm specifically talking about Beverly... the swill that makes people spit.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top