BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 37
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 4:05:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Probably going to catch some grief here but poking fun at school shootings on a pro gun website may be a bit over the top.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 4:32:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Did you read my previous post?

(I'm referring to my post of 11:23:57)
View Quote
No.

I wasnt even born in November of 1957.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 5:10:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
They have 23 months in Denmark?
….that'd explain a lot. Not everything, though
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 5:17:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No that is what common sense trained me to think. I would think that we as representatives of a site doing their damndest to make semi automatics more accepted in the community wouldn’t use a tragedy such as a school shooting to find humor. You do you though.
View Quote
Maybe you and the cat guy should go hang out somewhere else.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 5:32:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I feel like i am going to hell for laughing at this one so hard.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 5:35:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 5:47:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

No that is what common sense trained me to think. I would think that we as representatives of a site doing their damndest to make semi automatics more accepted in the community wouldn’t use a tragedy such as a school shooting to find humor. You do you though.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:02:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Probably going to catch some grief here but poking fun at school shootings on a pro gun website may be a bit over the top.

Is that what the MSM trained you to think? What does one thing have to do with the other?
K. Well whatever passes for "common sense" these days is ok by me. I support common sense meme reform if it saves 1 feel because they... I mean I do me.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:17:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
K. Well whatever passes for "common sense" these days is ok by me. I support common sense meme reform if it saves 1 feel because they... I mean I do me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that what the MSM trained you to think? What does one thing have to do with the other?
Jokes about school shootings are vile and disgusting.

It is also the kind of thing that someone at the big search engines and social media might use as an excuse to drop arfcom from the index.

Please delete that crap and refrain from posting similar stuff.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:22:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It is also the kind of thing that someone at the big search engines and social media might use as an excuse to drop arfcom from the index.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is a dark humor meme thread. If you don't like it, unsubscribe.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:24:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
You realize you are in the dark humor thread, right?

What did you expect to find here?
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:25:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's busy being a good lefitist. People said something he had an emotional affront to, so now they need to modify their behavior to suit him

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:28:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:29:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:30:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:31:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:31:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Oh for fucks sake!

The whole damn thread is vile and disgusting.

Butt seriously, if you are offended, rather than everyone else cater to your feelings, how bout don't click?
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:33:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:34:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:38:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:52:30 PM EDT
[#21]
This is a dark humor thread in general discussion.

Kinda like buttsecks in prison. Bound to happen.

Dont like it? Dont look.

Inb4stfun00b
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:55:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:56:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:57:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 7:02:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 7:03:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Looks like there should be a GoPro of the accident, however.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 7:09:05 PM EDT
[#27]
We are all going to hell.

Even the snowflakes who are bitching ...
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 7:09:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 7:10:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

We are all going to hell.

Even the snowflakes who are bitching ...
View Quote
If they made it this far, I agree.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 7:34:39 PM EDT
[#30]
This thread cracks me up....I'm going to hell
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 8:04:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
are these the kind of things that keep you up at night?
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 8:09:44 PM EDT
[#32]
I volunteer to help mom pass another pregnancy test.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 8:40:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea I expected dark memes. I didn’t expect I would find memes making fun of school shootings. Are “funny” memes about dead American soldiers acceptable? Dead police officers?
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 8:44:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
He's busy being a good lefitist. People said something he had an emotional affront to, so now they need to modify their behavior to suit him

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/456826/86193043_jpg-1273703.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/456826/86193043_jpg-1273703.JPG
A person thinks memes about school shootings are disgusting and that makes them a leftist?
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 8:47:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Yea I expected dark memes. I didn’t expect I would find memes making fun of school shootings. Are “funny” memes about dead American soldiers acceptable? Dead police officers?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For fucks sake, if you don’t like it, unsubscribe. Everyone has their own line for what they consider “too far” and if you can’t handle it, don’t click.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 8:48:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 8:51:58 PM EDT
[#37]
My soul.

Nah... I don't think I had one to begin with.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 8:53:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 8:57:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:05:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:10:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

A person thinks memes about school shootings are disgusting and that makes them a leftist?
View Quote
Trying to be a censor on fucking Arfcom is leftist. Half these savage gentlemen would fuck the guts out of a raccoon if you held it for them. You want them to pull a meme out of the thread because an off color joke made you uncomfortable?
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:11:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yea I expected dark memes. I didn't expect I would find memes making fun of school shootings. Are "funny" memes about dead American soldiers acceptable? Dead police officers?
View Quote

----
Evidently, based on direct responses by those who know me, this particular very old joke was went too far.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:14:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:14:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
*autistic screeching*
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:16:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Yea I expected dark memes. I didn't expect I would find memes making fun of school shootings. Are "funny" memes about dead American soldiers acceptable? Dead police officers?
View Quote
If you run across something that you object to, just cringe and keep scrolling to the next one. If that doesn't work for you, all I can suggest is to stop reading this thread.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:26:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure post a bunch up! (This should get him out of here)

I don’t know why you continue to whine instead of just leave?
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:28:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:29:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Seriously people. 45 years ago, and still in print...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:37:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:38:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Yes and I fail to see how it applies to my comment. Why does one person getting butt hurt ruin the fun for the rest of us? There were no memes or videos of cats being killed. I don't understand the butt hurt. People should self moderate and not go into threads they know they'll be offended by.  If you see a thread that may offend you than stay out of it and let the rest of us have our fun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe people coming into a dark humor thread should expect things that could offend them and not ruin it for everyone else. So far I've only seen one person getting offended. Why ruin the fun for all of us because one person needs to harden the fuck up?

Yes and I fail to see how it applies to my comment. Why does one person getting butt hurt ruin the fun for the rest of us? There were no memes or videos of cats being killed. I don't understand the butt hurt. People should self moderate and not go into threads they know they'll be offended by.  If you see a thread that may offend you than stay out of it and let the rest of us have our fun.
Never mind all that, if someone really scrolls back up, and then spends time hunting down a particular post that occurred at precisely 11:23:57, they need to be on a w.atch list or get laid or something, because that's terrifying shit. Actually, I'm reporting you for knowing exactly when you made a post, because I find that concerning.
Page / 37
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top