Link Posted: 2/20/2020 11:11:21 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 2/20/2020 11:16:52 AM EDT
[#7]
OST
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 11:28:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
I'm all for dark stuff, but that's to far. That's literally a picture of a pervert and a child, and the joke is he raped her? That's not even funny or edgy. It's just pushing child rape. If you think that's in anyway funny, you need to be chemically castrated. If that does anything other than churn your stomach, you need to go back over your head.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 11:37:11 AM EDT
[#9]
It was dank, but the last comment made it dark...
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 11:38:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm all for dark stuff, but that's to far. That's literally a picture of a pervert and a child, and the joke is he raped her? That's not even funny or edgy. It's just pushing child rape. If you think that's in anyway funny, you need to be chemically castrated. If that does anything other than churn your stomach, you need to go back over your head.
View Quote
It's a father and daughter bathing, taken out of context do to the contrast of facial expressions. There have been several other pics in this thread alluding to the same thing and this is the one that sets you off?
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 11:39:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Stop it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 11:45:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
And you call yourself 'dirty'...
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 12:09:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 12:09:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
I didn't get one of the memes a few pages back, and was directed to read the plot for "A Serbian Film" to understand. The picture of the pervert above, is a fucking toothpaste commercial by comparison.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 12:11:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Jesus Christ, dude. It’s not “pushing” child rape. Just click out of the thread if you’re offended or triggered or whatever.

And it’s *too far
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 12:14:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Oh F that. Nothing is too far, sans dead cats apparently, and this is the best thread ever.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 12:15:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 12:15:19 PM EDT
[#18]
When my Granddaughter came to stay the night with us (from age 3 to around age 6) I would take a bath with her.  I ALWAYS wore my swim suit in the tub with her.  She was at one end and I was at the other... facing each other.  She loved the bath time with her "pawpaw" and I did too.  No one, not her mother or my wife, thought anything of it.  I'm not a perve so that makes a big difference!
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 12:37:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
When my Granddaughter came to stay the night with us (from age 3 to around age 6) I would take a bath with her.  I ALWAYS wore my swim suit in the tub with her.  She was at one end and I was at the other... facing each other.  She loved the bath time with her "pawpaw" and I did too.  No one, not her mother or my wife, thought anything of it.  I'm not a perve so that makes a big difference!
View Quote
Yes, and the picture is also a Japanese family. Communal bathing is common in that culture as is bathing with your children.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 12:46:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 12:50:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
LOL
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 1:02:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Honestly, I didn’t think it was funny at all and just scrolled.

Then I reached your comment... and laughed, and laughed, and laughed!
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 2:09:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 2:42:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I didn't get one of the memes a few pages back, and was directed to read the plot for "A Serbian Film" to understand. The picture of the pervert above, is a fucking toothpaste commercial by comparison.
View Quote
Ya that film was just yikes

Also does this count...

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 3:01:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:16:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It's a father and daughter bathing, taken out of context do to the contrast of facial expressions. There have been several other pics in this thread alluding to the same thing and this is the one that sets you off?
View Quote
It's a grown man saying he ejaculated, bathing with a young girl. I haven't seen every picture in this thread but I'll believe you. I bet you know all about child rape memes . I'm just saying it's not actually funny. If that whole scenario doesn't turn your stomach you have an imbalance.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:18:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It's a grown man saying he ejaculated, bathing with a young girl. I haven't seen every picture in this thread but I'll believe you. I bet you know all about child rape memes . I'm just saying it's not actually funny. If that whole scenario doesn't turn your stomach you have an imbalance.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:19:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Yes, and the picture is also a Japanese family. Communal bathing is common in that culture as is bathing with your children.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The ethnicity of the people in the meme doesn't make a difference. Everyone bathes their children. Cumming on them is the weird part.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:25:03 PM EDT
[#30]
so you came into a thread knowing you were triggered by my comment, to trigger yourself over it and then post bitching about it?
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:25:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, it’s a dark humor meme. Of course it’s in bad taste. Same as all the jew killing jokes, the rape jokes, the racist jokes, IT’S ALL HORRIBLE.

Just unsubscribe.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:26:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:34:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Thou doth protest too much.

Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:36:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:38:11 PM EDT
[#35]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://i.redd.it/on0nh9rkawz21.png
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:44:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Not a meme, and his style can be extremely grating at times; but if you want some dark humor, Andrew Schulz is probably one of the best currently.

[youtube]nS_6c4PyJvg?t=585[/youtube]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:48:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Quoted:
View Quote
Quoted:
The ethnicity of the people in the meme doesn't make a difference. Everyone bathes their children. Cumming on them is the weird part.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:50:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:It's a grown man saying he ejaculated, bathing with a young girl. I haven't seen every picture in this thread but I'll believe you. I bet you know all about child rape memes . I'm just saying it's not actually funny. If that whole scenario doesn't turn your stomach you have an imbalance.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:53:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
so you came into a thread knowing you were triggered by my comment, to trigger yourself over it and then post bitching about it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:59:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 5:01:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Everyone bathes their children. Cumming on them is the weird part.
View Quote
Wow, what an incredibly astute observation. You must have been top of your class.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 5:01:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Attachment Attached File

BTW:  Anyone in this thread that doesn't know who he is...google him.  He's very dark, and very funny.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 5:05:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Less triggering and whining.  More inappropriate content!

Link Posted: 2/20/2020 5:08:11 PM EDT
[#44]

Not dark, just funny.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 5:09:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 5:11:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 5:12:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 5:13:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 5:13:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 5:19:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 37
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top