Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/18/2009 9:29:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
no such thing as a gay drink.

Exactly, that would be like saying there is such thing as a gay gun

Wellllll, if you're shooting a Taurus in .25 ACP that is Stainless with pink grips....

However, I was at my rehersal dinner for the wedding and we went to and old place that I used to cook at. The bartender "accidentally" messed up a cosmo. The old manager who I was friends with brought it over and offered it to me. Pshhh, who am I to decline free booze? Gay or not, that Cosmo was mm mm good.

fail

being un-armed would be gay
Link Posted: 7/18/2009 9:31:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Meh.... Alcohol is Alcohol to me. No such thing as a gay drink, IMO.

I drink Beers and whiskey when I'm with my friends... and Mojitos and Appletinis when I'm with the wife.
Link Posted: 7/18/2009 9:33:36 PM EDT
[#3]
i will only drink them when castro dies and i am relaxing at a cuban cabana bar
Link Posted: 7/18/2009 9:34:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I drink Beers and whiskey when I'm with my friends... and Mojitos and Appletinis when I'm with the wife.

He's holding a white wine, but you get the idea.

Link Posted: 7/18/2009 9:40:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I think it's a great hot weather mixed drink.  Much more refreshing than a "dark" drink.

Mint julips are another hot afternoon drink.

For the most part though, I'll have a cold beer.
Link Posted: 7/18/2009 9:43:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Only if they are made with a pre-mix.

All drinks are gay with a pre-mix, if fresh ingredients are available.

But if SHTF and all you have is Bacardi and pre-mix, well that will have to do with your MRE.
Link Posted: 7/18/2009 9:47:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.tvfodder.com/archives/scrubs-JD.jpg

He's holding a white wine, but you get the idea.

He also got to hit elliot reed, dont make me post pics
Link Posted: 7/18/2009 9:52:09 PM EDT
[#8]
If there are gay drinks are there gay guns? Like 1911s? I mean they get dressed all fancy and need lots of work. Glocks and SIGs on the other hand are cowboys.
Link Posted: 7/18/2009 9:53:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If there are gay drinks are there gay guns? Like 1911s? I mean they get dressed all fancy and need lots of work. Glocks and SIGs on the other hand are cowboys.

Good to see you around I thought you were ban hammered
Link Posted: 7/18/2009 11:30:01 PM EDT
[#10]
If I remember correctly, In Miami Vice, Sonny Crockett pilots his speedboat all the way to Cuba just so he can drink Mojitos and screw some hot girl. Then a few hours later he kills lots of people with a Sig 552. So I vote no, not gay.
Link Posted: 7/18/2009 11:33:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Did you inadvertently answer his question: by indirect avoidance?

Link Posted: 7/18/2009 11:38:24 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

If I remember correctly, In Miami Vice, Sonny Crockett pilots his speedboat all the way to Cuba just so he can drink Mojitos and screw some hot girl. Then a few hours later he kills lots of people with a Sig 552. So I vote no, not gay.

That's not fair! That series of events could almost make hot man love not gay!

Link Posted: 7/18/2009 11:45:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Men drink beer and single malt scotch.

Yes, mojitos are gay.
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 12:21:49 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

el mojito es muy alegre

y tu, tambien.

Link Posted: 7/19/2009 12:26:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Not gay, if made properly.

The ultimate manly drink is, of course, Scotch.
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 4:48:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

dont confuse the issue sir,dont drag saint brownings holy relic into this discussion!
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 4:57:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
James Bond had a mojito in "Die Another Day"

Just saying.

Not a very good argument.  The actor is a froot.
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 5:17:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Do you stir it with a dick?

Link Posted: 7/19/2009 5:45:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Proof mojitos are NOT gay...

Link Posted: 7/19/2009 5:49:32 AM EDT
[#20]
BAN MOJITOS!!! It's for the straight people
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 5:56:29 AM EDT
[#21]
It's only gay if your addiction has you sucking dicks for more mojitos. You ever suck dick for mojitos?

Link Posted: 7/19/2009 7:03:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't give a rats ass if you think I'm gay for drinking one. A pitcher of mojito with half rum half sprite is not homo at all.

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/6947/42141501.jpg

Change that Bacardi for Martí Auténtico, handful of fresh apple mint from the garden, and that's how I make mine.

It's even better if you trade the sugar for guarapo.
or add some blue curacao and a slice of pineapple floating on top. that one is called the mojito balsero (mojito rafter) because the pineapple over the blue drink looks like a Cuban raft.
and BTW, I make the best damn Mojito north of Cuba.

eta* at a bar I order a mongolian motherfucker with no orange juice.
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 7:11:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Drinks don't gay people. People gay people.

That being said. Absolutely not. A Mojito is a great refreshing drink.
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 7:15:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't give a rats ass if you think I'm gay for drinking one. A pitcher of mojito with half rum half sprite is not homo at all.

Change that Bacardi for Martí Auténtico, handful of fresh apple mint from the garden, and that's how I make mine.

or add some blue curacao and a slice of pineapple floating on top. that one is called the mojito balsero (mojito rafter) because the pineapple over the blue drink looks like a Cuban raft.

if you're making your "mojito" with Sprite you're not even making a Mojito!

A rum drink with sprite and and mint is as close to mojito as Zima is to beer.
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 7:19:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Not gay.

Now Zima, on the other hand...
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 7:21:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Yes, yes they are, but so are margaritas. When they have specials on those I'll drink at least 8 . In the end, who give a shit what other people think? If you like mojitos, go for it!

In general, I'm a Vodka-rocks, or Gin-rocks, or tonic guy.
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 7:26:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
went to a bar tonite with a friend ,bar special was mojito,s thought i try one. buddy say "ya know thats a gay drink" i said "how can a drink be gay?" no hes says ,it,s ,drank mainly by gays they love it. i was scared to try one, for fear someone might think i was a cornhole puncher.

Your buddy sounds like a "true" homophobia case.   You know...somebody that is worried he might have teh ghey.

Link Posted: 7/19/2009 7:36:09 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Personally I don't think there is a gay drink.  And I know your just reffering to the other thread... But.

My favorite is when guys call wine coolers and the like "cheerleader beers".  I will never understand that.  Hell there are not that many states that have beer content much higher than a wine cooler.  It makes me want to vomit.

ETA:  I am a big fan of Gin personally.
Then you need to move to a different state.  I have purchased beer as high as 12+.  Funny story my friend went to down to Oklahoma (i think) to a micro brew pub and was drinking beer after 4 or 5 he was like wtf I am not feeling anything.  Then the bartender told them they can only brew beer to 3.2.   The bartender said he had traveled to Omaha, NE to a micro brew pub that my friend has been to several times.  He ordered several beers then about fell off his stool.  The beer was 7 or 8%.  HAH.

Link Posted: 7/19/2009 7:45:59 AM EDT
[#29]
If so, I guess I am.
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 7:59:38 AM EDT
[#30]
double tap.
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 8:00:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'm sorry, but if there is salad in your booze, you bat for the other team.
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 8:03:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Hey, gay guys wear pants.  Think about that in the morning when you're getting dressed.  

They also got a set of junk. So?
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 8:06:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Trendy - yes.

Gay? no thats a Martini
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 8:16:24 AM EDT
[#34]

+
= AWESOME....no ghey with this combo
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 8:17:34 AM EDT
[#35]
It at least makes you bi-curious.
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 8:18:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
went to a bar tonite with a friend ,bar special was mojito,s thought i try one. buddy say "ya know thats a gay drink" i said "how can a drink be gay?" no hes says ,it,s ,drank mainly by gays they love it. i was scared to try one, for fear someone might think i was a cornhole puncher.

10-1 odds your "friend" is gay.
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 8:19:26 AM EDT
[#37]
It's only gay if said friend trys to take advantage of you after you are drunk.
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 8:28:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

if you're making your "mojito" with Sprite you're not even making a Mojito!

A rum drink with sprite and and mint is as close to mojito as Zima is to beer.

Agreed. Mint, lime, sugar, soda, rum, ice. The sugar can be various types, including sugar cane juice.
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 8:30:19 AM EDT
[#39]
mojito is one of my favorite drinks,  I had not heard this about them before.
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 8:37:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Not gay.

But then, I drink Stoli Vanilla and Cranberry.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 11:51:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmm. I have a bottle of blue caraçao in the cabinet, maybe next time the GF buys fresh pineapple I'll try making mojito balsero.
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 12:00:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Mojitos are my favorite cocktail....
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 12:04:17 PM EDT
[#43]
I've got a suggestion for the OP.

Why don't you walk into a Cuban bar in Miami and walk up to any one of the men who are drinking Mojitos and ask them if they are in fact,  gay ?

Hilarity will ensue, I assure you.

BTW; I drink Mojitos all the time and I am indeed a manly man.
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 5:03:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I've got a suggestion for the OP.

Why don't you walk into a Cuban bar in Miami and walk up to any one of the men who are drinking Mojitos and ask them if they are in fact,  gay ?

Hilarity will ensue, I assure you.

BTW; I drink Mojitos all the time and I am indeed a manly man.

LOL
I'll head over to Bongo's or Mango's and order one... let's see who asks.

eta* club soda is the original ingredient, but there is more than one way to skin a cat.
there are at least a dozen ways to make a mojito, changing club soda for lemon lime soda is one of them.
before you talk trash about it, let this Cuban make you one with my ingredients.
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 5:08:15 PM EDT
[#45]
If it gets you drunk it is not gay
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 5:13:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
snip
before you talk trash about it, let this Cuban make you one with my ingredients.

so when should I head over?
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 5:15:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

so when should I head over?

PM me when you get to Miami.
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 6:13:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It's only a gay drink if you stir it with your buddy's cock.

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 9:02:50 AM EDT
[#49]
update on this "Mojito Madness"

Spotted at the grocery store today:

So while not gay, mojitos have certainly jumped the shark

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top