BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:07:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You might want to read up on mass, momentum and dwell time before pontificating about such things.
View Quote
I'm sure @Chiron will have a educated response to this
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:08:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
you enjoy that, don't you?

http://s22.postimg.cc/n2qe7wpht/sfm.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think his skin had too many lightening cuts machined into it, and everyone's comments are getting in there like debris!

Think PSA will make a new lower in honor of this thread? Monkeys this time instead of Gremlins.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:08:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think his skin had too many lightening cuts machined into it, and everyone's comments are getting in there like debris!

Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:08:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
why? they shouldn't take it personal. it's only the internet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And OP, lighten up!  Don't take it so fucking personal or you're gonna get the hammer!
This place is like a local bar and it's a great bar, rowdy and for the most part outta control, but they do have rules and if you start harshing vibes, you're going to get bounced.  This is a good thread subject, don't get it locked.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:09:08 PM EDT
[#5]
This thread delivers!!

Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:09:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You might want to read up on mass, momentum and dwell time before pontificating about such things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
To be honest, front cocking serrations seem like a worth while addition, though I have to wonder how much all the weight deduction slots/cuts/etc affect the gun.  Does the frame take damage due to eating more recoil?
they probably compensate with different recoil/striker/trigger springs.
no, I might not want to. different slide weight is adjusted for with different springs, which also change slide speed, perceived recoil, primer strike strength, trigger pull weight. etc.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:10:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This thread delivers.

View Quote
I agree, OP is killing it on comebacks
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:10:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
shut up, fuckface
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
To be honest, front cocking serrations seem like a worth while addition, though I have to wonder how much all the weight deduction slots/cuts/etc affect the gun.  Does the frame take damage due to eating more recoil?
So you have to replace everything that simply works with boring reliability straight from the factory with a bunch of shit from the company that just introduced ways for debris to enter the system?

I have a bridge for sale. I'm sure you're interested.
not interested in anything you have to sell, stupid jackass
What if it was a new chew you for your pitbulls? I'm sure they go through those things like crazy when you keep them chained to the tree while you're at work.

See, someone might think you're an unemployed late 20s - early 30s guy with impulse control problems because of your responses in this thread.  But I'm sure you have some kind of job because you wouldn't be eye fucking these monstrosities if that were the case.
shut up, fuckface
You should pay for a team membership so you can ignore me.

But I understand money is tight for trailer park oxy dealers, especially when they're trying to save up for Gucci Glocks.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:11:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Think PSA will make a new lower in honor of this thread? Monkeys this time instead of Gremlins.
View Quote
In for a lower. Maybe two.

I'd take a USP over any of the ghey ass Glocks with a $2K sticker price being paraded in here.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:11:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You should pay for a team membership so you can ignore me.

But I understand money is tight for trailer park oxy dealers, especially when they're trying to save up for Gucci Glocks.
View Quote
If OP really wants to save some money, he should try dremel fluting his barrel!
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:11:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Attachment Attached File
Quoted:
no, I might not want to. different slide weight is adjusted for with different springs, which also change slide speed, perceived recoil, primer strike strength, trigger pull weight. etc.
View All Quotes
Attachment Attached File
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:12:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
You should cut off the locking lugs for straight blowback and just up the spring weight

Faster splits am I right?
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:12:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This place is like a local bar and it's a great bar, rowdy and for the most part outta control, but they do have rules and if you start harshing vibes, you're going to get bounced.  This is a good thread subject, don't get it locked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And OP, lighten up!  Don't take it so fucking personal or you're gonna get the hammer!
wtf are you talking about? it got trashed by a mob of shitposting trolls. don't blame it on me. blame it on them.

no it's not a great bar when it's full of shit-flinging monkeys. don't know who in the hell would think that is great.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:13:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL.

Spring force cannot compensate for a difference in slide mass when it comes to dwell time which is an important aspect of a pistol feeding reliably.

Some of us do this shit for a living.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:13:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMAO.  You are trying to salvage this shit-show?  I need your optimism.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:13:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Dang!  What happened to the Report button??
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:13:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

wtf are you talking about? it got trashed by a mob of shitposting trolls. don't blame it on me. blame it on them.

no it's not a great bar when it's full of shit-flinging monkeys. don't know who in the hell would think that is great.
View Quote
Maybe you should try a different bar

Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:14:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

hey man, you want to give me shit? you got shit. fuck you. that's how this works and I don't give a fuck what anybody else says.
View Quote
Op is twelve and butt hurt

Bye
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:14:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
goddamn shit flinging monkeys!
View Quote
That's a good one.
I'm rolling OP.

For real.

And , if people want dressed up slides then good for them.
At least they are have a gun.

To each their own I say.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:14:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm feeling a little left out. No names for me yet. I never get to hang with the cool kids.

@chase45
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:15:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
LOL ok, go easy, Leonard.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:15:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do guys make fun of your frosted tips when you go to real bars? Or do they wait until you blare Nickleback out of your heavily financed Brodozer as you're leaving the parking lot?
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:16:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
There is a dedicated Glock section if you only wanted serious responses
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:16:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm feeling a little left out. No names for me yet. I never get to hang with the cool kids.

@chase45
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@chase45
I think you are amongst the excrement flinging primates grouping if I'm not mistaken. You didn't directly disparage Le Gucci Glocks therefore don't yet arise to the level of needing to be castigated in public individually.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:17:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
DON'T YOU DARE REPORT THIS.

Smatterchew? Just when things are getting good, you want to go tell the teacher?
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:17:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
shut up, fuckface
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So you have to replace everything that simply works with boring reliability straight from the factory with a bunch of shit from the company that just introduced ways for debris to enter the system?

What if it was a new chew you for your pitbulls? I'm sure they go through those things like crazy when you keep them chained to the tree while you're at work.

See, someone might think you're an unemployed late 20s - early 30s guy with impulse control problems because of your responses in this thread.  But I'm sure you have some kind of job because you wouldn't be eye fucking these monstrosities if that were the case.
shut up, fuckface
lol..oh how I hope the mods take a few more hours off before op gets nuked..
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:17:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

An opinion, even one so diametrically opposed to yours that it approaches ridicule, is not a shitpost.

If you wanted a custom Glock circle jerk, you should have started this thread on Glocktalk.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:17:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

DON'T YOU DARE REPORT THIS.

Smatterchew? Just when things are getting good, you want to go tell the teacher?
View Quote
Theres a unwritten rule in coc

Snitches get stitches
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:17:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Under "User Info", but let's not get this one locked just yet!
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:18:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

shut up, fuckface
I do too. This is great!
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:18:17 PM EDT
[#31]
I have tears rolling down my face.

I needed this today.

Don't lock this thread, its all in good natured fun.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:18:23 PM EDT
[#32]
been real, fellas. got other stuff to do today besides this bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:19:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
The report button is for man-children.

Why would OP report himself?
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:19:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I think you are amongst the excrement flinging primates grouping if I'm not mistaken. You didn't directly disparage Le Gucci Glocks therefore don't yet arise to the level of needing to be castigated in public individually.
View Quote
Ah.

Let me thusly go upon the record of stating that anyone who would pay for such a service on a perfectly good pistol has done been had, but hey, it's their money.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:19:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me break it down for you, Sheldon.

You posted something that you like.
Other people did not like the same things that you like.
When they voiced their opinion, you threw a tantrum and was actually the first person that started name-calling.  Granted, some people made comments such as only a teener would start a thread like this, or that it goes well with a flat-brimmed hat.  Those are totally acceptable within Arfcom's "ribbing" tradition.  And you should know that.

You should realize that your behavior is like being a hot girl at the party screaming "I'm so drunk and horny!"

Want attention?   You got attention.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:19:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Step away..don't touch that
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:21:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Gotta go pick up that Skull hydrodipped XD slide? I understand scro. Come back and post pictures!
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:21:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
Exactly how I picture op

Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:21:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Like cry yourself to sleep?

Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:21:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Ah.

Let me thusly go upon the record of stating that anyone who would pay for such a service on a perfectly good pistol has done been had, but hey, it's their money.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ah.

Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:22:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Awww, man. He left.

Now I'm not going to know whether I'm an asshole or a fuck face.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:23:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Awww, man. He left.

Now I'm not going to know whether I'm an asshole or a fuck face.
View Quote
In classic Arfcom tradition, get both!

Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:23:48 PM EDT
[#43]
IBTL post whoring.

Oh, and OP's thread is dildos.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:24:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
You can't leave this yet, WTF are you thinking.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:24:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow... I have a few mechanical engineering courses under my belt along with a metallurgical engineering degree, and I would NOT say that.

This is not like geology, which is all just liquor and guessing.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:25:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This thread is sunday afternoon solid gold
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:27:00 PM EDT
[#47]
In on this trainwreck
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:27:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Wow... I have a few mechanical engineering courses under my belt along with a metallurgical engineering degree, and I would NOT say that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
But have you read Zev's website?  Zev is the authoritative source, not some Journal of Applied Mechanical Engineering faggots.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:27:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
IBTL post whoring.

Oh, and OP's thread is dildos.
View Quote
I hope we get it up to 20 pages by the time OP gets back from his bbq with catfish Cooley.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:29:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Seems familiar.  Maybe "Funner" ?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top