Quoted:
I'm in for WWIII
View Quote

Listen to me now or believe me later
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 12:41:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They still lob shit at US in Erbil and Syria over other slights they swear revenge for
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean whats iran gonna do? Worst case if they actually have a functioning nuke and a functioning delivery system they are gonna toss it israels way not the US.

They still lob shit at US in Erbil and Syria over other slights they swear revenge for

They change names every couple of years but yes a lot of the Shia militias have roots back to Sadr and southern Iraq that were Iranian proxies.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 12:42:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Crushes muzzies and their terrorist lickspittles .
View Quote

Except for the fact they've been normalizing relations with several Muslim theocracies.

Link Posted: 1/29/2023 12:42:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Not much different than CNN or NBC or NYT
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"...Iranian state media reported"

Not much different than CNN or NBC or NYT

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 12:43:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 12:43:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That’s the joke, but not really in practice.

I’m married to an Iraqi and the only hair on her body is her head and eyebrows.
View Quote

The world is my oyster
Beautiful Hot Sexy IRAQI Women Instagram Models Girls ?????? ???????? ???????
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 12:45:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It was actual Iranians employing and triggering some of those EFP's.
View Quote

and a couple kidnappings of Americans in Iraq
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 12:45:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Bibi to Biden:
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 12:50:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Payback for those Shithead moped engine powered drones they sent to Russia to use against Ukrainian civilians.

They deserved what they got.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 12:53:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The world has become the Wild West.
View Quote

Elections have consequences.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 12:54:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean whats iran gonna do? Worst case if they actually have a functioning nuke and a functioning delivery system they are gonna toss it israels way not the US.

Ima goan out on a limb and speculatate that a wholota pop-n-bang-type-goodies are gonna be lobbed , from both directions, before this story is finished
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:00:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Has there been any statement from Iran (fuck be upon them)?
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:00:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Their internet is currently down..

Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:01:28 AM EDT
[#14]
No, it's still disrespectful, but we also aren't bombing the shit out of them in retaliation though. Maybe you want us to, and that's a fine take, I can't inherently fault it. I don't know if I'd support a regime change there because of it though. I won't be the one doing the fighting. If the people that are going to do the fighting are down with it, then maybe it is justified, but it's really not my place to say that we need to declare war now. I'd rather it not bite me in the ass down the line later, which historically, getting involved in the middle east, has. Iran doesn't like us for a reason.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:01:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It is my personal belief the Dooms-Day Clock doesn't respond to current events.  Rather, current events respond to the Dooms-Day Clock.

We need to move the clock back one hour, have a martini, then see how things are evolving.  Thoughts?
View Quote

Might be true, but the Doomsday Clock is just a masturbatory PR stunt by a bunch of “useful idiot” peaceniks hopelessly compromised by the Russians.  If there was an ounce of sense, they’d dial it back to about 7:30pm and have cocktails.  So your terms are acceptable. ;)
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:02:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Buffering…buffering…
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:03:58 AM EDT
[#17]
USAF live testing that new Stealth bomber???

B21 Raider.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:05:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Brother will kill brother
Spilling blood across the land
Killing for religion
Something I don't understand
Fools like me, who cross the sea
And come to foreign lands
Ask the sheep for their beliefs
"Do you kill on God's command?"
A country that's divided
Surely will not stand
My past erased, no more disgrace
No foolish naive stand
The end is near, it's crystal clear
Part of the master plan
Don't look now to Israel
It might be your homeland

HOLY WARS
Megadeth / Holy wars / But every Lyric is an AI Generated image
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:05:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This is where our focus should be!
View Quote

Iranian chicks definitely have cleavage [youtube]shorts/yb1_0t4La2U[/youtube]
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:06:13 AM EDT
[#20]
8:35am in Tehran. Curious to see where this goes today
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:07:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Iranian chicks definitely have cleavage https://www.youtube.com/shorts/yb1_0t4La2U
View Quote

Every hot Iranian chick I’ve ever met had a great rack
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:07:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Iranian chicks definitely have cleavage https://www.youtube.com/shorts/yb1_0t4La2U
View Quote
post fail.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:09:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And hairy.

Kinda of funny story…

I work with a SSG that was in or near Baghdad Iraq in 2005.  The area they were assigned to was active enough with IED’s that part of their mission was searching random (assigned) Iraqi homes looking for bomb making materials, weapons, etc. during their patrols.

Anyway, one evening they searched this one house when the husband, wife, and their beautiful young daughter (early 20s or so) were home.  One of the Soldiers my coworker was with walked by where the daughter was sitting, took a quick look at her and casually remarked “I’d like to fuck her!”  

That young Iraqi woman immediately snapped off safe and lost her fucking mind at the crude remark and really laid into Mr. Etiquette in perfect English.  Turns out her dad was a professor of English at a university and all three spoke English fluently.  Coworker said she was still raging when they walked out the door sheepishly, lol.  Can’t say I blame her a bit.

Coworker said she was stunningly beautiful-a real head turner.  

Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:09:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

MOABs will
View Quote

Not good enough for Iran’s latest facility. This target is not the one to bother with but the one to bother with is vastly improved per Israel own statements
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:13:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That’s exactly right.

The most extreme right have become fearful and fearmongers for war. They hide behind “fiscal constraint” to further justify their cowardice.  Those people disgust the fuck out of me.  Pussies all of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fear of covid was the left's "Virtue fear."   And we mocked them (rightly) for pretending their fear was a virtue.

Now the right has been heavily primed to fear nuclear war.   And many on the right constantly signal their fear and wear it proudly on their chest as a badge.   Just like the left did.

That’s exactly right.

The most extreme right have become fearful and fearmongers for war. They hide behind “fiscal constraint” to further justify their cowardice.  Those people disgust the fuck out of me.  Pussies all of them.

Well not ALL of them, but many others do parrot pacifist / Russian talking points out of convenience.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:13:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

My friend growing up was Persian, his mom and sisters were all stunners.

I ate at their place as often as I could. Food was amazing and the company even better. Great family of hard workers, that gave up everything for their kids to have a better life.

The only family I know that worked harder was a family of Afghans. Who also cooked amazing food and were living the American Dream through hard work and grit.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:15:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

South
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:17:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
If I had to place bets, nothing burger. They'll give the orders to Hamas to launch some dumb rockets, that will, at best, kill a few Israeli civilians that had nothing to do with any of this, and don't deserve to die. Then Israel will bomb the shit out of them until the attacks end. Iran fundamentally can't go all in. They will lose, unless they can get a major power to back them, in which case it probably would actually be World war three.

Quoted:
Well not ALL of them, but many others do parrot pacifist / Russian talking points out of convenience.
My hang up on this has nothing to do with Pacifism, nuclear war, or Russian talking points. My hang up has two points. The first is that we were the ones that originally lead to Iran's current reality. If we're to go to war, I certainly think we have a moral obligation to right past wrongs on that front, which in reality, probably wouldn't be the case. My second hang up is the more important one to me, and I will tell you a story for that one.

There is one religion on this planet that I am aware of, that I do not like. The people of that religion attacked my country when I was in the fourth grade, and in the process, they killed a lot of people in New York, and some of my friends' parents in the pentagon. Like practically everybody else in America, I was very upset, and wanted our military to hit back. From the fourth grade, until I was an adult, we overthrew Iraq, and fought a protracted war in Afghanistan, until we finally got the guy that was behind the attack. In the process, we took a lot of attrition. Not just in the young men that preceded me that were killed or wounded, permanently disabled, but also a cultural attrition. In the decade we fought against the people that attacked us, they also exploited us, and our system of government, to colonize us. In 2022, you can no longer criticize these people. You can't criticize them on this forum, or you will be banned for religious discrimination. You can't criticize them on the street corner, or the same government that declared them to be the axis of evil, will now declare you to be a right wing extremist terrorist. They've taken over significant metropolitan areas. Try to speak out against this religion in the mall of America, and you will probably be shot or thrown off a balcony. The biggest loser in the war on Terror, was America and Americans. Much of Europe is now in the same position. For me to be fully on board with a war with Iran, you would have to convince me that history won't repeat. I do not want a bunch of zoomers to come home in body bags, just so Iranian refugees can conquer our lands and dictate our policy and our speech.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:18:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If I had to place bets, nothing burger. They'll give the orders to Hamas to launch some dumb rockets, that will, at best, kill a few Israeli civilians that had nothing to do with any of this, and don't deserve to die. Then Israel will bomb the shit out of them until the attacks end. Iran fundamentally can't go all in. They will lose, unless they can get a major power to back them, in which case it probably would actually be World war three.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Before 2020 I probably would’ve agreed. Now, who the fuck knows?
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:18:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Can’t have WWIII without a few more countries getting it on.
View Quote

Listen to me now or believe me later
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:19:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Please nuke the Persians
View Quote

Spare the hot chicks
Amazing Sexy Iranian Dancer
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:24:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Please tell me what Israel does for this country, please be specific
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's just the jews starting more bullshit so they can come begging for more handouts while contributing jack shit to thr world

Quoted for posterity . Also in to hear your contributions to the world. Top Jesus . I want to hear this.

Extensive and significant medical research. That is a benefit to the world.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:25:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

WHOSE embassy?
View Quote

Thought thread was about yesterday https://www.iranintl.com/en/202301275085 @Eight_Ring
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:25:24 AM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Pointy elbows and too much ass.

(that concludes my regularly scheduled stereotypical GD response for the month of January).
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:27:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Jewtron bomb
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what bomb could cause a 5. whatever earthquake?

Jewtron bomb

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:27:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not positive, pretty sure they invented the cellphone.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:28:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Persian women are hot.
View Quote
The world is my oyster
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:29:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

They change names every couple of years but yes a lot of the Shia militias have roots back to Sadr and southern Iraq that were Iranian proxies.
View Quote

Ballistic missiles launched from Iran hit Iraq's Kurdish capital Erbil, no casualties
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:30:01 AM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:30:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Persians have pelts. That is from experience. With more than 1. We had a fairly large number of full Iranians in my high school. Their parents worked at Digital, IBM, Sperry, Raytheon, and Wang back then (Tech Alley in Mass). Lots of Iranian scientists and technicians came over around the time the Shah fell.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:31:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Ima goan out on a limb and speculatate that a wholota pop-n-bang-type-goodies are gonna be lobbed , from both directions, before this story is finished
View Quote

Uncle Sam gonna have to dish out that $225 a month
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:32:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nothing trustworthy https://en.mehrnews.com/
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:33:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Thought thread was about yesterday https://www.iranintl.com/en/202301275085 @Eight_Ring
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHOSE embassy?

Ah.  Gotcha.

Interesting synchronicity.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:33:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
No, it's still disrespectful, but we also aren't bombing the shit out of them in retaliation though. Maybe you want us to, and that's a fine take, I can't inherently fault it. I don't know if I'd support a regime change there because of it though. I won't be the one doing the fighting. If the people that are going to do the fighting are down with it, then maybe it is justified, but it's really not my place to say that we need to declare war now. I'd rather it not bite me in the ass down the line later, which historically, getting involved in the middle east, has. Iran doesn't like us for a reason.
View Quote

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2600703_Operation-Iranian-Freedom-another-Middle-East-war-is-shaping-up-over-Iran-nukes.html
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:33:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Uncle Sam gonna have to dish out that $225 a month
View Quote

With a $B?
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:36:38 AM EDT
[#46]
I understand that. Scroll back up to the post you quoted to see my thoughts on it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:37:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Even the ones without a cute face can still rock D cups and a small waist
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:37:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
post fail.
View Quote

Bummer she had a impressive rack
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:40:47 AM EDT
[#49]
(Removed, CoC-7 ~guns762)
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:46:28 AM EDT
[#50]
(Removed-guns762)
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top