Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 7/19/2020 7:04:48 PM EDT
clip is off a periscope stream

the leftist rushed the side she and others were on, and started pushing and shoving at people and tried to grab her cam

Attachment Attached File

they also were spraying silly string at people - the reason for that, is silly string is extremely flammable, and they will get silly string on people and attempt to set it on fire

Attachment Attached File

as the police came to try to separate the two sides, an antifa guy tried to mug michelle again.
Attachment Attached File

as help separated them, this antia female? tried to punched the guy separating them, then popped out a collapsible baton

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

her full video is here, the incident begins at about 28 minutes in

https://twitter.com/michellemalkin/status/1284954972791209991

edit title was michelle malkin assaulted by blm antifa protesters at backtheblue rally in dever

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:06:07 PM EDT
[#1]
No security?
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:06:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I would have thought she'd have better security.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:06:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Keep pushing
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:09:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Keep pushing
View Quote

We're beyond that.  "Keep pushing" is the same as Obama's line in the sand.

Much as I hope, with you, that this will change in its own, and the Country will regain sanity.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:10:13 PM EDT
[#5]
She needs better security
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:10:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Keep pushing
View Quote

If you're that convinced, start shooting.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:10:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Should have pulled them masks down for positive ID.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:12:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No security?
View Quote

That's what I took away from this.

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:13:36 PM EDT
[#9]
If you go to something like that you have to accept that you are going to be injured, possibly seriously, and potentially killed. Those antifa communists are fucking psychopaths and they will hurt or kill you if given the chance. And they will face no consequences. And if you defend yourself, you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. So why go to these events? It is literally a no win situation.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:14:52 PM EDT
[#10]
No police at a backtheblue rally?
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:15:11 PM EDT
[#11]
yeah...  I don't think she went with any security, it looks like she just parked somewhere and walked to the rally with some other people

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:17:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:17:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Keep pushing
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:21:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
clip is off a periscope stream

the leftist rushed the side she and others were on, and started pushing and shoving at people and tried to grab her cam

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2917/malkinimage-20200719-001_jpg-1511150.JPG

they also were spraying silly string at people - the reason for that, is silly string is extremely flammable, and they will get silly string on people and attempt to set it on fire

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2917/malkinimage-20200719-003_jpg-1511152.JPG

as the police came to try to separate the two sides, an antifa guy tried to mug michelle again.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2917/malkinimage-20200719-005_jpg-1511155.JPG

as help separated them, this antia female? tried to punched the guy separating them, then popped out a collapsible baton

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2917/malkinimage-20200719-006_jpg-1511159.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2917/malkinimage-20200719-007_jpg-1511162.JPG

her full video is here, the incident begins at about 28 minutes in

https://twitter.com/michellemalkin/status/1284954972791209991

View Quote

looks like some suppressing fire was in order
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:25:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Keep pushing
View Quote

Or what?
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:27:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Bitch put that baton away before you get it shoved up your ass, commie cunt
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:28:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:29:19 PM EDT
[#18]
No Security?  She's a fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:32:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Pull the masks down. Let them go full retard with face exposed and cameras recording.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:33:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Antifa beating up someone who attends the "Back the Blue"?

I find myself so conflicted.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:35:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Too busy smiling and waving and making sure non leftists didn't hurt the anarchists.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:43:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Savages, but what do you expect from dever. Never get out of the boat in dever.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:45:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:48:23 PM EDT
[#24]
And what did the “Blue” do about it ?
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:50:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I agre, dever is a shthle of the frst dgree.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Savages, but what do you expect from dever. Never get out of the boat in dever.

I agre, dever is a shthle of the frst dgree.

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:53:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Always be armed.  Dont go where you cant be.  Seems like a simple credo to follow.

Some "person that annoys me" gets in my face and produces a weapon, I'll be explaining to the police afterward about the mortal threat I faced and why I took the action I did to stop it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:54:48 PM EDT
[#27]
the pd pushed the left out

here is them spraying people with a riot sized fogger

and shooting pepper balls, unfortunately at the ground and not people

thx to GreasyEasy for pointing this out

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:56:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Keep pushing
View Quote

Useless comment.

Irritating even.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:58:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Pull the masks down. Let them go full retard with face exposed and cameras recording.
View Quote

Lol, nobody will do shit to them.  You do notice they’ve been at this shit for close to 2 months?
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:59:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Well the mistake was letting them all close in on her. She saw what was happening because she stopped talking. They slithered right in and around, then attacked. Big surprise. She was hysterically screaming, as if that was going to do any good. I don't understand how there weren't more people around her seeing what was happening and stepping in.

That whole situation was pathetic and infuriating. They let those scum invade and destroy that rally. People are going to have to step it up if we want to keep exercising our free speech.

We need a nationally organized and highly-trained citizen patriot force beyond the police present from now on at every single one of these rallies to counteract and defend against these Leftists and their thug street tactics. Call it the anti-Antifa.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:59:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Keep pushing

Yep. See if they are willing to die for their cause
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:00:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
She needs better security
View Quote

and fewer anarchist terrorists.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:01:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Lol, nobody will do shit to them.  You do notice they’ve been at this shit for close to 2 months?
View Quote

They’ve been able to do this shit in specific local areas all controlled by the same national political party.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:02:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
If you go to something like that you have to accept that you are going to be injured, possibly seriously, and potentially killed. Those antifa communists are fucking psychopaths and they will hurt or kill you if given the chance. And they will face no consequences. And if you defend yourself, you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. So why go to these events? It is literally a no win situation.
View Quote

You go for freedom. If you don't want freedom then do nothing.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:03:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Well the mistake was letting them all close in on her. She saw what was happening because she stopped talking. They slithered right in and around, then attacked. Big surprise. She was hysterically screaming, as if that was going to do any good. I don't understand how there weren't more people around her seeing what was happening and stepping in.
View Quote

she is probably of the boths sides play fair mindset, and didn't think anything would happen to her, so she didn't have proper security guys. the people it looks like she was with, may have said, sure, we'll protect you if something happens, but weren't there as security.

and she did get pretty hysterical when they started jumping her
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:07:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Why don't we call the scum what they really are, Democratic Party Blackshirts. Make the Democrats own them because they do.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:07:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Keep pushing
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:16:19 PM EDT
[#38]
did they ever find her sister?

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:18:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:27:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Will be ignored by the MSM in 3... 2... 1...
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:28:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Always be armed.  Dont go where you cant be.  Seems like a simple credo to follow.

Some "person that annoys me" gets in my face and produces a weapon, I'll be explaining to the police afterward about the mortal threat I faced and why I took the action I did to stop it.
View Quote

I understand what youre saying but if you had shot baton man in that exact scenario, you'd be in jail facing homicide charges.

Dont blow your load.  Thats what they want you to do.  Their time will come.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 10:14:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That whole situation was pathetic and infuriating. They let those scum invade and destroy that rally. People are going to have to step it up if we want to keep exercising our free speech.

We need a nationally organized and highly-trained citizen patriot force beyond the police present from now on at every single one of these rallies to counteract and defend against these Leftists and their thug street tactics. Call it the anti-Antifa.
View Quote
This is exactly what we need - no guns - just body armor and shields - collapsable batons as a last resort.

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 10:17:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Hottie

Link Posted: 7/20/2020 12:41:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Her security sucked ass, sadly.

She's a tough little minx.

Link Posted: 7/20/2020 12:50:03 AM EDT
[#45]

Of course antifa is going to outsmart those attending a Back the Blue rally.  What we now call antifa have been refining their tactics for a long time.  Our side has been busy working and having families.  

Link Posted: 7/20/2020 1:10:29 AM EDT
[#46]
I would assault Michelle Malkin in a very different, mutually pleasurable way.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 1:58:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

What was that called, fry cooks?  Something like that, can't remember.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 2:08:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Proud Boys tried that.

Got called Tard Jousters here, few went to jail, some were doxxed/canceled, media made them into nazis and now they are nowhere to be found.

The right doesn't even know how to play this game let alone how to win it.

Link Posted: 7/20/2020 2:30:49 AM EDT
[#49]
I think we need a corps of men who believe in freedom. I bet someone could come up with a cool name.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 2:32:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Situation needed bear mace.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top