BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 12:48:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can't stand some kid and his ricer but you paid to live in an HOA community.

View Quote

Your thought process is puzzling.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 12:56:11 PM EDT
[#2]
It appears my assertion is correct.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 1:20:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I personally think people that do this in cars, dirt bikes, etc in neighborhoods are trash.

They do it because they're less likely to get in trouble from police in neighborhood roads vs out on regular roads.

At worst they put children at risk that are playing outside and
at best piss off all the neighbors.

Go out on surface roads and try your luck out there assholes.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 1:31:58 PM EDT
[#4]
If it’s a kid, maybe he couldn’t afford remote exhaust cutouts.

I have a very loud car too... I skipped the cutouts for people like you.

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 1:36:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have owned a few sports cars w modded exhausts, and do not mind a nice sounding system. The thing I hate is these fucking systems that fucking POP POP POP when the asshole cuts the throttle off.  What a total douchbag sounding system.

View Quote

That’s the overrun in the tune.

Not some system.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 10:30:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Loud pipes, burnouts, and aggressive driving  are pencil dick moves.

Bragging about it is transexual pencil dickness.
View Quote

I'll think of you the next time I dump this fucker wide open.

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 10:52:06 PM EDT
[#7]
HOA's, yeah no thank you

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 11:01:00 PM EDT
[#8]
There is a kid in town that has an older model 350 Z. For reasons known only to God and marshmallows, he has run twin pipes out the back, over the bumper, and three feet above the deck lid. It sounds like he is running straight pipes out of headers. It also sounds like a chainsaw on nitro, even when he is peddling it.

We live in a small town and I hope I catch him at one of the stations one day so I can ask him about it. I've never seen the tall tailpipes on a car like this. Is this some new tuner thing or just a "look at me" deal?
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 11:07:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There is a kid in town that has an older model 350 Z. For reasons known only to God and marshmallows, he has run twin pipes out the back, over the bumper, and three feet above the deck lid. It sounds like he is running straight pipes out of headers. It also sounds like a chainsaw on nitro, even when he is peddling it.

We live in a small town and I hope I catch him at one of the stations one day so I can ask him about it. I've never seen the tall tailpipes on a car like this. Is this some new tuner thing or just a "look at me" deal?
View Quote

Stuff like that seemed like it was popular in Japan about 10 years ago.  You would see pics posted here of some pretty nutty exhaust setups.  Pipes would come out in the stock location but turn up 40-ish degrees and end a foot or two above the deck lid. Never made any sense to me.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 11:38:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Find out where the little faggot lives and get a train horn. Give the selfish little prick some of his own medicine
View Quote

Well that escalated quickly
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 11:41:25 PM EDT
[#11]
go fuck his dad
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 12:02:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I like the silent-fast (silent-deadly) motto myself.

Kids will be kids, most go back into their turtle shell when a real fast car whoops their ass.
But, the loud thing is a fad, like a caddy riding on 24" rims and sky jacked, and ass heavy.

I believe the older people get, the more "noise" bothers them.
View Quote

To a point.

One of my trucks is stock, one has a TRD Catback (mellow), another has a header, hi flow cat and Flowmaster (not a 2 chamber, a little thoaty), the other has a stock exhaust with a 2 chamber.
The one with the 2 chamber is obnoxious. The muffler was put on there by the previous owner, my 80+ year old late Grandfather in law. He loved it.

Project car will have the quietest exhaust I can find, like stock 6.0 LS truck levels of quiet.
And cutouts.

Link Posted: 6/6/2021 12:05:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

bosozoku is what it is called.
Started with bikes in Japan in the 80s, became a car subculture and has a small following in the USA.
Sort of a wild, look at me, cartoonish style.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 9:59:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Started with bikes in Japan in the 80s, became a car subculture and has a small following in the USA.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you meant retarded
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 10:07:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Uncorked rotary flame thrower
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 10:14:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

GD basically is Nextdoor
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This sounds like a problem you should definitely post about on Nextdoor

GD basically is Nextdoor

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 10:22:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Op, but it’s only in the mornin right? You supposed to be up by then, coookin brakefast!

Loud cars suck, and are generally people that have nothing. Shitty job, shitty prospects, shitty relationships. That’s all the have to say “look at me, I’m cool too!”

Of course this doesn’t include the straight piped second gen Cummins truck I had when I was younger. That was different.

Also it doesn’t apply to vehicles I think are cool.

Link Posted: 6/6/2021 5:52:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Op, but it’s only in the mornin right? You supposed to be up by then, coookin brakefast!

Loud cars suck, and are generally people that have nothing. Shitty job, shitty prospects, shitty relationships. That’s all the have to say “look at me, I’m cool too!”

Of course this doesn’t include the straight piped second gen Cummins truck I had when I was younger. That was different.

Also it doesn’t apply to vehicles I think are cool.

View Quote

It's like speed on the highway.

Everyone with a car louder than mine is an asshole.
Everyone with a car quieter than mine is a pussy.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top