Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:41:38 AM EDT
[#2]
THICC MILFS
FIT GILFS

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:10:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You went to a toy store opening and were surprised to find that the adults there were obese and obsessed with toys?
View Quote

I assumed there would be a lot of kids there, which there were not
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:37:17 PM EDT
[#4]

That top girl probably has a nice gut going on but they're hiding it with poses and clothing.

Why cant we just have healthy proportioned people again?

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:39:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I hate that commercial, and I'm a weirdo that enjoys commercials. I like the ones with the dancing and catching tunes the most, like that Amazon commercial.

The jardiance one has fatties, stupid song, and ridiculous dancing. I hate it.

But there is a cute chick in yellow at the beginning behind the hamplanet, I focus on her so I can suffer through it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:41:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Because there are a lot of obese people that have zero desire to get healthy and they have money. The commercials are trying to normalize their unhealthy choices and tell them they are totally normal and special and they should shop at Target or wherever.

On a side note, this weekend I took my 11 year old daughter to the opening of the Lego store here in Idaho. The vast majority of the people there were morbidly obese and almost all of them were wearing Disney, Marvel or Star Wars t-shirts. Yeah I know Disney owns all 3 of those. It was really fucking weird so then I started wondering if that was a thing so for the rest of the day and yesterday I looked at what ever single obese person I saw was wearing and in some cases driving. Almost every single one was wearing some super hero, Star Wars or Harry Potter shirt and when I saw their cars most of the time they had stickers or toys of the same brands on there.

Maybe ya'll are saying no duh but I never noticed how most morbidly obese people seem to love kid stuff.
View Quote

Or they like activities that require no physical effort…
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:42:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They want you unhealthy
View Quote

End of the day, this. They want you fat, intoxicated, in a state of muscular atrophy, and to be dependent upon them for all your health needs. The whole time believing YOU are the superior one because you "finally broke the bondage of cisgender, patriarchal beauty standards."

Because then you wont/cant fight back.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:44:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

FPNI.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They want you unhealthy

FPNI.
Lol! It doesn't nail shit. People refuse to make good choices, they refuse to take advice from doctors and other people giving it. They mistake their blubber for muscles and are afraid of becoming "too skinny" and go to other hamplanets for advice and confirmation.

Then they complain when someone invents something to treat what they've done to themselves.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:45:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
People aren't responsible for anything today, include their own weight.

It's the Boomer's food pyramid, Donald Trump's, and global warmings fault.
View Quote

Don't forget the government conspiracy of ruining our food and making it different from the food in the rest of the world. Probably done with contrails.

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:49:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The sooner the better.   Monotheistic religions are fundamentally incompatible with democracy.  

That, or we need to dump democracy and adopt an autocracy.  Then we can use skygod to excuse outlawing distasteful behaviors that offend our sensibilities.  For example, exile all obese fatties to Mississippi and Alabama.   Most of them are there already.

Semi-fatties like this

can get exiled to Georgia and South Carolina. We’ll take them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We are reverting to pagan ways as a culture.

The sooner the better.   Monotheistic religions are fundamentally incompatible with democracy.  

That, or we need to dump democracy and adopt an autocracy.  Then we can use skygod to excuse outlawing distasteful behaviors that offend our sensibilities.  For example, exile all obese fatties to Mississippi and Alabama.   Most of them are there already.

Semi-fatties like this
Quoted:
This is as thick as I go. Any bigger just doesn't do it for me.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102931/Screenshot_20211118-115703_Instagram-2302583.jpg

can get exiled to Georgia and South Carolina. We’ll take them.

When people say things like "skygod" you can just see the ignorance seething.

Your interpretation is on the level of a child. You aren't qualified to talk about it.

Communists love atheism, so move to China or Russia.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:49:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Certain cultures are prone to obesity due to an outright refusal to stop eating garbage, so we're seeing the end result of making excuses for them:

*Snip*
View Quote

GD is not a culture.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:50:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Maybe because a considerable portion of America really looks like that?
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:51:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Average american man is now 5'9" 198lbs and woman is 5'4" 170.4

Half of all people are fatter than that.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:54:42 PM EDT
[#14]
So stunning and brave

Quoted:
It is all Oprah's fault.
View Quote

Oprah is so yesterday, these days its Lizzo that's the 'body beautiful' role model.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:56:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Sorry, "boomers" had "The 4 Food Groups"

the "food pyramid" was a gen-x creature

Now, go back and re-take remedial History 101, and cut it with the hate-speech already
View Quote

Yes! Food groups!

I've never really stopped following that, although the groups changed somewhat over time.

When I grew up you had a meat, a starchy vegetable, and a non-starchy vegetable.

And contrary to popular belief, people didn't chow down on bread unless they were poor and didn't have a choice.

The big flaw in yesteryear diets was crisco. Now all of a sudden "dairy" is bad, milk "causes inflammation", it's also racist and rapey.

People also cared about how they looked and they weighed themselves. Sometimes I watch "Hazel" in the mornings. Hazel is always up Mr "B's" ass about his weight. Also, Missy is a total smokeshow.

Little known fact, Whitney Houston was named after Whitney Blake.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:59:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I see no problems with companies advertising to their customer base.

That being said, pharmaceutical companies should be banned from advertising.
View Quote

Agreed
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:01:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Because they want you fat and gay.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:02:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It isn't "worship", it is an agenda being pushed by the same people that want the rest of society to accept homosexuality, pedophilia, and any number of aberrant behaviors.   Their hope is that the rest of society will begin to see fat people as "normal".  

In American society, there are so many fat people, that fat is beginning to be more "normal" than it was 50-75 years ago.
View Quote
Lol! Nobody is forced feeding anyone else.

Another thing we didn't do, snack non-stop, and drink sodas all day. By the time dinner came around I thought I was starving. I had to wait until it was done cooking, no snacks. I frequently told mom "I can feel my spine and my stomach touching"!

People knew what it was like to be hungry and THAT'S when it was time to eat.

Post a pic of what was considered a normal man, wirey and lean, and the main comment is "too thin"

Americans eat like pigs and think like starving dogs.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:08:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Food pyramid was being presented in H.S. in the early 90's, and it was around even before then.  It couldn't have been the GenX crowd that developed it.  The earliest GenX was 27 when the USDA adopted it, but it was created in 1974 or even earlier, since 1974 was the publish date.
View Quote

I graduated in '75, back when home'ec was a thing. The food pyramid was not taught anywhere I was. I don't recall it until the 90's, when people thought if they didn't eat fat they wouldn't get fat, in direct opposition to what was taught when I went to school.

The goal of living was to "eat all you want" and you were never supposed to weigh yourself because "the scale lies". I remember people getting fatter, much fatter, and they thought they were athletic and muscular. The power of suggestion boggles the mind.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:10:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
People refuse to make good choices, they refuse to take advice from doctors and other people giving it.
View Quote

I don’t disagree entirely, but the first good choice I made was to ignore the bullshit I was getting from my doctor.

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:10:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Cures remove the customer base
View Quote

There is no cure for stupidity and self delusion. Nobody is keeping people from eating right, healthy food is right there in the store.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:13:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It is one thing to advertise to your customer base and perhaps this commercial is doing that.  It is an entirely different thing when almost every company feels the need to put out woke commercials. They are trying to make it seem that there are more gays in society than there really are, that there are more interracial marriages than there are. Why does a company selling paint need to advertise with a lesbian couple. Why does a company selling waffles need to infer that it is a lesbian interracial couple raising the kid by sticking a white woman in the back ground of the kitchen. Why does a company that sells stain feel the need to make the couple an interracial couple with the male being black and the kids being black. These groups represent such a small minority of society and thus their customer base. They are engaging in this advertising to pander to the woke mob who wants to break down America and the traditional family to include the traditional black family.
View Quote

At least the interracial couple is attractive and not fat.

Boy, there's no pleasing some of y'all.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:15:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm OK with it, as long as they continue to be forced to disclose all the possible side effects.

Unicornavis - Indicated for treatment of obesity.
"This product may cause several types of cancer, neurologic movement disorders, liver failure, blindness, or death, and may cause genitals to liquify."
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:20:26 PM EDT
[#25]

Hehe!!

Saw this the other day and thought: What is Going on with the Fatties???

Macy's sends me emails and on the last one:

Two fat pig land Whales and one Beautiful Women in Lingerie??
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:21:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That fat ass is a no for me.
View Quote

Same here
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:22:07 PM EDT
[#27]
That commercial is catering to their demographic.
Fat people with diabetes would probably get pissed off at seeing a bunch of happy, dancing skinny people.
It used to be that society would promote healthy people as the gold standard for happiness.
Now made up phobias rule the West.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:23:45 PM EDT
[#28]

The establishment wants the masses to be fat, stupid, lazy, drugged up, and incapable of having relationships
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:24:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Cultural Marxists undoing everything about American society while conservatives cry the gop mating call of “what if the roles were reversed?” After getting owned over and over again.
View Quote

This. Nailed it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:27:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102931/Screenshot_20211118-115703_Instagram-2302583.jpg
View Quote

Like a ticking time bomb on ballooning. You can literally see her getting fatter in the pic lol
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:37:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Because it is part of building an enabled culture conditioned to give up. They want us soft, literally and figuratively.

I am a slowly reforming fattycakes. Ain't easy but it's better than the alternative. After watching dad die over the course of two years and seeing how much weight factored in... I'm good. That won't be me.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:41:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Being fat is unhealthy, but accept them the way they are and acknowledge them as potential life partners because theyre not happy how natural human attraction generally sidelines them so were going to force you to like them.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:46:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Because it is part of building an enabled culture conditioned to give up. They want us soft, literally and figuratively.

I am a slowly reforming fattycakes. Ain't easy but it's better than the alternative. After watching dad die over the course of two years and seeing how much weight factored in... I'm good. That won't be me.
View Quote

Its tough girl

I get sad, then I eat, then I get happy, then I eat because I am happy, then I get fat, then I get sad, so I eat because I am sad, then I get happy

It's a vicious cycle
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

So your wife looks like that or better?

Pics?
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:51:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

So your wife looks like that or better?

Pics?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:52:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
They want you unhealthy
View Quote

Another facet to this war.. brilliant strategy
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:53:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I'm OK with it, as long as they continue to be forced to disclose all the possible side effects.

"This product may cause several types of cancer, neurologic movement disorders, liver failure, blindness, or death, and may cause genitals to liquify."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope. When they can direct to consumer market, they can own the media and the government while keeping the populace addicted to whatever their latest wonder drug is.

Only 2 countries in the world allow direct to consumer pharmaceutical marketing, and the US is one of them.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:53:15 PM EDT
[#38]
If she needs Ozempic, I dont need her!
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:57:31 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm gonna save this thread with a pic of a sexier-than-hell chick who doesn't have a big "thicc" ass and thighs....

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 2:00:53 PM EDT
[#40]
They want you fat, unhealthy, nursing off of the government.....
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 2:34:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Or they like activities that require no physical effort…
View Quote

That makes perfect sense
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 2:51:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 5:04:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 6:32:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Just another psyop.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 6:41:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

She is perfect.  Her curves are all in the right places.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 8:03:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The majority of American's are fat and have the buying power.  They are more likely to watch programming and buy products that they identify with or make them feel good (or don't make them feel bad).
View Quote

This, what’s the average demographic/size these days?
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:26:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

This, what’s the average demographic/size these days?
View Quote

Size 14 for women, 5'4" 170lbs
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:53:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Those tubes of Lume.....seem kind of small for a job that size.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 10:05:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Having to go to TX to MIL’s house once a month, makes me nauseous.  She has the TV on all her waking hours.  OMG!  The drug commercials, everyone is chunky, food, snacks, miscellaneous products, all those people need to loose some poundage!  Even commercials for sitcoms….chunky monkeys!  (Or, all ethnic groups)

Forgive me, I’m gonna rant…… …….but, I haven’t seen a commercial, at her house, DirectTV, in the last year or two, without being 99% ethnic, extremely overweight people .  Actually, even her news only has one “thin white” person.  They are constantly, forcefully pushing the next vaxx, warning..”you will die without it…”. Or… get tested for this or that, NOW, before you die…showing, as you all like to say, extremely “thick” people.

What happened to self esteem?  I understand genetics, my whole family was very very large…extremely large…one couldn’t walk through a doorway without turning sideways!  That is exactly why I have fought my weight, all my life, to be “presentable” to my DH.  I’m the only one in my family that isn’t chunky.  

I grew up working my duff off, I never quit, I never, “… sat on the couch eating bon bons…”  (Married with Children reference, which DH & I like to joke, when he asks me what I have been doing all day.  Lol). Mainly, because I know, without a doubt, if I quit, sit on my a**, I will get huge and, potentially never be able to walk again.

Why can’t 99% of those “huge” people, understand, their weight IS the cause of their ailments?  

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:09:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Why can’t 99% of those “huge” people, understand, their weight IS the cause of their ailments?  

View Quote

The fat acceptance movement will never embrace such inward reflection. To do so would undermine their efforts to claim protected victim status. Watch some of the fat influencer videos and it will make sense.  They live in a fantasy world where things like diabetes don’t exist. They don’t just defend being obese but promote it.  

Look up TheCynicalDude on YouTube if you want to go down that rabbit hole.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top