Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/22/2015 3:42:07 PM EDT
What is the benefit of buying either? In trying to understand the silver game a little better.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 3:43:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm trying to understand what you're asking.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 3:45:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

This, really.  Silver is a precious metal, like gold & platinum; these things have had enduring human value throughout history.  Why would you not want to own some?  Paper money might not always hold their value (see: Germany in the 1930s); silver always does.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 3:46:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Zombies don't take credit.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 3:48:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Just buy silver bars and rounds. Get them for the silver melt weight.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 3:48:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote
Why buy junk silver coins when you can just get bars and rounds and not have to screw with figuring out silver weight in a bag of junk silver? What makes eagles a good investment compared to generic rounds? In trying to understand why people invest in the different forms of silver.

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 3:51:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Two different things if I am reading your thread correctly.

Buy junk silver because it is a good value to get the silver content without paying intrinsic value for the coin. Intrinsic value is why you don't want collector coins if you are looking to get silver spot price. If you buy those coins you are going to pay more for the collector value and it is a different game entirely. If you just want silver for the value of silver than buy bars or rounds.

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 3:51:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Why buy junk silver coins when you can just get bars and rounds and not have to screw with figuring out silver weight in a bag of junk silver? What makes eagles a good investment compared to generic rounds? In trying to understand why people invest in the different forms of silver.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rounds and bars are best.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 3:53:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Junk silver is just common date average wear 90% silver coins. When prices are low, like they are now, they are the things to buy. I used to typically buy 1964 Kennedy halves, and Roosevelt dimes, because I could find them with the least amount of wear (more silver content).

The last time silver got high, the prices on numismatic grade Morgan dollars lagged the price of silver, so you could get better date (lower mintage) or better condition coins for a much smaller premium. So that's what I did.

The third type I would buy (if I was still able to buy silver) is the new Walking Liberty silver rounds from the U.S. Mint. Yes their premiums are higher, but they are nice to have around.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 3:54:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Buy junk silver because it is a good value to get the silver content without paying intrinsic value for the coin. Intrinsic value is why you don't want collector coins if you are looking to get silver spot price. If you buy those coins you are going to pay more for the collector value and it is a different game entirely. If you just want silver for the value of silver than buy bars or rounds.  
View Quote
Then why screw with Junk silver and not just buy bars and rounds?

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 3:59:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Junk silver can usually be had for a small premium over spot. This includes some coins, like the 40% silver Kennedy half dollars minted from 1965-1969.
They aren't really prized by Numismatists, but do have a small numismatic value associated with them. The bigger upside in this instance is a spike in silver
prices. You didn't tie up a bunch of money in collector coins, hoping they'd appreciate solely from a numismatic stand point. You bought "junk" silver and the
price per ounce went up $3 or $5 or whatever. Volume is key here.

Numismatic pieces rarely benefit much from a spike in silver or metal  prices. Their value is tied to population, condition (grade), and desirability. Coin series fall
in and out of favor with collectors, but some are always popular. Morgan silver dollars or Liberty double eagles are examples. Were you to go the numismatic
route, the key is to buy the highest grade you can afford. Lower grades of the same coin will always be more plentiful (very few exceptions) and therefore
command a lower premium.

These are general guidelines and not all inclusive, FWIW.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 4:03:27 PM EDT
[#11]
In going to try and clarify. I have a choice of a 10 oz silver content bag of junk quarters, 10 1 oz bars, and 10 1 oz eagles. What is the benefit of each one? What are the drawbacks?
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Junk silver can usually be had for a small premium over spot. This includes some coins, like the 40% silver Kennedy half dollars minted from 1965-1969.

They aren't really prized by Numismatists, but do have a small numismatic value associated with them. The bigger upside in this instance is a spike in silver

prices. You didn't tie up a bunch of money in collector coins, hoping they'd appreciate solely from a numismatic stand point. You bought "junk" silver and the

Numismatic pieces rarely benefit much from a spike in silver or metal  prices. Their value is tied to population, condition (grade), and desirability. Coin series fall

in and out of favor with collectors, but some are always popular. Morgan silver dollars or Liberty double eagles are examples. Were you to go the numismatic

route, the key is to buy the highest grade you can afford. Lower grades of the same coin will always be more plentiful (very few exceptions) and therefore

command a lower premium.

View Quote
So with eagles it it is about the possible added numismatic value down the road?

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 4:14:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Some people buy junk silver as a hedge mostly to be used as a barter tool for SHTF. Those people..

If you want to buy silver, but it in bars or rounds from a reputable company.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 4:22:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
In going to try and clarify. I have a choice of a 10 oz silver content bag of junk quarters, 10 1 oz bars, and 10 1 oz eagles. What is the benefit of each one? What are the drawbacks?
View Quote

The benefit to junk silver coins is the fraction ability of them. Let's say in a financial collapse paper money is no good and you need to buy a loaf of bread a silver quarter may buy the loaf of bread instead of he whole ounce of silver you're only out the quarters worth.
The benefit of US silver eagles is that when I go to sell mine the shop I use gives me spot plus a dollar or two for each one. I can by them at the shop for spot plus $3-4 depending
The benefit to one ounce bars is that when I buy them the cost is spot plus $2-3. But usually sell for spot minus a dollar or two
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 4:25:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So with eagles it it is about the possible added numismatic value down the road?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

command a lower premium.

Non Proof/Special Edition silver eagles rarely, if ever, have numismatic value, the exception being the 1996 mintage which for some reason had a very low mintage number.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 4:31:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
The benefit to junk silver coins is the fraction ability of them. Let's say in a financial collapse paper money is no good and you need to buy a loaf of bread a silver quarter may buy the loaf of bread instead of he whole ounce of silver you're only out the quarters worth.

The benefit of US silver eagles is that when I go to sell mine the shop I use gives me spot plus a dollar or two for each one. I can by them at the shop for spot plus $3-4 depending

The benefit to one ounce bars is that when I buy them the cost is spot plus $2-3. But usually sell for spot minus a dollar or two

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you.

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 4:40:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Some people buy junk silver as a hedge mostly to be used as a barter tool for SHTF. Those people..
View Quote

I don't get that, in SHTF, they think somebody is going to take their dime, on their assurance that it is 'real' silver, and how about splitting a dime up, when the guy only want to buy one apple, instead of 10 apples?

Same/same with gold, I do not carry a gold assayers toolkit with me when I go shopping, I have zero interest in some guys supposed gold.  I can't imagine anyone, outside of gold assayers being interested in that kind of trade.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 4:45:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

command a lower premium.

No- Double eagles- gold coins, not American silver eagles. I should have emphasized that. Though you asked specifically about silver I included them as an example because I've known coin
collectors who've made insane amounts of money on them when they were really the hot ticket.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 4:46:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I don't get that, in SHTF, they think somebody is going to take their dime, on their assurance that it is 'real' silver, and how about splitting a dime up, when the guy only want to buy one apple, instead of 10 apples?

Same/same with gold, I do not carry a gold assayers toolkit with me when I go shopping, I have zero interest in some guys supposed gold.  I can't imagine anyone, outside of gold assayers being interested in that kind of trade.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you asked 100 people at random, "what is the difference between a 1962 dime and a 1982 dime?", most of them will say 20 years.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 4:46:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Buy bars of silver or rounds if you want to hold and sell to a large house like APMEX someday. Hold them for investment and to hold value against paper currency.  

Buy junk silver like Morgan dollars, 90% silver (pre-1965) quarters/dimes/liberty half dollars, etc. if you want something RECOGNIZABLE after the SHTF for bartering with people who don't know a lot about silver coins.

http://www.comparesilverprices.com

For gold, only buy well known coins like South African krugerrands/Canadian maples/American eagles. Much tougher to forge than bars of tungsten. Forget Chinese or Mexican gold coins. They're too unrecognizable to many and you don't need people doing a double take when you're trying to use them or cash in on them.

http://www.comparegoldprices.com

Buy metal for weight, not beauty.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 4:49:37 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Another benefit of junk silver coins is the ability to spot fakes.  It's tougher to counterfeit the patina of an old junk quarter.  

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 4:53:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Silver bars are not currency... US minted silver coins are.... there is still some face value in the case SHTF never happens.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 5:06:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What is the benefit of buying either? In trying to understand the silver game a little better.
View Quote

This is completely my opinion only, but I would advise buying readily identifiable 1 ounce silver coins such as:

1) American Silver Eagles

These are easily identifiable and the 1 oz. is a convenient size.  It comes in 20-coin tubes if you want larger quantities.  Very clean.  
You are paying a premium for these over their silver content, but I think it is worth it because they are so easily identifiable.  These have zero numismatic value and should
only be bought for their silver content.  These have 99.9% (0.999) silver as do most standard pure silver coins.

2) Royal Canadian Mint Silver Maple Leafs

These are easily identifiable and the 1 oz. is a convenient size.  It comes in 20 coin tubes if you want larger quantities.  Very clean.  
You are paying a slight premium for these over their silver content spot price, but I think it is worth it because they are so easily identifiable.  These have zero numismatic value and should only be bought for their silver content.  These are slightly more pure at 99.99% silver (0.9999).

The Perth Mint and the Austrian Mint Silver Philharmonics are also worth mentioning.  I don't trust China so I would personally avoid anything from there.  Buying from a reputable dealer is a must.

Again, this is IMHO only.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 5:08:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Silver and other precious metals are a terrible investment.  They should only be purchased as a hedge against inflation/hyperinflation.  

If you want to invest, I would put my money in the stock market either through a tax-deferred or tax-free investment such as a matched 401K plan (tax-deferred) from your employer and a Roth IRA (tax-free).
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 5:14:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People who used silver coins on a daily basis got that worked out hundreds of years ago

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 5:19:17 PM EDT
[#26]
I buy, sell and collect Chinese modern coins, mostly Pandas, both gold and silver.  Some of the coins have a very high value to collectors. When I guy them I try to get them as close as I can to the SPOT price.  

Take for an example, this year bought sixty 2015 silver pandas in sheets of 30.  I paid six dollars over the spot price for one sheet and five dollars over for another. The one sheet was $690 and the other was around $720. Yes that is a good amount of money.

But now look at the value of a sheet of 2011 silver Pandas, 30 of them in a sheet sell for around $1300.00   throught $1500.00 when the coins alone retail for about $40..00 as just an ungraded raw coin.

A 2012 sheet is around $1100 and the single coin $35.00

A 2013 sheet of them goes for around $900 through $1000 and the coins alone around $30.00

As the coins get older, they are going up in value, a 2009 sheet is out there now for $1900 and a 2005 sheet of just ten is at $980.00

In the long term, they are the way to go for coins

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 5:21:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because "junk" silver is a known quantity with little chance of counterfit.  Plus it has a default face value unlike bar/round
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 5:39:18 PM EDT
[#28]
A roll of quarters will always be worth at least $10 no matter what the price of sliver does.

Is that thinking silly? Maybe.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 6:32:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Thanks for the info guys. I can see this silver buying is going to get addicting.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 6:47:17 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Thanks for the info guys. I can see this silver buying is going to get addicting.
View Quote
QFT

It really is.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 7:49:26 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
People who used silver coins on a daily basis got that worked out hundreds of years ago

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a23/Swordwind/pennyhalfpennyfarthing.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a23/Swordwind/pennyhalfpennyfarthing.jpg

Yep, that's where the term "quarter" originated.  The first quarters were silver dollar cut into quarters.  

Precious metals are a speculative investment.  The experts say to have no more than 10~15% of your net worth in PMs -- that seems like good advice to me.  

I got the silver bug 15+ years ago.  Silver prices had collapsed because the industry that used the most silver (film photography) was coming to an end.  

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 7:52:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
A roll of quarters will always be worth at least $10 no matter what the price of sliver does.

View Quote

Yes, it's silly thinking. In a hyper inflation environment a roll of quarters won't buy the paper it takes to wrap it. A roll of 1 oz rounds will still buy what they have always been able to buy.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 7:54:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Stay away from collectors' coins. You're paying a premium for them and that means you get less silver per dollar.  You want volume over collectibles since in a situation where the dollar dies, most folks won't recognize the premium you paid for collectible. To them it's just another silver coin.  If you go with eagles (or even maples), stick with new and buy only from reputable dealers.  Why new?  Because the Chinese are forging both (as well as junk silver).  BTW, do the drop test too.  True silver rings.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 8:02:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 8:10:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Yes, it's silly thinking. In a hyper inflation environment a roll of quarters won't buy the paper it takes to wrap it. A roll of 1 oz rounds will still buy what they have always been able to buy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only if people in your hyperinflation world value your silver over their bread.   It's just a metal, a metal that your average person will not know how to deal with.  

I know, you can explain it to them, but I just don't see too many people taking you at your word.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 8:20:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Only if people in your hyperinflation world value your silver over their bread.   It's just a metal, a metal that your average person will not know how to deal with.  

I know, you can explain it to them, but I just don't see too many people taking you at your word.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good point.  I know we'll hyper-inflate sometime in the near future, but don't know when.  How long the hyper-inflation lasts is anybody's guess too.  It's gone on for several years in other nations.  As distrust of the currency grows, acceptability of precious metals and barter items will increase.

That's why there's the 3 B's. Beans (food & water).  No beans, no life. Boolits.  No boolits, no keeping your beans since other people will help themselves.  Bullion.  Surplus ducats not needed for the first two B's goes into bullion.  During Weimar's hyper-inflation one fellow bought one block in Berlin's business district for 25 gold coins.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 8:26:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Comedy gold
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 8:31:39 PM EDT
[#38]
I've been buying both off and on since about 2008.

When silver was $45/oz and I was buying mostly numismatic/collectable coins, everyone called me crazy.

Now when silver is $16/oz, those coins are worth MORE than they were back then. The junk silver on the other hand has gone down considerably, granted I bought very little when it was overly high.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 8:42:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

command a lower premium.

the mint cranks out silver eagles by the tens millions each year now
unlikely to ever be worth more than a couple of bucks over spot
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 9:00:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This is completely my opinion only, but I would advise buying readily identifiable 1 ounce silver coins such as:

These are easily identifiable and the 1 oz. is a convenient size.  It comes in 20-coin tubes if you want larger quantities.  Very clean.  
You are paying a premium for these over their silver content, but I think it is worth it because they are so easily identifiable.  These have zero numismatic value and should
only be bought for their silver content.  These have 99.9% (0.999) silver as do most standard pure silver coins.

http://americansilvereagles.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/American-Silver-Eagle-Proof-Coin.jpg

These are easily identifiable and the 1 oz. is a convenient size.  It comes in 20 coin tubes if you want larger quantities.  Very clean.  
You are paying a slight premium for these over their silver content spot price, but I think it is worth it because they are so easily identifiable.  These have zero numismatic value and should only be bought for their silver content.  These are slightly more pure at 99.99% silver (0.9999).

http://www.cashforgoldjewelers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/2013_silver_maple_leaf_bs.jpg

The Perth Mint and the Austrian Mint Silver Philharmonics are also worth mentioning.  I don't trust China so I would personally avoid anything from there.  Buying from a reputable dealer is a must.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://americansilvereagles.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/American-Silver-Eagle-Proof-Coin.jpg

http://www.cashforgoldjewelers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/2013_silver_maple_leaf_bs.jpg

What's the difference between those shiny silver eagles and the dull ones that I bought? Same year (08 ) and everything.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 9:10:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Good point.  I know we'll hyper-inflate sometime in the near future, but don't know when.  How long the hyper-inflation lasts is anybody's guess too.  It's gone on for several years in other nations.  As distrust of the currency grows, acceptability of precious metals and barter items will increase.

That's why there's the 3 B's. Beans (food & water).  No beans, no life. Boolits.  No boolits, no keeping your beans since other people will help themselves.  Bullion.  Surplus ducats not needed for the first two B's goes into bullion.  During Weimar's hyper-inflation one fellow bought one block in Berlin's business district for 25 gold coins.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you are looking for validation of your hobby, by forecasting the Weimar type hyperinflation here.  We are two different cultures.   I don't see anyone wanting to trade hard goods for your special metal.   But, that is what makes a horse race interesting, one of us will be right, the other one will be hungry.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 9:12:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

What's the difference between those shiny silver eagles and the dull ones that I bought? Same year (08 ) and everything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Silver does not oxidize with oxygen, but it does react with many sulfur compounds in the air to produce silver sulfide, Ag2S which is black.  

It does not alter the silver content value of your coins and I would not try to clean the tarnish off.  If you keep silver sealed inside plastic or plastic tubes, it does help protect it from tarnishing.  

For collectable coins, you do want to keep them in a sealed container.

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 9:17:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Now's a good time to buy with silver in the $16's, it's at 4 or 5 year lows.

I prefer 1 oz bars, but have 90% halves, and some 10 oz bars
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 9:18:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your argument is flawed. Each bar or round I have is from a well known reputable US dealer and marked .999 fine. People have used silver and gold as currency for as long as man has known about them.  1 oz of gold or silver will buy the same things it would 50,100 or 1000 years ago. The dollar does not.

ETA the other flaw in your argument is you apparently assume that me and people like me do not buy the other 2 Bs.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 9:27:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Your argument is flawed. Each bar or round I have is from a well known reputable US dealer and marked .999 fine. People have used silver and gold as currency for as long as man has known about them.  1 oz of gold or silver will buy the same things it would 50,100 or 1000 years ago. The dollar does not.

ETA the other flaw in your argument is you apparently assume that me and people like me do not buy the other 2 Bs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmm, I wish for you the best of luck with it.  I think, with the average intelligence of the normal American, you will sit on your precious metal horde until you starve.    I think, if you study history, you will find PM useless for the slide down and the bottoming out of a culture, it may start to have some value when people are clawing their way back up, but by that time you will either be have been relieved of it, or your heirs used to to prop up the crumbling foundation of their mud hut.

But everyone needs a hobby and yours is no worse than any other, so have at it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 9:28:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As long as the coins can still be identified they are a known purity piece of metal.

Are you sure of the purity of that round?
how about when you want to trade it? How does the next person know what they are getting?
Cause you say so?
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 9:32:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Here is a small bit on Pandas doing better then Eagles in the longterm.  

http://rare-panda-coins.blogspot.com/2014/02/silver-panda-coins-outperformed-silver.html?m=1

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 9:39:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Hmm, I wish for you the best of luck with it.  I think, with the average intelligence of the normal American, you will sit on your precious metal horde until you starve.    I think, if you study history, you will find PM useless for the slide down and the bottoming out of a culture, it may start to have some value when people are clawing their way back up, but by that time you will either be have been relieved of it, or your heirs used to to prop up the crumbling foundation of their mud hut.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This how most threads go on Arfcom. We can't have a debate without one side trying to be condescending and petty. Good luck trying to tell someone a dime is really worth 4 dollars because it has more silver.....
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 9:41:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Silver does not oxidize with oxygen, but it does react with many sulfur compounds in the air to produce silver sulfide, Ag2S which is black.  

http://blog.goldeneaglecoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/silver-forks-tarnish-gradient.jpg

http://www.kathryngreeleydesigns.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/tarnished-tea-pot1.jpg

It does not alter the silver content value of your coins and I would not try to clean the tarnish off.  If you keep silver sealed inside plastic or plastic tubes, it does help protect it from tarnishing.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://blog.goldeneaglecoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/silver-forks-tarnish-gradient.jpg

http://www.kathryngreeleydesigns.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/tarnished-tea-pot1.jpg

No, no. My Eagles came from the mint that way. Instead of a brilliant background they have a brushed look.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 9:45:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
This how most threads go on Arfcom. We can't have a debate without one side trying to be condescending and petty. Good luck trying to tell someone a dime is really worth 4 dollars because it has more silver.....
View Quote

I didn't see even a bit of condescension or pettiness.  I truly wish him well.  I simply think he is wrong as to it being a commodity of worth in a SHTF situation.  If you flip a coin, one of us will be wrong, I am more than willing to be that one.  

If you are upset that I simply do not cheerlead with something I find misguided, well, that is on you, and not me.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top