Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 30
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 3:43:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I would hate to be a doctor taking care of a prominent politician. There comes a time when you can't pull that miracle out of your ass. Not everybody is going to understand.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 3:43:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You forgot LaPierre and Cox
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sad. I don't agree with her politics but she has a family and loved ones just like we do.

I don't wish cancer on anyone. No matter how much I disagree with them.
I wish cancer on my enemies.

Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, Robert Mugabe, etc....
RBG, Stephen Breyer, Dianne Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Andrew Cuomo, Michael Bloomberg, David Hogg....

And the Clinton Family.
I don't wish cancer upon LaPierre and Cox.

They deserve far worse. The bottom level of hell is reserve for betrayers.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 3:48:56 PM EDT
[#3]
LowBeta: ssia heard it on rush just now.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/21/politics/ruth-bader-ginsburg-surgery/index.html
Merry christmas!
View Quote
I'm glad for her family that she can apparently survive ebolaids, but I wish some of my departed relatives could have had half of the medical care people like her get.
As with John McCain, I wish she would retire and spend her remaining years with her family and charity work.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 3:50:48 PM EDT
[#4]
The broken ribs were on the left side as well. Lung cancer metastasizes readily to bone which then breaks. I think this is worse than they are letting on. They have to say whatever she tells them to and she probably doesn't want us dancing on her grave while she can see it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 3:51:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sad. I don't agree with her politics but she has a family and loved ones just like we do.

I wish cancer on my enemies.

Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, Robert Mugabe, etc....
RBG, Stephen Breyer, Dianne Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Andrew Cuomo, Michael Bloomberg, David Hogg....

And the Clinton Family.

Gotta start somewhere.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 3:52:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The broken ribs were on the left side as well. Lung cancer metastasizes readily to bone which then breaks. I think this is worse than they are letting on. They have to say whatever she tells them to and she probably doesn't want us dancing on her grave while she can see it.
View Quote
I was thinking along these lines.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 3:54:51 PM EDT
[#7]

There are only so many children they can sacrifice to keep Beelzebub's daughter alive...
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 3:55:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Cancer sucks!

Even for nutty, America hating old commies.

Maybe there's a larger reason to keep the flags at half staff until the end of the month?
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 3:56:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Buzzards circling Buzzy!!!

Cancer sucks.

I don't like her, but would not wish that on anyone.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 3:58:28 PM EDT
[#10]
DU are going regarded, as usual

Response to Drunken Irishman (Original post)

Fri Dec 21, 2018, 12:36 PM

ZeroSomeBrains (278 posts)

7. If we had the technology

I would donate my 28 yeard old body to RBG if she wanted.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 3:58:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:03:07 PM EDT
[#12]
She should retire and enjoy what little time she has left with family.

Don't be a McCain screwing over the USA until you die.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:07:12 PM EDT
[#13]
All I want for Christmas is a dead RBG,
A dead RBG,
A dead RBG,

All I want for Christmas is a dead RBG,
So we can get a 6-3 majority!
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:09:12 PM EDT
[#14]
C'mon Cancer you don't get the holidays off. Put that work in.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:10:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Buzzards circling Buzzy!!!

Cancer sucks.

I don't like her, but would not wish that on anyone.
View Quote
I disagree. Fuck that commie
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:13:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Well damn.

I don't wish her death, but I do wish her a fruitful retirement.
View Quote
Agreed.  I wish her well health wise, but I sure wish she would retire.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:16:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Sorry, but if/when RBG gets replaced, it will still be a 5 - 4 court. Roberts will join team Lefty full time. Stevens needs to go in the next two years to get the 6 - 3 court you seek.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:19:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Wall funding and RBG replacement would be best timeline.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:21:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Sorry, but if/when RBG gets replaced, it will still be a 5 - 4 court. Roberts will join team Lefty full time. Stevens needs to go in the next two years to get the 6 - 3 court you seek.
View Quote
If Kav and Goursch truly are GTG and RBG replacement GTG, I'll take a 5-4 2A ruling with Roberts getting bitch slapped by King Pimp Thomas.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:21:24 PM EDT
[#20]
I want to know her blood counts. They have to be infusing her every two weeks. Best medicine money can buy.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:21:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Breyer or Sotomayor
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:23:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

All I want for Christmas.....
View Quote
Really?  We want a Supreme Court Justice to die?

I remember when a buddy of mine (dumbass democrat) said he had hoped the R guy shot at the softball game had died.
I remember thinking, 'how sad that your politics is so divisive that you want to see another American dead because of it'.

You fall into that category.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:24:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Sorry, meant Breyer.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:24:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
5-4 is all it'll take to unfuck a lot of bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:27:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:30:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Go in peace Ruth. Retire and enjoy the time you have left.  I hope the time you have left is spent with family and friends and with as little discomfort as possible.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:33:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
First thing I thought of.  Of course they're going to have PR firm tell us that she went straight to the gym for some cardio kickboxing after she left surgery.  The reality is that if she weren't a Supreme Court Justice she'd already be in the nursing home.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:36:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Prays sent to my gal, RBG!

Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:40:22 PM EDT
[#29]
My dad died of lung cancer, so I know how hard that can be on a person and their family. I do not wish that suffering on any human.

BUT, if this is fated to happen, then better in the next 10 to 12 months. Because if it is within 12 months of the 2020 election, the democrats and our select RINO traitors in the senate will delay any vote until after November 2020. Count on that.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:46:33 PM EDT
[#30]
All I can say is if she truly is nearing the end and Trump ends up nominating a successor, the shit show that is coming will make Kavanaugh's nomination look like a picnic.

Imagine a situation where screaming, menstruating women pull their plugs out during the hearing and dozens of people trying to break down the doors of the Supreme Court is considered a light hearted warm up.

Shit's going to get real.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:49:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:50:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She had pancreatic cancer in February. You don’t survive that. I would bet she has tumors all over her body by now. If she were younger she would probably be dead already. I am guessing old people cancer cells grow slower than younger people.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:53:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
All I can say is if she truly is nearing the end and Trump ends up nominating a successor, the shit show that is coming will make Kavanaugh's nomination look like a picnic.

Imagine a situation where screaming, menstruating women pull their plugs out during the hearing and dozens of people trying to break down the doors of the Supreme Court is considered a light hearted warm up.

View Quote
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:55:15 PM EDT
[#34]
She’s indestructible.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:02:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I remember when a buddy of mine (dumbass democrat) said he had hoped the R guy shot at the softball game had died.
I remember thinking, 'how sad that your politics is so divisive that you want to see another American dead because of it'.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All I want for Christmas.....

Yep, that's the calculus of SCOTUS seats -- someone has to die or retire if you want change.
Should have asked your buddy if he wants you dead as well (assuming you'd admit to him that you vote Republican).
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:10:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
She had pancreatic cancer in February. You don’t survive that. I would bet she has tumors all over her body by now. If she were younger she would probably be dead already. I am guessing old people cancer cells grow slower than younger people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That’s very true. It doesn’t spread so quick in older folks. They also cannot take radiation treatment so the only options are typically surgical removal.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:12:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
I too am curious of the circus that would follow.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:13:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Absolutely. As Cruz pointed out during the hearing for Kavanaugh, it was a big deal because Kennedy was the moderate. Ginsburg is the one they will think deserves to be Hillary's choice even though Hillary didn't win the election. Expect mass protests no matter who is selected. I

I'm going to laugh, though, when Seattle shuts down Seattle.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:21:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Justice Ginsburg, I pray for your full recovery.

More importantly, I also pray you will retire soon.  As in, tomorrow.  You've had a good run and it's time for you to step down and let the country move forward in a different direction that puts America and Americans first.
View Quote
Well put.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:23:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

She is full commie. I want her off the court, period, because her decisions will all be fuck ups harming the whole nation.

Quoted:

He isn't your buddy. Drop him from your life.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:26:03 PM EDT
[#41]
On her way to the start of the 2087 SCOTUS session Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg grows tired of answering questions about her health.

Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:27:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Doctors at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York found "no evidence of any remaining disease" and scans taken before the surgery showed no cancerous growths elsewhere in her body, the court said in a statement. No additional treatment is currently planned, the court said.
View Quote
I bet chemo would kill her.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:28:13 PM EDT
[#43]
In on 1!

Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:33:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Tough old lady but wrong on so many issues. Time to retire.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:34:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Mark...my...words...ye...of... GD

Trump will NEVER get another pick to replace a liberal justice. The left will keep RBG on life support as a vegtable and defend her life in court just to keep trump being able to replace her.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:36:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Having lost too many friends and relatives to cancer, I fall into the "not wishing it on anybody" crowd.

That said, would her procedure today involve splitting her rib cage and opening her up? That would be damn hard on anybody at her age.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:38:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Breyer or Sotomayor
View Quote
Breyer is 80 but, as far as I know, in good health.

Sotomayor, however, has had the EMTs at her house 2 or 3 times this year, and has a pretty bad case of the beetus.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:38:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Mark...my...words...ye...of... GD

Trump will NEVER get another pick to replace a liberal justice. The left will keep RBG on life support as a vegtable and defend her life in court just to keep trump being able to replace her.
View Quote
I don't have any evidence of this, just a gut feeling but I'll put a p-mag on it (just with Dumak, not all takers) that RBG is retired or dead by the 4th of July. These events are clustering like someone who is in steep decline, and her appearance and demeanor don't change that feeling.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:38:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Doesn't that fat Messiscan have health issues or is it the bull dyke?
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:39:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
I agree. As nasty as modern politics have become, we must try to maintain some level of humanity.
Page / 30
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top