[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Only he can save us...

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:59:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By iveseenalittleontv:

well me, Duramaximus and the other 81 million+ Trump voters got the memo in 2016 so we're not concerned with NPCs getting the vapors over clown world talking points.  We're focused on the long term effects of supreme court picks and draining the swamp.  it's not easy though, you have to do a bit of research and show some discernment.  

unless you're a kid toucher, then we understand why you're locked in to that orange man bad life.  so go bush! or noname! or romney! or desantis, whatever.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:03:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 15jonshoot:

https://i.postimg.cc/TwhJW3Gf/wNuQxDw.gif
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 15jonshoot:

well me, Duramaximus and the other 81 million+ Trump voters got the memo in 2016 so we're not concerned with NPCs getting the vapors over clown world talking points.  We're focused on the long term effects of supreme court picks and draining the swamp.  it's not easy though, you have to do a bit of research and show some discernment.  

unless you're a kid toucher, then we understand why you're locked in to that orange man bad life.  so go bush! or noname! or romney! or desantis, whatever.

https://i.postimg.cc/TwhJW3Gf/wNuQxDw.gif
Hilarious considering Trump is pro gay, trans groomer bullshit.  His SCOTUS picks are air the only good thing he did and they aren't that great.  I wanted some Scallia/ Thomas picks not more Robert's.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:15:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
Hilarious considering Trump is pro gay, trans groomer bullshit.  His SCOTUS picks are air the only good thing he did and they aren't that great.  I wanted some Scallia/ Thomas picks not more Robert's.
View Quote

That kinda sounds like "She wouldn't do all the positions I wanted, so that's why I went gay."
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:22:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rpoL98] [#7]
Originally Posted By Enzo300:

That kinda sounds like "She wouldn't do all the positions I wanted, so that's why I went gay."
View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:24:51 PM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes

Trump would support you if you were.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:34:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 10:06:41 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 10:46:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BillyDBerger] [#11]
delete
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 10:47:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BillyDBerger] [#12]
delete wrong thread
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 5:00:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BB868] [#13]
Attachment Attached File

Yeah, well don't try that in a small town now cause we'll wag our finger harder this time, and just write another song about it
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 7:57:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 1:30:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 1:36:02 PM EDT
[#16]

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 1:46:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mPisi] [#17]

Link Posted: 7/30/2023 2:59:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DrywellDweller] [#18]
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 6:29:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 7:30:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 8:25:48 PM EDT
[#21]

hey we got TDS and a ukebro too.  but you're totally against the big gay gov and biden?  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 8:30:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ludder093] [#22]

hey we got TDS and a ukebro too.  but you're totally against the big gay gov and biden?  

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/dont_believe_you_anchorman_zps267e5cbb_GIF-108.gif
View Quote
Considering I support DeSantis I'm clearly not pro gay/ trans like Trump.  Trump would suck a dick if it got him a win. Trunp overruled his people to allow a tranny to compete in his beauty contests. Educate yourself so you don't look so uneducated.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/30/2023 8:39:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 8:44:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Considering I support DeSantis I'm clearly not pro gay/ trans like Trump.  Trump would suck a dick if it got him a win. Trunp overruled his people to allow a tranny to compete in his beauty contests. Educate yourself so you don't look so uneducated.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/114465/1000002345_jpg-2903281.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/114465/1000002558_jpg-2903284.JPG

View All Quotes

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/dont_believe_you_anchorman_zps267e5cbb_GIF-108.gif

maybe if you post your foxnews talking points a few dozen more times you could peel away 10 or 20 Trump voters to join you in the laughably small DeSantis minority.  The other 80 million of us are going to save America.  And then stop sending our tax dollars to be laundered in the center of cabal power, your big favorite Uke.  

and stop fantasizing about Trump while posting gay and tranny stuff, ick.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 9:07:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 9:07:37 PM EDT
[#26]

maybe if you post your foxnews talking points a few dozen more times you could peel away 10 or 20 Trump voters to join you in the laughably small DeSantis minority.  The other 80 million of us are going to save America.  And then stop sending our tax dollars to be laundered in the center of cabal power, your big favorite Uke.  

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/giphyggt-462.gif
View All Quotes

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/giphyggt-462.gif
Trump will lose again.  He'll be the end of the conservatism and end up a hero of the left.  His cultists are retards that don't care about America.  Trump will give an three branches of government. His ego is more important than the country.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 9:09:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 9:09:24 PM EDT
[#28]

and stop fantasizing about Trump while posting gay
View Quote
Trump is the one supporting gays and tranies... he loves the LGTBWTG freaks
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 9:44:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Trump will lose again.  He'll be the end of the conservatism and end up a hero of the left.  His cultists are retards that don't care about America.  Trump will give an three branches of government. His ego is more important than the country.
View Quote

he didn't lose last time, mr most secure election ever.  

Attachment Attached File

us cultists like voting for someone who's not just another uniparty douche who will screw us in a different fashion.  his ego is a lightning rod for his enemies and they get zapped by it every. fuckin. time.  

here's one for your spank bank:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 10:00:50 PM EDT
[#30]

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/confused-britney-spears--83.gif

us cultists like voting for someone who's not just another uniparty douche who will screw us in a different fashion.  his ego is a lightning rod for his enemies and they get zapped by it every. fuckin. time.  

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/trump-bagofdicks-4.jpg
View All Quotes

The Anti gun pos that Added 8 trillion to the debt in Only 4 years, attacked gun rights, locked down the country and gave Fauci control is your idol? You're no conservative.  Rinos like Trump can fuck off.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 10:01:49 PM EDT
[#31]
The Anti gun pos that Added 8 trillion to the debt in Only 4 years, attacked gun rights, locked down the country and gave Fauci control is your idol? You're no conservative.  Rinos like Trump can fuck off.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 7/30/2023 10:18:10 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

rinos avoid foreign entanglements and pack the supremes to *reinforce* gun rights and stop federal sanctioned babykilling?  jack with the DC gravy train in 100 different ways?  and let's not forget how much the pedos hate him.  

but you keep going with those talking points, maybe branch out from DU and reddit and hit up MSNBC and CNN.  

Don you think that will work, right?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:24:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:32:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:56:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 12:02:28 AM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 7/31/2023 12:07:55 AM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 7/31/2023 12:12:38 AM EDT
[#38]
I'm usually anti-open-carry for tactical purposes, but this would change my mind
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 4:29:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Pesty] [#39]
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 4:40:20 AM EDT
[#40]
I suspect they're not gonna see the results they expect.
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 8:59:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cycolac] [#41]
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:

Yep.

That's a no from me dawg.
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 10:06:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 10:46:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 6:05:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 6:45:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 6:47:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 6:47:32 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/31/2023 6:58:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 7:17:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 7:18:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 1456
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top