BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1376
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:14:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Gunslinger808:

Then go blame the NRA, they advised him to "compromise" on several things including the bump stock ban and red flag laws after the Vegas shooting.

And you have been trolling just to anger Trump supporters, enjoy your notoriety.

No freeloading

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/19372/IMG_4006_jpeg-2905244.JPG

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ludder093:
Posting anti gun grabbing rino memes is trolling on a gun website? Jfc...

Then go blame the NRA, they advised him to "compromise" on several things including the bump stock ban and red flag laws after the Vegas shooting.

And you have been trolling just to anger Trump supporters, enjoy your notoriety.

No freeloading

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/19372/IMG_4006_jpeg-2905244.JPG

Did they also tell him to support an awb and banning suppressors?
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:20:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gunslinger808] [#2]
View Quote

Did either of those things happen?
Really, you want to cuss and discuss, start a separate thread.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:21:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ludder093] [#3]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/19372/IMG_4010_jpeg-2905260.JPG
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/19372/IMG_4010_jpeg-2905260.JPG
Does he support it or not? Would he sign the bill if it made it to his desk? Yes, he would.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:26:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:27:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:46:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By not_sure:

Avoiding foreign entanglements when you are a superpower isn't really a thing.  We tried it before WWI and WWII, it didn't work. One more thing, Trump picked those judges from a list he was given and it would not have been a long list. I am grateful to him for keeping Hillary out of the White house, but he either lost or failed to secure the election process. I would also like to see someone under 70 in there.
View Quote
Except we weren't really a superpower until late in or after WW II.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:56:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mPisi] [#7]
So, what did I miss?  IM me anything juicy

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:02:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:11:56 PM EDT
[#9]

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:12:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Does he support it or not? Would he sign the bill if it made it to his desk? Yes, he would.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/114465/1000002281_jpg-2905265.JPG
View Quote

That should have a picture of you in it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:55:13 PM EDT
[#11]

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:59:35 PM EDT
[#12]
(clearing out 3-day backlog)

Link Posted: 8/2/2023 12:36:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 12:39:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 2:06:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:51:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:54:39 AM EDT
[#17]
It's a pic from like 10 years ago that he grabbed off my YouTube like a fucking creeper.  I've never Posted it. He tried to arock me because I don't like Trump.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

To be fair it was a picture you posted so it should be fair game since it wasn't manipulated/modified in any way.
It's a pic from like 10 years ago that he grabbed off my YouTube like a fucking creeper.  I've never Posted it. He tried to arock me because I don't like Trump.

It was still something you posted correct?
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:53:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Shootindave] [#18]
View All Quotes

To be fair it was a picture you posted so it should be fair game since it wasn't manipulated/modified in any way.

You are incorrect.

You post like someone Trump literally grabbed by the pussy.

You are so resentful and full of bitterness that you don't even care that it is verging on appearing to be a psychological obsession.

By looking like an obsessed person posting the same type of stuff that isn't even funny, it merely emboldens Trump supports to discount any dissent. You are hurting your own cause by having zero awareness of your inner troll.

Post shit that is actually memes. Then nobody will care if it is about Trump. Repeated dog shit cartoons are what people are tired of.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:03:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Shootindave:

You are incorrect.

You are so resentful and full of bitterness that you don't even care that it is verging on appearing to be a psychological obsession.

By looking like an obsessed person posting the same type of stuff that isn't even funny, it merely emboldens Trump supports to discount any dissent. You are hurting your own cause by having zero awareness of your inner troll.

Post shit that is actually memes. Then nobody will care if it is about Trump. Repeated dog shit cartoons are what people are tired of.
View All Quotes

You are incorrect.

Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:46:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Guys just block him, the thread and honestly the forum is much better for it.

And thats coming from someone who doesnt give a fuck about trump, the dude literally posts nothing of value
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 11:00:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 11:04:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 1:36:12 PM EDT
[#23]

You are incorrect.

View All Quotes

You are incorrect.

Verging on?

Link Posted: 8/2/2023 2:15:10 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

No it was not.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 2:40:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cycolac] [#25]

View Quote
View Quote

View Quote
No it was not.
View Quote

Then who Posted it on YOUR youtube?
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 2:56:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Having been to NYC, there are indeed a ton of people, but it seemed lonely because hardly anyone interacted with each other.  It seems the smaller the town, the more people interact with each other.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 3:32:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Ciraxis:

And thats coming from someone who doesnt give a fuck about trump, the dude literally posts nothing of value
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 5:15:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Klaustrophobia] [#28]
Originally Posted By Ciraxis:

View Quote

I am not paying the site that actively protects people like this and bans for "okay boomer" for the privilege of self moderation.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 5:17:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 5:22:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 5:37:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

From the Code of Conduct:

5. Posting of someone else's personal contact information (home phone numbers, home addresses, unpublished e-mail addresses, and the like).
This includes information obtained through WHOIS searches,etc. Also sharing any image of another member or their family, that the member did not share on this site first is forbidden. The last section is meant to protect a member's photo hosting accounts.

Searching around the internet for images or video that another member posted elsewhere, and then bringing it back here and posting it in order to attacks, embarrass or discredit them - is EXACTLY what CoC #5 is about.

Ludder093 did not ever post this image on ARFCOM.  Posting it in an attempt to attack or discredit him is not only against the Code of Conduct, it is also pretty creepy, IMO.
View Quote

better update that coc to include "pets" to the phrase "of another member or their family"
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 6:14:33 PM EDT
[#32]

5. Posting of someone else's personal contact information (home phone numbers, home addresses, unpublished e-mail addresses, and the like).
This includes information obtained through WHOIS searches,etc. Also sharing any image of another member or their family, that the member did not share on this site first is forbidden. The last section is meant to protect a member's photo hosting accounts.

Searching around the internet for images or video that another member posted elsewhere, and then bringing it back here and posting it in order to attacks, embarrass or discredit them - is EXACTLY what CoC #5 is about.

Ludder093 did not ever post this image on ARFCOM.  Posting it in an attempt to attack or discredit him is not only against the Code of Conduct, it is also pretty creepy, IMO.
View Quote
Thank you.  I found it creepy as well.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:11:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Bophades:

better update that coc to include "pets" to the phrase "of another member or their family"
View All Quotes

Yeah, that is kind of a stretch but the Prof has spoken.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:13:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ludder093] [#34]

View All Quotes

Trump fanatics have no shame.  How else could they support Trump?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:14:13 PM EDT
[#35]
View All Quotes

That's exactly why I have always advised my kids to be very very very careful about what they post on the net. They used to think their snap chat and some other stuff just 'went away'.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:17:21 PM EDT
[#36]

That's exactly why I have always advised my kids to be very very very careful about what they post on the net. They used to think their snap chat and some other stuff just 'went away'.
View All Quotes

I never expected a magabot to cyberstalk my YouTube and screen grab a video of my dog dying herself off after a bath from 10+years ago.  The amount of time they invested in that is disturbing and creepy. But it's totally not a cult....
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:18:40 PM EDT
[#37]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/114465/1000002334_jpg-2906271.JPG
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/114465/1000002334_jpg-2906271.JPG

I'm not taking the bait.

Attachment Attached File

You only have to ask yourself if you were better during Trump's first 2.5 years or biden's first 2.5 years.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:21:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ludder093] [#38]

I'm not taking the bait.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/reportedKlingon-344.gif

You only have to ask yourself if you were better during Trump's first 2.5 years or biden's first 2.5 years.
View Quote
Never have I said were better off under Biden than Trump but that's a low bar.  Obviously id rather have Trump as president.  But I can also see that Trump's a train wreak and was no conservative.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:21:56 PM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes

Yes, it's a shame that the only thing you did at all that could possibly offend someone is have an opinion and didn't do anything else which could possibly lead someone to focus their attention on you.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:22:34 PM EDT
[#40]
omg.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:25:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Joe731:

Yes, it's a shame that the only thing you did at all that could possibly offend someone is have an opinion and didn't do anything else which could possibly lead someone to focus their attention on you.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Joe731:

Sorry if my memes hurt your feelings.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:27:01 PM EDT
[#42]

Teen Talk RARE "Math Class is Tough" Barbie! Working!
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:34:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By mPisi:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:40:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pesty] [#44]
Costa shooting for the bud lite title

Attachment Attached File

Oh shit

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:41:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By not_sure:

Avoiding foreign entanglements when you are a superpower isn't really a thing.  We tried it before WWI and WWII, it didn't work. One more thing, Trump picked those judges from a list he was given and it would not have been a long list. I am grateful to him for keeping Hillary out of the White house, but he either lost or failed to secure the election process. I would also like to see someone under 70 in there.
View Quote

Technically,  we weren't a superpower until after WWII.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:45:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:48:03 PM EDT
[#47]
What the actual fuck? That can't be right, can it?
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:54:16 PM EDT
[#48]
"Trump now has the opening and power to legally introduce evidence of the 2020 steal into a court of Law.

Furthermore, because of the very public disagreement between Trump and Pence on this particular issue, the Uniparty got frightened into clarifying/reforming the ECA so that no VP can do what Trump, and others, were asking Pence to do.

So... in effect, Pence helped set up this golden opportunity to prove election fraud AND made it impossible for the Uniparty to prevent the next Trump Admin from taking Office via similar means.

Seems to me that some thank yous are in order."

https://nitter.net/realjusthuman/status/1686829741754523649

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:00:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:00:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 1376
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top