Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SScot:
Is that real?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Is that real?

The newspaper and article were real, but the online fact checkers say that the Bill Gates quote was taken out of context.  Apparently, he did a TED talk back in 2010 discussing slowing down birth rates and keeping the world population under 9 billion.  It all ties into his most recent activities centered around his global health initiatives.  If I understand it correctly, his reasoning is that a healthier population has lower birth rates.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 11:58:12 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 11/12/2021 2:13:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

Can you really "own" things, man?  

That skateboard belonged to the people!!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
Originally Posted By Pesty:
Originally Posted By noob5000000:

Is that a dead guy?

It's skate board guy

Apparently the commies even stole his skate board while he was bleeding out

Can you really "own" things, man?  

That skateboard belonged to the people!!
I can.  

But that's because I'm not a penniless hippy!
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 2:19:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Justabulletaway:

Exactly. Who doesn't?

https://i.imgur.com/hZrSrM1.jpeg

View Quote

That Meritage is damn good.  Also the Trump New World Order is delicious!
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 2:43:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Saw this in the wild today.

Link Posted: 11/12/2021 7:45:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 11/12/2021 8:06:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Friday meme
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 8:10:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#8]
DISCO FIRE!

Biden Refers To Baseball Legend Satchel Paige As 'Great Negro At The Time' During Speech

Dan Bongino Discusses New York Times Article About Project Veritas

YouTube is Banning the Dislike Button on All Videos Soon, And Here’s The Real Reason

Link Posted: 11/12/2021 8:58:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Tactical_Spartan:

The newspaper and article were real, but the online fact checkers say that the Bill Gates quote was taken out of context.  Apparently, he did a TED talk back in 2010 discussing slowing down birth rates and keeping the world population under 9 billion.  It all ties into his most recent activities centered around his global health initiatives.  If I understand it correctly, his reasoning is that a healthier population has lower birth rates.
View Quote
Thank you
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:41:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:51:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 15jonshoot] [#11]
Fuck joe biden's Treasury nominee.

"There will be no more private bank deposit accounts and all of the deposit accounts will be held directly at the fed" pic.twitter.com/ojQviX74Bz

— Jewish Deplorable (@TrumpJew2) November 12, 2021

Link Posted: 11/12/2021 11:16:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 11:27:24 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes
Is that real?

Yea I have watched the video.  Paraphrasing because it's been a while but he is giving the population numbers and forward estimates then goes on to say that if we try really hard with vaccinations and better healthcare we can get that down by 15%.  The context is he was going over a formula calculating carbon emissions and which he required population estimates for.  In short, his idea of better healthcare and vaccinations would decrease the number of people alive.  Interesting little fella.  Our very own evil billionaire.  He is even funding research to block out the sun.  The negative impact on the global food supply alone makes it a crime against humanity
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 6:52:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By JTX23:

Yea I have watched the video.  Paraphrasing because it's been a while but he is giving the population numbers and forward estimates then goes on to say that if we try really hard with vaccinations and better healthcare we can get that down by 15%.  The context is he was going over a formula calculating carbon emissions and which he required population estimates for.  In short, his idea of better healthcare and vaccinations would decrease the number of people alive.  Interesting little fella.  Our very own evil billionaire.  He is even funding research to block out the sun.  The negative impact on the global food supply alone makes it a crime against humanity
View All Quotes
Is that real?

What the fuck ever happened to the dream of being a Billionaire in which you owned an island, lived in a mega mansion, had an entire Lamborghini collection, and banged a different super model a night and didn't have a care in the world  

Now's it's actually being a Bond super villain
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 9:03:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 9:05:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 9:06:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 9:32:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 9:52:38 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 11/13/2021 9:56:42 AM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 11/13/2021 10:10:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 10:25:19 AM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 11/13/2021 1:07:27 PM EDT
[#23]

Use spell check, commas, or periods - fuck that shit!

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 1:20:46 PM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 11/13/2021 1:24:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Crabbypatch Kid

Link Posted: 11/13/2021 1:27:14 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 11/13/2021 7:29:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 7:42:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 8:09:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 8:23:28 PM EDT
[#31]

Just like they managed to delete that footage of George getting a straight guy to get his cock out so he could fondle it.

On stage in front of lots of people. Just good natured fun. Nothing to see here
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 9:05:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 9:58:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Justabulletaway] [#33]

Link Posted: 11/13/2021 10:06:23 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 11/13/2021 10:13:34 PM EDT
[#35]

Thats obviously shopped.  Kyles tag is 4doorsmoarwhores.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 10:16:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By giantpune:

Thats obviously shopped.  Kyles tag is 4doorsmoarwhores.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/13/2021 10:33:38 PM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 11/13/2021 11:20:01 PM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 11/14/2021 1:00:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 1:07:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 1:24:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Justabulletaway:

https://i.imgur.com/DHMyg0V.jpeg

View Quote

Needs to add one more panel of Jump Kick Man saying and didn't shoot this man.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 8:39:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 8:42:18 AM EDT
[#43]

Spicy
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 9:48:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 10:08:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By garyd:

This will get you in trouble on social media platforms. Ask me how I know
View All Quotes

Let's see...
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 10:16:28 AM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Because factz hurt feelz? I'm going with that.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:03:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:17:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Skewered:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Skewered:

Yep.  Supporting a young man cleaning up the community, vs a career criminal, always gets the left in an uproar.  Go figure.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 12:28:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 2:16:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By BB868:

What the fuck ever happened to the dream of being a Billionaire in which you owned an island, lived in a mega mansion, had an entire Lamborghini collection, and banged a different super model a night and didn't have a care in the world  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BB868:
Is that real?

No Pussy Galore and you've never been a Bond super villain.  These stupid Fs skipped all the cool parts of being a super villain.  No gold paint.  No Odd Job cool hats.  No volcanos.  Where's the fun in their version?
Page / 1375
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top