Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 728
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 2:59:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By meistermash:
Ran down and picked up a bunch of the fed 7 1/2 dove loads.
Thanks arf doods and Cankles for the great thread.
View Quote
Picked up another 50 boxes of the federal also.

2K+ should hold me over for a while...

Link Posted: 1/3/2019 7:05:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Dave15:
Wife grabbed s couple of the $30 game cams.
Werent marked down when I was there Thursday, cleaning out the #7.5https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/71410/20181229_183436_jpg-789277.JPGs.
View Quote
A store near me showed 18 of those in stock last week. I went looking for one, the sporting goods clerk could not find them.  Still shows 18 in stock today.  Eighteen seems like too many to be lost due to theft, as they lock these up in a display case. My guess is that there is an unopened case of them someplace in the back.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 7:39:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By ManMan:

Purchase at $3 ... return for store credit at $25!
View Quote
That’s not shady at all.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 8:38:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Ras_Thavas:

A store near me showed 18 of those in stock last week. I went looking for one, the sporting goods clerk could not find them.  Still shows 18 in stock today.  Eighteen seems like too many to be lost due to theft, as they lock these up in a display case. My guess is that there is an unopened case of them someplace in the back.
View Quote
My local WM still showed 18 in stock as of yesterday too.  The guy's handheld scanner wasn't working correctly but he went to the back and looked for them but no luck.  I guess I will have to be satisfied with only the 27 boxes I picked up the week before.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 9:16:21 AM EDT
[#5]
picked up one of these last night.  $5

maglite 2 pack. a 2c and a 3c led
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 9:28:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Plumber576:
Shark link is same as the Dyson.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Plumber576:
Originally Posted By gimmeammo13:

dyson cordless
this one is down as low as $59 and it's in stock in a lot of stores.

shark ion
this one down to $49 in a lot of places
Shark link is same as the Dyson.
can't find that one again, so i deleted the link.  mea culpa.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 9:38:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#7]
couple light multipacks to watch.  $5 in my area.  will buy all that's left at $2.5  at .50/per light. they are worth it to throw in every tool, tackle, and ammo box i have.

Hyper Tough 5PK 2-IN-1 WORK LIGHT

2-IN-1 WORK LIGHT AND PENLIGHT COMBO
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 10:13:38 AM EDT
[#8]
dyson cordless
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By evnash:
OP here. Samitch maker has requested i find a deal on a new vacuum. The few deals i have found on BS might show stock but they are no where to be found. i suspect large boxes are a commonly stolen item at most stores.

Has any paid BS members seen any deals?

Thanks and keep hunting.
dyson cordless
I lucked out on this one in Shreveport the other day at $49
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 10:21:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 10:27:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 11:24:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 12:38:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Crappieitis:
Not sure about his one being listed yet
STANLEY STMT81564 101-Piece Universal Mechanics Tool Set with Metal Tool Box $35
View Quote
Good deal, thanks for posting.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 12:54:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Picked up several of these indoor plug in wall timers yesterday in the clearance aisle for $1.50 each.
They were marked at a normal price of $7.97, I think they are actually closer to $3.00 usually.
Sku: https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=879295193
Light duty but should work for a couple of projects I have in mind.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 1:07:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Did we ever confirm that the Savage rebate was extended?  If so, to when?  I just got confirmation that Walmart took me off their "Do not buy" list!
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 1:15:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By daChickenman:
Did we ever confirm that the Savage rebate was extended?  If so, to when?  I just got confirmation that Walmart took me off their "Do not buy" list!
View Quote
Extended to 01/31/2019.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 1:29:03 PM EDT
[#16]
RE: SAVAGE REBATES

Keep copies of everything rebate related before submitting to Savage. Last year they were offering a $50 rebate on certain .22 rifles. I submitted rebate claims 3 times. Each time I got a postcard stating that I had not submitted something, like a S/N, UPC. etc. I finally sent a flat-rate envelope with receipt confirmation, with copies of everything previously submitted, copies of the refusal postcards, and waited about a week before I called and raised hell. The CS rep acknowledged receipt of all of my previous submissions, as well as the latest, and could't understand why I hadn't gotten my rebate. He asked his manager to appove it, which he did, and said I would get a rebate within 30 days. It took 32 days to get it. Overal, about 5 months from start to finish. Good luck.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 2:05:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Went to a store today where the dove loads were marked down this morning to a dollar per box. They showed 116 in stock us to the department manager when I got there she said she marked down six boxes this morning and that was all they had refused to scan the barcode and go look for 11 cases of the ammo.  Went to a store today where the dove loads were marked down this morning to a dollar per box. They showed 116 in stock us to the department manager when I got there she said she marked down six boxes this morning and that was all they had refused to scan the barcode and go look for 11 cases of them in the mouth

This Walmart was about 40 minutes away from my normal area figured I would take a swing at it but definitely struck out
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 2:23:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Individualist] [#18]
Originally Posted By chrishag:
Went to a store today where the dove loads were marked down this morning to a dollar per box. They showed 116 in stock us to the department manager when I got there she said she marked down six boxes this morning and that was all they had refused to scan the barcode and go look for 11 cases of the ammo.  Went to a store today where the dove loads were marked down this morning to a dollar per box. They showed 116 in stock us to the department manager when I got there she said she marked down six boxes this morning and that was all they had refused to scan the barcode and go look for 11 cases of them in the mouth

This Walmart was about 40 minutes away from my normal area figured I would take a swing at it but definitely struck out
View Quote
Had similar experience early this morning with the assistant store manager. She said that they are showing in inventory "but zero in the bins." I ramped up the charm offensive and asked her if she could take a few minutes and please check in back. 5 minutes later she and a coworker came thru the doors carrying 3 cases and one box of the dove loads. $33 and some change for 775 rounds. Twas a good score.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 2:36:27 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote
east liverpool?  lol
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 3:35:38 PM EDT
[#20]

east liverpool?  lol
View Quote
Dickson city
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 4:22:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Dickson city
View All Quotes

east liverpool?  lol
Dickson city
oh,i'm in sw pa, east liverpool is about 40 mins from me, and they had 116 in stock.  they are a nightmare to get to actually look for anything there.  A while back I went there for 38 super for $5/box  showed 7 in stock.  got there talked to the lady at the counter.  she said "we aint got no 38 super.  i been here 20 years and we aint got none, and we never had none."  i suggested that perhaps in the 20 years that she had been there, that someone had snuck them in when she was at lunch.  she huffed and stomped to the back muttering about aint never had any...  i know cause i shoot .38 spl.....wasting my time......not 4 mins later, came out with 7 boxes under her arm proclaiming we aint never had none, so i dont know what these are doing back there! I just smiled and cashed out.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 4:38:23 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote
These cheap ones don't go in the cases.  Did you check all the top shelves in the sporting goods?  Top shelves is where I always find the clearance stuff.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 6:25:42 PM EDT
[#23]
here's the shark ion i couldn't find earlier

shark ion
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 6:34:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By USMC2671:
These cheap ones don't go in the cases.  Did you check all the top shelves in the sporting goods?  Top shelves is where I always find the clearance stuff.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USMC2671:

This.
These game cams were piled on an end cap at the end of a row.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 7:04:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By CuseNH:
I'm not sure how the layaway works. I was looking for that crossbow posted above clearanced for $74. Dexter says there is one in Keene. Probably not actually there which is why I didn't want to drive all that way for nothing.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eric496:

@CuseNH

I should be able to take a look at WM in Keene tomorrow evening. Does anyone know if I can put something on layaway for someone else to pick up?
I'm not sure how the layaway works. I was looking for that crossbow posted above clearanced for $74. Dexter says there is one in Keene. Probably not actually there which is why I didn't want to drive all that way for nothing.
@CuseNH   It's not there. After I didn't see it I asked the associate to scan the barcode and she said it is a deleted item.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 8:09:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Canon PIXMA TS3122 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer as low as $10

$34 around here.  Not color but for $10 it should do well for printing receipts from purchases and/or rebate forms.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 8:10:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 8:23:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 11:53:01 PM EDT
[#29]

@CuseNH   It's not there. After I didn't see it I asked the associate to scan the barcode and she said it is a deleted item.
View Quote
Thanks very much for checking.  I had assumed that would be the case.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 12:36:39 AM EDT
[#30]
It looks like all Lodge cast iron skillets are rolled back to about half off MSRP at Walmart right now. Right on their website too.

https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=lodge%20cast%20iron%20skillet&typeahead=lodge%20cast
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 9:35:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#31]
View All Quotes

@CuseNH

I should be able to take a look at WM in Keene tomorrow evening. Does anyone know if I can put something on layaway for someone else to pick up?
Deleted items just mean that they have been deleted from inventory and they have no spot in the store.  Most final clearance items are deleted.

The second to raptors crossbows that i found were deleted for over a year.  The sg guy insisted that they weren't anywhere in the store.  The little guy from electronics found them in the back under a shelf in about 4 mins of looking.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 10:15:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 10:19:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 12:23:17 PM EDT
[#34]
these are showing in stock in a lot of stores for $25  it includes a google mini.

tasty 30 piece coodware with a google mini light blue
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 12:25:50 PM EDT
[#35]
i missed 100+ boxes of the $1 #8s by just a few hours. counter guy says a gun watching him mark them down then filled up a buggy with every one.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 12:32:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#36]
another set of pointy, pokey, stabby, sharp things to watch.  haven't seen this one listed yet.  still @ $15 now, but should fall further soon with all of the other knife sets.

camillus quadpack
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 1:45:22 PM EDT
[#37]
One store near me shows that tool box set for $25 but limited stock.

Guess I should have waited longer on those damned lenovo tablets. I FO'd at $64.00

Its been a good tablet so far. Nice for browsing ARFCOM on the couch.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 1:49:11 PM EDT
[#38]
these are showing in stock in a lot of stores for $25  it includes a google mini.

tasty 30 piece coodware with a google mini light blue
View Quote
What a weird combo and wonder where these will be hidden
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 1:49:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dlshady] [#39]
i missed 100+ boxes of the $1 #8s by just a few hours. counter guy says a gun watching him mark them down then filled up a buggy with every one.
View Quote
He gave me the exact same story Wednesday night.  The cocksucker had them hidden in the back because they were still showing in stock when I got home.  He even pointed to a shelf and said "They were right there." but yet when I looked at the shelf, there was no empty hole and no price tag but yet there were several other clearance items clearly marked.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 1:49:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dlshady] [#40]
Originally Posted By dlshady:
He gave me the exact same story Wednesday night.  The cocksucker had them hidden in the back because they were still showing in stock when I got home.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dlshady:
He gave me the exact same story Wednesday night.  The cocksucker had them hidden in the back because they were still showing in stock when I got home.
OOPS.  Not sure how I did that.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 7:50:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Crossbow bolts are on clearance along with several accessories and broadheads.
I didn’t get sku for bolts but did for a padded case and rage broadhead.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 8:53:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: officerX] [#42]
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 9:27:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 7:49:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Local Walmart was completely flooded with toys on clearance.  Aisles throughout the entire store (minus food section) had clearance stuff set up in the middle of them.
Mostly 25% off.  
Looks like winter clothing going on clearance as well.  
No smoking deals yet.  Place was packed with shoppers.

Give it another week or 2 and hopefully there will be outfits for the baby for $1.  Definitely don’t need anymore toys for the kids.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 3:31:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 4:25:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cwilltx] [#46]
U guys may want to keeep an eye on jewelry for the wife unit.  I bought a nice pair of diamond earrings for $40 down from $198
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 5:29:13 PM EDT
[#47]
I managed to snag one of the galaxy tablets. The count was correct as my store had all 6 in stock after a little searching by the guy in electronics. Thanks to whoever posted that.
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 9:36:51 AM EDT
[#48]
vacuum sealer rolls

for all you folks that got clearanced sealers.
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 9:58:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#49]
hickory farms gift sets

$5 down from $20  more tasty meat clearances.  hahaha
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 12:10:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Anyone here get the 200+ boxes of Federal birdshot in Southaven MS?
Page / 728
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top