Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 727
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 3:28:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ki_soarer:

Thank you. I will keep an eye out. I haven't even seen the BF threads as I moved last month and have barely been able to keep up with this thread and the riot thread.
View Quote

black friday ads
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 6:05:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By gimmeammo13:

black friday ads
View Quote

Thank you kindly.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:46:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Leo31] [#3]
All my winchester shotshell rebates are processed and approved! Just waiting for snail mail
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 8:13:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Supra:

It works good for web browsing and videos if you like videos that don't display in 4K as it doesn't support resolution that high.  I've had to perform a complete reset every year (3x) due to none of my apps opening.  It's about on-par with a Galaxy S6 phone as my obsolete 4yr old S7 phone trumps it in speed.  It's also no longer supported with updates and patches.  My last update was March 2019.  

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/69574/Screenshot_20201027-154100_Software_upda-1656714.JPG

That said, unless you move up to the vastly more expensive Samsung "S" series tablets, it's about as good as a tablet gets because f'k ipad.  Not sure why Samsung hasn't updated the Tab A series in years.

That said, if you don't have a tablet and know the limitations, I'd pick one up for $109.  I wouldn't drive all over town dealing with Walmart people hunting for one though.  The flippers vulturing this thread might though.

View Quote

They are laggy and such. There is an ONN tablet with only 16 GB of memory listed below the Samsung. It's listed at $30 with a $20 off coupon for Walmart Ebooks. Don't know how good it is, but for $30 it might be worth it to the  older guys (me) to buy and toss it into your car as a back up for reading compared to the phones.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 8:19:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 8:28:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 8:37:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By gimmeammo13:

black friday ads
View Quote

Rural King's rifle give away. Enter for a chance to win. Found it after clicking on something on page 6, which is their hunting sales stuff.
https://gleam.io/Jamx7/rk-guns-november-giveaway

Durango boot give away.
https://gleam.io/1fDUB/rural-king-november-giveaway
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 11:26:05 AM EDT
[#8]
For those looking for camera systems, I just got some Wyze cameras (only bought two to start) to see how they do.

So far I'm impressed.  $20 each, can watch them on my phone, and they also record on a mini SD card.

Had a set of atv wheels and tires stolen from behind my shop (know who did it, can't prove it) so I'm putting these little dudes up everywhere.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 11:37:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:05:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By wm69:
For those looking for camera systems, I just got some Wyze cameras (only bought two to start) to see how they do.

So far I'm impressed.  $20 each, can watch them on my phone, and they also record on a mini SD card.

Had a set of atv wheels and tires stolen from behind my shop (know who did it, can't prove it) so I'm putting these little dudes up everywhere.
View Quote

Wyze cams are great, but definitely use SD cards. Wifi blockers are so cheap...
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:38:02 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

Where are you grabbing these at $20, Walmart? I’ve not heard of them before, but interested now.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By KeepEmLegal:

Where are you grabbing these at $20, Walmart? I’ve not heard of them before, but interested now.
View Quote

Home Depot also carries them.  $20 is the normal price.   Wyzecam 3.0 is being released for the same price soon.  Better nighttime recording
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:44:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By KeepEmLegal:

View Quote

Same
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:36:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Leo31:

Same
View Quote

https://wyze.com/
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:46:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Heard from the Store Manager at my local that all of Northeast Ohio Walmart’s are removing firearms over the course of the next few months. Said to keep an eye out for deep discounts in the coming weeks to move inventory. Gone are the days of loving my finds off this page each fall. Hope he is wrong.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 5:03:00 PM EDT
[#16]
A Walmart in Hiram, Ga is showing several guns at 80% off.  I spoke with the Sporting Goods manager and he said they transferred all guns and ammo to a Walmart in Dallas!  Has anybody else heard of a Walmart transferring firearms?
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 5:36:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By SCHunter1969:
A Walmart in Hiram, Ga is showing several guns at 80% off.  I spoke with the Sporting Goods manager and he said they transferred all guns and ammo to a Walmart in Dallas!  Has anybody else heard of a Walmart transferring firearms?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I have heard just the opposite, that there is no way for them to do that. Then again it is a NWO at Walfuck
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 5:36:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KeepEmLegal] [#18]
DBLTAP
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 6:32:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Ask for a salaried manager to confirm if you're willing to make the effort.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 9:12:45 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

I can say that the 2 700 Youth .243s that I picked up at my local WalMart last year actually had stickers from an Alabama WalMart, so that makes me think that perhaps they do transfer some firearms at times.
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 5:40:50 PM EDT
[#21]
they can transfer firearms between stores, but not when they have fallen into clearance status.
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 5:43:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Supra] [#22]

View Quote

Can you access the saved videos on the SD card remotely or do you have to climb up and remove the SD card to insert into a computer?

Also, I haven't seen these for $20.  Amazon is $25.  Home Depot is $26 + shipping.  Walmart is $26 + shipping.  Wyze.com is $20, but over $28 with shipping.    

Link Posted: 11/5/2020 11:31:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Supra:

Can you access the saved videos on the SD card remotely or do you have to climb up and remove the SD card to insert into a computer?

Also, I haven't seen these for $20.  Amazon is $25.  Home Depot is $26 + shipping.  Walmart is $26 + shipping.  Wyze.com is $20, but over $28 with shipping.    

View Quote

Still waiting on SD cards, so not sure on that.  If the computer is connected to wifi you can watch from your phone, I'm guessing if there is no wifi signal you'd have to climb up to watch footage.

As far as cost, forgive me for not including shipping and tax in the cost.  Those are realities when buying stuff now.
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 12:13:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 12:13:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 12:14:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 1:04:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Abominable] [#27]
Walmart black Friday deals have started, there's some pretty good discounts: https://www.walmart.com/m/christmas-gifts
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 1:42:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 1:42:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Mechanix Wear Men's Leather Fastfit Gloves

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=294975737Mechanix Wear Fastfit $1
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 1:50:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Y'all still supporting China Mart?  The same one that pulled pistol and "assault rifle" ammunition to save the children?

You should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves.
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 2:18:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Supra:Can you access the saved videos on the SD card remotely or do you have to climb up and remove the SD card to insert into a computer?
View Quote

You can access the saved videos from the app as long as you have WiFi when you are trying to access them.
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 2:29:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Laufen:
Y'all still supporting China Mart?  The same one that pulled pistol and "assault rifle" ammunition to save the children?

View Quote

Lol keyboard warrior to the rescue
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 2:55:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 6:07:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Laufen:

View Quote

Imagine supporting a man that turned a plastic device into a MG and banned it

Any deals on laptops?
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 10:11:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 6:37:44 PM EDT
[#36]
I may just be the idiot who didn’t know.

Those of us getting the Savage rebate cards, don’t forget to call the number on the back and activate it and set a PIN number.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 6:52:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By ChaseB89:
I may just be the idiot who didn’t know.

Those of us getting the Savage rebate cards, don’t forget to call the number on the back and activate it and set a PIN number.
View Quote

I also suffered the embarrassment of "Excuse me sir, your card has been........declined."
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 7:08:33 PM EDT
[#38]
FYI, they are debit cards and you can get cash back...
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 12:43:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:46:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:59:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By DL1911:

Opening the item in Walmart shows size Large.

updated the link:
Mechanix Wear Men's Leather Fastfit Gloves, $5 - Large

There also are: Mechanix Wear Men's Leather Fastfit Gloves - Medium $4.50
and: Mechanix Wear Men's Leather Fastfit Gloves XL $4.04
View Quote

I looked last night for these. In the tool section they only have wm brand. There were some mechanix in automotive but not these. Where would they be in the store
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 9:02:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By evnash:

I looked last night for these. In the tool section they only have wm brand. There were some mechanix in automotive but not these. Where would they be in the store
View Quote
In mens clothing there is a workwear section. Thats where they were supposed to me in my local store.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:00:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:05:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By eric496:
Instant Pot Duo Crisp and Air Fryer, 6 Quart 11-in-1 One-Touch Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker with Air Fryer Lid for $79, the normal cost of just an air fryer lid. Online only.

More deals.
View Quote

Damn, you got me with that Insta Pot. We have been wanting one for a while. Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:12:14 PM EDT
[#45]
I found the spot where the Mechanix gloves should have been, in men’s clothes, but no dice.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:13:41 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

I got a lecture from the old guy working the gun store counter as I bought out all the rest of the .380 there when they clearanced it early this year. Basically guns are icky. He's afraid someone's gonna go nuts with their carry piece and start shooting up the place. I told him I needed it for target practice (and didn't mention the LCP in my pocket lol).

I moved away in March, but it seems like the Dallas store had just put in a nice new gun counter.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:47:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By officerX:
I found the spot where the Mechanix gloves should have been, in men’s clothes, but no dice.  

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/335460/021E6164-A158-4FA0-BC0C-E6FB4147BA7F_jpe-1674212.JPG
View Quote

I know what to look for now. Local stores have them from $5 to $1.

Course I’m figuring they are a high theft item
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:48:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By jsteves:

I got a lecture from the old guy working the gun store counter as I bought out all the rest of the .380 there when they clearanced it early this year. Basically guns are icky. He's afraid someone's gonna go nuts with their carry piece and start shooting up the place. I told him I needed it for target practice (and didn't mention the LCP in my pocket lol).

I moved away in March, but it seems like the Dallas store had just put in a nice new gun counter.
View Quote

Did you says “thanks Elmer”
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:26:51 PM EDT
[#49]
A tale of two Wal Mart stores.
There is one store in a Dallas area Metroplex county south of me that has not put any of their guns back out yet. This particular store is roughly four years old.
Another store north of me is in a more rural county and it still has numerous guns that have been listed here at full price. This store is 40+ years old.
Both had little to no ammo other than various calibers of birdshot. Very little .22 and almost no centerfire stuff of any kind.
Do any of the other Dallas and Collin county stores have guns on display?
Link Posted: 11/9/2020 12:54:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Coleman Powersports 100cc Gas Powered Trail Mini Bike
MSRP: $349.00
SKU: 710288252
UPC: 853978006952

Coleman Powersports 100cc Gas Powered Trail Mini Bike $87

Is anyone in the Lilburn, GA area, supposed to have 3 in stock. To far of a drive for me to come home with nothing
Page / 727
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top