Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 1:14:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Can the white people demand reparations for the Barbary slavery?
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 1:18:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can the white people demand reparations for the Barbary slavery?
View Quote

As there are literally open air slave markets in Libya today I doubt collection of those reparations are likely.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 1:18:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Anyone used the "savage" word yet ?????????????????..........
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 1:19:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't care if your ancestors were slaves.

Fuck you.
View Quote

^^^^ This.................
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 1:24:27 AM EDT
[#5]
So my question is this: what comes after?

With Leftists running everything and the Democrats chirping about spending between 4-10 trillion dollars that we don't have, it's a pretty safe bet that at some point they're going to do reparations in some form.

I just wonder what comes next. Because I know one thing for a fact: too many people are too invested in the racism industry to just drop it because they got a check or something.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are just gonna hang up the race-hustling gig that's gotten them so much personal wealth and power over the years? Benjamin Crump is going to stop suing everyone and jumping in front of every camera he sees so that he can rake in the big bucks? Unemployed minorities with gender studies degrees are suddenly gonna stop burning shit down and go hug a white person in solidarity?

Of course not.

So. What comes next? Honest question.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 1:25:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Fuck that guy.

hope he chokes on a 2 foot dildo.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 1:33:24 AM EDT
[#7]
That asshole can fuck off with his "atonement" line of bullshit and kiss my hairy stinky white ass. Fucking race grifting piece of shit can choke on one of my toilet logs.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 2:20:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

With Leftists running everything and the Democrats chirping about spending between 4-10 trillion dollars that we don't have, it's a pretty safe bet that at some point they're going to do reparations in some form.

I just wonder what comes next. Because I know one thing for a fact: too many people are too invested in the racism industry to just drop it because they got a check or something.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are just gonna hang up the race-hustling gig that's gotten them so much personal wealth and power over the years? Benjamin Crump is going to stop suing everyone and jumping in front of every camera he sees so that he can rake in the big bucks? Unemployed minorities with gender studies degrees are suddenly gonna stop burning shit down and go hug a white person in solidarity?

Of course not.

View Quote

The old Racism industry and the new Pandemic industry are too good for the leftists to ever let go of. Nothing comes next except more of the same.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 2:48:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If they pass reparations, I will never pay taxes again.
View Quote

If everyone just said fuck it and stopped filing taxes, it would qualify as the greatest historical comedy moment of all time.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 3:06:48 AM EDT
[#10]
You know - if it ended every other affirmative action and generational welfare program - it would be cheaper in the long run.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 6:33:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
if they really want to make atonement
View Quote

But I don't want to make atonement.

Also, If I have to pay for slavery I expect to have some slaves delivered pronto. Luckily I do have some spare dog training collars I can use until I get a proper whip.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 6:40:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You know - if it ended every other affirmative action and generational welfare program - it would be cheaper in the long run.
View Quote

That would assume the money would be used for sound investments versus being squandered.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 6:46:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Aftermarket wheel companies better speed up their manufacturing process.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 6:46:57 AM EDT
[#14]
one thing is certain... slavery definitely was not worth it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 6:57:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
We laugh but its going to happen one day. Reparations are coming
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2021 7:01:57 AM EDT
[#16]
What about free trips back as payment?
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 7:16:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Of course not.

View Quote

That's easy.

What comes next is what always comes next and has come next with every consolation that has ever been made.

A shift in dialog and the continued vilification of a fictitious boogeyman.

Link Posted: 7/1/2021 7:24:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Let's get some shit straight.

You never picked any cotton and I never owned a slave.  Go fuck your self.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 7:28:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Here's my final offer: $0.  Take it or leave it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 7:30:03 AM EDT
[#20]
We've been paying reparations through welfare , EE/ EO and affirmative action since 1965. I think that the bill is paid
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 7:55:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We laugh but its going to happen one day. Reparations are coming

and just before that happens will be the time to invest in weed.  

Link Posted: 7/1/2021 7:59:23 AM EDT
[#22]
All the conversations about what we owe them…no conversations about what they owe us.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 8:00:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

If everyone just said fuck it and stopped filing taxes, it would qualify as the greatest historical comedy moment of all time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If they pass reparations, I will never pay taxes again.

Wish this would happen.  Been saying it for years.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 9:02:03 AM EDT
[#24]
That their ancestors were sold as slaves (by other black men, btw) was the best thing that has happened to them. Otherwise, they'd be living in a third world shithole, warring with nearby tribesmen with machetes over rights to a waterhole. Reality is a bitch.

Using ancient history to justify monetary payments, bad behavior and welfare for life is bullshit, and they know it.

I'm done with it. Game playing by any race or "gender", fuck all that too.

FTR I have a relative that came to America as an indentured servant. Where my chekz?
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 9:07:00 AM EDT
[#25]
TL;DR

Johnson is just another grifter overseer.

What’s he done to actually improve the chances of success for blacks? Zip.

He’s part of the perpetuation of the failed black culture in the US.

TC
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 9:11:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
America's first black billionaire says taxpayers need to 'pay out of their paychecks' and fund $14 TRILLION in reparations for descendants of slaves if they really want to make atonement - and he wants a check, too
Robert Johnson - BET founder and America's first black billionaire - continues to call on the government to cut reparation checks for slavery
He began calls for a $14trillion to be paid by the government to 40 million African-American descendants of slaves over a 30-year period

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9741169/Americas-black-billionaire-says-taxpayers-need-fund-14-TRILLION-reparations.html
View Quote

lol...
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 9:12:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
He needs his face stomped in.

And nobody gives a shit about your bitch ass ancestors. The past is over, stop whining and get to Americanizing.
View Quote

Start by getting rid of the hyphenation...
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 9:17:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
America's first black billionaire says taxpayers need to 'pay out of their paychecks' and fund $14 TRILLION in reparations for descendants of slaves if they really want to make atonement - and he wants a check, too
Robert Johnson - BET founder and America's first black billionaire - continues to call on the government to cut reparation checks for slavery
He began calls for a $14trillion to be paid by the government to 40 million African-American descendants of slaves over a 30-year period

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9741169/Americas-black-billionaire-says-taxpayers-need-fund-14-TRILLION-reparations.html
View Quote

Yeah.  Fuck that shit!!
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 9:23:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
That their ancestors were sold as slaves (by other black men, btw) was the best thing that has happened to them. Otherwise, they'd be living in a third world shithole, warring with nearby tribesmen with machetes over rights to a waterhole. Reality is a bitch.

Using ancient history to justify monetary payments, bad behavior and welfare for life is bullshit, and they know it.

I'm done with it. Game playing by any race or "gender", fuck all that too.

FTR I have a relative that came to America as an indentured servant. Where my chekz?
View Quote

I don’t reward failure.

The first slaves to come here were initially enslaved as prisoners of war by other tribes. They failed to defend their homes, women and children and property. Then, having been captured and sold to Europeans, they failed to utilize their superior numbers to organize and overtake their owners in the New World.

Having failed that, once freed, they failed to take advantage of the boundless opportunities offered by the US. Even if the worst accusations of racial discrimination are true and widespread, there was still far more opportunity to be had in the US than in South America, Caribbean Islands or their ancestral homes in Africa.

This isn’t a story of oppression. It’s a story of epic failure on an evolutionary scale.

TC
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 9:28:41 AM EDT
[#30]
I 'identify ' as a black man. Print me one those 14 trillion dollar Zimbabwe notes and we can call it even cuz.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 9:48:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Let's get some shit straight.

You never picked any cotton and I never owned a slave.  Go fuck your self.
View Quote

Yep.

And my lineage wasnt even in America yet, so they can go fuck themselves.

Link Posted: 7/1/2021 9:51:19 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
"if they really want to make atonement"

I dont.

View Quote

No amount of "atonement" will satisfy this bullshit.  No one is alive today who slave or owned one.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 9:52:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
How about us Irish?

Or the Japanese who were put in internment camps?

American Indians/Indigenous people?

WHERE DOES IT STOP

View Quote

It stops when white people are the slaves.  That's why people need to wake the fuck up about this bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 8:53:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That’s when you see people like me go to a 100% cash system and never pay income tax again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We laugh, but when those extortionists, of a certain demographic, get control of the government these things will become reality since they can "vote" it in without opposition.  Just look at the cities run by them to see what happens.

That’s when you see people like me go to a 100% cash system and never pay income tax again.

A podcast I listen to hypothesis that when cash is replaced by the digital dollar, reparations will be paid out when they convert your dollars to digital ex you have $100 cash and are a minority you get $100 digital dollars vs you have $100 cash and are white you only get $10 digital dollars.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 8:56:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
"if they really want to make atonement"

I dont.

View Quote

I'm the only American born son of my parents who came here in the 1960's. Tell me again what I owe and why?
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top