Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 5:10:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PatriotAr15:
Leftist are crybully pieces of shit who lie.

I'm a member of a RC group on FB. Some guy had some "FJB" sticker or something like that painted on one of his SCX24s. Some leftist little cry baby bitch then started whining about how that was "hate speech".

This is seriously how fucked up the left is. When the left says they want to criminalize "Hate speech", they don't mean racial slurs and racial jokes and actually racially hateful comment... they just mean speech that they hate.
View Quote

Damn right it's hate speech.  I fucking hate that man!
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 5:19:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Best of luck to them! They’re not wrong.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 5:54:02 PM EDT
[#3]
The author of the "Hit Piece" has dried cum all over his face.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 6:18:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HunterFisher] [#4]
Last time Virginia went up against some Tyrant usurper, the invaders burned houses, barns, fields, stole everything they could carry off, and destroyed the rest. They also raped women and farm animals.
Even after a couple hundred thousand of the invaders were dead, they kept coming and would not give up.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 7:46:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sandboxmedic] [#5]
Originally Posted By Bizzarolibe:

There are quite a few. SPLC also just released a hit piece on us and sever other militias close to us.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Need4Guns:
Im willing to bet there are more militias in VA than people would probably believe.

I'm actually surprised there aren't more hit pieces like this out there.

There are quite a few. SPLC also just released a hit piece on us and sever other militias close to us.

Meanwhile splc and anyone who lends any credence to anything they say or supports them in any way is an actual threat to the US "democracy", Republic, country, concept, idea, Constitution, Bill of Rights, insert anything else actually American that you can think of here.  Waste of oxygen the lot of them.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 8:57:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey y'all - as you may have figured out - I am the guy in the article.  My organization is overtly public.  I have never said or advocated for anything illegal, immoral, or unethical - and I never will.  If any of you have any questions about this, I will be happy to answer them.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:05:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bizzarolibe] [#7]
Originally Posted By dan_abbott:
Hey y'all - as you may have figured out - I am the guy in the article.  My organization is overtly public.  I have never said or advocated for anything illegal, immoral, or unethical - and I never will.  If any of you have any questions about this, I will be happy to answer them.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:10:22 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

Hello neighbors
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:12:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:
If this is her, she looks like a shooter.

https://www.nationalguard.mil/News/Article/3140536/army-guard-air-force-compete-in-marksmanship-in-kenya/
View Quote

“She”?
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:16:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MaverickH1] [#10]
View Quote

Welcome to the forum!  Sorry about the leftists zeroing in on tou with the article.

Give me a shout via PMs if you have any upcoming training sessions.

We're near Roanoke.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:19:37 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Not sure if this is a "welcome fellow firearms enthusiast" post or a "where do I sign up" post.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:20:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Based.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:45:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SSG-69] [#13]
Here’s the reporter on Reddit conducting research 🤨

https://www.reddit.com/r/army/comments/15kq8kd/remember_that_extremism_stand_down/

LinkedIn says ANG 19D
https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-beynon-9b480493

Good on you, guys that are organizing and leading.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:50:10 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Come down to Texas do a Run and Gun. You're welcome anytime. Let me know. I'll pick up your match fee.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:58:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Unorganized militia are codified in ~45 State consitutions and/or state laws
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:58:48 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote
You should start a separate thread.

"I am a militia leader AMA"

Could be interesting.

Either way, welcome aboard!
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:08:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By sparky923:

“She”?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sparky923:
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:
If this is her, she looks like a shooter.

https://www.nationalguard.mil/News/Article/3140536/army-guard-air-force-compete-in-marksmanship-in-kenya/

“She”?

The other subject of the article is a woman and she appears to be a talented pistol shooter.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:38:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doug_Masters] [#18]
Originally Posted By MaverickH1:

Welcome to the forum!  Sorry about the leftists zeroing in on tou with the article.

Give me a shout via PMs if you have any upcoming training sessions.

We're near Roanoke.
View Quote

https://campbellmilitia.com/news-%26-events
@MaverickH1 here is the link for upcoming meetings & trainings.

Dan and Alex sure are real patriots and great leaders! Thank you Dan, Alex, and all other militia volunteers for your efforts!
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:44:44 PM EDT
[#19]

I'm a member of a RC group on FB. Some guy had some "FJB" sticker or something like that painted on one of his SCX24s. Some leftist little cry baby bitch then started whining about how that was "hate speech".

This is seriously how fucked up the left is. When the left says they want to criminalize "Hate speech", they don't mean racial slurs and racial jokes and actually racially hateful comment... they just mean speech that they hate.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LoBrau:
The author references "overt threats" a few times, but fails to enumerate them. What threats?

Lol there's an FJB or Let's Go Brandon yard sign next to every other driveway around here.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:53:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doug_Masters] [#20]
Originally Posted By Radio_Free_ARFCOM:

Could be interesting.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Radio_Free_ARFCOM:

Could be interesting.

Perhaps an arfcom thread on how to start your own local militia would inspire some here to start a militia in their county. I get militia is still a scary word, but us patriots need to unite, network, and train together. Especially in our local communities.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:54:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AA717driver] [#21]
Well, looks like OP got ahead of me. So I'll go ahead and give my take.

Dan is one of my good friends, and yes, I'm a member of that militia. I know some peeps here sneer at the idea of the militia, which is kind of...contradictory since the word (and concept) is central to the clause in the Constitution that this entire site centers on. Weird.

We've been doing it (mostly) right in VA. CCM's model is to be intentionally forward facing because the problem with secret squirrel shit is that, well, it's secret. It's not exactly the best way to inspire a movement. Yes, that carries risks. I sure am glad our Founding Fathers weren't as risk averse as so many of my fellow countrymen today.

Our training program is top notch--monthly corporate FTX's, often with breakout/individual skillset building sessions and seminars in between, like basic radio operation and even stuff like legal use of force, which is a required class for everyone in the militia. Everything is taught by actual SME's, not dudes who saw a Youtube video and think they can teach react to contact (though if that's all you have to work with, it's absolutely better than not training at all). We are blessed with ridiculous training resources.

If they're coming after guys like Dan, be concerned. Be very fucking concerned. In the past, they've picked easy targets that are painful to defend, like neo-Nazi's or Patriot front dipshits stealing weapons from armories.

This journalist is trying to destroy a good family. Dan and Alex are some of the highest quality individuals in this nation. Much of the activism in Virginia--a huge part of whatever success we've enjoyed the past 4 years in the 2A movement in this state--is due to their efforts. They are well known (and, most importantly, liked) by many in the Guard, our state legislature, and even in congress.

I don't know what I can and cannot say at this moment, but know that Dan and Alex need our help, and I hope you'll all join me in supporting this family.

View Quote

Doing God’s work.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:57:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Just thinking out loud here…..

Starting a militia sounds scary.

Starting a couple hundred doesn’t sound so scary.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:02:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Doug_Masters:

Perhaps an arfcom thread on how to start your own local militia would inspire some here to start a militia in their county. I get militia is still a scary word, but us patriots need to unite, network, and train together. Especially in our local communities.
View Quote

I have all the documents and paperwork that we used to get organized and running.  I will gladly send it to anyone who wants it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:05:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dan_abbott] [#24]
Originally Posted By arowneragain:

View Quote

TN Code 58-1-104
a. The military forces of the state, in conformity with the Constitution of Tennessee, shall be divided into three parts, as follows: the army, the navy and the militia.  
b.  The army shall be composed of an army national guard and an air national guard, which forces, together with an inactive national guard, when such is authorized by the laws of the United States and regulations issued pursuant thereto, shall comprise the Tennessee national guard; and the Tennessee state guard, whenever such a state force shall be duly organized, and its reserve.  C. The navy shall consist of such naval or sea forces as may be duly organized.  
D.  The militia shall consist of all able-bodied male citizens who are residents of this state and between eighteen and forty-five years of age and who are not members of the army or navy as hereinabove defined, and who may not otherwise be exempted by the laws of this state or the United States.

Lets go.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:12:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Well, looks like OP got ahead of me. So I'll go ahead and give my take.

Dan is one of my good friends, and yes, I'm a member of that militia. I know some peeps here sneer at the idea of the militia, which is kind of...contradictory since the word (and concept) is central to the clause in the Constitution that this entire site centers on. Weird.

We've been doing it (mostly) right in VA. CCM's model is to be intentionally forward facing because the problem with secret squirrel shit is that, well, it's secret. It's not exactly the best way to inspire a movement. Yes, that carries risks. I sure am glad our Founding Fathers weren't as risk averse as so many of my fellow countrymen today.

Our training program is top notch--monthly corporate FTX's, often with breakout/individual skillset building sessions and seminars in between, like basic radio operation and even stuff like legal use of force, which is a required class for everyone in the militia. Everything is taught by actual SME's, not dudes who saw a Youtube video and think they can teach react to contact (though if that's all you have to work with, it's absolutely better than not training at all). We are blessed with ridiculous training resources.

If they're coming after guys like Dan, be concerned. Be very fucking concerned. In the past, they've picked easy targets that are painful to defend, like neo-Nazi's or Patriot front dipshits stealing weapons from armories.

This journalist is trying to destroy a good family. Dan and Alex are some of the highest quality individuals in this nation. Much of the activism in Virginia--a huge part of whatever success we've enjoyed the past 4 years in the 2A movement in this state--is due to their efforts. They are well known (and, most importantly, liked) by many in the Guard, our state legislature, and even in congress.

I don't know what I can and cannot say at this moment, but know that Dan and Alex need our help, and I hope you'll all join me in supporting this family.

View Quote

Good on you. It is the duty of every able bodied male citizen to be a member of a militia.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:15:47 PM EDT
[#26]
I think OP should update his post to reflect our newest member.

View Quote

Welcome to GD! (where all of us gather to act like children - so don’t let yourself get run off)
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:16:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By BabyGlock_27:
Oath to Constitution > Chain of Command
View Quote

Rinse. Repeat. React. Reload.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:18:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By gotigers:
good
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:20:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Alex Griffeth is a friend of mine.   She's a PHENOMENAL pistol shooter.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:26:05 PM EDT
[#30]
CCM has been the best networking of like minded people in my area that I've ever seen. Apart from creating a standard and getting the average man trained to it.. the community is the most valuable aspect.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:36:19 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

Welcome to arfcom. Glad to have you here.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:38:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By arowneragain:

View Quote

Nobody arrests an infantry battalion.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:45:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By UnequivocalLiberty:
I think OP should update his post to reflect our newest member.
View Quote

Done.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:49:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By WillieTangoFox:
I suspect as long as the government does not act tyrannical, there shouldnt be any reason for concern.
View Quote

The problem is where does tyrannically stop and obedient began? One might argue that the line has already been crossed, on the other hand some might argue we are no where close.

When I see government officials that are suppose to be natural yet is promoting censoship to influence and election I wonder are we there?

When I see a judicial system trying to jail a former president on charges that it would not give a second thought to if he were of the other party, I wonder are we there?

And the list goes on and on.

Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined." Patrick Henry
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 12:06:32 AM EDT
[#35]
OST
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 12:37:09 AM EDT
[#36]
If you’re not on a watch list I can’t trust you. In.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 12:38:52 AM EDT
[#37]
This is awesome Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 12:39:20 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Dan a few times.

He is a true patriot, and an inspiration for anyone that wants to be a real leader in their community.

There are a few militias in our (still) great state that have done it right, CCM and Bedford both are fantastic examples of what every county in Virginia should replicate.  

This type of targeted attack on law abiding men who love their country and the constitution will continue.

They hate me like Dan for the same reasons that I admire him.

I've seen this forum provided amazing support for causes less worthy than this, glad to see you here.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 12:42:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bizzarolibe] [#39]
Alright, just been thinking about some action items for anyone interested.

Obviously, Dan and Alex are going to fight this hard. There's really no backing down at this point. This article was obviously designed to pressure the .gov to take punitive actions against them, and it would be to our shame as a community if we let that happen quietly.

If you could tweet at (or DM on Instagram) influencers who might be willing to pick up this story (Mrgunsngear, Dirty Civilian, Warrior Poet Society, even guys like Crowder) that would be awesome. Contact anyone you know who has a platform who might be willing to pick this up. DM directly with details and I'll make sure all the right connections are made.

Here are some links in no particular order:

Dirty Civ

Mrgunsngear

Crowder

T Rex Arms

Warrior Poet Society

Nick Freitas (could be a bit more receptive)

Again, these are just a few off the top of my head.

Funny enough, over the last month we've been trying to gameplan a strategy to mainstream the militia concept/ethos (yeah, it's idealistic--I know) and try to create framework that's easy to replicate so communities who want to form similar organizations already have a basic structure and formula to follow. This all goes towards that. But at the moment, we need to get this on the radar of some people who can help Dan and Alex get their message out because I fucking refuse to let this die quietly while their careers and reputations get destroyed by evil men.

Also I really want to ratio the original tweet: Article tweet
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 12:43:24 AM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

Welcome  
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 12:45:59 AM EDT
[#41]
No pics of the chick?

Dang.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 2:46:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Aimless:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/14563/IMG_2999-3314754.pngFrom the author's webpage

looks like his "gig" is "finding extremism"

View Quote

Sounds like he's the dip shit that produced the propaganda needed by Austin to set up his DOD extremism task force that found no white extremism (ignore known islamists and gangbangers).

Good job you anti American commie
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 4:39:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Need4Guns:
Im willing to bet there are more militias in VA than people would probably believe.

I'm actually surprised there aren't more hit pieces like this out there.
View Quote

When I lived in SWVA there were 2 that I knew of in the 2004-2011 era. One was pretty squared away, one was associated with neo Nazi front clowns.

Went to Lobby Day with a group from Culpeper area and met some guys from this site. The Culpeper group fizzled out after the sanctuary city movement fizzled out.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 9:03:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 9:06:40 AM EDT
[#45]
What is the problem Joe and Kamala have been Anti American People for four years now?
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 9:35:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By runcible:
If he was serious, he would have kept his mouth shut.
View Quote

Perhaps you should take your own advice
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 10:03:45 AM EDT
[#47]
I wonder which member is the fed infiltrator informant?
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 10:07:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By runcible:
If he was serious, he would have kept his mouth shut.
View Quote

How's he supposed to spread the word...via eye contact?

What if Patrick Henry said nothing.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 10:15:03 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 10:15:32 AM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

@dan_abbott

Welcome Dan! As you can see from some of the comments in just this thread, Militias have a bad reputation. What made you want to join one? Did you form your own or join an existing one? What were your first steps to creating an organized, cohesive, unit?
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top