Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 8:55:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lots of tds mooks sure do like to flock to Vegas shooting threads. I wonder why that is
View Quote

Great entertainment value from the chuckleheads.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 9:00:52 PM EDT
[#2]
In this thread we see the #believeofficialnarratives crew
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 9:02:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
In this thread we see the #believeofficialnarratives crew
View Quote

You spelled “#belivewhattheevidenceshows crew” incorrectly.

OP is posting a ton of very easily refuted junk.  I’ll cut him slack as I assume it’s all copied and pasted.  Clearly the “questions” were not written by anyone who’s done an ounce of research on this event nor engaged their brain for more than a few seconds a day.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 9:05:09 PM EDT
[#4]
2 Pepsis?!?

Huge if true.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 9:05:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 9:12:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Great entertainment value from the chuckleheads.
View Quote

Dont you have a Democrat to go vote for somewhere ?
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 9:13:53 PM EDT
[#7]
The Mandalay Bay Hotel is in the shape of the Trilateral Commission logo and the adjacent Excalibur Hotel is in the shape of the Freemasonry logo. Perhaps this is coincidence, perhaps not.
View Quote
Q predicted this.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/1/2022 9:15:11 PM EDT
[#8]
No mention of the machine gun fire after Paddock was dead?
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 9:19:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Since he was shooting at a downward angle, not on a static range, I would assume at least the end of the barrel would be over the window edge.

Now the gun is angled, and as brass ejects up and out, it is really going more away from the shooter, than off to the side. This shit is basic.
View Quote

Wait.  Your rifles throw your rounds forward if you point the barrel downward?  The fuck?
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 9:27:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Come on guys, he was just a crazy guy who "snapped" and brought multiples of the same sort of weapon and just "went crazy".

Government says so guys.
View Quote

Exactly.  Never ask questions,  always go along with the .gov narrative,  everything's a coincidence. Gobble gobble gobble.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 9:27:39 PM EDT
[#11]
JUsT aSkInG qUsTiOns
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 9:30:08 PM EDT
[#12]
If the FBI says it , it must be true.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 9:33:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Lots of tds mooks sure do like to flock to Vegas shooting threads. I wonder why that is
View Quote

They are all on the same team. Fuckin Infiltrators.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 9:41:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hey OP, did you ever hear about the similarities between the assassinations of Lincoln and JFK?

It's something you might want to investigate.

View Quote

One was shot in a theater with a pistol, and the other in a moving car with a rifle. One was at night, and the other one was late morning.
INCREDIBLE SIMILARITIES!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 9:43:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
2 Pepsis?!?

Huge if true.
View Quote

I always ordered a second for later in the evening. I was like WTF?
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 9:47:06 PM EDT
[#16]
the same accounts
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 9:55:46 PM EDT
[#17]

Paddock ordered a burger, a bagel with cream cheese, a potato soup, one bottle of water and two Pepsis, suggesting that there was another person eating with him in the room.
View Quote

I see the author is not familiar with morbid obesity.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 10:14:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Stop adding stuff, it's dumb enough already.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The first few are interesting, then you went full retard.

I fucked up and hit submit instead of preview so I am slowly adding more.

Stop adding stuff, it's dumb enough already.

People shill and troll Vegas shooting threads like it is their job. That in itself is reason for suspicion.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 10:27:00 PM EDT
[#19]
I was told by someone high up in MGM management that the FIB took all video recordings for evidence without a warrant.

"Ripped the entire system out of the wall"

Link Posted: 10/1/2022 10:32:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Chili has 2 types of beans. Pinto and Kidney.

Cincinnati chili on spaghetti noodles is also delicious.
View Quote

…on spaghetti??
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 10:36:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Next you are going to connect Abe Lincoln and JFK getting shot.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 10:37:03 PM EDT
[#22]
There was a thread here a few months ago and someone posted a link to the original report.  I read it, and posted.  The original report was complete CRAP and said NOTHING about motive or his background that might have led him to do the shooting.  It stunk to high heaven and just made me even more suspicious.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 10:41:26 PM EDT
[#23]
In Me and My Monkey, from his 2002 album Escapology, Williams sings about checking into a room on the 33rd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas while carrying a gun.

Who has ever heard of this song ? This is in line with listening to my Black sabbath records backwards.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 10:44:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Well, there you have it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 10:50:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

What you are doing is interesting in itself, not sure if it is intentional or not. What your post accomplishes is actually a very clever undermining on the concept that there are any secrets about the Vegas attack.

It is actually a lot like the shark jumping that followed the 2020 election regarding possible fraud.

Interesting and possibly legitimate concerns/ questions are used as the lead, only to be followed by absurd nonsense. The reader is repulsed by the tinfoil bullshit and is compelled to reject all of it as conspiracy theories - including the few possible legitimate points that were the lead hook.

Given that you are a relative newcomer, with little post history, and no EE history - I wonder about your motive.
View Quote

This is exactly how the government's disinformation campaign regarding UFOs was/is run.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 10:51:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I was told by someone high up in MGM management that the FIB took all video recordings for evidence without a warrant.

"Ripped the entire system out of the wall"

View Quote

So they ripped an entire server rack or three out of the server rooms? Because their security system and storage is enormous. Ive seen it.

Link Posted: 10/1/2022 11:09:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Paddock ordered a burger, a bagel with cream cheese, a potato soup, one bottle of water and two Pepsis, suggesting that there was another person eating with him in the room.

Soup with the burger is not my choice, but that sounds like a dinner, and breakfast order in one. Bagel with cream cheese in the morning, Pepsi at each meal. Water, because.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 11:14:03 PM EDT
[#28]
I pretty much assume anyone with an account newer than the date of the shooting who attempts to discredit conspiracy theories is a paid shill.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 11:24:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I pretty much assume anyone with an account newer than the date of the shooting who attempts to discredit conspiracy theories is a paid shill.
View Quote

Calling bullshit is shilling?

Well fuck me.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 11:25:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Got the number of the beast wrong?  Huh.  Amateurs.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 11:31:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Chili has 2 types of beans. Pinto and Kidney.

Cincinnati chili on spaghetti noodles is also delicious.
View Quote

Chili, spaghetti noodles and a mound if cheese.

Mmmm.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 11:33:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Next you are going to connect Abe Lincoln and JFK getting shot.
View Quote

A novel that long didn't include them?
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 11:40:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Dont you have a Democrat to go vote for somewhere ?
View Quote

Naw. I voted for DJT twice already. Won’t happen again.

Link Posted: 10/1/2022 11:41:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Chili, spaghetti noodles and a mound if cheese.

Mmmm.
View Quote

And diced raw onions!
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 12:02:59 AM EDT
[#35]
I don't have any clue what really happened that night, but any educated person (that knows the details) will tell you it's

nothing like what was reported. I watched this as it was happening and even stumbled upon some live youtube broadcast during and directly

after the event. The official story makes no sense, because it's a lie. I think it was a false flag event...and a really shitty one at that.

People have proven time and time again that they'll literally believe anything...no matter how stupid. Covid BS being the most recent

example of pure stupidity.
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 12:06:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

So they ripped an entire server rack or three out of the server rooms? Because their security system and storage is enormous. Ive seen it.

View Quote

Yes  that's what I was told
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 12:29:03 AM EDT
[#37]
FBI: "We do not know why this happened."

Bull shit!

Former .Gov contractor, large amount of money wired to girlfriend in another country.
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 2:33:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Some of that shit is way too coincidental.
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 2:59:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Ammo cases from small arms won’t burn carpet and neither will a rifle barrel after firing 100 or 200 rounds.

Link Posted: 10/2/2022 3:08:54 AM EDT
[#40]
OP, there were DD5 308s in that room. 2 of them iirc. There’s your “sniper rifles”. The whole only bolt guns are sniper rifles thing is some fuddlore of the highest order. Plenty of the rifles there could have done the job, it wasn’t that far and at a high angle.

As to believing the official position on the shooting, I don’t but also inner earth reptilians only act under 999 corporate logos, everyone knows that.
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 3:37:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Interdasting
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 3:53:12 AM EDT
[#42]
The guy lived in Mesquite NV and Mesquite TX.
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 4:10:18 AM EDT
[#43]
OP stresses the point that they called it a "snipers nest" and there couldnt be since no bolt guns were present. (OP sounds like a boomer FUD).  even though there are many long guns there with scopes.  Guess he calling BS due to the fact the dude wasnt wearing a gillie suit.
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 4:29:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Exactly.  Never ask questions,  always go along with the .gov narrative,  everything's a coincidence. Gobble gobble gobble.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Come on guys, he was just a crazy guy who "snapped" and brought multiples of the same sort of weapon and just "went crazy".

Government says so guys.

Link Posted: 10/2/2022 4:34:08 AM EDT
[#45]
I avoided this thread as long as possible.

Happy to see it went off the rails as quickly as expected
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 4:43:50 AM EDT
[#46]
We will never know the entire story. And that’s a sad fact.
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 5:20:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

One was shot in a theater with a pistol, and the other in a moving car with a rifle. One was at night, and the other one was late morning.
INCREDIBLE SIMILARITIES!!!!!!!!
View Quote

I read that in Levon's character's voice tanks to your avatar.
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 5:28:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
GDs typical response in a nutshell:

No, OP.  The MSM has NEVER, EVER lied about anything and anything they tell us is the truth.  And if you say any different or challenge anything they say, you are nothing more than a conspiracy theorist!!!

View Quote

Yes, the MB logo that transforms in the trilateral commission logo that transforms into 666 is TOTALLY LEGIT.
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 5:38:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Damn it! I always give these a quick read just to see if anything is interesting about it. 1/2 way through I was they hit with the trilateral commission and the occult stuff .
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 5:45:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Most of what the OP posted is typical conspiracy theory stuff, but the first, about a prescription drug, I’m inclined to believe, or at the very least that they have played a role in some masa shootings and other homicides.  I never gave it much thought, as this theory has been thrown out there since the Columbine shootings, but my own personal experience with a certain drug known as a neuroleptic has taught me they can induce violent thoughts and behaviors, and completely transform someone’s personality.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top