BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 9:21:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not a tragedy in the slightest. The Aztec's were one of the most evil cultures to ever exist on the face of this earth and their destruction instantly made the world a better place than it was with them in it.
View Quote

Yup... evil fucks. Like the child rapists in this country. Is it as bad as then? Not yet, but maybe soon.
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 9:25:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yup... evil fucks. Like the child rapists in this country. Is it as bad as then? Not yet, but maybe soon.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not a tragedy in the slightest. The Aztec's were one of the most evil cultures to ever exist on the face of this earth and their destruction instantly made the world a better place than it was with them in it.

Child rape wasn’t even illegal for the Aztecs, iirc… nor child prostitution… then there is cannibalism, human sacrifice, slavery…. Not even in the same ballpark as today.  Kind of an odd attempt to compare, honestly.
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 9:28:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Those pyramids were there before the Aztecs
View Quote

More and more I've come to believe things like this. So many people credited with building iconic civilizations were primitive enough in their ways to bring to doubt the events that they've been credited with. I'm not saying that all of the great civilizations were squatters, but I do believe that some were.
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 9:30:21 PM EDT
[#4]
The Spanish were almost obliterated on those causeways during “la Noche Triste” because of their lust for gold. In their flight from the palace to escape the city while under attack a bunch fell into the water and drowned under the weight of what they had plundered. Others were too slow because of it and were seized by Aztecs. Their buddies fighting on the causeway could apparently see them being dragged kicking and screaming up the steps of the temples where they had their still beating hearts ripped from their chest, limbs torn off and partially eaten or their heads ripped off and thrown back on the causeway to their friends. There’s a lesson in there somewhere…

The Spanish apparently never learned it though as they still try to claim every ounce of treasure found on land or sea.

Also, if ever there was a culture that deserved every bit of the annihilation they got, it was the Aztecs. Fuck those people.
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 9:31:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Child rape wasn’t even illegal for the Aztecs, iirc… nor child prostitution… then there is cannibalism, human sacrifice, slavery…. Not even in the same ballpark as today.
View Quote

I agree, but the psychotic, sociopathic gender fluid child mutilation that leftists and libtards advocate for, puts us way too close to being an evil, bloodthirsty society. And how many viable fetus' have found their way into garbage cans in our sick society? Yeah... we're getting to be ripe for a much deserved destruction.
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 9:32:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I agree, but the psychotic, sociopathic gender fluid child mutilation that leftists and libtards advocate for puts us way too close to being an evil, bloodthirsty society. And how many viable fetus' have found their way into garbage cans in our sick society? Yeah... we're getting to be ripe for a much deserved destruction.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Child rape wasn’t even illegal for the Aztecs, iirc… nor child prostitution… then there is cannibalism, human sacrifice, slavery…. Not even in the same ballpark as today.

I agree, but the psychotic, sociopathic gender fluid child mutilation that leftists and libtards advocate for puts us way too close to being an evil, bloodthirsty society. And how many viable fetus' have found their way into garbage cans in our sick society? Yeah... we're getting to be ripe for a much deserved destruction.

Yeah ok…
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 9:36:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yeah ok…
View Quote

So you disagree that we're not headed in that direction? I wish I had your optimism. Or maybe I prefer a realistic notion of where this all ends up. One way or another, our fuckin' number is about to be called. Ironically, the people from across the Rio Grande will be a big part of our destruction. Believe what you will.
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 9:45:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

So you disagree that we're not headed in that direction? I wish I had your optimism. Or maybe I prefer a realistic notion of where this all ends up. One way or another, our fuckin' number is about to be called. Ironically, the people from across the Rio Grande will be a big part of our destruction. Believe what you will.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah ok…

I’m just amused how every subject eventually gets steered to the same topic.  It’s gotta be a really strange way to live.
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 9:53:03 PM EDT
[#9]
I heard they'd never seen horses before, and when they first saw the Spanish horseman they thought they were some kinda centaurs...

Can you imagine what the Mexicans must have been thinking?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 10:02:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Woe to the Vanquished.
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 10:17:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 10:27:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What a tragedy,
View Quote

Pretty much.  All to chase Silver and Gold.  Metals that were useless, except as Shiney Baubles.
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 10:48:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 10:48:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Fucking spanish ruined everything..,
View Quote

They seem to off handgly go forward with their agenda.
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 10:48:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

One of the most evil cultures that we know of and that was because of the Spanish writing down multiple accounts of their evilness.

There were probably multiple just as bad or worse in ancient history that we will never know anything about due to no advanced cultures writing about them.
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 10:57:18 PM EDT
[#16]
I bet a lot of Spaniards were amazed at the city, their feelings toward the Aztec culture notwithstanding.

I'm sure that not all of them would view Mexico City as an improvement if they say it today.
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 11:06:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

False.  The Spaniards that first saw it said it was more beautiful than any European city of the time.
View Quote

Damn
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 11:07:47 PM EDT
[#18]
The Aztecs were demonic murderous assholes. Good conquering.
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 3:04:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Would've been nice if they would have left the city center with all the temples and other near by buildings. Would've been something to see the Tzompantli.

Recently saw a mini series on Cortes' conquest of the Aztecs, called "Hernan". It was pretty good, only wish the costume team would've done a bit better job on the conquistador armor.
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 3:09:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is true
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 3:11:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

False.  The Spaniards that first saw it said it was more beautiful than any European city of the time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The thousands of "not-Aztec" allies the Spaniards used to help them defeat the Aztecs probably didn't think it was beautiful.

When we saw so many cities and villages built in the water and other great towns on dry land we were amazed and said that it was like the enchantments (...) on account of the great towers and cues and buildings rising from the water, and all built of masonry. And some of our soldiers even asked whether the things that we saw were not a dream? (...) I do not know how to describe it, seeing things as we did that had never been heard of or seen before, not even dreamed about.

—?Bernal Díaz del Castillo, The Conquest of New Spain

It really must've been something to see for that time and "civilization".
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 3:27:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
why did they build a city in the middle of a lake?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The myth goes,

The state religion of the Mexica civilization awaited the fulfillment of an ancient prophecy: the wandering tribes would find the destined site for a great city whose location would be signaled by an eagle with a snake in its beak perched atop a cactus (Opuntia), which had grown from the heart of Copil.

Link Posted: 9/11/2023 3:34:42 AM EDT
[#23]
How did the Spanish destroy it
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 4:57:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yes, you could buy women back then in Mexico City.  Just like today.

You could/can rent women too, then/now.

Hookers chewed gum in an exaggerated way, to advertise oral sex skills, back then and just like today.

Writing from back in the day is interesting reading.

View Quote

“Hookers chewed gum “……wow, did not know that was a thing
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 5:03:12 AM EDT
[#25]
 I’m calling Bull Shit on the six story buildings in one of the pics.  This looks like some kind of propaganda handout.
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 7:51:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I bet a lot of Spaniards were amazed at the city, their feelings toward the Aztec culture notwithstanding.

I'm sure that not all of them would view Mexico City as an improvement if they say it today.
View Quote

I think the old Spaniards would have been pretty amazed by hospitals, hamburguesas, and air conditioning.

Ice-cold cerveza? Running water? Spotify?

Hell- a quick trip to the aeropuerto to go home…
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 10:34:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I’m calling Bull Shit on the six story buildings in one of the pics.  This looks like some kind of propaganda handout.
View Quote

Are you talking about the Templo Mayor? Are you saying they didn't exist?
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 10:47:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Pretty much.  All to chase Silver and Gold.  Metals that were useless, except as Shiney Baubles.
View Quote

I’m no PM bug, but gold and silver are more valuable than cultures that practice cannibalism and mass human sacrifice.

Access to some of the best agricultural areas on the planet and tearing down some pyramids was a big bonus.

Link Posted: 9/11/2023 10:51:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 10:57:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What a tragedy, it looks better than the disgusting monstrosity that is Mexico City today.
View Quote

DF is nice once you get out of the slums, especially if you are upper class.
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 11:07:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

You should look up what this symbol means.

Link Posted: 9/11/2023 11:09:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

They also ate the surrounding tribes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks nice and pretty, but its all BS. The lake was brackish, but they where able to grow corn, beans etc? The story says 200k farmers, plus people plus churches etc. 200k farmers would have had to been half the people just to feed them all. From a google search with modern farming you can feed a family of four from 1 acre for 1 year, also per google during medieval times it took 2-3 acres to feed one person. so 200k farmers alone would take 400-600k acres. Thats a square that measures 25 miles on each side, and thats just to feed the farmers on the low side.

The Aztecs forced surrounding tribes to pay food tribute to them. That kept them with food.

They also ate the surrounding tribes.

Don't be judging other people's cultures (except male cis-hetero Western culture- that one is different)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top