Page / 310
Link Posted: 4/30/2023 11:19:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNhunter] [#1]
Following just because.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 10:07:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 10:29:52 AM EDT
[#3]
This stuff sure isn’t aging well.  Even more ridiculous now than it was then.  It pisses me off, too.  Still no accountability.

Link Posted: 5/1/2023 10:55:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Funny how our train derailments are all just coincidences.

Russia fears ‘Ukrainian sabotage’ after freight train derails and erupts into flames

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1764838/Russia-fear-Ukraine-sabotage-freight-train-derails-explosion
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 11:11:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 5/1/2023 12:11:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#6]
How predictions from 1900 faired and what we can learn from it today.

Crystal Ball Chronicles: Synthetic Nutrients & Micro Livestock

Link Posted: 5/1/2023 12:58:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Live Feeds

Anger Over Pensions Law Fuels May Day Protests in France | France May Day Protests 2023 Live

France May Day protests 2023 live: Thousands flock to traditional May Day labour march in Paris

Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:33:13 PM EDT
[#8]
I remember first reading this thread in May 2022, last year and then driving around the vast green fields in my state of Louisiana wondering why people are so afraid of the future.

Soon, I realized that the fear comes from living in areas of the country where planting vegetables and raising livestock is much more difficult than in Louisiana.

In honor of societal fears a year after this thread began, I picked up a 50 cal can at Walmart then strolled over and stuffed a bag of rice in it this weekend.  

After completing my checkout, I put the receipt on top of the bag and closed the 50 cal can with a plastic bag between the top and bottom.  

Walmart greeter stopped me and asked for a receipt.

I reached to open the can but a local Sheriff, working as a door guard, told me to stop and asked what was inside.

I told him my receipt while reaching to open.  

Asked Sheriff if he wanted to open and he denied then said I now had his permission to open.

I asked the greeter if I could open the can and greeter agreed.

I opened the can and pulled out the receipt.

They both looked at the receipt carefully to confirm what they saw.

Next they asked me to remove the rice from the can so they could look underneath.

I complied and there was nothing underneath the bag of rice.

I waited.

The greeter waited.

The sheriff waited.

I was not going to give them the joy of me asking if I had permission to go, they decided to start this, it was up to them to end it...

Finally the six shopping carts and people behind me, waiting to leave, started yelling for me to go.

I had blocked the exit with my shopping cart at an angle so no one could roll by.

The greeter, in a soft voice, told me I was allowed to go.

Is that the problem this thread is about?  

Shopping at the store is becoming a real life version of Idiocracy?

Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:39:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Alacran:
How predictions from 1900 faired and what we can learn from it today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSisCKUxX4U

View Quote

I used to have a book called “Towards the Year 2018.” Written in 1968 that predicted what things would be like 50 years in the future.  In some ways, the experts were prescient, mostly about bad stuff. But in how technology would develop, they either failed to foresee major developments like the internet or made unfulfilled predictions about how technology would make our lives better, like climate control.

Mostly, it convinced me of the futility of predicting the future more than two or three years in advance.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:41:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Good advice in an increasingly violent world…

TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
1h
·
Edited
3 migrant teens pick a fight with a Netherlands boy and lose.

Teach your children self defence, because packs is how migrants roam and Europe is importing their demise at an accelerated rate.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110290668614304612
View Quote

That kid can fight.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:43:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: amannamedjed] [#11]
Originally Posted By bbrocks:
I remember first reading this thread in May 2022, last year and then driving around the vast green fields in my state of Louisiana wondering why people are so afraid of the future.

Soon, I realized that the fear comes from living in areas of the country where planting vegetables and raising livestock is much more difficult than in Louisiana.

In honor of societal fears a year after this thread began, I picked up a 50 cal can at Walmart then strolled over and stuffed a bag of rice in it this weekend.  
https://www.venturesurplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/USGI-.50-Cal-Ammo-Can-Used-Open-scaled.jpg

After completing my checkout, I put the receipt on top of the bag and closed the 50 cal can with a plastic bag between the top and bottom.  
https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-5a0fda721e2f66b6042bde9a10e93d83-lq
Walmart greeter stopped me and asked for a receipt.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1m318-4D6yMvErMdd-GOcK80JfekbQe4-uQ&usqp=CAU

I reached to open the can but a local Sheriff, working as a door guard, told me to stop and asked what was inside.
https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-walmart-crime/img/darrell-ross.jpg
I told him my receipt while reaching to open.  

Asked Sheriff if he wanted to open and he denied then said I now had his permission to open.

I asked the greeter if I could open the can and greeter agreed.

I opened the can and pulled out the receipt.

They both looked at the receipt carefully to confirm what they saw.

Next they asked me to remove the rice from the can so they could look underneath.

I complied and there was nothing underneath the bag of rice.

I waited.

The greeter waited.

The sheriff waited.

https://media.tenor.com/Gu0eTgMGThYAAAAd/stare-down.gif

I was not going to give them the joy of me asking if I had permission to go, they decided to start this, it was up to them to end it...

Finally the six shopping carts and people behind me, waiting to leave, started yelling for me to go.
https://metro.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Shop-gif-1ab7.gif

I had blocked the exit with my shopping cart at an angle so no one could roll by.

The greeter, in a soft voice, told me I was allowed to go.

Is that the problem this thread is about?  

Shopping at the store is becoming a real life version of Idiocracy?

https://media.tenor.com/YXXn94zCOBwAAAAC/costco-idiocracy.gif
View Quote

You’re quite the storyteller. Kudos for the Fistful of Dollars meme.  Heh.

Pick up that lid, citizen!

ETA:  We may leave Idiocracy in the dust if things keep going the way they are.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 2:07:33 PM EDT
[#12]
New set of Live Feeds from Paris

France Protests live: Thousands Protest In France Against Govt’s Pension, Immigration Plans

Paris police fire tear gas as French march against pension reform | France May Day Protests 2023

Link Posted: 5/1/2023 3:19:04 PM EDT
[#13]

When’s the last time a “protest” changed any politicians mind? Didn’t work in Canada, didn’t work in the Netherlands and these folks have been protesting for months and NOTHING has changed. Definition of insanity.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 3:31:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

That kid can fight.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

1h
·
Edited

Teach your children self defence, because packs is how migrants roam and Europe is importing their demise at an accelerated rate.

That kid can fight.

He’s definitely had some training and understands fighting multiple opponents. He didn’t allow himself to get distracted with just one. As soon as he made contact he glanced up to see where the next threat was coming from. His opponents also didn’t understand triangulation either. Right there at the end 2 of them were standing side by side again instead of circling him and attacking from different directions. He was also smart enough to know he needed to get the first shot in. That goes against everything we are taught in a civilized society. Major kudos to his instructor.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 3:53:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

When’s the last time a “protest” changed any politicians mind? Didn’t work in Canada, didn’t work in the Netherlands and these folks have been protesting for months and NOTHING has changed. Definition of insanity.
View All Quotes

I had forgotten this was May Day.  I think that has more to do with this one. That could also explain the escalated level of violence today.

The only time protests seem to work is when they’re backed by a government.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 3:56:11 PM EDT
[#16]

He’s definitely had some training and understands fighting multiple opponents. He didn’t allow himself to get distracted with just one. As soon as he made contact he glanced up to see where the next threat was coming from. His opponents also didn’t understand triangulation either. Right there at the end 2 of them were standing side by side again instead of circling him and attacking from different directions. He was also smart enough to know he needed to get the first shot in. That goes against everything we are taught in a civilized society. Major kudos to his instructor.
View All Quotes

1h
·
Edited

That kid can fight.

I liked how he starts with both hands in his pockets.  I know that goes against everything I’ve been taught to do, though.  

Link Posted: 5/1/2023 5:24:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Who runs Bartertown?

Link Posted: 5/1/2023 5:39:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By brain3278:

Roger that.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brain3278:

It is but the Gov is flexing control where they can.

Roger that.  

Hey, there’s an update!

Link Posted: 5/1/2023 5:54:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Meat is crucial for human health, scientists warn

Close to a thousand experts unite behind statement that rejects ‘zealotry’ of plant-based diets and promotes livestock farming

Meat is crucial for human health, scientists have warned, as they called for an end to the “zealotry” pushing vegetarian and vegan diets.

Dozens of experts were asked to look into the science behind claims that meat eating causes disease and is harmful for the planet in a special issue of Animal Frontiers.

They warned that it is difficult to replace the nutritional content of meat, arguing that poorer communities with low meat intake often suffer from stunting, wasting and anaemia driven by a lack of vital nutrients and protein.

In recent years, there has been a widespread societal push towards plant-based diets, with schemes such as Veganuary and meat-free Mondays encouraging the public away from meat.

The major Global Burden of Diseases, Injuries and Risk Factor Study, published in The Lancet in 2020, also suggested that a diet high in red meat was responsible for 896,000 deaths worldwide, and was the fifth leading dietary risk factor.

But researchers argue that unprocessed meat delivers most of the vitamin B12 intake in human diets, plays a major role in supplying retinol, omega-3 fatty acids and minerals such as iron and zinc, as well as important compounds for metabolism, such as taurine and creatine.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/04/29/vegan-diet-meat-scientists-british-beef-livestock-farming/

Link Posted: 5/2/2023 8:51:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#20]
If you follow this thread, you know that the Dominican Republic built a wall between them and Haiti because of the crime and violence in Haiti.  Now, 15,000 Haitians are poised on the southern border awaiting Title 42 to end with more surely on the way after the gates are wide open.  You should also know of the voodoo practices and other Evils they will bring into this country, as if we don’t have enough Evil to deal with here already.

Also, a notably large number of these migrants from all counties are men bringing their cultural ideology about women with them.  Haiti is no different.

Link Posted: 5/2/2023 8:57:39 AM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 5/2/2023 8:59:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Meat is crucial for human health, scientists warn

Close to a thousand experts unite behind statement that rejects ‘zealotry’ of plant-based diets and promotes livestock farming

Meat is crucial for human health, scientists have warned, as they called for an end to the “zealotry” pushing vegetarian and vegan diets.

Dozens of experts were asked to look into the science behind claims that meat eating causes disease and is harmful for the planet in a special issue of Animal Frontiers.

They warned that it is difficult to replace the nutritional content of meat, arguing that poorer communities with low meat intake often suffer from stunting, wasting and anaemia driven by a lack of vital nutrients and protein.

In recent years, there has been a widespread societal push towards plant-based diets, with schemes such as Veganuary and meat-free Mondays encouraging the public away from meat.

The major Global Burden of Diseases, Injuries and Risk Factor Study, published in The Lancet in 2020, also suggested that a diet high in red meat was responsible for 896,000 deaths worldwide, and was the fifth leading dietary risk factor.

But researchers argue that unprocessed meat delivers most of the vitamin B12 intake in human diets, plays a major role in supplying retinol, omega-3 fatty acids and minerals such as iron and zinc, as well as important compounds for metabolism, such as taurine and creatine.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/04/29/vegan-diet-meat-scientists-british-beef-livestock-farming/

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:04:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#23]
A summary of yesterday’s riot/protest in Paris

Paris: People vandalise buildings and roads across city | France | Latest World News | WION
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:10:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Any more news on this video that was posted earlier?

REAL LIFE DRAGON DAY SCENARIO?
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:13:05 AM EDT
[#25]
From Australia.

I only wish we were united and ready for what’s coming.

Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:40:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#26]
Originally Posted By Silas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6MZEfxctCE
View Quote

Thanks for the reminder.  I was going to go back and watch it but got completely distracted over the weekend.  

That reminds me of all the reports of Chinese buying up all the N95 masks here in America and shipping them back to mainland China just before the covid hoopla happened here.

Yep, I’d say there’s plenty of reason to be paranoid.

Latest video for the same source.  Honestly, I believe this latest message is more important that the other one.

@Nailcrusher
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 10:03:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Alacran:....

Latest video for the same source.  Honestly, I believe this latest message is more important that the other one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1L_cZWnqtg

@Nailcrusher
View Quote

She's not holding a gun so my ADD kicked in and I moved to another video.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 10:10:15 AM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bbrocks:
Originally Posted By Alacran:....

@Nailcrusher

She's not holding a gun so my ADD kicked in and I moved to another video.  
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/lkrEe2au2RT4sEizN_BIr7dndJg=/0x0:3840x5760/1200x0/filters:focal(0x0:3840x5760):no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/16311733/LaurenYoung_07.jpg

lol. I’d be willing to bet she & her brother have several guns, though

Honestly lately, I’ve been buying Crucifixes  Bibles like I used to buy guns & ammo.

Link Posted: 5/2/2023 10:12:44 AM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 5/2/2023 10:22:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TaxPayer77] [#30]

View Quote

Actually, during the Canadian trucker protest it did as far as, the globalists saw they were getting pushback and eased up on the tyranny a hair. Go look at some state mask mandates for kids during the Canada trucker protest...Michigan suddenly lifted mask mandates as the truckers gained support.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:32:06 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

I watched this today.  I wanted to know what the film Dragon Day was about, so I looked it up.  

At this site:  American Thinker.    https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2013/10/dragon_day_red_dawn_for_intellectuals.html

I found this disturbing text:

While some might take comfort in the fact that this is "just a movie," according to Defense Tech, an American-designed, Chinese-made microchip used in defense applications was recently discovered to have a virus hardwired into it. The article states:

Basically, Chinese cyber spies can use the chip's built-in malware to decipher military passcodes and gain remote access to the chip and reprogram it to do their bidding; 'permitting a new and disturbing possibility of a large-scale Stuxnet-type attack via a network or the Internet on the silicon itself,'...

This discovery has led experts to worry that all Chinese manufactured chips may have similar vulnerabilities.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 1:18:28 PM EDT
[#32]

Thanks for the reminder.  I was going to go back and watch it but got completely distracted over the weekend.  

That reminds me of all the reports of Chinese buying up all the N95 masks here in America and shipping them back to mainland China just before the covid hoopla happened here.

@Nailcrusher
View All Quotes

@Nailcrusher

I haven’t seen anything more as a follow up to the original video of hers I posted. That’s actually the only video of hers I’ve ever watched and it probably popped up on my YouTube feed since I had watched the trailer for Dragon Day after seeing it mentioned in GD.

Hopefully she took the advice of many of the viewers leaving comments that she should call authorities with what she had discovered.

I disagree with her statement about the supplies being shipped to China. Why do that? Seems they would just buy a couple of anything they were interested in and manufacture it there if it turned out to be something they found useful. They would never be able to purchase enough to outfit their military due to sheer volume needed. Also why buy it 3rd hand? Why not buy direct from the .gov? That alone makes me think they’re distancing themselves and hiding who the buyer is.

I think we’re going to end up in a war with China. And it’s not going to contain itself to the South China Sea. Whatever Chinese individual or entity that appears to be buying all this surplus up is using it to outfit an army on US soil. And that army is the Chinese reported to be crossing our southern border in high numbers.

That’s just my tin foil take on what’s happening.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 1:26:27 PM EDT
[#33]
I watched Dragon Day this past Sunday. It’s pretty low budget and a bit of a stretch. Not particularly great acting either. The premise is good and it definitely hits the mark for preppers wanting a “it could happen” movie but all in all I give it a 4/10.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 1:40:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:

I watched this today.  I wanted to know what the film Dragon Day was about, so I looked it up.  

At this site:  American Thinker.    https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2013/10/dragon_day_red_dawn_for_intellectuals.html

While some might take comfort in the fact that this is "just a movie," according to Defense Tech, an American-designed, Chinese-made microchip used in defense applications was recently discovered to have a virus hardwired into it. The article states:

Basically, Chinese cyber spies can use the chip's built-in malware to decipher military passcodes and gain remote access to the chip and reprogram it to do their bidding; 'permitting a new and disturbing possibility of a large-scale Stuxnet-type attack via a network or the Internet on the silicon itself,'...

This discovery has led experts to worry that all Chinese manufactured chips may have similar vulnerabilities.
View All Quotes

That movie was pretty sad considering the potential that story line has. Needed to be a higher production mini series with a broader cast of characters.

Link Posted: 5/2/2023 1:42:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Canoeguy:
I watched Dragon Day this past Sunday. It’s pretty low budget and a bit of a stretch. Not particularly great acting either. The premise is good and it definitely hits the mark for preppers wanting a “it could happen” movie but all in all I give it a 4/10.
View Quote

Bingo
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 2:21:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By jb1001:

Yeah, I mean I admit to being snarky about 40 pages back or so, and by all means, count me on the side of the doubters.  Almost halfway point of '23 and have any first world countries experienced a "massive food shortage"?
View Quote

Well not yet, but I'd bet discretionary  spending is down. Plus I've notice stores carrying off brand foods now. Not sure if it's a supply issue or something else
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 2:27:43 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

I can’t remember if I watched it on Amazon Prime before my membership expired or through Tubi. I do know it was free at the time

Could have been with Amazon Prime as I see it’s available there now.  

Otherwise, you get the concept, and after seeing the movie, that’s more than enough in my opinion.  

Link Posted: 5/2/2023 2:33:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#38]

I haven’t seen anything more as a follow up to the original video of hers I posted. That’s actually the only video of hers I’ve ever watched and it probably popped up on my YouTube feed since I had watched the trailer for Dragon Day after seeing it mentioned in GD.

Hopefully she took the advice of many of the viewers leaving comments that she should call authorities with what she had discovered.

I disagree with her statement about the supplies being shipped to China. Why do that? Seems they would just buy a couple of anything they were interested in and manufacture it there if it turned out to be something they found useful. They would never be able to purchase enough to outfit their military due to sheer volume needed. Also why buy it 3rd hand? Why not buy direct from the .gov? That alone makes me think they’re distancing themselves and hiding who the buyer is.

I think we’re going to end up in a war with China. And it’s not going to contain itself to the South China Sea. Whatever Chinese individual or entity that appears to be buying all this surplus up is using it to outfit an army on US soil. And that army is the Chinese reported to be crossing our southern border in high numbers.

View All Quotes

@Nailcrusher

Agree. This stuff would be used here used here if for nefarious reasons.  I’m curious what kind of stuff it actually is, though.

Link Posted: 5/2/2023 2:39:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 2:48:23 PM EDT
[#40]

Only current Live Feeds I see on YT are replays from yesterday.

Link Posted: 5/2/2023 4:32:39 PM EDT
[#41]

I see that an epic thread was posted in GD 10 hours after my posting here on the cops on fire.  Of course if I had been the one who started a thread in GD, some wild joker piece of shit would just accuse me of starting another DOOMER thread.

Just an observation.

Link Posted: 5/2/2023 4:50:47 PM EDT
[#42]

I see that an epic thread was posted in GD 10 hours after my posting here on the cops on fire.  Of course if I had been the one who started a thread in GD, some wild joker piece of shit would just accuse me of starting another DOOMER thread.

Just an observation.

View All Quotes

Just an observation.

I just laugh. There was a thread a couple days ago bitching about food prices in GD.

This thread is just a compilation of all the different threads in GD concerning the same subject matter discussed right here.

Paris is burning.
China is threatening war.
Russia and Ukraine are killing each other wholesale.
Our southern border is being invaded.
Crime is absolutely out of control.
Banks are failing.
Inflation is real and affecting peoples abilities to pay bills.
Trannies and groomers are pushing their perversion on our children.
Our president and many other government officials are corrupt and ineffective.
Our elections have been compromised.
Covid was a huge farce.

Those are all subjects you can probably find a thread about in GD today.

Ignore the haters. Don’t let the keyboard commandos and internet edgelords get to you. People that pop in here and other threads and say things like that are childish, immature, socially awkward individuals who take out their miserable existence on others while hiding behind a keyboard.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 4:59:40 PM EDT
[#43]

I just laugh. There was a thread a couple days ago bitching about food prices in GD.

This thread is just a compilation of all the different threads in GD concerning the same subject matter discussed right here.

Paris is burning.
Banks are failing.
Covid was a huge farce.

Ignore the haters. Don’t let the keyboard commandos and internet edgelords get to you. People that pop in here and other threads and say things like that are childish, immature, socially awkward individuals who take out their miserable existence on others while hiding behind a keyboard.
View All Quotes

Just an observation.

Paris is burning.
Banks are failing.
Covid was a huge farce.

True.

BTW, regarding how elections have been compromised and how they could be more so in the future, this was an excellent talk given by the Texas Attorney General, Ken Paxton. This should be required viewing at every local GOP meeting in the country:

The TRUTH About Election Fraud | Texas AG Ken Paxton at #Heritage50
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 5:17:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

True.

BTW, regarding how elections have been compromised and how they could be more so in the future, this was an excellent talk given by the Texas Attorney General, Ken Paxton. This should be required viewing at every local GOP meeting in the country:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eTG32YC_Uw
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Just an observation.

Paris is burning.
Banks are failing.
Covid was a huge farce.

True.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eTG32YC_Uw

Great video. Thanks for posting.
Should be required viewing for every American.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 5:20:06 PM EDT
[#45]

SNIP

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 5:26:13 PM EDT
[#46]

Paris is burning.
Banks are failing.
Covid was a huge farce.

View All Quotes

Just an observation.

Paris is burning.
Banks are failing.
Covid was a huge farce.

My comment was aimed more at my stalkers.  

Frankly, several topics I post here deserve their own threads.  God forbid if I’m the one who does it though.

Consider this an open invitation for anyone.

Link Posted: 5/2/2023 5:40:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Interesting comparison…

Link Posted: 5/2/2023 5:41:28 PM EDT
[#48]

Frankly, several topics I post here deserve their own threads.  God forbid if I’m the one who does it though.

View All Quotes

Just an observation.

Paris is burning.
Banks are failing.
Covid was a huge farce.

This thread is my longest running GD subscription.  Every time I check into arfcom I read all the updates in this thread.  More often than not GD moves to fast to keep up with but most of the important topics that apply to the average prepared individual are always referenced here and I appreciate it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 5:48:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By thederrick106:

This thread is my longest running GD subscription.  Every time I check into arfcom I read all the updates in this thread.  More often than not GD moves to fast to keep up with but most of the important topics that apply to the average prepared individual are always referenced here and I appreciate it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By thederrick106:

Just an observation.

Paris is burning.
Banks are failing.
Covid was a huge farce.

Between work and checking my typical sources, I occasionally forget to see what’s on in GD during the daytime.  lol

Appreciate the complement.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 6:41:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#50]
If you follow this thread, you know that the Dominican Republic built a wall between them and Haiti because of the crime and violence in Haiti.  Now, 15,000 Haitians are poised on the southern border awaiting Title 42 to end with more surely on the way after the gates are wide open.  You should also know of the voodoo practices and other Evils they will bring into this country, as if we don’t have enough Evil to deal with here already.

Also, a notably large number of these migrants from all counties are men bringing their cultural ideology about women with them.  Haiti is no different.

https://thefederalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/waiting-by-wall.png
View Quote

This summer is going to be hotter than hell.

Page / 310
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top