Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 322
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:12:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheLASwamp:
Not if the democrats can find a way to end-run around the 2A and disarm the population. When you realize the horrors The Party wants to visit on the country, you understand why it's so vital to their agenda that no one has the ability to fight back. Everyone really needs to let that sink in.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheLASwamp:
Originally Posted By zeekh:

I think that's when the shooting starts
Not if the democrats can find a way to end-run around the 2A and disarm the population. When you realize the horrors The Party wants to visit on the country, you understand why it's so vital to their agenda that no one has the ability to fight back. Everyone really needs to let that sink in.

That’s why I think they’re pitting us against each other.  We kill each other off using up our supplies of ammo and then Big Gov can swoop in and take care of the rest.

Defund the cops, civil war rhetoric and importing major criminal elements, etc…  are all a part of it.

Link Posted: 5/25/2023 10:13:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

Yes, Thank God for the leadership the Biden Harris administration has shown. We sleep well at night knowing our borders are secure and our enemies around the world fear and respect our country.

We go to work every day secure in the knowledge our jobs are safe and we can afford to put food on the table due to the strong economic policies of our federal government that put America first. A government of the people and for the people.

As husbands and fathers we rest easy knowing our wives and children are free from the fear of crime due to our criminal justice system being tough on crime. Our federal law enforcement agencies lead the way with integrity and instill confidence in the American people that they have our best interest in mind.

Yes, we stand taller and stronger than ever.
God Bless America. Land of the free.

View Quote

My flag, my post, my rights
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 11:06:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:
Can I just say, I prefer the legs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z_UndhO2ME
View Quote

That woman was giggling like, "I can't believe he fell for it."  No thanks.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 11:09:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#4]

CBP One™ is available now to schedule appointments. CBP One™ and the Advance Submission and Appointment Scheduling process are free to use. Noncitizens located in Central or Northern Mexico who seek to travel to the United States may use the U.S. Customs and Border Protection CBP One™ app to submit information in advance and schedule an appointment to present themselves at the below Southwest Border land ports of entry (POEs):

- Arizona: Nogales
- Texas: Brownsville, Eagle Pass, Hidalgo, Laredo, and El Paso
- California: Calexico and San Ysidro

https://www.cbp.gov/about/mobile-apps-directory/cbpone

Link Posted: 5/25/2023 11:18:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Will it remain extremely rare?  Could be one way to get people to “Eat ze bugs!”

Extremely rare case of mad cow disease detected in the US

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/extremely-rare-case-mad-cow-163055623.html

Link Posted: 5/25/2023 11:44:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:

I kind of remember this from 5 months ago.  I didn't think too much about it at the time.  I did not realize these were Chinese nationals.   I assumed they were methbillies getting crosswise with some Mexican cartels.  

Maybe they were rival illegal pot farm Chinese nationals. Who knows.  I used to have a friend at the OBN I could ask, but she retired a few years ago I think.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alacran:

Interesting.  My initial guess would be cartel activity to send a message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iPL3xxsNY4

I kind of remember this from 5 months ago.  I didn't think too much about it at the time.  I did not realize these were Chinese nationals.   I assumed they were methbillies getting crosswise with some Mexican cartels.  

Maybe they were rival illegal pot farm Chinese nationals. Who knows.  I used to have a friend at the OBN I could ask, but she retired a few years ago I think.

This video could shed some light on this incident & discussion back on page 140…

This all just sounds like ingredients to turn America into a third world country.

Episode 702 - Marijuana and Migration - How are they Tied Together?

Link Posted: 5/25/2023 1:38:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 5/25/2023 1:51:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By loon_138:

Any idea if this film will be streamed online once released? Thanks
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By loon_138:
Yesterday, I thought I might have lost, or at least limited the amount of resourced information I get on the European front.  I think TR fled the UK and is now in an “undisclosed location” to avoid arrest, but who knows?  Interesting the lengths that governments will go to restrict someone’s freedom of expression in 2023.

TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
1d
·
*URGENT UPDATE* (admin post)

**TOMMY FACES TWO YEARS IN PRISON**

We have been informed that Tommy's banned documentary SILENC£D is being shown in a theatre in Florida via Mice Media.

You can find their tweet by CLICKING HERE
https://twitter.com/THEMICE_/status/1660081382255624192

Tommy will address this issue in more detail very soon.

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=1136,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/138/355/383/original/a38e3dadebec35cc.png

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110403990129301571

Speech from a month ago with reference about arrest & two years in prison.

SILENC£D - Tommy Visits The Danish Parliament

Update on story…

Any idea if this film will be streamed online once released? Thanks

@loon_138

Now available here -

https://micemedia.io/

Link Posted: 5/25/2023 5:01:29 PM EDT
[#9]

@loon_138

Now available here -

Thank you!!

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2023 6:44:06 PM EDT
[#10]
They risk death because Joe Biden says the border is open.

at Migrant Camp Bajo Chiquito, Panama

Link Posted: 5/25/2023 6:52:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Former Congressman John Hostetler explains the migration process and impact of the expiration of Title 42.

Episode 701 - Congressman Weighs In on Changes to Title 42
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 7:11:58 PM EDT
[#12]
A different kind of cannibal story in the news…

Texas teen charged with killing parents, 2 siblings, claims they were ‘cannibals’ planning to eat him

A Texas teen has been arrested on murder charges, accused of the grisly slaughter of his parents and two siblings — including a 5-year-old brother — because he believed they were all “cannibals” planning to eat him.

Cesar Olalde, 18, was arrested after a standoff with cops Tuesday in suburban Texarkana and charged with capital murder of multiple people — punishable by the death penalty or life in prison without parole.

Police in the town of Nash — with a population of about 3,800 — went to Olalde’s home after getting a report that a man had harmed his family and was threatening to kill himself.

When they arrived, they learned the teen was holed up, and family members were inside.

According to an affidavit by Nash Police Officer Craig Buster, the teen, while barricaded inside, had called police, saying “he had pulled the trigger, and shot his family.”

After persuading Olalde to end his standoff and surrender, police went inside the home and found the bodies of his parents, Reuben Olalde and Aida Garcia, older sister, Lisbet Olalde, and 5-year-old brother, Oliver Olalde — all in a bathroom.

“It appeared as if the victims had been shot at various places in the residence and [had been dragged] to the bathroom,” according to the affidavit. Multiple spent cartridge casings were found throughout the home, and “blood spatter on multiple surfaces.”

https://nypost.com/2023/05/25/texas-teen-cesar-olalde-charged-with-killing-parents-2-siblings/
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:07:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Hint that COVID will make a comeback?

Coronavirus: new Chinese vaccines on the way, but so are more waves of Covid, experts say

China will soon have two new vaccines to target the most dominant strains of Covid-19 in the country, according to Zhong Nanshan, one of the nation’s top respiratory disease experts.

Zhong told the Greater Bay Area Science Forum in Guangzhou on Monday that the vaccines targeting Omicron subvariants had received preliminary approval and were expected to be available soon.

As many as four other new vaccines were also expected to be approved soon, but he did not give further details about them or when they would be launched.

China will soon have two new vaccines to target the most dominant strains of Covid-19 in the country, according to Zhong Nanshan, one of the nation’s top respiratory disease experts.

Zhong told the Greater Bay Area Science Forum in Guangzhou on Monday that the vaccines targeting Omicron subvariants had received preliminary approval and were expected to be available soon.

As many as four other new vaccines were also expected to be approved soon, but he did not give further details about them or when they would be launched.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/3221420/coronavirus-new-chinese-vaccines-way-so-are-more-waves-covid-experts-say

Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:14:33 PM EDT
[#14]

That’s why I think they’re pitting us against each other.  We kill each other off using up our supplies of ammo and then Big Gov can swoop in and take care of the rest.

Defund the cops, civil war rhetoric and importing major criminal elements, etc…  are all a part of it.

View Quote

Ya been thinking something like that is a possibility. Let the evil right go HAM, then after they lose use it as an excuse to gut thr 2A and remove 87% of guns so it can't ever happen again. People will be screaming for it to get life back to "normal"
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 5:26:52 PM EDT
[#15]

Now available here -

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 5:29:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

Ya been thinking something like that is a possibility. Let the evil right go HAM, then after they lose use it as an excuse to gut thr 2A and remove 87% of guns so it can't ever happen again. People will be screaming for it to get life back to "normal"
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

So, you’re saying the Democrats will end up uniting everyone eventually?  

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 5:31:25 PM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

Now available here -

Flynn is one of the reasons why I’d like to see Trump back in the Whitehouse. They both have axes to grind.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 5:33:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Have to agree with her.  Except for a few instances of stopping illegals from climbing the riverbank on the US side, this will just be more personnel to assist/support CBP in their duties.

Gov. Bill Lee To Send Tennessee National Guard Troops To Combat ‘Unprecedented Crisis’ At The Border

https://www.dailywire.com/news/gov-bill-lee-to-send-tennessee-national-guard-troops-to-combat-unprecedented-crisis-at-the-border
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 5:38:44 PM EDT
[#19]

South Texas schools put in lockdown after gun battle south of border

HIDALGO, Texas (Border Report) — Rounds of gunfire were heard at schools Friday morning from a gun battle south of the border, forcing this border school district to put all of its schools into lockdown, officials said.

Texas Department of Public Safety troopers responded to the incident in which no bullets struck the campuses, but loud gunfire could be heard on the U.S. side, DPS Lt. Chris Olivarez said.

Olivarez said there were no injuries reported on the U.S. side, but migrants are amassing near the McAllen-Hidalgo International Bridge, which leads to Reynosa, Mexico.

“We don’t know the type of weapons or if it was cartel vs. cartel, or cartel vs. military,” Olivarez said.

Staff were present in the school and heard gunfire, Hidalgo Police Chief Romeo Rodriguez told Valley Central.

Rodriguez said as a “precaution” all Hidalgo ISD schools were put on lockdown.

The chief notified Air Marines, U.S. Customs and Border Protection and DPS, he said.

Olivarez says staffers heard “eight rounds of gunfire” coming from south of the Rio Grande, near an area where several migrant camps are located along the Rio Grande.

Olivarez said the gunfire could have come from cartel who control those camps and try to illicit fees from the migrants to smuggle them across the river into the United States.

This is an ongoing story and Border Report will update if more information is received.

https://www.borderreport.com/news/top-stories/south-texas-schools-put-in-lockdown-after-gun-battle-south-of-border/

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 5:42:05 PM EDT
[#20]
More are taking note of volcano activities around the world…

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 5:43:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Economic Lockdowns

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 5:50:30 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 5:58:13 PM EDT
[#23]
I don’t agree with all of Andrew’s politics or earn enough to be a client of his but he does provide interesting information that I’m more open to now as the country of my birth is gone and isn’t coming back.

Andrew Henderson: There Will Always Be A Place To Escape To

Andrew Henderson: There Will Always Be A Place To Escape To

Andrew Henderson of NomadCapitalist.com discusses why he renounced U.S. citizenship and exited the American Empire. Almost a third of the world's economy is under U.S. sanctions and so countries are banding together to form new systems (e.g. de-dollarization). The West is going in the wrong direction and seeing greater autocracy as a result of the desperate clutches of the elites. Andrew is optimistic there will always be a place to escape to and discusses obtaining multiple passports and residencies, different geographies and jurisdictions, and work, banking, and investment options. We also talk México.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 6:26:26 PM EDT
[#24]
These videos can be on the cringy side at times but I also find the information is accurate with sources provided within the video.

I’ve already noticed higher prices in some of these items along with smaller packaging and at times, out of stock completely.

20 Foods That Will Double In Price This Summer

20 Food Items that will be Double the Price this Summer Compared to Last Summer

1.   Mack & Cheese
2.   Ham
3.   Beef Oriented Meat Items
4.   Cookies
5.   Vegetable Fats & Oils
6.   Dairy
7.   Sweets
8.   Processed Fruits & Vegetables
9.   Cereals
10. Bakery Products
11. Flour/ Prepared Flour Mixes
12. Crackers
13. Potato Chips
14. Microwave Popcorn
15. Healthy Packaged Snacks
16. Coffee Creamer
17. Shortening
18. Non-Alcoholic Drinks
19. Oranges & Orange Juice
20. Fried Foods

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 8:35:09 PM EDT
[#25]
These videos can be on the cringy side at times but I also find the information is accurate with sources provided within the video.

I’ve already noticed higher prices in some of these items along with smaller packaging and at times, out of stock completely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxVqmiCqYu0

1.   Mack & Cheese
2.   Ham
4.   Cookies
6.   Dairy
7.   Sweets
9.   Cereals
10. Bakery Products
12. Crackers
13. Potato Chips
14. Microwave Popcorn
16. Coffee Creamer
17. Shortening
18. Non-Alcoholic Drinks
20. Fried Foods

View Quote

Not sure I buy in (pun intended) to everything on that list being likely to go up. But, the decline in egg prices isn't likely to offset increases in other food product prices.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 10:16:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#26]
Ink to Video -

https://rumble.com/v2q97yo-webinar-kinetic-war-on-the-u.s.-home-front-the-ccps-plans-to-attack-america.html

https://presentdangerchina.org/webinar-kinetic-war-on-the-u-s-home-front-the-ccps-plans-to-attack-america/

Webinar | Kinetic War on the U.S. Home Front: The CCP’s Plans to Attack America

Is Xi Jinping’s Putting in Motion an Insurgency Here to Win a Shooting War?

Eyewitness accounts of large numbers of unaccompanied, fighting-age men who appear to be fit, similarly equipped and moving in groups through Latin America, across what was once the United States’ southern border and disappearing into our nation raises a profoundly important question: If the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is actually preparing to complete its longstanding “unrestricted warfare” aimed at taking down the USA with a violent military conflict, is its dictator, Xi Jinping, setting the stage for attacks not just on Taiwan and our Indo-Pacific allies, but ones that would strike decisively in our homeland, as well?

This CPDC webinar addresses the evidence that by some estimates 5 battalions worth of what may be People’s Liberation Army special operations personnel – roughly 5,000 men – have been insinuated into this country in organized units over the past few months and continuing today.

It also examines: the doctrinal basis for surprise Chinese attacks in our rear; the vulnerabilities in this country that would likely be targeted and exploited; and those who, in addition to possible recently arrived military elements, might undertake such missions including: Ministry of State Security spies; “Overseas Police” and those they coercively control; and/or other Chinese assets in place, like “businessmen,” scientists and researchers or some of the PRC’s 300,000 students in this country.

Moderator:

- Frank Gaffney, Founder and Executive Chairman, Center for Security Policy; Vice Chairman, Committee on the Present Danger: China

Panelists:

- Michael Yon, Former Green Beret, combat correspondent, author, photographer – Topic: “Knock, Knock: Who’s There in the Darien Gap: The PLA?”

- Todd Bensman, Author, “Overrun: How Joe Biden Unleashed the Greatest Border Crisis in U.S. History“ and “America’s Covert Border War: The Untold Story of the Nation’s Battle to Prevent Jihadist Infiltration” – Topic: “They Say They’re from China: An Eyewitness Account of Men with Problematic Characteristics Entering America Daily”

- Richard Fisher, Senior Fellow for Asia, International Assessment and Strategy Center; and author, “China’s Military Modernization: Building for Global and Regional Reach”  – Topic: “Chinese Military Doctrine: Surprise, Deception and Insurgency”

- J.R. Nyquist, Author, “Origins of the Fourth World War,” essayist at JR Nyquist.blog JRNyquist.blog – Topic: “Communist Playbook: What the Top Soviet Military Defector to America Revealed about the Kremlin’s Plan for Attacking America’s Homefront”

- LTC Tommy Waller, USMC Reserves (Ret.), President, Center for Security Policy, Director, Secure the Grid Coalition  – Topic: “America the Vulnerable: What Would the CCP Target Here – and How Do We Prepare for and Defeat Such Attacks?”

- Brian T. Kennedy, Chairman, Committee on the Present Danger: China; President of American Strategy Group; Former President, Claremont Institute – Topic: Deterring the CCP: Disabusing Xi Jinping that He Can Wage War Against Us with Impunity”

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 11:09:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Not sure I buy in (pun intended) to everything on that list being likely to go up. But, the decline in egg prices isn't likely to offset increases in other food product prices.
View All Quotes

1.   Mack & Cheese
2.   Ham
4.   Cookies
6.   Dairy
7.   Sweets
9.   Cereals
10. Bakery Products
12. Crackers
13. Potato Chips
14. Microwave Popcorn
16. Coffee Creamer
17. Shortening
18. Non-Alcoholic Drinks
20. Fried Foods

I don’t have firsthand knowledge of all items on the list but the ones I do are definitely worthy of being on that list.  

I have become addicted to Walmart chocolate chip cookies since COVID.  There’s a lot about Walmart I don’t like but their bakery dept. isn’t one of them.  I think they’re pretty good considering….

Packaging has shrunk considerably as well as an increase in prices on top of the smaller packaging.

I also miss the days of sub $10/lb. sliced brisket at my local favorite BBQ joint, too.  

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 11:28:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#28]
Ink to Video -

https://rumble.com/v2q97yo-webinar-kinetic-war-on-the-u.s.-home-front-the-ccps-plans-to-attack-america.html

https://presentdangerchina.org/webinar-kinetic-war-on-the-u-s-home-front-the-ccps-plans-to-attack-america/

Eyewitness accounts of large numbers of unaccompanied, fighting-age men who appear to be fit, similarly equipped and moving in groups through Latin America, across what was once the United States’ southern border and disappearing into our nation raises a profoundly important question: If the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is actually preparing to complete its longstanding “unrestricted warfare” aimed at taking down the USA with a violent military conflict, is its dictator, Xi Jinping, setting the stage for attacks not just on Taiwan and our Indo-Pacific allies, but ones that would strike decisively in our homeland, as well?

This CPDC webinar addresses the evidence that by some estimates 5 battalions worth of what may be People’s Liberation Army special operations personnel – roughly 5,000 men – have been insinuated into this country in organized units over the past few months and continuing today.

It also examines: the doctrinal basis for surprise Chinese attacks in our rear; the vulnerabilities in this country that would likely be targeted and exploited; and those who, in addition to possible recently arrived military elements, might undertake such missions including: Ministry of State Security spies; “Overseas Police” and those they coercively control; and/or other Chinese assets in place, like “businessmen,” scientists and researchers or some of the PRC’s 300,000 students in this country.

Moderator:

- Frank Gaffney, Founder and Executive Chairman, Center for Security Policy; Vice Chairman, Committee on the Present Danger: China

Panelists:

- Michael Yon, Former Green Beret, combat correspondent, author, photographer – Topic: “Knock, Knock: Who’s There in the Darien Gap: The PLA?”

- Todd Bensman, Author, “Overrun: How Joe Biden Unleashed the Greatest Border Crisis in U.S. History“ and “America’s Covert Border War: The Untold Story of the Nation’s Battle to Prevent Jihadist Infiltration” – Topic: “They Say They’re from China: An Eyewitness Account of Men with Problematic Characteristics Entering America Daily”

- Richard Fisher, Senior Fellow for Asia, International Assessment and Strategy Center; and author, “China’s Military Modernization: Building for Global and Regional Reach”  – Topic: “Chinese Military Doctrine: Surprise, Deception and Insurgency”

- J.R. Nyquist, Author, “Origins of the Fourth World War,” essayist at JR Nyquist.blog JRNyquist.blog – Topic: “Communist Playbook: What the Top Soviet Military Defector to America Revealed about the Kremlin’s Plan for Attacking America’s Homefront”

- LTC Tommy Waller, USMC Reserves (Ret.), President, Center for Security Policy, Director, Secure the Grid Coalition  – Topic: “America the Vulnerable: What Would the CCP Target Here – and How Do We Prepare for and Defeat Such Attacks?”

- Brian T. Kennedy, Chairman, Committee on the Present Danger: China; President of American Strategy Group; Former President, Claremont Institute – Topic: Deterring the CCP: Disabusing Xi Jinping that He Can Wage War Against Us with Impunity”

View Quote

If you don’t have time to watch the above video seminar, take at least 9.3 minutes to watch this video (quicker if you accelerate the play speed).  There are ways to prepare for this right now, or at least lessen the blow.

https://rumble.com/v2q98l8-ltc-tommy-waller-america-must-protect-its-grid-security-from-potential-sabo.html

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 11:37:34 PM EDT
[#29]

[size=4][b]

Olivarez says staffers heard “eight rounds of gunfire” coming from south of the Rio Grande, near an area where several migrant camps are located along the Rio Grande.

https://www.borderreport.com/news/top-stories/south-texas-schools-put-in-lockdown-after-gun-battle-south-of-border/

View Quote

8 rounds of gunfire?  Do they mean 8 rounds fired, or 8 volleys of gunfire totaling 100 or more shots?  

Because one is a typical summer evening in some parts of town and the other is somewhat exhilarating.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 11:39:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: darg508] [#30]
Ink to Video -

Moderator:

Panelists:

View Quote

That is exactly what will happen. China can’t afford a direct confrontation with the US so they have to weaken us first before they get active around Taiwan. They have to cause so much trouble on the continental US that we can’t take care of stuff elsewhere. That will be a fun time when it comes.

ETA: the quote and my text got messed up
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 11:51:07 PM EDT
[#31]

8 rounds of gunfire?  Do they mean 8 rounds fired, or 8 volleys of gunfire totaling 100 or more shots?  

Because one is a typical summer evening in some parts of town and the other is somewhat exhilarating.
View All Quotes

[size=4][b]

Today?  Probably a car backfiring would be enough.  I just remember the running gun battle that happened in Matamoros about 10 or so years ago.  I also have a friend that did a site survey to the telco building in Laredo and saw several pockmarks in the building made by gunfire originating in Mexico.  That was sometime around 2008.

The closest border I live by is I.T. (Indian Territory) so take that for what it’s worth but I’d say this is somewhat a common occurrence, so not really out of the normal down along the southern border.

I guess that should be alarming enough,  though.

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 11:56:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By darg508:

That is exactly what will happen. China can’t afford a direct confrontation with the US so they have to weaken us first before they get active around Taiwan. They have to cause so much trouble on the continental US that we can’t take care of stuff elsewhere. That will be a fun time when it comes.

View Quote

I think your right.  Still watching as I write this but this is a very informative video.

I Know @Nailcrusher will watch this at some point.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 9:21:32 AM EDT
[#33]

I think your right.  Still watching as I write this but this is a very informative video.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By darg508:

Thanks. Will definitely be watching. Just watched the 9 minute clip focusing on the electric grid. Interesting hearing him specifically mention the Metcalf power station attack. That was a professionally planned attack. For anyone not familiar read this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalf_sniper_attack
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 10:50:36 AM EDT
[#34]

I don’t have firsthand knowledge of all items on the list but the ones I do are definitely worthy of being on that list.  

I have become addicted to Walmart chocolate chip cookies since COVID.  There’s a lot about Walmart I don’t like but their bakery dept. isn’t one of them.  I think they’re pretty good considering….

Packaging has shrunk considerably as well as an increase in prices on top of the smaller packaging.

I also miss the days of sub $10/lb. sliced brisket at my local favorite BBQ joint, too.  

View All Quotes

1.   Mack & Cheese
2.   Ham
4.   Cookies
6.   Dairy
7.   Sweets
9.   Cereals
10. Bakery Products
12. Crackers
13. Potato Chips
14. Microwave Popcorn
16. Coffee Creamer
17. Shortening
18. Non-Alcoholic Drinks
20. Fried Foods

I was just reading an article about the Florida orange crop being the worst in several decades. In addition to the hurricane last year that tore up a lot of orchards, there is also some kind of blight-like disease running rampant. The article seemed to be saying that although orange juice prices may only increase a few percent, whole orange prices are going to skyrocket due to availability (or lack thereof).
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:27:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#35]
Perhaps Tommy has nailed exactly why no one has stood up to resist what’s going on today?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UCMMHKU84fQ

Link Posted: 5/27/2023 12:13:20 PM EDT
[#36]
If you don’t have time to watch the above video seminar, take at least 9.3 minutes to watch this video (quicker if you accelerate the play speed).  There are ways to prepare for this right now, or at least lessen the blow.

https://rumble.com/v2q98l8-ltc-tommy-waller-america-must-protect-its-grid-security-from-potential-sabo.html
View Quote

My main takeaway from this is a pair of statistics:

1). From Jan. 20, 2010 through 2019, there were 578 physical attacks on our electrical grid infrastructure.  Not weather events. These include physical attacks only.

2) Extend that to September of 2022, and the number rises to 919.  By the way, that doesn’t include the October 2022 attack on the North Carolina substation that left residents without power for some weeks.

Frankly, I had no idea there were so many.

57.8 attacks per year for 1st 10 years
113 attacks per year for last 2.75 years

You don’t have to be a conspiracy theorist to see where this is headed.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 12:48:52 PM EDT
[#37]

Panama Canal Draft Restrictions Could Halt Coastal Shift

Panama Canal Draft Restrictions Could Halt Coastal Shift

What Biden should do to stop China from controlling Panama Canal
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/what-biden-should-stop-china-controlling-panama-canal

Why is this Central American Country SO Chinese? ????????
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 5:19:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Any more info about/from the girl in the YouTube video a few pages back that was contacted by a Chinese owned company wanting to buy her entire inventory of military gear? Then, wanted it shipped to an address in Oregon.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:00:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Due to a uncontrollable situation, I’ve pretty much been closed off from the rest of the world for the past few days.  Outside of Ken Paxton’s impeachment and a few other things, I’m mostly unaware of what I’ve missed and what I haven’t missed.

There are definitely some major benefits to being in the dark in regards to news & worldly events.  

Ignorance can indeed be bliss…until it isn’t.

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:01:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Big news you may or may not have heard…

?? The BRICS Bloc's Expansion: Saudi Arabia To Join In 2023

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:07:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Silas:
Any more info about/from the girl in the YouTube video a few pages back that was contacted by a Chinese owned company wanting to buy her entire inventory of military gear? Then, wanted it shipped to an address in Oregon.
View Quote

I posted that originally. Haven’t seen anything else. I don’t subscribe to her channel on YouTube though. That was just a video I ran across randomly.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:20:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Anyone looking for a job in New Jersey?

Refugee Resettlement Volunteer

RESPONSIBILITIES:

Assist casework staff with reception services to clients, including setting up apartments for new arrivals; assisting clients with application for Social Security and state ID cards; teaching clients how to cash checks and use public transportation; accompanying clients to medical appointments, grocery shopping, and school enrollment.

Help clients prepare and understand forms and paperwork.

Facilitate group orientations to ensure clients have a good understanding of the Reception and Placement (R&P) program – (IRC will provide training to volunteer)

Assist staff with sorting and filing of documents and case files.

Ensure client success with a strong emphasis on empowerment through high quality service that supports clients to thrive in their community.

Adhere to IRC policies, particularly those related to confidentiality and client privacy.

Display sensitivity to cultural and personality differences of refugee clients. Respect their beliefs and values.

Perform reception duties such as greeting visitors to the office and connecting them to appropriate staff.

Other related duties as assigned, including answering and directing incoming phone calls.

Provide translation and interpretation when necessary.

REQUIREMENTS:

High school diploma or undergraduate level preferred.

Languages desired but not required: French, Spanish, Arabic, Dari/Farsi, Pashto, Kiswahili or Kinyarwanda.

Strong desire to help refugees rebuild their lives in New Jersey.

Ability to work independently and with high attention to detail.

Competency in Microsoft Office, data tracking, and file management.

Excellent attention to detail and effective communication skills.

Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment.

Patience, understanding, flexibility, and an unceasingly positive attitude.

Willing to learn about IRC history, philosophy, global work, and local efforts.

Willing to adhere to IRC volunteer and workplace policies.

Able to transport clients locally by public transportation. Transporting clients by car is a plus.

https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=b1aaab1d0857b7a8
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:33:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Wild and interesting information From David Dubyne that you probably won’t hear anywhere else…

Climate Change Lockdowns beginning somewhere in the world as early as Aug./Sept. of this year?

(1/2) Summer Forecast 2023: Climate Lockdowns Ahead Due to Natural Catastrophes

(2/2) Summer Forecast 2023: Climate Lockdowns Ahead Due to Natural Catastrophes

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:38:24 AM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:47:04 AM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 11:52:34 AM EDT
[#46]

RESPONSIBILITIES:

Assist casework staff with reception services to clients, including setting up apartments for new arrivals; assisting clients with application for Social Security and state ID cards; teaching clients how to cash checks and use public transportation; accompanying clients to medical appointments, grocery shopping, and school enrollment.

Facilitate group orientations to ensure clients have a good understanding of the Reception and Placement (R&P) program – (IRC will provide training to volunteer)

Ensure client success with a strong emphasis on empowerment through high quality service that supports clients to thrive in their community.

Adhere to IRC policies, particularly those related to confidentiality and client privacy.

Display sensitivity to cultural and personality differences of refugee clients. Respect their beliefs and values.

Perform reception duties such as greeting visitors to the office and connecting them to appropriate staff.

Other related duties as assigned, including answering and directing incoming phone calls.

REQUIREMENTS:

Languages desired but not required: French, Spanish, Arabic, Dari/Farsi, Pashto, Kiswahili or Kinyarwanda.

Able to transport clients locally by public transportation. Transporting clients by car is a plus.

View Quote

Wow!  That is quite a required resume for someone you expect to work for free.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 12:14:29 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

RESPONSIBILITIES:

REQUIREMENTS:

I suspect it’s a gateway into Federally funded position.  Even though Republicans hold the pursestrings, money will still flow to these government agencies.

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 7:20:06 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

I don't think it's institutionalized cowardice at all. It's the Chicom control of the upper echelons of our .gov that is doing this. On purpose.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 8:32:16 PM EDT
[#49]

I don't think it's institutionalized cowardice at all. It's the Chicom control of the upper echelons of our .gov that is doing this. On purpose.
View All Quotes

I guess the question is how far down the ranks does the collaboration go?   Probably deeper than anyone wants to admit.  I can see those levels being built further back than Obama, too.  Obama may have just been the one to put it all into action.  His “five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America” speech was made with full confidence of it happening and happening soon.

Link Posted: 5/31/2023 8:28:42 AM EDT
[#50]

Page / 322
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top