BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 311
Link Posted: 8/11/2024 7:46:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

These people are insane.  The Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GUup-jRaMAAyr-y?format=jpg&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GUukYoqXIAA01Rt?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote

Will this alleged drone attack against a nuclear power plant be the excuse needed to convince the world they had no choice but to respond with a tactical NW?  

TBD.
Link Posted: 8/12/2024 9:51:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Different country, same playbook.

Link Posted: 8/12/2024 2:42:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Jeremy from the Quartering Wasn't Lying About McDonald's
Link Posted: 8/12/2024 3:46:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Prezboi44:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwp0tgiyO9k
View Quote

There’s probably a good reason why Taco Bell was used in Demolition Man instead of McDonald’s.  It’s been years since I’ve been to either one, though.

Nearly 80% of Americans now see fast food as a 'luxury,' survey says

https://abc7.com/post/80-americans-now-fast-food-luxury-new-lendingtree/14888208/

Link Posted: 8/12/2024 3:54:10 PM EDT
[#5]
An hour to go….maybe?

Link Posted: 8/12/2024 4:02:44 PM EDT
[#6]

US SENDING MORE NAVAL ASSETS TO MIDDLE EAST

United States Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin has ordered the USS Abraham Lincoln aircraft carrier strike group to move more rapidly to the Middle East and deployed guided missile submarine USS Georgia to the region.

The USS Abraham Lincoln will move from the Asian Pacific to the Middle East, replacing the USS Theodore Roosevelt.

Per a press release by the Department of Defense Sunday, Secretary Austin told Israel’s Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant the moves are being made in order to “defend Israel,” and said that Austin “noted the strengthening of U.S. military force posture and capabilities throughout the Middle East in light of escalating regional tensions.”

PHILIPPINES: CHINA USED FLARES AGAINST AIRCRAFT

Saturday, the Philippines and China traded barbs over an air force incident near the Scarborough Shoal, which is claimed by both. Two Chinese aircraft moved ahead of a Philippine aircraft near the shoal and dropped flares in its path during a patrol operation.

"We have hardly started to calm the waters, and it is already worrying that there could be instability in our airspace," the Philippines’ President Ferdinand Macros Jr. said in a statement.

A Philippine security official told the Associated Press the Chinese jets flew at a “very close distance” to the Philippines’ turbo-prop plane, and “put the lives of our pilots in real risk and danger.” Another source told the AP that at least eight flares were released.

“The dropping of flares in the path of the Philippine Air Force’s NC-212i is an affront to our sovereignty. The Philippines has always advocated for peaceful and diplomatic solutions to territorial disputes with China and this incident undermines our efforts in de-escalating unnecessary tensions,” said Philippine Senate President Pro Tempore Jinggoy Estrada.

China’s Southern Theater Command said in a statement over the weekend that “the on-site operation was professional, standardized, legitimate and justified.”  It also said that the Philippine aircraft intruded upon a training exercise that involved the use of flares.

CHINA ISSUES STATEMENTS OF SUPPORT FOR IRAN

China’s Foreign Minister Wang Yi said Sunday that Beijing supports Iran’s efforts to defend its “sovereignty, security and national dignity.”

In a phone call with Iran’s acting Foreign Minister, Wang also denounced the assassination of Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran. The killing "directly undermined the Gaza ceasefire negotiation process and undermined regional peace and stability,” he said. "China supports Iran in defending its sovereignty, security and national dignity in accordance with the law, and in its efforts to maintain regional peace and stability and stands ready to maintain close communication with Iran.”

BELARUS SAYS UKRAINE’S DRONES ENTERED AIRSPACE

Belarus says it deployed additional troops near its border with Ukraine Saturday, after announcing that drones had violated its airspace.

Belarussian President Alexander Lukashenko said that air defenses had destroyed “about a dozen” Ukrainian drones that were believed to be supporting Ukraine’s ongoing incursion into Russia.

"I don't understand why Ukraine had to do this. We have to look into it," BelTA news quoted him as saying. "But we have... made ourselves clear and conveyed to them that any provocation will not go unanswered."

Ukraine has not commented on the drone incursion, and said it is not seeing a build-up of forces.

"In the last few days, we have not recorded any movement or build-up of Belarusian forces, (including) various units, equipment and personnel near our border," Andriy Demchenko, spokesman for Ukraine's border guard service said Monday.

UKRAINE ACKNOWLEDGES MOVE INTO RUSSIA

Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky has acknowledged his military’s cross-border incursion into Russia, saying that the move was made to “restore justice” and put “pressure on the aggressor.”

"Today, I received several reports from Commander-in-Chief Syrskyi regarding the front lines and our actions to push the war onto the aggressor's territory," he said Saturday. "Ukraine is proving that it can indeed restore justice and is ensuring the exact kind of pressure that is needed - pressure on the aggressor."

He also said that Russia had launched about 2,000 strikes into Ukraine using the Kursk region over the summer, and these actions required a response.

Monday, Russian President Vladimir Putin said that the Ukrainian forces invaded Russia “with the help of his Western masters.” Authorities also ordered evacuations in Krasnaya Yaruga district in the nearby Belgorod region.

Russian forces have been seen digging trenches near the Kursk nuclear facility, which is about 50 kilometers from areas currently held by Ukraine.

US DELINQUENCY RATES RISING

Per data released by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, credit card debt reached a record high in Q2 2024, and delinquencies increased across several sectors. Those sectors include auto loans, credit cards, mortgages, and HE revolving. Only student loans saw declining delinquencies.

The Fed also found that “as of June, 3.2% of outstanding debt was in some stage of delinquency… over the last year, approximately 9.1% of credit card balances and 8.0% of auto loan balances transitioned into delinquency.”

"I wish I could say I was surprised, but I'm not," Mark Elliot, chief customer officer of LendingClub told CNET. "One of the things we have seen over the last several years is an uptick in consumers' reliance on credit cards, largely driven not by unemployment, as we've seen in the past, but by inflation and making ends meet day to day."

The full Fed report can be read here: https://newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/Interactives/householdcredit/data/pdf/HHDC_2024Q2.pdf?sc_lang=en
Link Posted: 8/12/2024 4:10:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#7]

Xi Jinping has not shown his face for a long time and is said to be on vacation in Beidaihe.

Citing two Vietnamese officials and a Hanoi-based diplomat, Reuters reported today (August 12) that Vietnamese leader To Lam, who was just promoted to General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam in early August, is scheduled to arrive in China on August 18 and meet with Xi Jinping and other Chinese officials during a two-day visit.

So we can wait and see what happens when To Lam arrives.

Important! Exclusive Finding: Evidence of @CCTV Faking Video of Xi Jinping’s Meeting with Timor-Leste President

A few days ago, someone mentioned that the CCTV video of Xi Jinping's meeting with the President of Timor-Leste was faked, but I didn't pay much attention at the time. Today, after carefully analyzing the video, I found evidence supporting this claim.

Please look at these four screenshots:

Image 1: The first second of the video shows a wide shot, revealing a tripod (I'm not sure what's on top of it, so let's call it a tripod) behind the door behind Xi Jinping.

Image 2: At the fourth second of the video, and in several close-up shots of Xi Jinping that follow, the tripod is missing.

Image 3: In the shot of Wang Yi sitting next to Xi Jinping, the tripod is also missing from the door behind him. From approximately 32 to 52 seconds into the video, the camera pans across the six CCP officials on Xi Jinping’s right. Both corners of the door have no tripod, as shown in the opening shot.

Image 4: Around 52 to 63 seconds into the video, when the camera pans across the five CCP officials on Xi Jinping's left, the tripod reappears.

Additionally, the 4-minute 49-second-long video report features only the announcer reading a script, with no live audio, which is quite strange for a TV news report.

Therefore, my conclusion is that the video was filmed in at least two separate sessions. The close-up shots of Xi Jinping and the shots panning from Wang Yi to Hua Chunying were either reshoots or filmed in advance, and not during the actual meeting.

I will place the CCTV video and download link in the comment section for everyone to verify.
Link Posted: 8/12/2024 4:16:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Déjà vu.

Link Posted: 8/12/2024 6:47:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Alacran:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJdO9VM2usU

FAMILY INDICTED | Government Agencies "Maliciously Target" South Dakota Family Ranchers.

View Quote

"This should have EVERYONE very concerned." | RANCHERS INDICTED UPDATE 1950 SURVEY

This should have EVERYONE very concerned." | RANCHERS INDICTED UPDATE 1950 SURVEY

Link Posted: 8/12/2024 9:26:06 PM EDT
[#10]
The Whitney Webb videos, the flood of movies postings, some real and some obviously fake, and tonight with fake Elon Musk/ Donald Trump interview channels, all disappearing along with the whole channel accounts, this coming October and beyond the election is going to be flooded with false/fake news to spur some reaction or a reaction to a real action that takes place.  That’s my speculation.  Something is definitely in the works with all of these mysterious posts along with the Youtube censors and observers dropping the ball thus far, lately.

Instead of blanket censorship, I am having YouTube bury all my actual interviews/content with videos that use short, out of context clips from interviews to promote things I would never and have never said. Below is what happens when you search my name on YouTube, every single one is a scammy video using my words and likeness to shill everything from shitcoins to insane predictions I'd never make. Collectively, they have gotten millions of views.
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 12:14:47 AM EDT
[#11]
This is happening in Australia

Digital ID legislation in Australia links the online user accounts with a camera that uses facial ID technology to verify that the proper identity of the person at the computer matches the online user account that’s posting at the time.

Our Dystopian Future of Digital Prisons

Our Dystopian Future of Digital Prisons

The ink is not even dry on Minister Gallagher's Digital ID Bill, yet abuses are already surfacing. Digital ID is supposed to be voluntary, with an alternative method of identification available, however this is not happening.  Federal and State Government departments, alongside crony corporations, are mandating Digital IDs and failing to offer paper alternatives. This blatant disregard for their own legislation reveals the government's true intention: to force everyone to get a Digital ID for greater control.

Thanks to Minister Gallagher and Prime Minister Albanese, we're falling into a dystopian future of digital prisons.
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 9:00:12 AM EDT
[#12]

There’s probably a good reason why Taco Bell was used in Demolition Man instead of McDonald’s.  It’s been years since I’ve been to either one, though.

https://abc7.com/post/80-americans-now-fast-food-luxury-new-lendingtree/14888208/

View Quote

I guess it depends on what you see as fast food. I like a burger from 5 Guys or Smash Burger once in a while. I guess those are fast food. I don't eat McD's Taco Hell etc. and certainly don't condider them luxury
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 9:10:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Poster in another thread calls this a " BS Doomer thread ".  I call it a portal to reality , the world is a dangerous place and awareness is crucial .
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 9:35:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Fantomas] [#14]
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Yep-another-I-just-got-laid-off-thread/5-2742265/

from futurerancher

I found out today that the company I work for downsizing and about 20 of us are getting let go (Ag Biological sector). The downturn in AG is real and it's going to take some time to find another gig.

To make matters worse, we just closed on our dream house and property two weeks ago. It needs a little work before moving in so we haven't listed our current house as we didn't want to get caught in between. We have a large family and being without housing would be a disaster for the kids, especially with school right around the corner. We have a little money saved up but this happening now to us was a worst case scenario. We are both just sick about it. I am the sole income provider so the pressure will be on. I have never applied for Unemployment so any tips there would be much appreciated.

I'm not entirely sure why I am posting this here but needed to vent.

FJB/FKH

saw this is GD figures it may be a good spot to post

Link Posted: 8/13/2024 9:44:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: exponentialpi] [#15]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Yep-another-I-just-got-laid-off-thread/5-2742265/

from futurerancher

I found out today that the company I work for downsizing and about 20 of us are getting let go (Ag Biological sector). The downturn in AG is real and it's going to take some time to find another gig.

To make matters worse, we just closed on our dream house and property two weeks ago. It needs a little work before moving in so we haven't listed our current house as we didn't want to get caught in between. We have a large family and being without housing would be a disaster for the kids, especially with school right around the corner. We have a little money saved up but this happening now to us was a worst case scenario. We are both just sick about it. I am the sole income provider so the pressure will be on. I have never applied for Unemployment so any tips there would be much appreciated.

FJB/FKH

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

from futurerancher

FJB/FKH

There is another one from last week too.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2741724_One-year-laid-off-as-of-today-the-9th-.html

Originally Posted By phatmax:
IT project management / product management / infrastructure

Got RIF'd with 8 others from a small company doing medical research work and data sales.

I have spent the last year sending resumes, working with teams of recruiters and networking. I will ramping up the networking in person side of things as nothing else has been working. Only a smattering of interviews.

Just read that over 126,000 tech jobs have been cut this year alone. (Probably more)

Lots of competition and I am in a currently much maligned demographic.

It has been a horrible time for the job search, though there have been silver linings. Being out of work has allowed us to help care for ailing relatives and recovering from surgery relatives. We have helped family members with moving and logistics.

I have helped neighbors with their calamities and life changing events.

I have helped good friends finish a barn, dry-in a house they are building for their Dad, and finish a carriage house apartment for the same Dad after he had a stroke. Some monetary benefit there for me, but without my current freedom, they would be waiting months for completion.  Time they don't have.

Also teaching my daughter how to drive and repairing/maintaining our vehicles and saving thousands versus the shop.

Doing a little trading and selling to help get by, but not enough for sure.

I have reduced my minimum pay to 30% less than I was making, which is the same as what I was making 10+ years ago. Still no real bites.

Some large corporate jobs I have been submitted for multiple times, but those only interview TWO people each round. One job has been open for over 6 months, with probably 4-6 rounds of interviews, so ~12 interviews out of likely thousands of resumes.  They still haven't filled the position.  

It has been a surreal year and I hope it changes soon.

Link Posted: 8/13/2024 9:48:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:
Poster in another thread calls this a " BS Doomer thread ".  I call it a portal to reality , the world is a dangerous place and awareness is crucial .
View Quote

Lots of people are wearing rose colored glasses. They don’t want to accept reality.
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 10:22:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

I guess it depends on what you see as fast food. I like a burger from 5 Guys or Smash Burger once in a while. I guess those are fast food. I don't eat McD's Taco Hell etc. and certainly don't condider them luxury
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zeekh:

I’ve never been to Five Guys or Smash Burger.  There’s always been other proven choices in North Texas for gourmet burger places like Fuddruckers or just several individually owned burger places.  For franchises, I’ve always thought of McDonald’s as a bottom tier choice.  I liked their pre Obama fries and used to get their Chicken McNuggets with honey every once in a while but that stopped when I saw and article that it was basically chicken sludge.  I always referred to it as particle-board chicken, so I kinda knew what I was getting but the sludge thing ended it for me.  

Taco Bell used to have some decent menu items but they eliminated things like a grilled fajita burrito around covid so I haven’t been back since.  Sit-down mexican restaurants used to be really good and pretty cheap pre covid.  Covid changed so much in the food industry.  It killed off several chinese restaurants in my area.  Of course, prices have risen so much since.

The big luxury food item that I see now is BBQ.  $30 for lunch used to be considered outrageous 10-15 years ago but now, that’s on the cheaper side at some places if you don’t want to still be hungry after eating.
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 10:32:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:
View Quote

Many of those that hang out in the Trump threads have also trolled this thread at times, mainly as a dig towards me. In many ways, this thread was just a continuation of my Australia tyranny thread that got archived a little after I started this thread.

I jokingly referred to myself as “a red-pill popping MFer” in the other thread, but lately, those pills have been more on the shade of black than red.

Link Posted: 8/13/2024 10:47:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2741724_One-year-laid-off-as-of-today-the-9th-.html

View All Quotes

from futurerancher

FJB/FKH

Got RIF'd with 8 others from a small company doing medical research work and data sales.

I have spent the last year sending resumes, working with teams of recruiters and networking. I will ramping up the networking in person side of things as nothing else has been working. Only a smattering of interviews.

Just read that over 126,000 tech jobs have been cut this year alone. (Probably more)

It has been a horrible time for the job search, though there have been silver linings. Being out of work has allowed us to help care for ailing relatives and recovering from surgery relatives. We have helped family members with moving and logistics.

I have helped good friends finish a barn, dry-in a house they are building for their Dad, and finish a carriage house apartment for the same Dad after he had a stroke. Some monetary benefit there for me, but without my current freedom, they would be waiting months for completion.  Time they don't have.

Also teaching my daughter how to drive and repairing/maintaining our vehicles and saving thousands versus the shop.

I have reduced my minimum pay to 30% less than I was making, which is the same as what I was making 10+ years ago. Still no real bites.

Some large corporate jobs I have been submitted for multiple times, but those only interview TWO people each round. One job has been open for over 6 months, with probably 4-6 rounds of interviews, so ~12 interviews out of likely thousands of resumes.  They still haven't filled the position.  

I saw an interview around last Thanksgiving with Danielle DiMartino Booth saying we’d been in recession since September and warned of coming layoffs in 2024 starting around February, specifically in Tech & Healthcare.  She certainly hit the tech prediction correctly.

A friend sent me this article a few days ago.  It’s pretty sobering.

A comprehensive list of 2024 tech layoffs

From major layoffs at Tesla, Amazon and Microsoft to small fintech startups and apps

https://techcrunch.com/2024/08/08/tech-layoffs-2024-list/
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 10:53:37 AM EDT
[#20]
More from Senator Malcolm Roberts in Australia.  Western Alliances are in trouble.

Australia's Fuel Stock Shortfall: Current Crude Oil Reserves at Just 53 Days

Australia's Fuel Stock Shortfall: Current Crude Oil Reserves at Just 53 Days

In the event a war breaks out or our shipping routes are blocked, Australia is screwed with practically all of our local refineries out of business.

At the May Senate Estimates, I asked the Department of Climate Change, Energy, the Environment and Water (DCCEEW) for a detailed breakdown of current fuel stocks, specifically how much is finished liquid fuel versus crude oil. Ms Svarcas indicated she will provide these figures on notice and at the same time, will clarify how crude oil is reported under the Minimum Stockholding Obligation (MSO).

I then inquired about the latest figure for Australia’s crude oil stock relative to the International Energy Agency (IEA) requirement of 90 days. Ms Svarcas confirmed that the current figure is 53 days and includes all fuels and refined products in Australian waters. This stock does not include the Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) stock, avoiding double counting between IEA and MSO measures.  Ms Svarcas noted that "consumption cover days" are reported monthly on their website and are publicly available.  She added that these figures indicate how long the stock will last based on average consumption, giving a clear view of Australia's fuel supply.

It was a big surprise to discover that Australia had sold its 1.7 million barrels of oil from the US strategic reserve. While it was never a good idea to have a national reserve held on the other side of the world, the secrecy with which the sale was done in response to Ukraine is concerning.
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 11:06:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Video:

Wide Awake Media

@wideawake_media

Australian senator Ralph Babet: "The people that you elect to run your country are puppets."

"The people behind the scenes that pull those strings—they don't have your best interests at heart."

"These authoritarian tyrants want nothing but to see you be a serf, be a slave, be a peasant, while they sit at the top of the pinnacle of power."

"So do not be complacent. Get active... make your voice heard. Because the West—all of the West—is looking down a barrel right now."

Credit:
@senatorbabet

@SoniaPoulton

@tntradiolive

Link Posted: 8/13/2024 11:09:33 AM EDT
[#22]
4Q of 2024 is gonna be lit.

Trump Campaign Alleged Email Hack Tied to Growing Global Conflict

The Trump campaign says it has been hacked. It’s alleging that an Iranian hacker group stole internal memos, including a 270-page dossier on Republican vice presidential nominee Sen. JD Vance. Then, the alleged Iranian hackers leaked these documents to Politico. The breach follows recent warnings from the Director of National Intelligence, as well as Microsoft, that Iran was trying to tamper with U.S. elections. This recent breach is much broader than just campaign interference, as global conflicts rise around the growing axis of Iran, China, and Russia.
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 11:19:09 AM EDT
[#23]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYm_hJ7UP3g

The Trump campaign says it has been hacked. It’s alleging that an Iranian hacker group stole internal memos, including a 270-page dossier on Republican vice presidential nominee Sen. JD Vance. Then, the alleged Iranian hackers leaked these documents to Politico. The breach follows recent warnings from the Director of National Intelligence, as well as Microsoft, that Iran was trying to tamper with U.S. elections. This recent breach is much broader than just campaign interference, as global conflicts rise around the growing axis of Iran, China, and Russia.
View Quote

They always tell you what they're going to do before they do it.

Link Posted: 8/13/2024 11:28:20 AM EDT
[#24]

Video:

Wide Awake Media

@wideawake_media

Australian senator Ralph Babet: "The people that you elect to run your country are puppets."

"The people behind the scenes that pull those strings—they don't have your best interests at heart."

"These authoritarian tyrants want nothing but to see you be a serf, be a slave, be a peasant, while they sit at the top of the pinnacle of power."

"So do not be complacent. Get active... make your voice heard. Because the West—all of the West—is looking down a barrel right now."

Credit:
@senatorbabet

@SoniaPoulton

@tntradiolive

View Quote

Full interview starts at 39:00 mark, if anyone is interested.  There are some great people in other countries who are fighting the good fight.  They are on the front lines of this battle, a place where we may find ourselves at sooner that we realize.  

I find it very inspirational to listen to these individuals.  Never stop fighting, no matter the odds.

Link Posted: 8/13/2024 11:44:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Former11BRAVO] [#25]
Oh, man.

This shit really is out of control.

The Maude family story should scare the hell out of every property owner in the country.

As should the theft of the YT channel's content and its replacement with fraudulent postings.

Then, there was the DDOS of Musk's Trump interview last night - not to mention, the threats to Musk from the EU about Trump's comments certainly being "misinformation".

It's not even clown world anymore. It's evil world.

ETA: I thought I'd refreshed the page before commenting. So much else has been posted since...
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 11:45:51 AM EDT
[#26]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GU0sIVyWkAA7mBI?format=jpg&name=large

View All Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYm_hJ7UP3g

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GU0sIVyWkAA7mBI?format=jpg&name=large

Very true, which is why I think we should take these warning seriously.

For several years now, they’ve also strongly hinted at cyber attacks that knock out the power grid for an extended time.  I think we’re already within a 9 to 12 month window of that possible occurring.  That alone would require an enormous amount of preparation in order to be adequately prepared, and that doesn’t even begin to address the other dominos that would surely fall afterwards.

Link Posted: 8/13/2024 12:12:29 PM EDT
[#27]
59 minute video:

https://www.crisisinvesting.com/p/mass-migration-vp-candidates-secret

Mass Migration, VP Candidates, Secret Societies, Family Leadership - Doug Casey's Take [ep#340]

Today, Doug Casey and I pick up on Michael Yon’s view that the mass migration into the west is a tactic of war.

A look at local headlines and reports from friends in Denver, my former home town, reveals the increasing presence of Venezuelan gangs. We discuss a particular case where these gangs have taken over an entire apartment complex and turned it into a crime den.

Doug shares his personal experience of the violent unrest in America between 1968-1972 where 4,000 bombs were detonated in acts of terror. How much different will what’s coming be from what the US experienced during those chaotic years?

And we answer a frequent question from members of phyle, our private member group. How do you do when your spouse or family aren’t on board with your plan to navigate the difficulties ahead?

00:00 Introduction to Migration as a Tactic of War

00:05 Venezuelan Gangs in Denver

00:34 High Trust Societies' Response to Crime

01:11 Historical Context of Social Unrest

01:32 Discussion on Michael Yon’s Interview

03:23 Concerns About U.S. Leadership and Foreign Policy

05:20 Impact of Venezuelan Gangs on Local Communities

09:48 Comparisons to Historical Crime Waves

18:09 Financial Instability and Social Consequences

19:10 Political Predictions and Betting Markets

22:23 Questions from the Community

30:46 Controversial Opinions on JD Vance

32:24 Political Comparisons and Concerns

33:19 Discussion on Minnesota Flag and Free Speech

34:56 Nigel Farage and Political Integrity

36:29 Interest Rates and Inflation Debate

39:41 Exploring Argentina's Best Places to Live

42:18 Accredited Investors and Private Placements

44:27 Geopolitical Theories: Heartland vs Rimland

47:39 Secret Societies and Deep State Clubs

50:54 Family Preparedness and Relocation

58:46 Concluding Thoughts and Future Speculations

Link Posted: 8/13/2024 12:23:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:
Oh, man.

This shit really is out of control.

The Maude family story should scare the hell out of every property owner in the country.

As should the theft of the YT channel's content and its replacement with fraudulent postings.

Then, there was the DDOS of Musk's Trump interview last night - not to mention, the threats to Musk from the EU about Trump's comments certainly being "misinformation".

It's not even clown world anymore. It's evil world.

ETA: I thought I'd refreshed the page before commenting. So much else has been posted since...
View Quote

This, the downturn of the economy mixed with imminent domain, property & asset taxes, etc…, I’m beginning to see how the “You will own nothing” part could potentially happen on a wide scale.  I’m just not seeing how the “and you will be happy” part  could happen…or if I ever will.
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 1:03:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Wow!

Link Posted: 8/13/2024 1:13:07 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 8/13/2024 1:29:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tomac] [#31]

This, the downturn of the economy mixed with imminent domain, property & asset taxes, etc…, I’m beginning to see how the “You will own nothing” part could potentially happen on a wide scale.  I’m just not seeing how the “and you will be happy” part  could happen…or if I ever will.
View Quote

You will be happy with your loss of liberties and property or you will be sent to 're-education' until you are...

ETA: I am grateful for this thread as a source of information, thx!
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 1:31:10 PM EDT
[#32]

US, ISRAEL BELIEVE IRAN RETALIATION LIKELY IN COMING DAYS

White House National Security spokesman John Kirby told reporters Monday that the US is prepared for what might be significant attacks by Iran and its proxies. Kirby said that the US believes those attacks could come this week.

"We share the same concerns and expectations that our Israeli counterparts have with respect to potential timing here. Could be this week," Kirby told media. "We have to be prepared for what could be a significant set of attacks.”

"We obviously don't want to see Israel have to defend itself against another onslaught, like they did in April. But, if that's what comes at them, we will continue to help them defend themselves," Kirby said.

Israel’s intelligence community updated its assessment on the potential for attacks, saying that Iran will directly strike Israel and those attacks are likely to begin within the next several days. The country put its military on high alert Monday for the first time this month citing attack preparations by Iran and Hezbollah.

MANILA DOUBLES DOWN: MORE AIR PATROLS IN DISPUTED AREAS

The Philippines will increase monitoring above disputed areas in the South China Sea, including the Scarborough Shoal, after a recent incident in which Chinese jets released flares ahead of a Philippine aircraft.

The Philippine National Task Force for the West Philippine Sea said that monitoring of the airspace will be “intensified.”

“Air and maritime security patrol missions will continue within our sovereign territory, airspace, and Exclusive Economic Zone. The monitoring of our country’s airspace will be intensified. Our strong, prepared and highly-motivated Armed Forces will continue land, air, sea and cyberspace, proving time and time again that it is a force for regional peace and stability,” a press release from Manila reads.

UPDATE: UKRAINE INVADES RUSSIA

Ukraine’s Commander-in-Chief Oleksandr Syrskyi said late Monday that the country now controls about 1,000 square kilometers of Russian territory in the Kursk Oblast.

"As of now, we control about 1000 square kilometers of the territory of the Russian Federation. The troops are fulfilling their tasks. Fighting is ongoing actually along the entire front line. The situation is under our control," Syrskyi said.

"The uncontrolled ride of the enemy has already been halted," said Russian Major General Apti Alaudinov, the commander of the Chechen Akhmat special forces unit. "The enemy is already aware that the blitzkrieg that it planned did not work out."

28 settlements and villages appear to be in the area controlled by Ukrainian forces. The front lines are about 40km long, and Ukraine has pushed up to 12km into Russia at certain points.

US State Department spokesman Matthew Miller said that Ukraine’s incursion had not violated US policy. US National Security Council spokesman John Kirby said the US allows Ukraine to use American-made weapons “to target imminent threats just across the border.”

Russia is widening its civilian evacuation zone almost every day, with over 200,000 Russian citizens now being displaced in the Kursk and Belgorod Oblasts.

VENEZUELA: NATIONS UNSURE HOW TO PROCEED

The United States and other countries continue to call upon Venezuela’s government to release auditable vote totals from the recent Presidential election but appear unlikely to take further action beyond sanctions.

A UN Embassy official told Reuters that Western nations are trying react “slowly” to developments in Venezuela, and that no nation wanted to be the first to take any action.

Protests have continued to wane, as 2,000 have been arrested and 23 killed in demonstrations since the election two weeks ago.

"Now is the time for the Venezuelan parties to begin discussions on a respectful and peaceful transition," US State Department deputy spokesperson Vedant Patel on said Monday. The US hopes "to pressure Maduro to return Venezuela to a democratic path," he said.

WHITE HAT HACKERS FIND VOTING MACHINE VULNERABILITIES… AGAIN

During this year’s DEF CON conference, recently held in Las Vegas, “white hat” hackers were able to breach voting machines in order to recommend security fixes to officials and authorities. The event is held every August and has always found vulnerabilities.

Catherine Terranova, one of the organizers of the DEF CON event, said ,“As far as time goes, it is hard to make any real, major, systemic changes, but especially 90 days out from the election.” She argued that’s particularly troubling during “an election year like this.”

“If you don’t think this kind of place is running 24/7 in China, Russia, you’re kidding yourselves,” organizer Harri Hursti told media, pointing around the room of voting equipment. “We are here only for two and a half days, and we find stuff…it would be stupid to assume that the adversaries don’t have absolute access to everything.”

“There’s so much basic stuff that should be happening and is not happening, so yes I’m worried about things not being fixed, but they haven’t been fixed for a long time, and I’m also angry about it,” he said.
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 1:46:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Tomac:

You will be happy with your loss of liberties and property or you will be sent to 're-education' until you are...

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tomac:

I can see your point but I probably won’t live long enough to see that day.
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 1:58:48 PM EDT
[#34]
From some of the classes I’ve had over the past decade or so, I can confirm that there are some real badasses that live in Texas and Oklahoma.  I can also confirm that looks can be very deceiving in this regard. I find it very comforting that the unsuspecting guy a few spots ahead of me in the checkout line of my local Walmart might just possibly be my greatest asset if shit ever goes down at that moment.

I bet it’s true for your state as well.  Just something to think about.

Link Posted: 8/13/2024 2:17:40 PM EDT
[#35]
I’m always interested in hearing what Melissa Ciummei has to say…

ICONOCLAST: Melissa Ciummei 3: "You need to find a way to not be in this system."

Taxation and Tyranny.
In the third interview with Independent Investor Melissa Ciummei, she discusses the forthcoming imposition of a Digital Identification system as a way of taxing you and stripping you of the assets you may own.
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 3:16:12 PM EDT
[#36]
21st Century Civil War? Why Canada is Sounding the Alarm

21st Century Civil War? Why Canada is Sounding the Alarm

Welcome back to the Texas News Podcast! Today, we discuss why Canada seems to be suggesting there will be a 21st-century civil war in the United States and how this impacts TEXIT. Policy Horizons Canada, a think tank, released a report suggesting there may be an American Civil War in the next few years, citing “domestic unrest” and systemic problems in the democratic process. This is not something to take lightly – this is a government institution that directs policy.

It’s not hard to see why other countries are beginning to recognize the potential for domestic unrest in the U.S. We saw widespread riots and unrest just a few summers ago. We see what’s happening with Venezuela’s elections, the response to the Bush/Gore election, and more, which show that this isn’t an absurd reach. Could Canada and their think tanks be wrong? Of course. But there’s also a chance this is tomorrow’s news today. Other countries are preparing, and TEXIT is part of the solution.

This is a very interesting report out of Canada, focusing on the many threats that Canada, North America, & the world is facing…

Disruptions on the Horizon

https://horizons.service.canada.ca/en/2024/disruptions/index.shtml

Key takeaways from the above report:

Cyberattacks disable critical infrastructure

Interruptions to essential services such as the Internet, electricity, transportation, water, and food supply systems are common due to regular cyberattacks, disrupting everyday life.

Technology is an increasingly fundamental element in Canada’s critical infrastructure. Moving forward, cyberattacks could have a significant impact on societies’ ability to provide essential goods and services, including key operations and services delivered by governments. Frequent disruptions of digital services due to cyber threats could renew demand for in-person services, and lower trust in services, technology, or government policy. Public sentiment could further shift against technology and digital services as more complex systems (such as AI) are implemented but may be poorly understood or distrusted by users. The global competition for technological dominance may add further complexity, as geopolitics, technology, and economics converge.

Artificial intelligence runs wild

AI develops rapidly and its usage becomes pervasive. Society cannot keep up, and people do not widely understand where and how it is being used.

Market and geopolitical competition could drive rapid AI development while potentially incentivizing risky corner-cutting behavior and lack of transparency. This rapid development and spread of AI could outpace regulatory efforts to prevent its misuse, leading to many unforeseen challenges. The data used to train generative AI models may infringe on privacy and intellectual property rights, with information collected, stored, and used without adequate regulatory frameworks. Existing inequalities may amplify as AI perpetuates biases in its training data. Social cohesion may erode as a flood of undetectable AI-generated content manipulates and divides populations, fueling values-based clashes. Access to essential services may also become uncertain as AI exploits vulnerabilities in critical infrastructure, putting many basic needs at risk. As an energy- and water-intensive technology, AI could also put pressure on supplies of vital resources, while accelerating climate change.

Democratic systems break down

Authoritarian regimes vastly outnumber democracies and the struggle between the two ideologies is messy in many countries. Some authoritarian countries experience regular pro-democracy protests, while in many democratic countries, duly elected officials pass legislation that dismantles key democratic institutions.

Democracy is showing signs of decline around the world. Even countries with a long history of democratic values and systems are facing challenges to their democratic institutions. Preserving democratic systems could become even more challenging as the basis for values-based divisions in society broadens. For example, innovation in human augmentation and biodigital intervention in natural ecosystems might create insurmountable fragmentation along ideological lines. In addition, extremely wealthy individuals could continue to enter the realms of public policy, using their wealth and influence to impose their individual values, beliefs, and projects on society at large. As society fragments into distinct groups, each with its own perception of the world, it could become impossible to build national consensus and design policies, programs, and messages that serve the population.

Civil war erupts in the United States

U.S. ideological divisions, democratic erosion, and domestic unrest escalate, plunging the country into civil war.

World war breaks out

Tensions between the world's powers escalate as new rivalries, alliances, and blocs emerge. Diminishing trust, the assertion of values, acts of interference, the battle for technological superiority, and the fight over natural resources and supply chains propel great powers into a world war, forcing other countries to pick sides.

Food is scarce

A large segment of the Canadian population faces food insecurity as population growth, unpredictable crop yields, disrupted trade, and agricultural monopolies lead to volatile availability and increased food pricing.

People cannot tell what is true and what is not

The information ecosystem is flooded with human- and AI-generated content. Mis/disinformation make it almost impossible to know what is fake or real. It is much harder to know what or who to trust.

Energy is inaccessible and unreliable

The transition from fossil fuels to renewables is more geopolitically complex than anticipated, leading to uneven adoption around the globe. Many people in Canada face energy uncertainty in terms of availability, reliability, and cost.

People cannot afford to live on their own

Canadians commonly live with extended family, other families, or many other people, as the housing crisis persists and multigenerational living is more widely accepted.

Emergency response is overwhelmed

Extreme weather events such as fires, floods, tornados, and hurricanes are frequent and severe. The world is in a perpetual state of emergency, and unable to respond adequately and sustainably.

Many Canadian regions become uninhabitable

Many Canadians relocate due to worsening climate change impacts, as extreme weather conditions such as wildfires, flooding, low air quality, and intolerable heat become the norm.
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 3:21:33 PM EDT
[#37]

I saw an interview around last Thanksgiving with Danielle DiMartino Booth saying we’d been in recession since September and warned of coming layoffs in 2024 starting around February, specifically in Tech & Healthcare.  She certainly hit the tech prediction correctly.

From major layoffs at Tesla, Amazon and Microsoft to small fintech startups and apps

View All Quotes

from futurerancher

FJB/FKH

Danielle has been on point, along with a few others. Because things haven’t been highly visible, there are critics saying she got it wrong. I keep following what she says because she has been on the inside.

Healthcare is starting to see issues, along with other industries. Tech was the canary.
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 11:55:34 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

American Holodomor?

Or, Armenian (American) genocide?
Link Posted: 8/14/2024 7:33:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Video:

Link Posted: 8/14/2024 9:43:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Former11BRAVO] [#40]

Video:

View Quote

Link to this in the comments.

I think it's spot on.

Britain Proof Globalists Plan to Use Migrants as Mercenary Army Against The West

"Why do western officials insist on gaslighting the public on illegal border crossings?

Why do they attempt to destroy anyone that publicly opposes mass immigration from the third world?

The laws on the books support the public’s majority position on immigration – Come here legally or don’t come here at all.

In Europe, the UK and the US polls show a majority of citizens want reductions in immigration and better border security.

Yet, government officials, who often claim to be “protecting democracy,” brazenly ignore these majority concerns. Why?

For many years now I have offered a specific theory on the true agenda behind open border policies in western countries and I believe this theory answers most of questions surrounding illegal immigration.

The common claim within the Liberty Movement is that this is all part of the “Cloward-Piven Strategy”: A social engineering method which uses large scale relocation of migrants into a society in order to destabilize that nation. The goal is to import people with a incompatible or hostile ideology and, eventually, the target culture will break down and be forced to accept a new system of governance (i.e. from free markets and liberty to communism and slavery).

If western populations are unified in opposing the globalist ideology then the task of deconstruction becomes impossible for them. So, they simply destroy the west from within by introducing millions of people that will NEVER assimilate or unify.

My theory goes beyond the Cloward-Piven explanation, though.

I think there is a deeper and even more sinister purpose to the introduction of third world migrants to the US and Europe.

I summarized my position in my article Cultural Replacement: Why The Immigration Crisis Is Being Deliberately Engineered published in January. I noted:

'I have mentioned this in previous articles and I continue to believe that one of the main purposes for the establishment to leave borders open and entice illegals to enter is to create a migrant army; a situation in which millions of illegals will be offered easy citizenship in exchange for service. I also believe that this migrant army will be used against the American public (the real citizenry) to impose martial law measures in the wake of a national disaster…'"

More at link.
Link Posted: 8/14/2024 10:18:44 AM EDT
[#41]

BREAKING: Naval Officer Publishes Powerful Dossier Exposing The Leaders Of The Deep State

Greg Stenstrom joins Alex Jones live to lay out his dossier, "The Council: Who is Running The United States?"
Link Posted: 8/14/2024 10:47:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#42]
I can’t figure out if this is real, a joke, the DW site was hacked or what the hell’s going on here?

Nord Stream sabotage: Germany issues arrest warrant

Nord Stream explosions: German police is reportedly seeking a Ukrainian diver | DW News

In an investigation published Wednesday, the outlets reported that the suspect is a Ukrainian diving instructor, named only as Volodymyr Z. for privacy reasons.
https://www.dw.com/en/nord-stream-explosions-germany-issues-arrest-warrant/a-69933920

Link Posted: 8/14/2024 11:12:22 AM EDT
[#43]

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 8/14/2024 11:25:55 AM EDT
[#44]
This is exactly what Lara Logan’s source inside the US government said was behind the cargo ship hitting the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore last March.

New Warning As ‘Spike’ In GPS Spoofing Attacks Hit Passenger Planes—Fasten Your Seatbelts

This is Forbes, and so a large number of you will be frequent flyers. This story is especially for you. If—like me—you assume the electronic flying aids in today’s aircraft are beyond the reach of bad actors, then it seems we all need to think again. And while this story is not yet making real headlines, that will likely change.

As reported by Reuters over the weekend, “a recent surge in GPS ‘spoofing’, a form of digital attack which can send commercial airliners off course, has entered an intriguing new dimension, according to cybersecurity researchers.”

This latest research was prompted by a presentation at this year’s Def Con hacking conference in Las Vegas. Pen Test Partners’ Ken Munro told his audience “we're starting to see reports of the clocks on board airplanes during spoofing events start to do weird things,” later explaining to Reuters that “an aircraft operated by a major Western airline had its onboard clocks suddenly sent forward by years, causing the plane to lose access to its digitally-encrypted communication systems.”

The surge in GPS attacks was highlighted in July, with OPS Group warning that “troubling data shows a significant spike in GPS Spoofing over the last few months, with an increasing impact on flight safety. The number of flights affected has risen from an average of 200 daily in the period January-March, to around 900 daily for the second quarter of 2024. On some days, as many as 1350 flights have encountered spoofing. Flight crews also report that the intensity of the spoofing is increasing.”
https://www.forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2024/08/12/warning-as-frightening-airline-gps-attacks-soar-fasten-your-seatbelts/
Link Posted: 8/14/2024 11:30:51 AM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 8/14/2024 11:32:24 AM EDT
[#46]

Full interview -

"Coffee and a Mike" Doug Casey | PSYOP TO DESTABILIZE YOUR ENEMY

Doug Casey is the founder of the Crisis Investing Newsletter, host of the YouTube show Doug Casey’s Take and best-selling author of “Crisis Investing.” He discusses his recent conversation with Michael Yon, unrest in Europe, fascism everywhere, psyops, destablization, Kamala and much more.
Link Posted: 8/14/2024 12:09:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#47]
Australia’s march towards tyranny

Australian Digital ID

“Australians won’t have to pull out their license at the pub anymore”

“A digital token will be sent to that business to verify who you say you are”

Digital ID is the last bastion before technocratic authoritarian control is fully achieved.

It will be sold as ‘convenience’ & for ‘your own safety’ - don’t be fooled.

Federal Government reveals new digital ID system | 7NEWS

Federal Government reveals new digital ID system | 7NEWS

Australia is walking into a ‘digital surveillance state trap’

Australia is walking into a ‘digital surveillance state trap’

Liberal Senator Alex Antic slams the Albanese government’s proposed digital ID laws.

“This digital ID act that was passed earlier in the year is setting up the framework for a digital surveillance state in this country,” Mr Antic told Sky News host Peta Credlin.

“I have no confidence in governments being able to keep our data safe.

“This is why I have introduced a digital ID repeal into the Senate … the is bad law and we are walking into a digital surveillance state trap.”

A new digital ID aims to take the hassle out of renting, banking and visiting the pub | ABC News

A new digital ID aims to take the hassle out of renting, banking and visiting the pub | ABC News

Australians will soon be able to verify their identity with a business or service by tapping their smart phone, with the rollout of new technology funded by the federal government.

Labor says the system will be more secure and save time, but concerns remain about how much data the government could collect.
Link Posted: 8/14/2024 12:32:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Red Rumble - Turn To Dust (Official Video)

Red Rumble - Turn To Dust (Official Video)

TURN TO DUST is a powerful anti-war rock anthem reflecting the world on the brink of nuclear war. The corrupt powers that be engineer crises to enrich themselves and to strip away people’s rights, freedoms and opportunities. Citizens, misled by a complicit mainstream media and bought-off experts, are manipulated and silenced, accelerating a sinister agenda. TURN TO DUST warns of the consequences of blindly trusting those in power: to become worth nothing, or worse, global annihilation of humankind.

Jan Weckström: Between Nuclear Annihilation or Digital Prison, Politicians Lust for Power

Jan Weckström: Between Nuclear Annihilation or Digital Prison, Politicians Lust for Power

Jan Weckström discusses rock and roll and the new anti-war music he is making. He tells of his experiences hanging out with Guns N' Roses and how the industry has changed, especially with AI. His new song "Turn To Dust" is about how politicians today, particularly in the West, are playing with nuclear war just to stay in power. He doesn't think that the West trying to force their "values" down the rest of the world's throats is working anymore. He fears the threat of the social credit system and us becoming digital inmates. European technocrats are more afraid of falling out of favor with Washington than their own people. The EU is increasingly weaker, delusional, and authoritarian. He consumes only alternative news and hopes that enough people will at some point come together in civil obedience to change the status quo.
Link Posted: 8/14/2024 4:51:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Wow!

View Quote

Call to prayer. Just realized I didn't have the sound on
Link Posted: 8/14/2024 4:58:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Vids:

Clandestine

@WarClandestine

Just to be clear:

Monkeypox or bird flu don’t actually have to be legitimate threats in order for the Deep State to accomplish their goals.

They just need an excuse to put more mail-in ballots in circulation.

They just need a “global health emergency” on paper, in order to enact emergency powers and Democrat governors can send out millions of mail-in ballots to every registered voter. They harvest the ballots, stop the counting in the swing states at 3:00 AM on election night, then deliver the harvested ballots to Democrat districts in contested swing states, and the steal is on.

That’s how they did it in 2020. California alone supplied approximately 20 million mail-in ballots that were sent to everyone on the voter rolls. For reference, the Georgia election was decided by 11,000 votes, Wisconsin by 20,000 votes, and Arizona by 45,000 votes.

Trump tried to warn us back then too.

Page / 311
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top