BCM
User Panel

Page / 315
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 2:00:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:

That window has already closed.

I use a lot of various alloys of stainless and my price per bar has increased again and again in the last few years. As an idea:

https://i.imgur.com/THHS3Rb.png
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alacran:
Speaking of stainless steel, that’s one of the noted products that will cease in Germany.  Get your stainless steel items while you can or at least before prices go too crazy.

I use a lot of various alloys of stainless and my price per bar has increased again and again in the last few years. As an idea:

I’ve noticed the price of the stainless steel 38 oz Nalgene bottle fluctuate between $36.99 & $39.99 the last few weeks.  It was $29.99 not too long ago.  Probably should just bite the bullet and get it as the price won’t be coming back down again.

MissingImage
Failed To Load Product Data

Link Posted: 10/3/2022 3:50:52 PM EDT
[#2]
TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
1h
·
Welcome to Europe 2022.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109104822612923776

19m
·
Weddings booked by Britons at a stunning Victorian country mansion have been cancelled after the Home Office announced it needed the hotel for migrants.

At least three weddings have reportedly been cancelled at the Grade II-listed Stoke Rochford Hall in Lincolnshire.

While you're forced to choose between heating or eating this winter, illegal immigrants are here.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/10/02/uk-govt-cancels-weddings-victorian-country-mansion-hotel-make-way-migrants/

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2022/10/GettyImages-674176524-e1664722675499-640x480.jpg
View Quote

Platinum grade virtue signaling.  They must be the most unracist
people EVER.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 3:52:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Losing Norstream is more than just gas fo heating and electricity, isn't natural gas able to be used in fertilizer production?
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 4:15:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#4]
Originally Posted By zentradi:
Losing Norstream is more than just gas fo heating and electricity, isn't natural gas able to be used in fertilizer production?
View Quote

Yes, it is.

The chemical reaction that feeds the world - Daniel D. Dulek

How Earth's Population Exploded

Link Posted: 10/3/2022 4:28:55 PM EDT
[#5]
1h
·
Europe 2022, Czech school gives out blankets to children as they can't afford to heat the building.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109105941341635277

55m
·
Dutch politician Geert Wilders highlights the Netherlands facing the same as the UK and much of Western Europe.

Illegal immigrants all housed and fed at the taxpayers expense while the natives are struggling to eat and stay warm.

They're literally laughing at us.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109106003905452277
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 4:35:46 PM EDT
[#6]
LaraLogan@LaraLogan
2 hours ago
Creepy Bill Gates Makes Ominious Prediction: 'We’re Going To Have A Hung Election And A Civil War,' Misinformation 'May Bring It All To An End
The vast majority of Americans of all races are united in spite of all the effort to divide this country. There is not going to be a civil war unless it’s another state-run operation. Why are people like Gates so desperate for one? Is it part of the plan?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/creepy-bill-gates-makes-ominious-prediction-going-hung-election-civil-war-misinformation-may-bring-end/
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 4:52:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: amannamedjed] [#7]
Originally Posted By zentradi:
View Quote

Yes.  Here in the US, nitrate fertilizers are the most common since we have an abundance of natural gas.  The other two kinds are phosphate and potassium based.  IIRC, Peter Zeihan said Europe got most of theirs from the Russia/Belarus area and was of the phosphate kind.  China, iirc, is the big user of potassium fertilizers and have banned export for the next couple of years because of their own needs.  So cutting off the NG to Europe may not affect their fertilizer supplies, but the war almost certainly will.

ETA:  I'm going from memory from listening to a Peter Zeihan video early in this thread.  So don't quote me.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 5:43:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By DaGoose:

Don't know on Yon as I don't really follow him much.

Zeihan doesn't really like any of the last 3 presidents but does like Trump's foreign policy and trade deals.  He brings it up in several of his talks.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By C-4:

@DaGoose

Is/was Yon pro-Trump?  I know Zeihan is not a Trump fan and is overall negative on Trump, so that may be why he doesn’t like him, based on a political side he’s on?  I don’t know, more of a theory/question.

Don't know on Yon as I don't really follow him much.

Zeihan doesn't really like any of the last 3 presidents but does like Trump's foreign policy and trade deals.  He brings it up in several of his talks.

Thank you!
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 5:44:03 PM EDT
[#9]

I think you may have hit on the root difference between the two.  Yon is a a regular on Steve Bannon’s War Room so he’s definitely not antiTrump, plus he’s also stated that the election was stolen.

There’s also the difference of position when it comes to the vaccine.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By C-4:
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:

I don’t recall Zeihan saying we have zero chance of food shortages.  What I remember is he said it would be much less severe than most of the world. But it would also be more expensive.

Perhaps Yon heard Zeihan pontificating at some function or video I am unaware of.  After all, Zeihan has changed his position from time to time as new facts emerge.  Yon could be remembering something from last year.

That's what I recall of Zeihan also.

Yon seems to have a hatred for Zeihan for some reason.

@DaGoose

Is/was Yon pro-Trump?  I know Zeihan is not a Trump fan and is overall negative on Trump, so that may be why he doesn’t like him, based on a political side he’s on?  I don’t know, more of a theory/question.

I think you may have hit on the root difference between the two.  Yon is a a regular on Steve Bannon’s War Room so he’s definitely not antiTrump, plus he’s also stated that the election was stolen.

There’s also the difference of position when it comes to the vaccine.

Thank you!
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 5:44:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Better explanations than I could give, thank you.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 6:02:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

people EVER.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jungatheart:
1h
·
Welcome to Europe 2022.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109104822612923776

19m
·
Weddings booked by Britons at a stunning Victorian country mansion have been cancelled after the Home Office announced it needed the hotel for migrants.

At least three weddings have reportedly been cancelled at the Grade II-listed Stoke Rochford Hall in Lincolnshire.

While you're forced to choose between heating or eating this winter, illegal immigrants are here.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/10/02/uk-govt-cancels-weddings-victorian-country-mansion-hotel-make-way-migrants/

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2022/10/GettyImages-674176524-e1664722675499-640x480.jpg

people EVER.

Link Posted: 10/3/2022 6:32:42 PM EDT
[#12]
SNIP:  Why are people like Gates so desperate for one (Civil War)? Is it part of the plan?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/creepy-bill-gates-makes-ominious-prediction-going-hung-election-civil-war-misinformation-may-bring-end/
View Quote

Absolutely.

The biggest obstacle to world wide tyranny is us buncha knuckle dragging gun toters who believe in the Constitution.

The bad guys have already issued a preview of things to come with how the Jan 6 folks are being treated.  If the bad guys can get things to go the least bit kinetic, they’ll suspend the COTUS and there will be no more firearms.  

Then the Darkness really comes.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 8:32:45 PM EDT
[#13]
A rather timely video from Townsends, of all channels.

Famine foods of the 18th Century:

Forgoing Favorite Food From Necessity - Famine Food - 18th Century Cooking

Link Posted: 10/3/2022 9:23:16 PM EDT
[#14]
2h
·
Last week chocolate coated insects down under, this week lab meat.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109106686299413107

Link Posted: 10/3/2022 10:10:13 PM EDT
[#15]
‘In panic mode.’ Fear of not enough water, food, gas in Florida’s coastal towns after Ian

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/weather/hurricane/article266697521.html

Link Posted: 10/3/2022 10:50:58 PM EDT
[#16]
‘In panic mode.’ Fear of not enough water, food, gas in Florida’s coastal towns after Ian

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/weather/hurricane/article266697521.html

View Quote

The reporter who wrote that must be irony impaired. Here’s a couple of sentences early in the piece.

…spent the day growing weary, frustrated, and angry as they waited for electricity, gas, water, food and other basic needs. Some took to social media to vent and plead for help.

Link Posted: 10/4/2022 12:22:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By minimalist65:

Substitute NATO for Russian in your statement.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By minimalist65:
Originally Posted By planemaker:

No kool-aid, simple logic. Ending Russia as a world threat is in everyone's best interests.

Substitute NATO for Russian in your statement.

Hell, end the UN for everyone's benefit (everyone other than the corrupt dictators and tyrants ... and shady bureaucrats, congressmen and senators and their wives, uncles and brothers).

Kick them out of NY, sell the building, never pay another cent to any UN racket.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 12:47:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By trails-end:

That's interesting.  My dad told me that in Vietnam (69-70) they all carried a spoon in their pocket - "wipe it off and ready to eat whatever a wife or mother had sent to a buddy."  

He was 6'1" and about 190# when he finished training.  When he came home he weighed about 135.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By trails-end:

Your James Bond movie reference reminded me of something else I noticed recently when watching The Road Warrior a few weeks ago.  Older movies have “little things” that seem to have been lost on newer movies as well as the newer generations.  Most people watching would concentrate on the dog food as the main point of this scene, which I did when watched it years ago, but Michael Yon’s recent postings made something else jump out at me when I watched it this last time.  Little details like this were definitely more common knowledge, even just a few decades ago than they are now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7lMlz3DX_Q

Michael Yon@MichaelYon
April 17, 2022

Hunger Spoons — listen to me

I’ve never been in famine. Only food shortages. I’ve read only fifteen books on famine so far. The spoons are a recurring topic. For instance, in this book I read called BLACK POTATOES. The spoons. Likewise, I read elsewhere that during the Hongerwinter of 1944-45 in Netherlands, people began carrying spoons everywhere. And many people carried spoons for the rest of their lives.

This is particularly interesting. When I was in Special Forces, especially those early days of selection and training, many of us carried spoons all the time in our uniform pockets. I did. And we were not in famine. Hungry all the time. Ready to eat a dog a time or two. But not in famine. Yet we carried spoons.

https://cdn.locals.com/images/posts/originals/91572/91572_iwaerxw3r65ork9.jpeg

That's interesting.  My dad told me that in Vietnam (69-70) they all carried a spoon in their pocket - "wipe it off and ready to eat whatever a wife or mother had sent to a buddy."  

He was 6'1" and about 190# when he finished training.  When he came home he weighed about 135.

Make sure to carry the titanium spork and spoon set these days, with the extra long handles, so you can get down to the corners of the MRE or other dehydrated and freeze dried and reconstituted meals...
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 1:31:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By highstepper:

Absolutely.

The biggest obstacle to world wide tyranny is us buncha knuckle dragging gun toters who believe in the Constitution.

The bad guys have already issued a preview of things to come with how the Jan 6 folks are being treated.  If the bad guys can get things to go the least bit kinetic, they’ll suspend the COTUS and there will be no more firearms.  

View All Quotes
SNIP:  Why are people like Gates so desperate for one (Civil War)? Is it part of the plan?

Absolutely.

If as you said "they’ll suspend the COTUS and there will be no more firearms", the darkness that ensues will not be the one they have planned.

The only authority the federal gov has comes from COTUS.  Suspend the contract and they relinquish all power.  We the People consented to be governed and ceded specific limited powers ONLY if the gov held up its part of the contract.

Citizens, regular people, outnumber local, state and fed employees by way more than 300 to 1.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 3:04:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: highstepper] [#20]
Originally Posted By viralinsurgency:

If as you said "they’ll suspend the COTUS and there will be no more firearms", the darkness that ensues will not be the one they have planned.

The only authority the federal gov has comes from COTUS.  Suspend the contract and they relinquish all power.  We the People consented to be governed and ceded specific limited powers ONLY if the gov held up its part of the contract.

Citizens, regular people, outnumber local, state and fed employees by way more than 300 to 1.
View Quote

That’s supposed to be how it works.

Yet, the government tramples on the people, enriches themselves at the people’s expense and locks up whomever opposes them with no Due Process of Law.

I don’t know everything, but I do know people, so don’t be surprised when the Darkness does come and extremely few citizens actually stand up to do anything about it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 5:47:38 AM EDT
[#21]

Yet, the government tramples on the people, enriches themselves at the people’s expense and locks up whomever opposes them with no Due Process of Law.

I don’t know everything, but I do know people, so don’t be surprised when the Darkness does come and extremely few citizens actually stand up to do anything about it.
View Quote

About 3% at best.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 8:33:28 AM EDT
[#22]
You thought the political division was just in America?  Guess again.  There is an underlining anger and hatred all around the world that is just beginning to boil to the surface.  Hard times were bad enough 100 years ago, leading up to the Great Depression and WWII when there wasn’t a general hatred for each other.  This is setting the stage for something on a whole other level.  Half of the people will want & cheer the government  to imprison & kill the other half with many, more than willing to participate themselves.

2h
·
State of this thing on Jeremy Vine talk show last night saying anyone who votes conservative doesn't deserve to be resuscitated.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109109436314466060
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:14:55 AM EDT
[#23]
There are BIG plans for the future.  So big, the Department of Defense is coordinating & organizing the push.

Open6G initiative is a cooperative industry/university/government research effort

The U.S. Department of Defense is supporting an industry/university/government collaboration at Northeastern University focused on fundamental research on future 6G systems and related technologies, including spectrum sharing, the use of artificial intelligence for interference mitigation and control, Open RAN, digital twins and more.

“DoD cannot afford to sit on the sidelines and rely purely on commercial industry to develop [Beyond 5G] capabilities; it must invest in open standards based system integration test labs aligned with DoD applications,” said Dr. Sumit Roy, who is program director for the Innovate Beyond 5G (IB5G) program within the 5G-to-xG initiative of the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense (Research and Engineering), or OUSD(R&E). “The Open6G Center will accelerate core beyond-5G protocol stack components that serve both DoD and commercial wireless requirements and applications. The 6G-oriented research, development, test and evaluation infrastructure developed by Open6G with federal and industry partner support will constitute a key element of North American leadership in future ‘Next G’ technologies.”

Open6G is funded by an “anchor award” of $1.77 million by IB5G, with the project managed by Northeastern University’s Kostas Research Institute through a cooperative agreement with the Army Research Laboratory.  

Northeastern, through its Institute for the Wireless Internet of Things (WIoT), which is home to the massive software-defined radio testbed known as Colosseum, is providing “testbed-as-a-service” capabilities and development in a variety of of areas, including an Open6G reference software stack. Colosseum will be co-located with a new Open6G facility that will occupy around 4,600 square feet at Northeastern’s Innovation Campus in Burlingame, Massachusetts. Northeastern said that the facility also will a “massive AI computing capability” and one of the world’s largest anechoic chambers. In addition to Colosseum, Northeastern has a number of testbed capabilities including the terahertz testbed dubbed Teranova, the Arena indoor wireless testing platform and XMili, which it says is the largest mmWave testbed available in the U.S. The location is also an FCC “innovation zone” that supports testing in spectrum including 71-86 GHz, 122.5-140 GHz, 209-225 GHz, 232-235 GHz, 238-250 GHz, and 1-1.05 THz.

Open6G plans to “develop a develop a common reference architecture and open source software for B5G/6G based on [3GPP] standards and O-RAN specifications, via public releases of the OpenAirInterface Software Alliance (OSA) stack.”

Some of the participating companies in wireless and tech-related research projects at Northeastern’s WIoT include AT&T, Dell Technologies, AMD, InterDigital, Keysight Technologies, Mavenir, NI, Nvidia, Qualcomm, Red Hat and Viavi Solutions.

“Open6G will offer the expertise of Northeastern faculty, researchers, and students to create partnerships that will shape the future of our connected world,” said Professor Tommaso Melodia, director of WIoT and also, director of Research for the Platforms for Advanced Wireless Research (PAWR) project office. “We will work with our partners in academia, industry, and government to consolidate the role of Open6G as a leading national resource for next generation wireless systems, their applications, and their societal impact.”

https://www.rcrwireless.com/20220928/test-and-measurement/dod-supports-6g-research-at-northeastern-u
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:18:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Rat feeding study suggests the Impossible Burger may not be safe to eat

Rats fed GM yeast-derived protein soy leghemoglobin – the burger’s key ingredient – developed signs of toxicity. Report by Claire Robinson and Dr Michael Antoniou

The Impossible Burger is a plant-based burger, the key ingredient of which is a protein called soy leghemoglobin (SLH for short), derived from genetically modified (GM) yeast. It's already being sold in restaurants and supermarkets in the US. In 2019 the manufacturing company, Impossible Foods, applied for permission to market the burger in the EU and the UK.
https://www.gmwatch.org/en/106-news/latest-news/20099-rat-feeding-study-suggests-the-impossible-burger-may-not-be-safe-to-eat
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:20:05 AM EDT
[#25]
You thought the political division was just in America?  Guess again.  There is an underlining anger and hatred all around the world that is just beginning to boil to the surface.  Hard times were bad enough 100 years ago, leading up to the Great Depression and WWII when there wasn’t a general hatred for each other.  This is setting the stage for something on a whole other level.  Half of the people will want & cheer the government  to imprison & kill the other half with many, more than willing to participate themselves.

2h
·
State of this thing on Jeremy Vine talk show last night saying anyone who votes conservative doesn't deserve to be resuscitated.

View Quote

I definitely know it is divided around the globe. It is just like here in my experience that the division is mostly demarcated by urban and Rural. For instance a couple of years ago I was in Ireland while they were about to vote on legalising abortion. I always tend to stay rural and so hadn't been to the cities. There were signs everywhere, constant talk on the news. People would talk to us about it and they were conservative like we are. I would have come back and bet you a thousand dollars that there was no way in hell abortion was going to be legalised. Then, Dublin voted, and that was that.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:53:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#26]
Originally Posted By Canoeguy:

I definitely know it is divided around the globe. It is just like here in my experience that the division is mostly demarcated by urban and Rural. For instance a couple of years ago I was in Ireland while they were about to vote on legalising abortion. I always tend to stay rural and so hadn't been to the cities. There were signs everywhere, constant talk on the news. People would talk to us about it and they were conservative like we are. I would have come back and bet you a thousand dollars that there was no way in hell abortion was going to be legalised. Then, Dublin voted, and that was that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Canoeguy:

2h
·

Learning about history when growing up, I just couldn’t grasp the concept of brothers or family divided so much that they would end up joining armies that would ultimately fight against each other in a civil war. How could Jews not fight back in the beginning when the Nazis first began rounding them up?  How could the everyday German citizen see what is happening and either support what is happening or just sit back and do or say nothing as it happened?

Those were extreme points in history that stuck with me as a child and even stayed with me into adulthood.  Now, I’m actually seeing both converging at the same time in my own country, my own community, and even with my own friends and family.

Imagine this being worldwide?  That sure seems to be the direction we are all heading.

Link Posted: 10/4/2022 12:31:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Will Voters Choose Hunger

To me, the disquieting fact is that 32% of likely voters in an agricultural state said they support, to some degree, cutting back on farm productivity.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 12:50:03 PM EDT
[#28]

To me, the disquieting fact is that 32% of likely voters in an agricultural state said they support, to some degree, cutting back on farm productivity.
View Quote

Most of the population lives in population centers - cities - which are by definition not agricultural/rural.  Yet they get to set policy that affects people who's lifestyles they don't understand and know nothing about.  It's a real problem in some states.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 12:55:38 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Well considering that 32% of the population of any state doesn’t grow their own food, that’s real retarded.

It would be awesome if that proportion of the population was preppers/homesteaders/hobby farmers. I think we’re about to find out that centralized agriculture has some real downsides.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 1:17:18 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Who could have believed that we would reach the point where we could actually vote our way back to the Dark Ages?
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 1:44:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: amannamedjed] [#31]
Originally Posted By Nicodemus7:

Well considering that 32% of the population of any state doesn’t grow their own food, that’s real retarded.

It would be awesome if that proportion of the population was preppers/homesteaders/hobby farmers. I think we’re about to find out that centralized agriculture has some real downsides.
View Quote

A lot of people have done some gardening in the back yard.  Usually not enough to feed themselves. I’ve done it off and on over the years, sometimes with a lot of success. I can’t right now because my work conflicts with it. But if things get so bad I end up unemployed, I’ll definitely get back to it in a big way.  I know I can’t feed us on a backyard garden. But it can sure augment my food preps.

I saw a video three or four years ago, probably here, of someone talking about how to keep people from stealing your home garden veggies.  He whimsically started by shaking a pitchfork with scowls and threats. Then he got serious.  He had a food garden all the way out to the sidewalk. So the stuff people like to steal goes in the back of the property, cabbage and turnips by the mailbox. If someone is so hungry they are willing to steal cabbage, then he was happy to let them have it.  He also kept a box out front with his culls. People picked those up all the time.  It generated a lot of good will with the neighbors, which might come in handy come SHTF.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 1:54:04 PM EDT
[#32]
My previous post gave me an idea.  I expect to have to keep my eyes on my solar panels if things go bad.  But I could build a couple of trellises with blackberries or raspberries as a screen to block the view of them. And maybe some by the fence line to serve as a thorny barrier to intruders.  

Cheaper than razor wire, and tastes better too. Heh.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 8:41:07 PM EDT
[#33]

I’ve noticed the price of the stainless steel 38 oz Nalgene bottle fluctuate between $36.99 & $39.99 the last few weeks.  It was $29.99 not too long ago.  Probably should just bite the bullet and get it as the price won’t be coming back down again.

www.amazon.com/dp/B004ASI9II

View All Quotes
Speaking of stainless steel, that’s one of the noted products that will cease in Germany.  Get your stainless steel items while you can or at least before prices go too crazy.

www.amazon.com/dp/B004ASI9II

Bump if anyone’s interested.

Price the lowest I’ve seen is a long time at  $33.95 + tax with free shipping.

MissingImage
Failed To Load Product Data

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 1:26:55 AM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

Oh, I don't have any illusions that millions will stand up for themselves and their rights.  There will be very few with honor and the courage of their convictions.

I'm disgusted by what has become of the US, and that so many will talk up their rights and the Constitution, but will never assert and defend them, nor risk their job, mortgage, insurance, retirement fund, etc (even though those will be taken by authoritarians no matter how much people cower and submit to the Left's illegal and immoral demands).

People will condemn decisive action to assert our rights, will condemn action to defend our lives and freedom, right up until they are defenseless, starving, dirty, and lined up at the edge of a pit facing a firing squad.  Or against a wall.  Only then will they say it is okay to fight.  At which point, there is no chance of success.

@highstepper
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:10:49 AM EDT
[#35]

Who could have believed that we would reach the point where we could actually vote our way back to the Dark Ages?
View Quote

Anybody that learned and understood history.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:30:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Sand_Pirate:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sand_Pirate:

True but there’s a lot that’s unique with this one.  Never a time in history where a society has had so much to lose and so far to fall.

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:33:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Michael Yon@MichaelYon
3 hours ago
Cold Rolls In
05 October 2022
Republic of Ireland
Mind Dump, Sans Edit

Sniff the battlefield. Listen to it breath. There is a rhythm.

Each passing hour brings us closer to Winter.

The Green Parties and those who trumpet climate change agendas will be responsible for mass death. Time to throw them out while we still are strong.

Germany is turning out the lights. De-industrializing. Back to old ways. A difficulty with going back to old ways is that our large population is contingent on Energy flows. Energy flows are the basis of our modern world.

The Greens are not backing off. Even as this catastrophe unfolds they redouble attacks on energy sources such as coal.

I will fly from Dublin over to Great Britain today. Many people — even British — think the Republic of Ireland is part of the United Kingdom. It is not. This is a separate country. Still part of the EU, or example. Slaves to the EU. United Kingdom departed the EU.

Watch now as Europe and the EU dissolve into its parts.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:36:13 AM EDT
[#38]
This is actually happening.

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:46:27 AM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 12:20:48 PM EDT
[#40]

2h
·

View Quote

Left-wing ex-NHS nurse who sparked outrage by claiming Tory voters 'don't deserve to be resuscitated' reveals she is going to be SACKED after rant on Jeremy Vine debate

- Former NHS nurse Miranda Hughes lost her temper on Jeremy Vine's show
- She claimed anyone who voted Tory should not be resuscitated by the NHS
- Miss Hughes has now revealed that she is going to be sacked for her rant

Ms Hughes said she got angry and said 'something inappropriate' and claims her only problem is that she 'cares too much'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11281463/Nurse-claimed-Tory-voters-not-resuscitated-lost-job.html

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 1:52:40 PM EDT
[#41]
OPEC TO BIDEN: DROP DEAD

Link

The Biden administration launched a full-scale pressure campaign in a last-ditch effort to dissuade Middle Eastern allies from dramatically cutting oil production, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter. . .

On Wednesday morning, OPEC+ oil ministers meeting in Vienna agreed to an even larger production cut than the White House had feared — 2 million barrels per day, beginning in November, according to a readout of the meeting released on Wednesday.

Resulting change in fuel prices in just 5 days:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 1:53:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 2:59:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#43]

I decided to go back to the original post from Michael Yon, quoted above.  How's he doing, prediction wise?

2)  Price controls? I'm not seeing it.  I am going to call this one a swing and a miss.

So, maybe things are going to continue to worsen.  It certainly looks like it to me.  But his time estimates are clearly too soon, which makes sense to me.  Everything, including disasters, takes time to happen.
View All Quotes
Excerpt -

Later this year we likely will see various governments within the Unites States starting with price controls and increased subsidies. Governments always do this when they are losing control. These policies will exacerbate situations. OGUS will push to make rationing electronic to gain even more control of every aspect of our existence. All the indicators are there.

https://michaelyon.locals.com/post/2069821/am-jumping-out-the-overton-window-again

I decided to go back to the original post from Michael Yon, quoted above.  How's he doing, prediction wise?

2)  Price controls? I'm not seeing it.  I am going to call this one a swing and a miss.

So, maybe things are going to continue to worsen.  It certainly looks like it to me.  But his time estimates are clearly too soon, which makes sense to me.  Everything, including disasters, takes time to happen.

The batter is still at the plate...

EXPLAINED: Why THIS solution for our energy crisis WILL FAIL

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 3:09:17 PM EDT
[#44]
1h
·
The Italian city of Bologna is piloting a Social Credit System

A slippery slope.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109116776568105153

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 3:11:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Michael Yon@MichaelYon
30 minutes ago
Gigacide
05 October 2022
Republic of Ireland

Am still in Europe. More than three months this trip. Far more serious than my 2021 month across Europe.

Conditions are setting for something far larger than mere Genocide. This is intentional Gigacide.

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 3:28:47 PM EDT
[#46]

The batter is still at the plate...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6eFTUrQb2M
View Quote

People robbing banks to get their own money, from their own accounts, which the banks restrict from access.
Coming to America soon.

Do not let your paychecks and savings sit in the bank.

If it isn't in your hands, under your direct control, you don't "own" it.  

And soon, if you cannot personally defend it, you don't "own" it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 4:54:11 PM EDT
[#47]

People robbing banks to get their own money, from their own accounts, which the banks restrict from access.
Coming to America soon.

Do not let your paychecks and savings sit in the bank.

If it isn't in your hands, under your direct control, you don't "own" it.  

And soon, if you cannot personally defend it, you don't "own" it.
View Quote

x1,000
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:18:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:45:43 PM EDT
[#49]

ARS, also known as radiation sickness, occurs when a person’s entire body is exposed to a high dose of penetrating radiation, reaching internal organs in a matter of seconds. Symptoms of ARS injuries include impaired blood clotting as a result of low platelet counts, which can lead to uncontrolled and life-threatening bleeding.

To reduce radiation-induced bleeding, Nplate stimulates the body’s production of platelets.

Low platelet problems are just one of many medical issues resulting from a radiation high dose. This drug will help with one.  But by itself, it won’t save you.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:44:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#50]
Page / 315
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top