BCM
User Panel

Page / 315
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 7:39:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:

It’s worse than I expected.

Translation:  Deputy Head of The Swedish parquet, Erik Ollsen, dead at home Found. Cause bee sting, cremated a few hours later. In charge of investigation into Nordstream sabotage.

Why was he cremated?  To hide the polonium? Poison? To eliminate examination of the bee sting?

And why would the Dutch permit him to be cremated without a thorough investigation?  This is worse than Clintonicide.  This sounds like a Tom Clancy novel with the Dutch government in collusion.
View Quote

IIRC, Certain religions require the dead to be buried by sundown. I think its a Jewish tradition. Of course that may not be the case here.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:20:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

IIRC, Certain religions require the dead to be buried by sundown. I think its a Jewish tradition. Of course that may not be the case here.
View Quote

Jewish tradition is to bury the deceased within 24 hours, unless there are extenuating circumstances. E.g., someone dies within a short period before the Sabbath begins. Also FWIW, cremation is against Jewish tradition.

IMO it's highly unlikely that the reason the dead investigator was cremated so quickly because of a religious reason.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:43:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Coffee and a Mike
Michael Farris

Michael Yon, a war correspondent, author, and photographer comes on the podcast to discuss being on the ground in Ireland, Nord Stream pipelines being destroyed, trees being cut in Germany to heat homes this winter, global famine, civil unrest, why he will be heading to Texas and much more.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6Mb4b8qzor8gAudmml6JrM?si=GeNnAya9RpmsGIjj3LaIqw
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 6:39:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Michael Yon@MichaelYon
9 hours ago
Adapt!

Link Posted: 10/9/2022 6:42:22 AM EDT
[#5]
LaraLogan@LaraLogan
7 hours ago
These people are pathetic - and stupid. I guess we can now see them for who they really are.

——-
A Growing List Of Celebrities Including Salma Hayek, Anna Faris, Tituss Burgess, Kim Kardashian, Angelina Jolie, And Nicole Kidman Are Forced To Eat And Promote Disgusting, Unnatural "Food," (Bugs, Insects, And Artificial Meat) Demeaning Themselves Before Millions, Demonstrating They Are Not Allowed To Have Their Personalities, Opinions, Or Ideas. They Are More Enslaved To The System Than Any Of Us, Never Envy Them.

These Puppets Are trying To Brainwashing The Masses That Food Of Unknown Origins Is Better Than Natural Food!
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 7:02:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Neel Kashkari, President of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, on  Central Bank Digital Currency in The United States.

Complete video -  CBDC question at 13:55 mark.

Financial Regulation: Between Policy and Politics
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 7:14:59 AM EDT
[#7]
ULTRA MAGAPARTY🍊
@MaxEvans
·
Oct 7
GEORGIA MELONI: "For too many years, those who LOST ELECTIONS, find themselves in Government!"

https://gettr.com/post/p1thlq957d2

Link Posted: 10/9/2022 8:21:09 AM EDT
[#8]
India to introduce its digital currency 'E-Rupee' soon | Latest World News | English News | WION
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 8:25:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Don’t be surprised if “things” start happening in the States, too.

'Sabotage' halts northern Germany rail network | Latest International News | English News | WION

Link Posted: 10/9/2022 8:38:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Europe's going to freeze first.  Might not be many trees left after this winter.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 11:22:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By dirtyboy:
Europe's going to freeze first.  Might not be many trees left after this winter.
View Quote

The good thing is that wood is a renewable resource.  It kept man warm for thousands of years.

The question is how many people will die from house fires since people don't know this old technology?
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 11:28:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Michael Yon@MichaelYon
1 hour ago
Natural Gas Problems — and Islands of Doom
There is plenty of natural gas in the world. Most of the problems are coming from Greens and Globalists. Remember that as the famines unfold. If they are eaten first, the rest will take care of itself in the course of natural business.

Every island nation, territory and state, that I can think of, with a population of more than mere villages, is steaming toward existential food and energy problems. For instance, Japan and Hawaii import most of their energy and food. While competing on the world market and local competitions.

What will Puerto Rico do? Move to mainland America where we also have problems. Hawaii. The Keys. Haiti and Cuba are dumping to America and need to be sent back. Farm the land you are with.

Watch as islanders around the world move to where the food and energy is, and then must deal with same problems again. Island populations around the world are beyond their internally sustainable carrying capacities.

Link Posted: 10/9/2022 11:33:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Company insolvencies hit 13-year high in England and Wales

ONS says soaring energy costs and supply chain problems forced 5,629 firms to go bust in second quarter

The number of company insolvencies in England and Wales hit a 13-year high in the three months to the end of June, as soaring energy costs forced a record number of firms out of business, according to official figures.

There were 5,629 insolvencies in the second quarter, the highest since the third quarter of 2009 when the UK was in the grip of the global financial crisis, the Office for National Statistics (ONS) said.

The rate that companies are going bust is 46% higher than the average quarterly figures recorded for England and Wales over the four years before the coronavirus pandemic.

More than one in 10 UK businesses reported a “moderate-to-severe” risk of insolvency in a survey conducted by the ONS in August, in a sign that a combination of higher costs and weakening economic outlook are weighing on companies. Small firms with fewer than 50 staff were the most likely to signal a moderate-to-severe risk of insolvency.

More than a fifth of businesses cited soaring energy prices as their main concern, up from 15% in February and rising to 30% among firms of up to 50 staff.

The ONS cited other potential contributing factors including difficulties in paying debt, the rising cost of raw materials and supply chain disruptions.

Last month, the government announced an emergency package of support for businesses, including a cap on wholesale energy prices to help them get through the winter.

However, the support, which is expected to cost the government £22bn to £48bn, will be in place for only six months and the cost of electricity is still about double what businesses were paying last October.

Consumers are also cutting back on spending as the cost of living crisis fuelled by soaring energy bills, inflation and mortgage rates hammers household budgets.

The ONS said that the growth in insolvencies could also be a “natural adjustment in trends” after a fall during the pandemic as government support measures propped up businesses.

Construction, manufacturing, accommodation and food services, and wholesale and retail trade industries accounted for more than half of total business insolvencies in England and Wales in the first six months of this year.

“All of these businesses were heavily affected during the pandemic and many of them have been struggling to survive the lifting of pandemic government support, as well as high energy prices,” Inga West, a restructuring and insolvency counsel at the law firm Ashurst, said. “Business confidence is falling. It seems likely to get worse before it gets better.”

Corporate insolvencies in England and Wales have risen markedly since hitting their pandemic low of fewer than 750 a month in February 2021. The ONS said that insolvencies in England and Wales hit a peak of 6,943 in the fourth quarter of 2008.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/oct/07/company-insolvencies-hit-13-year-high-in-england-and-wales
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 11:50:53 AM EDT
[#14]
The chilling numbers that reveal the scale of Joe Biden’s border disaster

The US Department of Homeland Security reports that the Mexican cartels’ income from smuggling illegal migrants into America has soared from $500 million in 2018 to $13 billion this year — up 2,500%.  If these criminals merged into a corporation, their 2022 gross revenues would rival that of — are you sitting down? — Fox Corporation. Fox News Channel’s parent company earned $12.91 billion in the year ended June 30, 2021, and $13.97 billion 12 months later.
https://nypost.com/2022/10/07/the-chilling-numbers-that-reveal-the-scale-of-joe-bidens-border-disaster/

Link Posted: 10/9/2022 12:35:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Fashion for the Roaring 20’s.

Link Posted: 10/9/2022 12:41:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Germany: Far-right demo protests Russia sanctions, energy policy | Oneindia news *International

UK PM Liz Truss' rating stands at minus 47, only 16% voters approve of her job | UK News | WION

Link Posted: 10/9/2022 12:48:24 PM EDT
[#17]
China is still enforcing lockdowns and mask mandates.

Crazy epidemic control is driving people insane/Some Chinese asked to wear masks when eating

Link Posted: 10/9/2022 2:30:34 PM EDT
[#18]
TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
1h
·
Reports of TV tower in Moscow on fire.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109139369799416994

Link Posted: 10/9/2022 2:59:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 3:03:04 PM EDT
[#20]
I reported a few days ago the produce where I shop was very picked over. They seem to have resolved the problem. Since then, the produce looks fine, although some items, like peaches, have disappeared entirely.  Oddly enough, strawberries, which had disappeared awhile back, are back on the shelves.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 3:04:38 PM EDT
[#21]
My guess is that there are some supply chain issues at work. But not enough for people to notice unless they are really paying attention.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 3:29:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Life in a Police State

China's Deadly Cardboard Police Force!

Link Posted: 10/9/2022 3:43:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By MRW:
the egg case was bare at my west orlando Publix grocery store yesterday
View Quote

My guess is that there are some supply chain issues at work. But not enough for people to notice unless they are really paying attention.
View Quote

View Quote

I’ve seen no bananas available at local Walmarts at least couple of times that  started around the end of Spring, beginning of Summer.  I don’t ever remember seeing that before.  My theory is that produce and stock is continuing to be delivered, it’s just not at the volume it once was.

As discussed earlier in this thread, I’’m now going back to doing grocery shopping on certain days and at even certain times.  Mondays and Fridays seem to be good times to go to usually find what I need.

Guess what we’ll be doing tomorrow?

Link Posted: 10/9/2022 3:51:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Alacran:
Michael Yon@MichaelYon
4 hours ago
Nord Stream sabotage investigator found dead at home.

https://cdn.locals.com/images/posts/originals/91572/91572_e3s2l3mnde8l7nx.jpeg

View Quote

Wow, this sounds really suspect.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 4:09:07 PM EDT
[#25]

I’ve seen no bananas available at local Walmarts at least couple of times that  started around the end of Spring, beginning of Summer.  I don’t ever remember seeing that before.  My theory is that produce and stock is continuing to be delivered, it’s just not at the volume it once was.

As discussed earlier in this thread, I’’m now going back to doing grocery shopping on certain days and at even certain times.  Mondays and Fridays seem to be good times to go to usually find what I need.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Yeah I've noticed the same shortages at my local Publix and Winn Dixie. Friday of last week I bought some onions. I used two on Saturday, another on Monday and threw out the rest on Thursday because they'd started to rot. I've had that happen a lot with fresh produce last couple of years.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 4:24:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By BigGrumpyBear:

Yeah I've noticed the same shortages at my local Publix and Winn Dixie. Friday of last week I bought some onions. I used two on Saturday, another on Monday and threw out the rest on Thursday because they'd started to rot. I've had that happen a lot with fresh produce last couple of years.
View Quote

Onions, yep. They used to last two or thee weeks on the shelf I kept them. Now I’m lucky to get a week.  Again, it may be delayed supply problems.  California produces the most onions in the US, but I think a lot of our winter onion crop in Oklahoma comes from Mexico.

I worked in a grocery store in high school and often handled produce coming in the back door.  The majority of what we had came from local farmers. That produce was so tasty and fresh!  Tomatoes were actually delicious.

Nowadays?  Whee Doggie!  It’s all trucked in from commercial farms or foreign countries. Of course, we get oranges all year round now. But it just isn’t as good.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 5:19:27 PM EDT
[#27]

Onions, yep. They used to last two or thee weeks on the shelf I kept them. Now I’m lucky to get a week.  Again, it may be delayed supply problems.  California produces the most onions in the US, but I think a lot of our winter onion crop in Oklahoma comes from Mexico.

I worked in a grocery store in high school and often handled produce coming in the back door.  The majority of what we had came from local farmers. That produce was so tasty and fresh!  Tomatoes were actually delicious.

Nowadays?  Whee Doggie!  It’s all trucked in from commercial farms or foreign countries. Of course, we get oranges all year round now. But it just isn’t as good.
View Quote

This ^
Most people don't know, most Washington apples for example...grown & picked in WA, now get trucked to Calif in order to have the "Grown in WA" sticker applied and boxed up, then they are trucked either back to WA or to other states.
I kid you not.
That "fresh" Washington apple, is lord knows how many days old, traveled hundreds of miles, and has been touched by lord knows how many people along the way, before it ever sits on a store shelf.
Nothing seems to be farm fresh anymore.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 5:30:48 PM EDT
[#28]
I have a feeling we’ll be seeing this everywhere within the next year.

1h
·
Amazon one turns your hand into a credit card, scan in, picking up your items then scanning your hand when leaving to pay 👀

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109140106445665673

Not quite ready for biometrics...yet.

Amazon wants you to Just Walk Out of Whole Foods now

Amazon's Just Walk Out Technology at Kyle Field

Link Posted: 10/9/2022 7:25:14 PM EDT
[#29]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf7hd7yP5rY
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2022 7:33:10 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

Winter Garden here - Publix here on Stoneybrooke West has been picked dry of eggs and milk a few times that I've gone in recently.  Things in general are getting sparse at times that almost always were stocked on the shelves previously.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 9:38:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By highstepper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf7hd7yP5rY

https://media4.giphy.com/media/XynPjr1qQD8yCo6kA0/giphy.gif?cid=790b7611eeb3df1990652aaf6ad7907782f4664e1648775e&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

One of the biggest reasons why I hated those damn masks were the elastic pulling on my ears.  Just looking at that gives me PTSD

Link Posted: 10/9/2022 9:59:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Ok.  We are at defcon eleventy.   The local McDonald franchise has no fries.   Wtf
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 10:12:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: exponentialpi] [#33]
Originally Posted By 20229mm:
Ok.  We are at defcon eleventy.   The local McDonald franchise has no fries.   Wtf
View Quote

Potato processing has been an issue.  I noticed for awhile I couldn't find hash brown patties in the store.  And I am local to most of the processors.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 10:49:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bigvic] [#34]

1h
·
Amazon one turns your hand into a credit card, scan in, picking up your items then scanning your hand when leaving to pay 👀

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EScwDLnSKZo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUFU-go0SNI

View Quote

Not seeing why I should be outraged by this.  If anything it looks like it's way quicker than self checkout (which is the way things seem to be headed), and if I was under 21 a way to score alcohol without being carded.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 11:17:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By bigvic:

Not seeing why I should be outraged by this.  If anything it looks like it's way quicker than self checkout (which is the way things seem to be headed), and if I was under 21 a way to score alcohol without being carded.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bigvic:

1h
·

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EScwDLnSKZo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUFU-go0SNI

Biometrics would definitely be a dealbreaker.  Otherwise, I enjoy the anonymity of cash but the potential targeted ads from credit card purchases would drive me crazy.

Minority Report - Personal Advertising in the Future

Link Posted: 10/9/2022 11:26:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By DaGoose:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-10-05/us-harvest-hits-snag-as-drought-grounds-mississippi-barges

Dwindling Mississippi Grounds Barges, Threatens Shipments
Largest barge operator in the US declares force majeure
River isn’t set to see replenishing rainfalls anytime soon

A logjam of more than 100 ships, tugboats and their convoys of barges in the shrinking Mississippi River is threatening to grind trade of grains, fertilizer, metals and petroleum to a halt.

The largest US barge operator warned customers it won’t be able to make good on deliveries. Ingram Barge Co. declared force majeure in a letter to customers due to “near-historic” low water conditions on the Mississippi, the top route to get US grains and soybeans to the world market.

Drought has reduced water levels along the biggest US waterway by so much that vessels are running aground. The Coast Guard is responding to grounded vessels in at least two places, near Stack Island between Louisiana and Mississippi, and upriver near Memphis, according to a statement. American Commercial Barge Line, another shipping company, said on in a post on its website that it’s the most severe impact to navigation since 1988.

Barge Backup on the Mighty Mississippi
Coast Guard responds to grounded vessels near Memphis, Stack Island

Covered barges full of grain and soy float from U.S. farm country to terminals in the Gulf of Mexico, while crude oil, refined products and imported steel also travel through sections of the waterway. Some 60% of all grain exported from the US is shipped on the Mississippi River through the Port of New Orleans and the Port of South Louisiana, according to the National Park Service.

The logjam is coming at the worst time as the soybean and corn harvests are each about one-fifth complete and supplies will start piling up. The river woes, coupled with a soaring dollar, are destroying demand for US supplies even with Russia’s invasion of Ukraine still impeding shipments in the Black Sea.

“We’re losing demand because of reduced export capacity,” Susan David, grain analyst in St. Louis, said by phone. “We’re creating piles everywhere.”

The Coast Guard said there was a queue of 122 vessels at Stack Island and 15 vessels at Memphis. Due to increased groundings, the number of vessels in tow is being restricted.

Meanwhile, any snags in fertilizer shipments -- which farmers rely on to plant crops for next year -- are happening as nutrients to grow food have soared and as Hurricane Ian temporarily shut production at a Mosaic Co. fertilizer plant in Florida.

“The Mississippi River is vital to the fertilizer transportation network,” said Alexis Maxwell, an analyst at Bloomberg Intelligence.

A peaking La Nina is limiting storms coming in from the southwest that would replenish rivers, and any significant relief is unlikely through the first 10 days of November, according to World Weather Inc. president Drew Lerner.

“I don’t have a major storm coming up for the balance of the month,” Lerner said. “I’m a little pessimistic and not feeling good about the situation.”
View Quote

Michael Yon@MichaelYon
4 hours ago
Shallow Water: Significant Logistics Issues on Mississippi
09 October 2022
London, England

Major logistics routes for United States.

Lower Mississippi River Closes | Impact on Grain, Coal, Oil & Fertilizer | Impact on Barge Companies

Link Posted: 10/9/2022 11:29:27 PM EDT
[#37]
I ain’t doing this, either.

5h
·
This idiot had microchips implanted in his body, listen to what they do, no prizes for guesses on what one of the features are.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109140671662247787

Link Posted: 10/9/2022 11:30:31 PM EDT
[#38]
3h
·
Literally the same people.

Link Posted: 10/10/2022 12:44:34 AM EDT
[#39]
3h
·

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/117/608/949/original/3afb4f5775089678.jpg

View Quote

This meme represents the current reality. Most of GD has fallen for this trap. They can't see the obvious marketing for WW3. The same people that curse Biden and post,"FJB" in every reply are following blindly this administrations narrative.

Look at any Ukraine thread and you'll see the brainwashing. The MSM's main goal is to create polarization. I bet they're laughing at how easy it's become. We've become a society unable to think for ourselves. Sorry for the negativity,

but I've lost all hope for basic human intelligence.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 5:38:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Can we please not turn this into another Ukraine war thread. There are plenty of those already for people who wish to argue about it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 5:47:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: trails-end] [#41]
Originally Posted By Flushdraw:

This meme represents the current reality. Most of GD has fallen for this trap. They can't see the obvious marketing for WW3. The same people that curse Biden and post,"FJB" in every reply are following blindly this administrations narrative.

Look at any Ukraine thread and you'll see the brainwashing. The MSM's main goal is to create polarization. I bet they're laughing at how easy it's become. We've become a society unable to think for ourselves. Sorry for the negativity,

View Quote

Thank you.  I thought I was alone.

ETA:  Sorry, Jed.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 8:33:04 AM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes
3h
·

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/117/608/949/original/3afb4f5775089678.jpg

This is exactly why I believe this is a Spiritual battle, too.  I also see this as a indication and confirmation that this is not just a possibility of happening but will happen.

If war perpetuates the threat of famine and a world war perpetuates the threat of a global famine, what would a nuclear war do?

We are truly facing something that cannot be compared to anything in all of human history.

Link Posted: 10/10/2022 8:41:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Can we please not turn this into another Ukraine war thread. There are plenty of those already for people who wish to argue about it.
View Quote

There is no winning an argument on this topic, either.  Just more proof of how we have been divided and subdivided yet again.  

Link Posted: 10/10/2022 8:56:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By trails-end:

I thought I was alone.
View Quote

Alone?  Never!

Link Posted: 10/10/2022 9:04:53 AM EDT
[#45]
Squirrels fighting over food

Squirrels Fighting Over Food | Something's Wrong

Link Posted: 10/10/2022 9:22:55 AM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Six bucks a dozen here (store).

We sell farm eggs off the back of my pickup in the driveway.  Selling out every day at $2.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 10:08:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Squirrels fighting over food

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foX2hOklFWI

View Quote

Squirrels have always fought for food, like most animals. I used to put out bird seed for birds that had sunflower seeds in it. The squirrels had vicious fights every day.  Very territorial. I even saw one charge a rabbit three times to try and defend its food supply, even though there was enough for everyone.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 10:13:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By DamageDone:

This ^
Most people don't know, most Washington apples for example...grown & picked in WA, now get trucked to Calif in order to have the "Grown in WA" sticker applied and boxed up, then they are trucked either back to WA or to other states.
I kid you not.
That "fresh" Washington apple, is lord knows how many days old, traveled hundreds of miles, and has been touched by lord knows how many people along the way, before it ever sits on a store shelf.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DamageDone:

This ^
I kid you not.

That's been a thing for a while now.

California oranges used to be trucked to Florida for their 'Grown in CA' stickers before shipping all over everywhere because truck freight and Florida labor were cheaper than CA warehousing/labor...in 1995.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 11:00:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Climate Concerned Europe Hoards Firewood for the Winter

Link Posted: 10/10/2022 11:09:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Very little coverage of this by the media.

1h
·
10,000 Germans hit the streets over the energy crisis, NATO policies and sanctions on Russia outside the Bundestag at the weekend.

Winter is coming.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109144244369072989

Germany: Far-right demo protests Russia sanctions, energy policy | Oneindia news *International

Page / 315
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top