Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 315
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 8:17:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By fxntime:

Europe needs to take a long hard look in a mirror to see who is really to blame.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

Europe needs to take a long hard look in a mirror to see who is really to blame.

Some of those responsible Europeans may be hanging from lamp posts before this is over.

If the lamp posts no longer gives out light, may as well make it useful for something.

Link Posted: 10/20/2022 8:28:22 AM EDT
[#2]
America could either end up with a very weak, ineffective military or become the most evil empire the world has ever known.  Both outcomes don’t have a happy ending.

Michael Yon@MichaelYon
4 hours ago
Americans Will Lament when Milley’s Rangers are Raping and Killing Americans
The day draws nigh.

Link Posted: 10/20/2022 9:03:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Chisum] [#3]
Originally Posted By Jtrout141:
I'll risk the dogpile to come, remind me why I should give a fuck about Europe again? Yes it will get bad here, will we be as bad as Europe? No. They fucking well made their bed. Time to snuggle in...
View Quote

Because as a region, they are our biggest trade partner. When they go down so go millions of USA jobs. The ripple effect will go around the world. Govt. pays out a lot more unemployment benefits and entitlements and you pay for it all.

Are you really this ignorant? Over forty percent of what we produce gets exported.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 9:08:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I had not heard anything from Peter Zeihan in awhile, so thought I would look around.  While doing so, I found this which he "Yup"ed to.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

This implies Biden is going to permit oil companies to drill, but isn't saying so out loud to keep his base happy.

Zeihan seems to be talking about the war a lot these days.  I haven't seen much relating to his economic catastrophe predictions.  Maybe he is backing away from that since he has a few debunkers out there taking shots at him.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 9:12:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Alacran:
America could either end up with a very weak, ineffective military or become the most evil empire the world has ever known.  Both outcomes don’t have a happy ending.

Michael Yon@MichaelYon
4 hours ago
The day draws nigh.

https://cdn.locals.com/images/posts/originals/91572/91572_n4dr9xx1k1xvm3a.jpeg
View Quote

Get a grip on yourself, good grief. American troops raping and killing Americans is a fantasy but not a fact. When you engage in such wacky hyperbole you lose credibility fast.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 9:18:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Liz Truss resigns from Prime Minister office after only 45 days.

Wow...
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 9:22:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: UtahShotgunner] [#7]

Here’s THE REST OF THE STORY...

Saudi cousin of Mohammed bin Salman threatens West with 'jihad and martyrdom'

Saud al-Shaalan, tribal leader and grandson of King Abdulaziz, issues warning as tensions spike with US over Opec+ oil production cut

View Quote

For clarity, King Abdul Aziz had 22 wives, nearly 50 sons and more daughters than sons.
There are hundreds of cousins to bin Salman.

Not to say we should ignore loudmouth jihadists, but this cousin does not speak to official Saudi policy.

EDIT:  Fixed auto correct.  He isn't a fish.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 9:24:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Michael Yon@MichaelYon
4 hours ago
The day draws nigh.

View Quote

If the gov't was going to disarm the populace and then start cracking down, who what where would the resistance leaders come from that would be a threat to them? The puzzle isn't hard to solve.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 9:29:25 AM EDT
[#9]
A choice of eating bugs or garbage?  This wasn’t a part of any dystopian movie I’ve ever remember seeing.

TommyRobinson1@TommyRobinson1
·
4h
Eat ze bugs and ze plastics people 🤪

https://gettr.com/post/p1uwetnbd77

Link Posted: 10/20/2022 9:38:13 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm getting a little tired of Peter Zeihan.  Some of his predictions from early on didn't quite seem to pan out.  So I started looking for recent predictions, to measure him up, to see if he was doing any better.

This one is dated September 11, 2022, and is titled "This is Going to Happen in the Next Seven Days, Be Prepared Now!!!"

Some background filling the first part of the video.

A Synopsis of the middle:
 Infrastructure at risk.
 Return of convoy systems.
 If supply chain fails at all, then the end of transport.

The End:
Same talking points we have heard before.

Nowhere in the 15 minute video did I ever hear Peter Zeihan make a prediction of something that will happen in the next seven days.

Score Card:  Click Bait

Link Posted: 10/20/2022 9:38:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:
I had not heard anything from Peter Zeihan in awhile, so thought I would look around.  While doing so, I found this which he "Yup"ed to.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/451119/Bob_McNally_png-2569654.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/451119/Hochstein_Says_png-2569655.JPG

This implies Biden is going to permit oil companies to drill, but isn't saying so out loud to keep his base happy.

Zeihan seems to be talking about the war a lot these days.  I haven't seen much relating to his economic catastrophe predictions.  Maybe he is backing away from that since he has a few debunkers out there taking shots at him.
View Quote

There was a clip of Biden giving a directive to oil companies and it sounded exactly what someone would do to dramatically increase fuel prices for consumers.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 9:44:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Chisum:

Get a grip on yourself, good grief. American troops raping and killing Americans is a fantasy but not a fact. When you engage in such wacky hyperbole you lose credibility fast.
View All Quotes

Michael Yon@MichaelYon
4 hours ago
The day draws nigh.

You do realize active gang members have joined the military, right?  Restrictions for serving are only becoming more and more relaxed.

Sorry, but that doesn’t bode well for our future.

Link Posted: 10/20/2022 9:48:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By UtahShotgunner:

For clarity, King Abdul Aziz had 22 wives, nearly 50 sons and more daughters than sons.

Not to say we should ignore loudmouth jihadists, but this cousin does not speak to official Saudi policy.

View All Quotes

Saud al-Shaalan, tribal leader and grandson of King Abdulaziz, issues warning as tensions spike with US over Opec+ oil production cut

I think the big take away from this is Biden really pissed off Saudi Arabia and “ally” may not be applicable anymore.

Besides, Osama wasn’t even a prince and look what chaos he caused.  

Link Posted: 10/20/2022 9:53:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By TaxPayer77:

If the gov't was going to disarm the populace and then start cracking down, who what where would the resistance leaders come from that would be a threat to them? The puzzle isn't hard to solve.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TaxPayer77:

Michael Yon@MichaelYon
4 hours ago
The day draws nigh.

I agree.  Never underestimate evil and what it’s capable of when given the opportunity.  They’ve been purging the good ones for at least the past year now as well.

Link Posted: 10/20/2022 10:08:21 AM EDT
[#15]

I think the big take away from this is Biden really pissed off Saudi Arabia and “ally” may not be applicable anymore.

View All Quotes

You make my point.  
Osama did not represent official policy.  

I'll back away now as this will just muddle your thread if I continue.  

Keep up the good work.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 10:41:15 AM EDT
[#16]

You make my point.  

Keep up the good work.
View All Quotes

You make my point.  

Keep up the good work.

One thing’s for sure, the world is a changin’.

Link Posted: 10/20/2022 10:46:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Great.  Now, it’s hitting closer to home.  I’ve got an Aldi’s nearby.  

Major Supermarket In UK Planning To Sell BUGS As Food To Help Poor People Through Winter

The supermarket is also involved with a TV game show in which insect ‘farmers’ will pitch the bugs as the ‘next big thing’

A major supermarket chain in the UK is finalising plans to stock insects on its shelves and market them as a cheap food source for people struggling to afford to feed their families amid soaring inflation and the cost of living crisis.

The Daily Mail reports that Aldi is considering stocking ‘edible’ bugs and providing recipe kits for parents to prepare worms and crickets for their hungry children.

Potential products in the range include ‘sustainable’ cricket burgers, as well as ‘nuggets’ and ‘mince’.

Yummmmmy.

https://summit.news/2022/10/20/major-supermarket-in-uk-planning-to-sell-bugs-as-food-to-help-poor-people-through-winter/

Link Posted: 10/20/2022 10:51:18 AM EDT
[#18]

TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
1h

French politicians are slamming Le Pen and others for speaking out over the alleged torture, rape & murder of 12 year old Lola by an Algerian woman.

The facts are quite simple: the woman accused of the murder was in France illegally & the authorities knew this. If she had been detained & deported Lola would be alive today. It's as simple as that.

The alleged killer was stopped at a French airport on 20 August because her residence permit had run out. If the law had been applied and she had been detained pending deportation for being in France illegally, Lola would still be alive.

More blood on the hands of the open borders globalist elites.

Paris murder: Killing of Lola, 12, sparks immigration row in France

View All Quotes
This shocking incident happened in Paris over the weekend.

Mystery as body of girl, 12, is found tied up in suitcase in Paris 'with numbers 1 and 0 placed on corpse with a 'device''

- Murder probe launched after body of schoolgirl found tied up in suitcase in Paris
- Victim discovered with her feet and wrists bound and several cuts to her throat
- Numbers found on body - not written or cut but 'placed' on her by a 'device'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11320825/Body-girl-12-tied-suitcase-numbers-1-0-placed-corpse-device.html

8h
French police has four Algerians in custody suspected of participating in the brutal murder and rape of a 12-year-old schoolgirl only identified as Lola.

The suspects (Dahbia B., Amine K., Friha B., and Rachid N.) all hail from the same Algerian village, and one of them may be in the country illegally.

Mainstream media turn a blind eye.

https://rmx.news/france/france-in-shock-4-algerian-migrants-arrested-for-brutal-rape-and-murder-of-12-year-old-paris-girl-found-stuffed-in-a-suitcase-with-throat-slashed/

1h

'I believe this is the 12th girl in France this year who has been killed by an immigrant...and that's just France.'

Political commentator Eva Vlaardingerbroek says young girls are being 'sacrificed on the altar of mass migration'.

#JUSTICEFORLOLA

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109185745080745431

1h

French politicians are slamming Le Pen and others for speaking out over the alleged torture, rape & murder of 12 year old Lola by an Algerian woman.

The facts are quite simple: the woman accused of the murder was in France illegally & the authorities knew this. If she had been detained & deported Lola would be alive today. It's as simple as that.

The alleged killer was stopped at a French airport on 20 August because her residence permit had run out. If the law had been applied and she had been detained pending deportation for being in France illegally, Lola would still be alive.

I watched a PJW YouTube video on this murder this morning.

It's heartbreaking.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 11:16:13 AM EDT
[#19]
New Zealand

Hundreds of farmers roll through NZ's cities in protest over Govt's new emissions tax | Newshub

'Farmers are fed-up': Groundswell co-founders speak to media following nationwide protest | Newshub

Link Posted: 10/20/2022 11:29:08 AM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

Michael Yon@MichaelYon
4 hours ago
The day draws nigh.

I think what is doing is drawing out a timeline where standards are degraded in the interests of diversity rather than combat effectiveness, and “negative outcomes” are accepted as a price.  You see this in police departments where diversity hires loot the homes they are called into.  Why won’t similar minded people rape and murder “racist insurrectionists?”
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 11:40:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By 96Ag:

It's heartbreaking.
View All Quotes
This shocking incident happened in Paris over the weekend.

Mystery as body of girl, 12, is found tied up in suitcase in Paris 'with numbers 1 and 0 placed on corpse with a 'device''

- Murder probe launched after body of schoolgirl found tied up in suitcase in Paris
- Victim discovered with her feet and wrists bound and several cuts to her throat
- Numbers found on body - not written or cut but 'placed' on her by a 'device'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11320825/Body-girl-12-tied-suitcase-numbers-1-0-placed-corpse-device.html

8h
French police has four Algerians in custody suspected of participating in the brutal murder and rape of a 12-year-old schoolgirl only identified as Lola.

The suspects (Dahbia B., Amine K., Friha B., and Rachid N.) all hail from the same Algerian village, and one of them may be in the country illegally.

Mainstream media turn a blind eye.

https://rmx.news/france/france-in-shock-4-algerian-migrants-arrested-for-brutal-rape-and-murder-of-12-year-old-paris-girl-found-stuffed-in-a-suitcase-with-throat-slashed/

1h

'I believe this is the 12th girl in France this year who has been killed by an immigrant...and that's just France.'

Political commentator Eva Vlaardingerbroek says young girls are being 'sacrificed on the altar of mass migration'.

#JUSTICEFORLOLA

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109185745080745431

1h

It's heartbreaking.

I wonder how much attention this would have gotten if she had just been killed and left in a dumpster?

Some cultures don’t respect life as much as others yet we are told and also being forced to embrace cultural diversity to the point of neglecting our own.  

Link Posted: 10/20/2022 11:56:57 AM EDT
[#22]
We have plenty of examples here in America, too.

2h
·
4 years for rape!

Iranian Kurd rapes a woman (now deceased) while under three separate court bail orders.

The court heard how the man who came to the UK in 2012, was "no stranger to the courts”

The judge said his immigration status was unclear and this was a matter for the Home Secretary, prompting this outburst from the rapist.

“This isn't right. I am staying in UK. Where is the human rights?"

I’m sure he will be staying in the U.K. our warped human rights laws will ensure that!

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rapist-caged-dead-victim-statement-28283514

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109200876061956195
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 12:16:38 PM EDT
[#23]
America could either end up with a very weak, ineffective military or become the most evil empire the world has ever known.  Both outcomes don't have a happy ending.

Michael Yon@MichaelYon
4 hours ago
Americans Will Lament when Milley's Rangers are Raping and Killing Americans
The day draws nigh.

View Quote
It's amazing how this thread continues to hit on things that I read somewhere else.

This particular story is bigger than I think anyone realizes.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 12:32:48 PM EDT
[#24]
UK

“Unlikely”

Blackouts may be imposed on cold weekday evenings, National Grid chief warns

The warning from the head of the National Grid follows the electricity and gas systems operator outlining unlikely scenarios when blackouts may take place this winter.

The head of Britain's electricity and gas systems' operator has told households to prepare for blackouts between 4pm and 7pm on weekdays during "really, really cold" days in January and February if gas imports are reduced.

John Pettigrew, the National Grid chief, said blackouts would have to be imposed during the "deepest darkest evenings" in January and February if electricity generators did not have enough gas to meet demand, especially if there is a period of cold weather.
https://news.sky.com/story/prepare-for-blackouts-on-cold-weekday-evenings-national-grid-chief-warns-12723349

BBC has secret scripts prepared for use during winter blackouts

Brits would be advised to use car radios or battery-powered receivers to listen to emergency broadcasts on FM and long-wave frequencies usually reserved for Radio 2 and Radio 4, according to a Guardian report.

One draft script, seen by the paper, warns a blackout could last for as long as two days, with hospitals and police put under “extreme pressure”.

Another states: “The government has said it’s hoped power will be restored in the next 36 to 48 hours. Different parts of Britain will start to receive intermittent supplies before then.”
Ministers have moved to reassure people and businesses that blackouts are unlikely.

However, National Grid, which oversees electricity supplies, has issued a rare warning that power supplies could be hit.

It warned that in the worst-case scenario, it could order planned blackouts for as long as three hours a day if Russia cut off all gas supplies to Europe.

Under the BBC’s draft plans it suggests a greatly reduced temporary radio service from the UK’s emergency broadcasting centre, called the EBC.

It would air half-hourly news bulleting on Radio 4’s FM and long-wave frequencies and a “music service” as well as news updates on the FM spectrum used by Radio 2.

One script, written for a hypothetical news bulletin, says: “The emergency services are under extreme pressure. People are being advised not to contact them unless absolutely necessary.”
It says: “Officials are saying there is no current risk to food supply and distribution. But they’re asking people to look out for vulnerable neighbours and relatives.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/20158657/bbc-secret-scripts-prepared-use-winter-blackouts-power/
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 12:38:21 PM EDT
[#25]
It's amazing how this thread continues to hit on things that I read somewhere else.

View All Quotes
America could either end up with a very weak, ineffective military or become the most evil empire the world has ever known.  Both outcomes don't have a happy ending.

Michael Yon@MichaelYon
4 hours ago
Americans Will Lament when Milley's Rangers are Raping and Killing Americans
The day draws nigh.

Feel free to post any links you find.  The more sources a story has, the more plausible it becomes.

Sometimes, a posting from a social website just isn’t enough to convey the significance.

Link Posted: 10/20/2022 3:27:24 PM EDT
[#26]
The United States is no different that any other country.  The Constitution no longer matters.  SCOTUS will not protect us or save us.

California makes it illegal for doctors to disagree with politicians

https://nypost.com/2022/10/10/california-makes-it-illegal-for-doctors-to-disagree-with-politicians/

Turkey’s parliament adopts media law jailing those spreading ‘disinformation’

https://www.ekathimerini.com/news/1195632/turkeys-parliament-adopts-media-law-jailing-those-spreading-disinformation/

View Quote

Why does anyone chose to live in Commiefornia?  That unconstitutional law is also immoral.  The gov/cdc/Un claims on covid were factually incorrect and proven so, numerous times, yet doctors will lose licenses by giving correct info that disagrees with the gov's inaccurate or intentional misinfo... even in cases when the gov later "clarifies" its position by backtracking 180 degrees.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 3:36:57 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm getting a little tired of Peter Zeihan.  Some of his predictions from early on didn't quite seem to pan out.  So I started looking for recent predictions, to measure him up, to see if he was doing any better.

This one is dated September 11, 2022, and is titled "This is Going to Happen in the Next Seven Days, Be Prepared Now!!!"

Infrastructure at risk.

The End:

Nowhere in the 15 minute video did I ever hear Peter Zeihan make a prediction of something that will happen in the next seven days.

View Quote
That isn't Peter's channel.

There are a dozen click bait AI channels that take his content and rehash it just enough to get around YouTube's algorithms then post it with silly click bait titles.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 3:43:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Kanati:

There are a dozen click bait AI channels that take his content and rehash it just enough to get around YouTube's algorithms then post it with silly click bait titles.
View All Quotes

Infrastructure at risk.

The End:

Ahhh!  I did not know that.  I stand corrected.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 3:46:13 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

This.

They're snippets of his previous talks repackaged.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 3:52:42 PM EDT
[#30]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrm6Iov70kE
View Quote

He makes a great point: after seeing how "wise and beneficial" it is to outsource energy production as we have seen in Europe, governments now want to outsource food production, and make themselves reliant on food imports rather than being self-sustaining.

Idiocracy abounds.  Or more accurately, intentional cultural and national suicide.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 4:42:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Here’s a Full List of Congressional Republicans Funded by Gates

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/exclusive-bill-gates-bought-republican-wave-2022-full-list-congressional-republicans-funded-gates/
View Quote

It is a uniparty.  There may be 5-10 true conservatives and Constitutionalists between the House and Senate.  That is all.

The rest are in it for what power and financial reward they can achieve for themselves and their families and friends.  They do not look beyond their lifetimes, nor consider the impact of their actions on anyone else or any future generation.

Long past time to throw them all out, and restrict gov to its Constitutional limits.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 4:48:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By fl-ar-fan:

Well shit, NOW it's time to panic!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fl-ar-fan:
Michael Yon@MichaelYon
3 hours ago
Rape of the Seas
16 October 2022
London, England

High chance those crabs are in China’s belly. As predicted by me in early 2020, China has been raping the seas as food prices and availability explode and collapse. All predictable. Is this crab issue actually due to China? I do not know. Is China doing this globally? Yes. Definitely.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fishing-alaska-snow-crab-season-canceled-investigation-climate-change/

https://cdn.locals.com/images/posts/originals/91572/91572_hj6jg8ulavda2xu.jpeg

Well shit, NOW it's time to panic!

Billions of Crabs Disappear off the Face of The Earth | Food Shortage

Link Posted: 10/20/2022 4:50:57 PM EDT
[#33]

OMG  Farming must stop?  They really are out of their minds.
View All Quotes
31m
·
These people are insane.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109195313137313814

Where the hell do these people think food will come from?  Even if it were true (its not) that farming was "the single biggest driver of climate change".  

If they don't want to eat, fine, they can starve themselves.  And certainly not procreate.  Those actions will do more for the climate (and humanity) than anything they propose.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 4:51:43 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

Very true.
The world thinks we are obligated to bail their asses out all the time.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 4:54:27 PM EDT
[#35]

From the article:  "Clearing, burning, plowing and tilling natural habitats release enormous amounts of greenhouse gas into the atmosphere, as do the cattle from methane and manure, other animals and the crops used to feed them."

This is beyond stupid.  Such statements assume that clearing or burning off the land leads to empty land.  It does not.  It leads to new crops that offset the crops cleared.  It also assumes animals have not been living on grass and other plants for far longer than man has been around.

I can only assume they don't actually care about the habitat.  I doubt most of them even care about the agenda.  Instead, they care about fitting in, about getting the grant money, about getting published and keeping their jobs, about not being an outcast because they don't follow the rest of the herd.
View Quote

Some scientist should calculate the methane from dinosaur farts and how it compares to the methane levels from current herds on earth.  I'm guessing even if the Dino farts significantly exceeded herd farts, they'd still say we need to kill off the cows and eat less meat.  Idiots.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 5:01:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Yep, this is a scary concept.

Link Posted: 10/20/2022 5:08:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By viralinsurgency:

Where the hell do these people think food will come from?  Even if it were true (its not) that farming was "the single biggest driver of climate change".  

If they don't want to eat, fine, they can starve themselves.  And certainly not procreate.  Those actions will do more for the climate (and humanity) than anything they propose.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By viralinsurgency:
31m
·
These people are insane.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109195313137313814

Do you not realize how many crickets, grasshoppers and worms we can produce in a 1 acre warehouse?

Imagine how much food we can create just by putting exterminators out of business.

Link Posted: 10/20/2022 5:10:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit338] [#38]

View Quote
It's a feature, not a bug.

There's a core driver why brandon & company want our firearms so bad and are weaponizing federal agencies against We the People.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 5:12:40 PM EDT
[#39]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksfZUT07gP4

View Quote

I don’t even need to watch that to agree.
The majority of doctors follow a prescribed protocol. That’s why Covid treatment was such a disaster. Get vaccinated, ivermectin bad, trouble breathing? Get on ventilator.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 5:14:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Speculation & war gaming

Glenn: A cyber attack from Russia/Putin could be DEVASTATING

Link Posted: 10/20/2022 5:18:33 PM EDT
[#41]

The majority of doctors follow a prescribed protocol. That’s why Covid treatment was such a disaster. Get vaccinated, ivermectin bad, trouble breathing? Get on ventilator.
View All Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksfZUT07gP4

The whole concept of “getting a second opinion” would instantly become obsolete.  

...as if it hasn’t been damaged enough already.

Link Posted: 10/20/2022 5:48:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#42]
Originally Posted By TX_M1:

I read a couple of books on lobotomies earlier in the year.  Surprisingly they had a pretty high success rate, considering how crude they were.  Of course they killed lots of people and made some people worse.

It does make one wonder if a better modern version could be done with all of the advances since then, but the concept itself is pretty barbaric.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TX_M1:
Information warfare is the modern day lobotomy.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/118/303/561/original/55497d17f11a05ec.jpeg

I read a couple of books on lobotomies earlier in the year.  Surprisingly they had a pretty high success rate, considering how crude they were.  Of course they killed lots of people and made some people worse.

It does make one wonder if a better modern version could be done with all of the advances since then, but the concept itself is pretty barbaric.

I have to admit I really didn’t understand what a lobotomy really was until I watched Sucker Punch.  Before, I just thought it some crude form of brain surgery, akin to what they did to Taylor* in Planet of the Apes.

As strange as it may sound, cutting a hole is someones skull and manipulation someones brain matter sounds more sophisticated to me that hammering a giant nail through someone’s eye socket and penetrating the front portion of the brain.

I never had any desire to become a doctor so yeah, I got most of my medical knowledge from watching movies & TV.  

Edited:

* - It was Landon, not Taylor.

Link Posted: 10/20/2022 5:56:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: grinning_bob] [#43]
Originally Posted By Canoeguy:

End of the petrodollar and then there will be war. Its the only path I can see unfolding. America could revert back to isolationism and let the rest of the world suffer but we won't drill, we won't produce, we won't kick out the illegals, and we won't allow the freeloaders to starve. Unfortunately I believe the only way to fix our country is for it to fail first.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Canoeguy:
Either way, I think Saudi Arabia will be joining BRICS pretty soon.

This will be the end of the petrodollar...

End of the petrodollar and then there will be war. Its the only path I can see unfolding. America could revert back to isolationism and let the rest of the world suffer but we won't drill, we won't produce, we won't kick out the illegals, and we won't allow the freeloaders to starve. Unfortunately I believe the only way to fix our country is for it to fail first.

I think there is a path for us to “fail less” than the rest of the world because of our geographic location, arable land, and natural resources. Basically, it will suck here but not as bad as other places.

This is the Peter Zeihan model. Not sure if he is right but it makes sense to me.

ETA:  haven’t been participating in this thread.  You guys are way ahead of me.

Link Posted: 10/20/2022 5:56:54 PM EDT
[#44]

1h
·
German news segment on the state of UK politics at the moment, you don't have to be German to understand.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109202561836979731
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 7:02:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Sooner or later, enough will be enough!

1h
·
French journalist at a #JusticeForLola protest and vigil tonight attacked by Antifa!

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109202841105528477

Link Posted: 10/20/2022 10:54:01 PM EDT
[#46]

Infrastructure at risk.

The End:

View Quote

Score card:clueless . Before you bloviate maybe do your own research.
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 12:03:47 AM EDT
[#47]
This is worth the time to watch -

No one is READY for what’s coming in a few weeks.

No one is READY for what's coming in a few weeks | Redacted with Clayton Morris

Link Posted: 10/21/2022 12:12:47 AM EDT
[#48]
UK

“Unlikely”

Blackouts may be imposed on cold weekday evenings, National Grid chief warns

The warning from the head of the National Grid follows the electricity and gas systems operator outlining unlikely scenarios when blackouts may take place this winter.

The head of Britain's electricity and gas systems' operator has told households to prepare for blackouts between 4pm and 7pm on weekdays during "really, really cold" days in January and February if gas imports are reduced.

John Pettigrew, the National Grid chief, said blackouts would have to be imposed during the "deepest darkest evenings" in January and February if electricity generators did not have enough gas to meet demand, especially if there is a period of cold weather.
https://news.sky.com/story/prepare-for-blackouts-on-cold-weekday-evenings-national-grid-chief-warns-12723349

BBC has secret scripts prepared for use during winter blackouts

Brits would be advised to use car radios or battery-powered receivers to listen to emergency broadcasts on FM and long-wave frequencies usually reserved for Radio 2 and Radio 4, according to a Guardian report.

One draft script, seen by the paper, warns a blackout could last for as long as two days, with hospitals and police put under “extreme pressure”.

Another states: “The government has said it’s hoped power will be restored in the next 36 to 48 hours. Different parts of Britain will start to receive intermittent supplies before then.”
Ministers have moved to reassure people and businesses that blackouts are unlikely.

However, National Grid, which oversees electricity supplies, has issued a rare warning that power supplies could be hit.

It warned that in the worst-case scenario, it could order planned blackouts for as long as three hours a day if Russia cut off all gas supplies to Europe.

Under the BBC’s draft plans it suggests a greatly reduced temporary radio service from the UK’s emergency broadcasting centre, called the EBC.

It would air half-hourly news bulleting on Radio 4’s FM and long-wave frequencies and a “music service” as well as news updates on the FM spectrum used by Radio 2.

One script, written for a hypothetical news bulletin, says: “The emergency services are under extreme pressure. People are being advised not to contact them unless absolutely necessary.”
It says: “Officials are saying there is no current risk to food supply and distribution. But they’re asking people to look out for vulnerable neighbours and relatives.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/20158657/bbc-secret-scripts-prepared-use-winter-blackouts-power/
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2022 12:42:49 AM EDT
[#49]
This is worth the time to watch -

No one is READY for what’s coming in a few weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDe6GWqpCjw

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2022 6:04:36 AM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Big Pharma will program the AI just like they do the MD.
Page / 315
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top