Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2024 10:36:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Miami02TJ]
Well I know there are "stronger" launchers out there but I won't be using them much and wanted the cool factor above strength.  Both are using steel plates for reinforcements on the hinges and breach plate (SCS with files that were in the pack).

"KRRAWNs MCRN Boarder remix".  Overture PLA+ on a MK3 using the settings on the guide. The MLOK covers are from Strike Industries.

Original NT-79 ("Are We Cool Yet? Presents: DaFizzlez's NT79 37mm Signaling Device") using the "NT79 Reciver with krrawn scs reinforcements" receiver and stock parts from the "NT79 Reinforced Retro Remix". The stock from the reto remix is a must! Overture PLA+ on a MK3 using the settings on the guide.

Link Posted: 5/29/2024 11:09:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Sweet
Link Posted: 5/29/2024 7:17:40 PM EDT
[#2]
have you actually launched anything out of either? Seems like the longer brass wouldn't work well in the pistol.

Is there a sleeve?
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By high_order1:
have you actually launched anything out of either? Seems like the longer brass wouldn't work well in the pistol.

Is there a sleeve?
View Quote

I've shot several 37 mm flares and Crackle shells out of both with zero issues.  The shorter one has the same diameter tube as the longer one and the same shells.  Both have taken 3 inch shells without any problem.

Both are using a fence post for the barrel and goes almost the length of the entire upper.
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 1:08:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Made a couple other, minor cosmetic changes...

I'm really done, this time ....

Link Posted: 5/31/2024 1:12:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NoImpactNoIdea] [#5]
I have all the parts for a NT-79 and lost interest in putting it together.  What’s your assembly fee!?
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 1:53:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NoImpactNoIdea:
I have all the parts for a NT-79 and lost interest in putting it together.  What’s your assembly fee!?
View Quote

This is me.  I like printing thing but not assembling them.
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 1:57:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I even modified a 37mm shell to shoot the bird bangers we use at work so I have a near endless supply of caps and pyro.

I need to find a way to get this finished.
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 4:07:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Miami02TJ] [#8]
Originally Posted By mPisi:
View Quote

This is me.  I like printing thing but not assembling them.
View Quote

Lol. I'm not there yet
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 4:08:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Miami02TJ] [#9]
I even modified a 37mm shell to shoot the bird bangers we use at work so I have a near endless supply of caps and pyro.

I need to find a way to get this finished.
View Quote

It's much, much easier than you think.  Just go do it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top