User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:35:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Eject, lawyer, get half
View Quote
Lawyer gets half. He gets to pay alimony.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:35:40 PM EDT
[#2]
In Kali, what income is earned while they are married is automatically joint. If they divorce, everything is split 50/50.

BTW I can see that guy is going to have problems in marriage. She doesn't understand that concept of marriage, everything is shared, even happiness and pain. If it were me, yup eject, and take her money, because she hasn't got the mindset to be married, ie this is mines and that is yours it should be "ours'"
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:36:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Married people with separate accounts are not truly married.

And I don't care if that is how you do it and "you are fine", just a fact.

Marriage is 2 becoming 1 in everything.

And yes, he should bail, with half the money. Sounds like she is a greedy think of herself only, while he is wanting to save for a home.
View Quote

Truly? Ok then, fuck getting married. I dont trust ANYONE enough to have a joint bank account.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:40:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Damn man, tonight I’m gonna have to tell my wife we aren’t married.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yes, he should bail, with half the money. Sounds like she is a greedy think of herself only, while he is wanting to save for a home.

Damn man, tonight I’m gonna have to tell my wife we aren’t married.  

Pics then?
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:43:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You're aren't fully married if you are not one cohesive and faithful unit.

You have haven't fully married two formerly separate beings into a true covenant.

You aren't married to the idea of each other if you are still acting as if you two are separate.
View Quote

Yep, going into separate bathrooms at a restaurant is a good indicator of a couple of heathens merely playing house for 20-30 years! Should never have different opinions either because two becomes one and one is holiest! If we want to be pedantic, wimmens must cleave to their husbands and stop thinking daddy’s thoughts and start thinking his highness their husband’s.

Pretty sure that’s the 1600s paging you sir.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:46:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Meh. If my wife won’ 35k or so on a scratch off I’d let her have all the money.  
Right after I beat her ass for spending MY $15 on that scratch off. J/K!

If she won 35 Million?   Yeah it would go right in the joint checking account,
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:48:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Eject.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:49:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

HAHAHA.

Yeah, I remember having that same naive thought process when I was a newlywed and a few years in.........then it all changed.  What's mine is her's. What's her's is her's.  That thought process can't be unfucked.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:50:53 PM EDT
[#9]
What the hell is up with women and "the need" to travel?  I would rather travel and be a poor over spending on priority items.  Entitled to travel?  Travel as Rome burns?
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:51:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I saw that earlier from the reddit page.

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/court/ca-court-of-appeal/1072229.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I read a story about this.
Wife wins a millon or something. Doesnt tell hubby.
Divorces him.
He gets mail about lottery stuff.
He finds out she won.
He sues her and judge awards him all the winnings.

I saw that earlier from the reddit page.

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/court/ca-court-of-appeal/1072229.html

Had to read it…. Dumb woman fucked herself pretty well on that one!  Had to pay 100% of the lottery winnings due to a clause in the divorce paperwork.  And then she lied about the winnings being a “gift” from the lottery winners.  As always, an obvious liar losing in court makes me happy…
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:51:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Goodbye, don’t let the door hit you in the ass!
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:53:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Give it all to the lawyers.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 6:10:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Only eject AFTER he gets his half.

Replace her with a women half her age.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 6:13:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Sad state of affairs with some people and marriage now. If you can't trust your spouse, you shouldn't be together, period. Out of all the people in the world, your spouse should be the one you can count on.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 6:19:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Sad state of affairs with some people and marriage now. If you can't trust your spouse, you shouldn't be together, period. Out of all the people in the world, your spouse should be the one you can count on.
View Quote

You should start a You Tube Red Pill channel.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 6:24:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I don't believe most of the outrageous stories I read like that on the internet. They usually turn out to be bullshit.
View Quote

Yeah, because it’s Outrageous and Completely Unbelievable, that a woman could buy a scratchoff and WIN literally Thousands of Dollars!   And then, want to spend it on travel.      It boggles the mind.

Based on simple probabilities alone, it probably happens several times a Day, nationwide.      Lots a poor, desperate people buy those scratchers.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 6:38:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
She probably bought that ticket with a dollar that ultimately the husband earned.
View Quote
She knows it was her money because it was the $20 her co-worker just paid for a blowie.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:12:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Depends on the state.  Here in Florida those winnings are marital property.

Eject
Collect half
Hookers and blow
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:26:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I read a story about this.
Wife wins a millon or something. Doesnt tell hubby.
Divorces him.
He gets mail about lottery stuff.
He finds out she won.
He sues her and judge awards him all the winnings.
View Quote

That happened locally also. Woman won 2.5 mill in the state lottery. Hid the winning ticket until after the divorce was final. Then she cashed it in. Husband found out it was from a winning draw from a month or 2 before their divorce.
Sued her in court. Judge awarded him the whole take home amount after the taxes were paid. He ended  up with something like 1.7 mill or something close.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:41:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:45:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Naw, that’s just your opinion and you’re wrong on top of that.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:56:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Eject now, if he doesn't she will be soon enough.
Remember what women have taught us. Equality and the word half.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:58:21 PM EDT
[#23]
If they are married does she have a choice?
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:59:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
He better eject, she’s going to here very shortly.
View Quote

This. She wants to travel up and down the cock coast.

She’s already gone, dude.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:00:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Why even bother getting married if you view your finances like that?

View Quote

She deserves her Whorecation.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:01:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:02:31 PM EDT
[#27]
I agree with her.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:03:21 PM EDT
[#28]
SIIHPAPP
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:08:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You have haven't fully married two formerly separate beings into a true covenant.

You aren't married to the idea of each other if you are still acting as if you two are separate.
View Quote

Separate checking accounts preclude all of the above?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:16:17 PM EDT
[#31]
She's not wrong. It is her money, and she should be able to do with it whatever she wants.

The fact that she doesn't want to share any of it with her husband, someone she supposedly married because she loves him, doesn't change the fact that it's hers. What it does change is how her husband should view her, because she's clearly a selfish person and a shit wife.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:16:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I think it depends on how they do separate.    I've seen it work better than joint, and worse.   If it's broken up into her money/my money/our money where the bills get paid and people have their spending money in their own accounts I don't see an issue w/ it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it depends on how they do separate.    I've seen it work better than joint, and worse.   If it's broken up into her money/my money/our money where the bills get paid and people have their spending money in their own accounts I don't see an issue w/ it.

Some people are raised with the financial skills of a chinchilla, and refuse to change. The other person being responsible for all the bills and keeping the chinchilla in check by not giving them access to the accounts is the only way to stay out of bankruptcy and cat food dinners 6 days a week.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:20:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
You keep your way of marriage and I'll keep mine, thanks.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:22:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:29:43 PM EDT
[#35]
First off how much can it be after taxes? It's a scratch off not megamillions.  If she plans the family vacations and uses it for that I'm ok with it.  If she take vacation without him, no good.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:35:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Has she been paying half the mortgage, food bill, etc. If so she should keep half. If she's been paying for everything then she should keep everything
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:38:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:44:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:45:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Wow....

How quick you all pile on the woman w/o knowing all the "facts".

For one, never get involved in married people's spats - cuz there's his/hers version, where somewhere in the middle there's the truth that only they and God know.

Next, I know of stupid women have this whole "separate account" thing - where their husbands spend everything.

Case in point...one woman, she paid/pays majority for everything. She is the stereotypical woman who pays with cash cuz her credit sucks. She even paid her husband's child support and/or Xtra things for HIS kids. He got two Escalades, Harley, Crotch Rocket, ATVs, pick-up truck, a boat and wants a camper. Every time they purchased a home, it's where he wants and it usually costs an arm and a leg. Their last home (the "Retirement" home) is too big that they can't even maintain it. It needs a pressure washing and/or painting and landscaping/fencing is all fucked up.

Before they retired from the military, she got promoted to Major while he was Captain and he told her she needs to pay more on the bills than he does, cuz she makes more

Mind you, they are both retired military and 100% disabled and do real estate. Oh yea, when she got out, she got a real job, while "he" did real estate. She left the financial security and swanky paycheck to do real estate on her own, only to wind up partnering with him....So, brining in almost $12K a month tax free from Uncle Sam + real estate commissions, they live paycheck to paycheck and she has to buy everything with cash cuz she still can't fix her credit.

Only thing I can suspect she caters to him is maybe like her alcoholic dad, she married an alcoholic that she just wants to please....

IN her case, if she won the lottery, she'd probably be so stupid to share it with him....but I just explained her story to show that there are some women who stupidly carry the financial weight in a "marriage".
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:59:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
but if the roles were reversed, she would be all "I WANT MY HALF"... just like in a divorce.
View Quote

Or just like in professional soccer.

Friggin' lying hypocrites.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:03:23 PM EDT
[#41]
This was the initial logo proposed for The National Organization of Women:

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:06:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
but if the roles were reversed, she would be all "I WANT MY HALF"... just like in a divorce.
View Quote

GUARANTEED.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:33:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Right out of high school I worked with a crew in Philly painting a building for a meat wholesaler.

Eating lunch one day the subject was “what would you do if you hit the lotto for a mil?”

One guy “I’d get a divorce.”

Everybody “But she’d get half.”

Him- “sheee-it. I got a half a mil, wtf I want her around fo’?”

Attachment Attached File

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:43:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
What the hell is up with women and "the need" to travel?  I would rather travel and be a poor over spending on priority items.  Entitled to travel?  Travel as Rome burns?
View Quote

Boggles my mind too.

My younger sister has spent close to six figures in the past 5 or so years on traveling.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:44:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Divorce.  Get the lawyer to take half and then pay the lawyer fees out of her half.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:45:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Divorce, of course.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:46:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Honey pack your bags I won the lottery.

Where are we going?

I don't care where you go get the fuck out.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:49:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good post.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:50:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I agree with her.
View Quote

Yeah, nothing was illegal.

But that's kind of a dick move thought.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:42:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Wow....

How quick you all pile on the woman w/o knowing all the "facts".

For one, never get involved in married people's spats - cuz there's his/hers version, where somewhere in the middle there's the truth that only they and God know.

Next, I know of stupid women have this whole "separate account" thing - where their husbands spend everything.

Case in point...one woman, she paid/pays majority for everything. She is the stereotypical woman who pays with cash cuz her credit sucks. She even paid her husband's child support and/or Xtra things for HIS kids. He got two Escalades, Harley, Crotch Rocket, ATVs, pick-up truck, a boat and wants a camper. Every time they purchased a home, it's where he wants and it usually costs an arm and a leg. Their last home (the "Retirement" home) is too big that they can't even maintain it. It needs a pressure washing and/or painting and landscaping/fencing is all fucked up.

Before they retired from the military, she got promoted to Major while he was Captain and he told her she needs to pay more on the bills than he does, cuz she makes more

Mind you, they are both retired military and 100% disabled and do real estate. Oh yea, when she got out, she got a real job, while "he" did real estate. She left the financial security and swanky paycheck to do real estate on her own, only to wind up partnering with him....So, brining in almost $12K a month tax free from Uncle Sam + real estate commissions, they live paycheck to paycheck and she has to buy everything with cash cuz she still can't fix her credit.

Only thing I can suspect she caters to him is maybe like her alcoholic dad, she married an alcoholic that she just wants to please....

IN her case, if she won the lottery, she'd probably be so stupid to share it with him....but I just explained her story to show that there are some women who stupidly carry the financial weight in a "marriage".
View Quote

You wrote this and took it as her carrying the financial weight instead of us taxpayers carrying it via paying for their fraudulent 100% VA disability ratings?

Did they both get PTSD from a mortar hitting 1000m from their FOB?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top