BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:37:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Dam17er:
Your kids must be young.  I'm in my mid 40's and banging chicks roughly my daughter's age sounds kind of gross to me.  I hope you're enjoying yourself (safely!) and ultimately find the partner you're after.
View Quote

Meh, they're someone else's daughter, so fair game. And a lot of fun, as my buddy tells me. I'm 71. Any woman over 40 would really have to have something to offer to get even a second look.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:38:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Wizzy] [#2]
Originally Posted By tidal:
What South American countries do i need to visit?
Is Columbia worth the squeeze or is that played out? I imagine walking around towns there on the weekends and it's all gringos looking for the same thing.
Uraguay or Paraguay seem nice, I would like to see Patagonia but I imagine it's not the same market as Brazil or Columbia.

I'm looking for petite SA women who look more European  than native and in Thier child bearing prime mid  20's

Edit:
View Quote

Córdoba, Argentina

Edit- I misread and thought you said more european. More native? Yeah, probably Colombia or Peru. I hear there's a hostel in Lima that gets packed with native girls looking for a husband.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:41:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By drjaydvm:
This sounds like a lot of work
View Quote

Sure does. OP doesn't say how many rejects he had to deal with along the way.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:52:07 PM EDT
[#4]
So you have framed your entire post divorce life around worship of the all mighty pussy….. How Alpha of you….

Also, anabolics and only benching 315? I rep that and have never touched a needle.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:52:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 999monkeys] [#5]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
you laugh but i'm not bullshitting you.

homeless guys have sex with women.  drug addict guys have sex with women.  convicted felons have sex with women.  trailer pahk kings have sex with women.

why not you, broseidon?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 556Cliff:

homeless guys have sex with women.  drug addict guys have sex with women.  convicted felons have sex with women.  trailer pahk kings have sex with women.

why not you, broseidon?

I’m not a piler onner, so consider this encouragement.

A friends son is severely autistic.  He has recently had several dates.  I don’t even think the women were autistic.

It’s just about getting out there.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:54:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By FS7:
I didn't read past the first page. Assuming this is true (who knows), you are a broken individual. I have known more than a few people who hate themselves as much as you do, so you're not alone. You will never, ever, ever fill that hole inside you doing what you're doing. Just in case you were wondering.

Also, steroids are for faggots.
View Quote

Based!
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 10:04:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Looking for all the wrong things OP. You're going to have a list of divorces as long as the fake one in your first entry.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 10:07:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By TheBootDude:
So you have framed your entire post divorce life around worship of the all mighty pussy….. How Alpha of you….

Also, anabolics and only benching 315? I rep that and have never touched a needle.
View Quote

Steroids don’t turn you into a 500lb bench monster overnight. You know as well as I do a 315 bench is more than 99.9% of lifters are capable of and takes years of hard work to attain.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 10:08:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By BlueJames:

That's a fair criticism.  But the reason most of these girls don't work out for me is that I realize they are "not the mother of my future children."  That's the phrase that keeps bouncing around in my head.  Also the distance can feel like an obstacle even though I'm living in France half the time.  My current girlfriend may be right, but we'll see.  She, like all women, have their own issues but I know she'd be loyal to me and fun.  Values come first to me, personality second and looks third.  I might be looking for someone that doesn't exist, not sure yet.  But I don't want to settle for 2nd rate.
View Quote

Any person you share your life with will be a compromise in some way.

As far as passing some form of purity or compatibility test goes, you yourself are trying to “seal the deal” with every one of these women… knowing that women that put out on the first date or soon after (Hey, I like ass too) aren’t usually the kind you take home to mom. Are you sure that *you* are the marrying kind?

A good friend I knew decades ago was from Romania and he shared two sayings from his country that stuck with me my whole adult life:

1) “Women are like apples. If you spend too long staring at the tree looking for the perfect apple, the one with the nicest shape, the best skin, the one with just the right size and color….. if you do that long enough, the only apples you find are the bruised ones on the ground.” In western cultures we see this play out in how we marry: Some marry their highschool sweetheart and the kids come so fast that they don’t realize they have anything in common other than the kids until the kids are gone and then realize “hey, I don’t even really like you”. Then they divorce and find themselves playing in the land of Broken Toys where the spouses generally bring nothing to the table but someone else’s kids, an empty Kleenex box, and a long list of sob stories with no personal accountability for the failure of the marriage. IMO, the correct age to marry is in the. Mid 20’s, no later than 27 because you get a taste of freedom without having so much of it that every argument is an affront to your personality as an individual-by age 30 you are too entrenched in your ability to make unilateral decisions and with no social stigma attached to divorce these days it’s too easy to throw your hands up, get that divorce, and end up playing in that Land of Broken Toys”.

2) “The man is the head of the household, period-but the woman is the neck, and she will turn the head which ever way she needs to for him to see her way”. Don’t go into a marriage with the idea that you are marrying the woman you dated. Men marry out of Unconditional Love with the blind faith that the women they couple with will always be the woman they dated. A woman’s Unconditional Love rapidly becomes Very conditional because of how they are wired: Without the strength and stamina of a man, women get what they want in life thru Cunning and Guile. “I’d do anything for you baby!” quickly becomes “No, I’m not going to do cut your hair for you anymore because you won’t change my oil in my car.”

Be real about who you are “interviewing” for wife material. IMO, the doctors are the ones I would be most interested in chasing-not because of the income potential but because they *have* to exist in a world of logic rather than emotion, have to be scholars so you don’t have to entertain them, understand business and money because they have to, and generally just don’t have time for games. What you want is someone like this who is somewhat attractive to you physically but is more mentally attractive-the looks don’t last, having a woman you want to bang 20 years from now and lets you be who you are is where it’s at, not some vacuous model quality gold digger that seems to be available to you any time you are in the country. Those women see you as a solution to their problem one way or another-find a woman who wants you but doesn’t need you and marry her.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 10:13:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Pure degeneracy.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 10:17:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By SturmgeschutzIII:

I appreciate the honesty in this post. Don’t hear it from married guys often, especially on Arf.

I understood that reference
View Quote

I’m not an INCEL or MGTOW guy, but the truth is that there is no compelling reason to marry UNLESS you want children or the woman you love needs to be married to stay together and you love her enough to do that for her. A 50% chance of splitting your life up in the future and having to start over again just isn’t worth it and as a western male you carry the bucket for ALL of it. On top of that, many people are too selfish to be married these days, and I might even be one of them-I’m glad my wife and I don’t have kids because of how much more effort she puts into grandchildren than her marriage….. I’m not very understanding about that, and being fair if we did have kids I’m pretty sure I would just be reduced to a checkbook to pay for it all-men don’t continue to date their wives and women forget that men need more than a full belly and maintenance sex to be taken care of. My wife barely has time for a hug for me most days because she’s too fucking busy helicopter parenting her son and raising his kids.

OP, you say you want kids but a LOT goes out the window when you get them, especially if you mismanage that part of your marriage.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 10:24:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:

I’m not an INCEL or MGTOW guy, but the truth is that there is no compelling reason to marry UNLESS you want children or the woman you love needs to be married to stay together and you love her enough to do that for her. A 50% chance of splitting your life up in the future and having to start over again just isn’t worth it and as a western male you carry the bucket for ALL of it. On top of that, many people are too selfish to be married these days, and I might even be one of them-I’m glad my wife and I don’t have kids because of how much more effort she puts into grandchildren than her marriage….. I’m not very understanding about that, and being fair if we did have kids I’m pretty sure I would just be reduced to a checkbook to pay for it all-men don’t continue to date their wives and women forget that men need more than a full belly and maintenance sex to be taken care of. My wife barely has time for a hug for me most days because she’s too fucking busy helicopter parenting her son and raising his kids.

OP, you say you want kids but a LOT goes out the window when you get them, especially if you mismanage that part of your marriage.
View Quote

Quick point. That stat isn't true. It's been debunked. Carry on
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 10:28:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#13]
Originally Posted By 999monkeys:

A friends son is severely autistic.  He has recently had several dates.  I don’t even think the women were autistic.

View All Quotes

why not you, broseidon?

As someone that may also be on the spectrum, that is encouraging. The part in bold is about 85% of my issue and the other 15% is other miscellaneous hang-ups.

Of course I'm not wanting to go round and round about my social anxiety again, as that's been thoroughly talked over and I'm doing my best to tackle it. My doctor just switched me to a different anxiety medication yesterday since upping the dose of the one I've been trying for the last 3 months was having no effect other than side effects. It very much looks like therapy will be an option for me, so that's some good news (not that I don't have major doubts about it).
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 10:31:05 PM EDT
[#14]
AMA ? ask me anything? why post your sex life on a public gun forum? is it the truth? makes great copy pasta.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 10:32:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Wizzy:

View Quote

If you have data that supports that, cool. In my life experience with my parents, friends, coworkers etc. it seems even higher than that and most of the time the men are not happily married even if they act like a happy couple. My own parents have been poster children for not marrying once I got away and into adult life…. Mom and dad married and divorced young. Both had their failings, but us kids paid the price. Mom remarried, and my stepdad who is 8 years younger ended up raising a child as a wife and in his golden years effectively lives divorced because my mom wants to “live with nature” on their rural property in a little she-shed that he built with her understanding that someday she would get the in-ground hobbit house she wants and he hates. My dad remarried a hot piece of ass 8 years younger like my mom did and he raised that child into a fucking overbearing leftist screech-owl that he can’t stand to be around. They are effectively divorced too-she stay upstairs and takes care of the house, he stays downstairs and plays with his hobbies until it’s time to eat or sleep.

Where to I sign up for that shit? LoL.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 10:32:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By FS7:

Nobody likes you. They're using you as much as you're using them.

Broken people fuck all the time. Yet somehow it still catches me off guard on occasion.
View Quote

You know what, I like you.  I like your "In Your Face" attitude.  I want to harness your energy and absorb it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 10:33:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Narwhals:
Why go whoring around instead of actually looking for a person to spend your life with?
View Quote

I imagine after being married and lying next to the same women every night.  One might want to try out a few different types.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 10:34:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By diesel1:

Sure does. OP doesn't say how many rejects he had to deal with along the way.
View Quote

Probably over 2000 if you include women who never responded to me.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 10:38:06 PM EDT
[#19]

That's a fair criticism.  But the reason most of these girls don't work out for me is that I realize they are "not the mother of my future children."  That's the phrase that keeps bouncing around in my head.  Also the distance can feel like an obstacle even though I'm living in France half the time.  My current girlfriend may be right, but we'll see.  She, like all women, have their own issues but I know she'd be loyal to me and fun.  Values come first to me, personality second and looks third.  I might be looking for someone that doesn't exist, not sure yet.  But I don't want to settle for 2nd rate.
View Quote

I hada lot more fun , I knew the next wife wasn't going to have any children .  I just looked stri tly for compatibility in personality and sex
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 10:45:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By DubyaB:

I imagine after being married and lying next to the same women every night.  One might want to try out a few different types.
View Quote

Not me.  I am happy to prefer the stability of my simple healthy family relationship with my children and one and only wife.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 10:46:45 PM EDT
[#21]
All that and you only slept with like half of them?

Lame. Sounds like it keeps you busy at least
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 10:57:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:
Sounds exhausting.

I banged a lot of girls in college and my early 20’s. No need to do all that again.
View Quote

Quitter, no one likes a quitter.

In all seriousness I had a 10 year cycle with the last one being in my late 30s, early 40s. Think in my late 40s, early 50s it would kill me which would be about the time of the next cycle.

That being said I plan on retiring to SEA in my mid to late 50s. It's much easier to find tolerable women in other countries, do agree with OP on that one.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 11:00:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By lumper:

Not me.  I am happy to prefer the stability of my simple healthy family relationship with my children and one and only wife.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lumper:
Originally Posted By DubyaB:

I assume he means if you no longer had that wife…
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 11:00:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By BillofRights:

Treated her like shit how?

Did she never have a LTR?      That alone seems suspect.
View All Quotes
This one confuses me.   Horse girl Flight Attendant, Olympic Athlete, French Army Veteran.    Claims to be a virgin.    What are the odds of that, and what’s the rest of the story?    

Do you believe her?
Did you even try?      

C, 23, French.  Met up with her in Paris, blonde hair and blue eyes, wonderful smile, great personality, a flight attendant who loves horses.  Great wife material, DDs and still a virgin.  She's connected to the highest levels of French politics and she's very conservative.  Former Olympic athlete and French Army officer.  Foolishly I broke up with her for the next girl and now I regret it (see below).  We still talk.  She's a 9.

Yep, I believe her.  But I treated her like shit and now I'm too embarrassed to try again.  I'm not going to disrespect her like that.

Treated her like shit how?

Did she never have a LTR?      That alone seems suspect.

I've dated a number of women mid it late 20s whichever never had a serious relationship. Unfortunately the underlying cause is because no man can stand them for long periods of time.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 11:02:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Phil_Billy:

I've dated a number of women mid it late 20s whichever never had a serious relationship. Unfortunately the underlying cause is because no man can stand them for long periods of time.
View Quote

IME, when there is a significant age disparity, the maturity difference is enough that you want to put a muzzle on them anytime you aren’t fucking them.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 11:06:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 11:10:20 PM EDT
[#27]

If you have data that supports that, cool. In my life experience with my parents, friends, coworkers etc. it seems even higher than that and most of the time the men are not happily married even if they act like a happy couple. My own parents have been poster children for not marrying once I got away and into adult life…. Mom and dad married and divorced young. Both had their failings, but us kids paid the price. Mom remarried, and my stepdad who is 8 years younger ended up raising a child as a wife and in his golden years effectively lives divorced because my mom wants to “live with nature” on their rural property in a little she-shed that he built with her understanding that someday she would get the in-ground hobbit house she wants and he hates. My dad remarried a hot piece of ass 8 years younger like my mom did and he raised that child into a fucking overbearing leftist screech-owl that he can’t stand to be around. They are effectively divorced too-she stay upstairs and takes care of the house, he stays downstairs and plays with his hobbies until it’s time to eat or sleep.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wizzy:

Not meant offensively, that’s all weird as fuck and atypical.  It’s not representative of anything.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 11:12:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By FedDC:
All that travel…plus getting past language barriers…plus navigating locally…plus meeting that many women…in 12 months.  

Fake.
View Quote

I've been on several dates using Google translator. Also lots of people speak English all over the world, many speak at least 2 languages. My X spoke 4 and even though being a Ukrainian lives in Germany right now.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 11:12:53 PM EDT
[#29]

Not meant offensively, that’s all weird as fuck and atypical.  It’s not representative of anything.
View Quote

I dunno…. How many men do you know would roll their eyes when you ask them if they have a happy marriage?
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 11:18:27 PM EDT
[#30]
OP knows this started badly, and he knows it will end even worse.

He will end up broke, broken, fat and homeless.

Pride will kill you bro.

Maybe spend more time reading truth and about things that matter. The Penthouse Forum post is worth about 5 cents per word. And you know it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 11:19:30 PM EDT
[#31]
I fucked a bunch of women myself…
Never thought about making a detailed list for a bunch of dudes.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 11:22:32 PM EDT
[#32]
This one confuses me.   Horse girl Flight Attendant, Olympic Athlete, French Army Veteran.    Claims to be a virgin.    What are the odds of that, and what’s the rest of the story?    

Do you believe her?
Did you even try?      

C, 23, French.  Met up with her in Paris, blonde hair and blue eyes, wonderful smile, great personality, a flight attendant who loves horses.  Great wife material, DDs and still a virgin.  She's connected to the highest levels of French politics and she's very conservative.  Former Olympic athlete and French Army officer.  Foolishly I broke up with her for the next girl and now I regret it (see below).  We still talk.  She's a 9.

View Quote

I like the “ doctor” who’s 23 or whatever.

Link Posted: 9/4/2024 11:40:38 PM EDT
[#33]
I don't care about any of that, how can I retire so quickly?

German chick is probably still obsessed.  Go to vegas and marry her and get her pregnant ASAP.  Become born again and the best parts of your life will begin.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 11:41:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By JT_26:
Damn I'm a Passport Bro and didn't know it.
View Quote

@JT_26    We are called OG’s.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 11:43:28 PM EDT
[#35]
I appreciate this thread and won’t criticize the misogynistic behavior, because frankly, most guys could use a little more of it.  

Somehow, I don’t think you’ll mind my pointing out, that you sound a little like https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/S/sgp-catalog-images/region_US/comiccon-American_Psycho-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1483994504848._RI_.jpg

How did you manage to retire so young, with so much money?
To me, that’s a far more interesting side of story.   So many of the young guys here, could learn from your experiences.
View Quote

This is GD.  We're all loaded.  For instance, i, 45 male retired at 34 and actually consider OP one of the poors.  FYI, I'm slinging an 11.75 inch dick with 7.25 inches of girth.  If I were to post my conquest list on here, the servers would crash.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 12:03:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 999monkeys] [#36]

I dunno…. How many men do you know would roll their eyes when you ask them if they have a happy marriage?
View All Quotes

Depends on your community.

Most of my friends are happy.  A couple are divorced.  And their experiences were pretty terrible.  So I’m not saying it’s roses for everyone.

My personal experience has been good.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 12:22:22 AM EDT
[#37]

Depends on your community.

Most of my friends are happy.  A couple are divorced.  And their experiences were pretty terrible.  So I’m not saying it’s roses for everyone.

My personal experience has been good.
View Quote

Depends on your age as well-like I said, I had to get a wife 19 years older to get a good one…. No head games, handles her shit, keeps a clean house, and I never have to ask to get my needs met-my clothes are clean, my meals cooked, my lunches made for work, etc. Sure, she’s got her shit too like any woman, but she’s old school and settled enough in herself to not have to go from crisis moment to crisis moment in our marriage as she figures herself out.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 12:28:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Jdawg_Valdez:

This is GD.  We're all loaded.  For instance, i, 45 male retired at 34 and actually consider OP one of the poors.  FYI, I'm slinging an 11.75 inch dick with 7.25 inches of girth.  If I were to post my conquest list on here, the servers would crash.
View Quote

the last half of that is copypasta gold…

GOLD!
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 12:46:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Phil_Billy] [#39]

IME, when there is a significant age disparity, the maturity difference is enough that you want to put a muzzle on them anytime you aren’t fucking them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Phil_Billy:

I've walked out after talking a couple minutes with a couple different women of all ages. Some are good at sounding somewhat intelligent and it takes meeting them in person. But yeah, I hear you.

This one women in particular I dated was at least a solid 8, now 6 years later she has a throat tattoo and is doing only fans. She is either crazy or on meth, that was pretty much what I told her last time we spoke.

But I'm sure there is a Marine somewhere that will not only date that but also marry it 🤣🤣🤣
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 1:25:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By AS556:

Cliff you should get a neck tattoo
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AS556:

Thanks for the mention.

Here to learn, but as usual I'm disappointed in what I can't and won't do that's on OP's list.

"Things I have learned:

-Woman don't care about your looks unless you're short and weak I'm good here.
-Don't be rude, inappropriate or a liberal faggot.  DON'T BE A PUSSY.  But no need to be a 'tough guy' either No idea on this one? I know I'm not a liberal though.
-Making a big effort sets you apart from other men.  Like traveling to another state or country just for them Not happening. Not leaving the state and not getting a passport to travel to another country.
-Always show up to a date with FLOWERS.  Red roses will make a girl's head spin.  If she asks for gifts before you meet up, tell her to get fucked I could bring flowers.
-A first date should always be dinner.  Spend at least $150 on food and drinks at a nice restaurant.  So don't take her to fucking Chili's, Outback or just for coffee Not happening. No restaurants fancier than Outback or Chili's here.
-Girls who grew up without a dad are really easy to sleep on the first date Not looking for that, I'm not willing to have sex with anyone unless it was a real lasting relationship.
-If she's attractive and over 30 but never married she's fucking insane Probably true.
-Having money really helps but very few women I've dated wanted any gifts or expensive things.  They just like the idea of security Ah, well. There goes the dream. No money here.
-Don't waste your time with liberal women unless you're a libtard yourself (why are you on ARFCOM?) Agree 110%.
-European women love a man who is ex-military and knows about guns.  They all want to shoot guns with you! European women aren't a real possibility for me (no money, not getting a passport), I'm not ex-mil, but I do have plenty of guns.
-Being a gentlemen sets you apart from other guys People say I'm nice and generally like me. I have no idea if I'm a gentleman.
-Being a good conversationalist sets you apart from other guys I'm dead in the water on this one.
-Dressing nicely sets you apart from other guys" Dressing nicely is not happening. In my 41 year existence it never has.

Cliff you should get a neck tattoo

Link Posted: 9/5/2024 1:59:41 AM EDT
[#41]
as the great warrior poet tim mcgraw once mused:

People always ask me
"Son what does it take
To reach out and touch your dreams?"
To them I always say
Are you hungry?
Are you thirsty?
Is it a fire that burns you up inside?
How bad do you want it?
How bad do you need it?
Are you eating, sleeping, dreaming
With that one thing on your mind?

View Quote

When are you ever going to get some??  @JLPettimoreIII
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 2:43:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Bro, you are a hoe

I'm happy for you and I hope you find the right one.

I've been with my wife 10 years through some awful times and some good times. I truly believe the benefits of good companionship are invaluable.

PRENUP

Link Posted: 9/5/2024 2:47:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Sounds like the OP is having a good time

I was married for 28 years.  She was a nympho and I didn't mind. There was just a lot of other strange behavior that got worse as she got older.  I wasn't perfect either but I also wasn't lazy.

I dated Russian, Peruvian, Mexican, American, Brazilian, and finally settled down with an Italian.  She's pretty, super smart, hard working, and a little crazy

Aren't they all?
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 3:33:10 AM EDT
[#44]
@Brundoggie

@winddummy82

Not in this thread? Hmmm
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 3:45:27 AM EDT
[#45]

if you can't play "Crash Into Me" for a nice hippie gorl who doesn't shave her legs and doesn't wear panties and get some hairy hippie gorl poon i don't know what to tell you, brotato chip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pii3oXeM_Xc
View Quote

Shashi, I wonder if she’s still selling crappy art to tourists

Link Posted: 9/5/2024 3:51:16 AM EDT
[#46]
for my man cliff556's next piece i'm thinking "thug life" across his upper chest with twin glock 19.3s (not gen 5s, we're not fucking psychopaths here, people).
View Quote
Charlotte’s web
'Three Pieces of Work' Scene | The Expendables
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 4:26:46 AM EDT
[#47]
This seems more like a greentext than something that actually happened.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 5:10:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By sabocat:
This seems more like a greentext than something that actually happened.
View Quote

Why is it hard for you to believe women like to fuck?   I guarantee if you put in the effort of the OP, you’d likely have similar results.  Unless you’re short and fat.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 5:28:38 AM EDT
[#49]
I was a sugar daddy too

Link Posted: 9/5/2024 5:34:51 AM EDT
[#50]
OP has them lining up and not just the skanks, well some are, but he has an angle to impress them.  

He flashes them some coin and sells the idea that he is a sincere romantic that can take care of them and gives them the opportunity to  use sex to weasel into his life so that his money becomes their money.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top