Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 11:53:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Normally financing infrastructure and commerce isn’t a bad thing...
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 11:54:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

AOC is a nut job.....
View Quote
She's a puppet.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 12:12:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Jeez...why isn't "Madam Representative, you are a colossal fucking moron" an acceptable answer, here?  Oh, she'd ree-ree-reeeeeeee all the way home, but the titilating negative optics would be inescapable.  Righteous ridicule is also the only way to defuse these wannabe Robespierre types.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 12:16:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
She is gonna piss of the wrong person any day now.
View Quote
It's already happened.

She has royally pissed off senior Democrat party folks in Albany and NYC over the Amazon fiasco.

She's pissed off Nancy Pelosi over the anti-semitism resolution.

She's a zombie politically.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 12:16:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Normally financing infrastructure and commerce isn’t a bad thing...
View Quote
Depends on who you think should control everything.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 12:22:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Laugh all we want. Until someone has the balls to say "Are you too stupid to understand that we don't have anything to do with that pipeline?" directly to her in these sham hearings the sham will be treated as serious by everyone involved.

This is as bad as Hank Johnson's Guam sinking statement.  Admiral Willard should have responded with "Are you so stupid that you think an island will tip over?"  Instead he politely engaged the dumbass.

The right's (and everyone's) inability to toss decorum aside and call these idiots out when they prove how stupid they are allows the illusion of legitimacy to continue.
View Quote
In other words, someone needs to go testify Tony Stark style
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 12:26:32 AM EDT
[#7]
In response to the “caging children” question he should have reminded her that it’s the government that makes laws to define crimes, prosecutes people under those laws, imposes prison sentences on those convicted, and hires private companies to house inmates.  Wells Fargo simply helped to make available that which the government wanted.  Does she want Wells Fargo to stop financing government contractors?
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 12:28:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The more she blathers about economics with the thoughtful clarity of mud and the understanding of the subject on par with a fruitfly, the more I'm convinced she was one of those "Occupy Wallstreet" asshole protesters.
View Quote
I could have sworn I read that she was in the occupy "movement"
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 12:28:19 AM EDT
[#9]
I think it is awesome.

These massive corporations have been in bed with the liberals for a decade or more.

Now they are finding out that the liberals couldn’t care less about biting the hand that feeds them.

Maybe they will wake up and stop donating to the folks who want to destroy them.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 12:29:08 AM EDT
[#10]
I am torn, Wells Fargo is the bane of large corporate banks but AOC is a commie cunt.

i guess I will support capitalism on this one
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 12:29:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

gah, can you imagine how her vag must have smelled after a couple weeks in a tent.....

ETA: Talk about air pollution.
View Quote
Gross max, gross. I actually smelled skanky crotch when I read that. Strange how the brain works
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 12:35:21 AM EDT
[#12]
The more she talks, the dumber she sounds.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 1:49:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Read part of that.

Wanting to hold Wells Fargo accountable for so called “climate change” because they lent money to an oil pipeline company is batshit insane. Truly Stalin level thinking. And this is all coming from a congresswoman.

What does it even mean to hold Wells Fargo accountable? I’m sure in her perfect world it means state take over.

She’s just an absolute degenerate.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 2:12:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Pissing contest between a shitty bank and deranged politician. Sounds like a win all around.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 2:22:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Her horse is so high, its anus is outside the atmosphere.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do the farts that AOC's horse she rides to work contribute to climate change?

I of course assume she doesn't use any oil based products.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 2:36:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Where are the idiots here that were trying to claim this AOC bitch was "smart" before?
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 2:39:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Laugh all we want. Until someone has the balls to say "Are you too stupid to understand that we don't have anything to do with that pipeline?" directly to her in these sham hearings the sham will be treated as serious by everyone involved.

This is as bad as Hank Johnson's Guam sinking statement.  Admiral Willard should have responded with "Are you so stupid that you think an island will tip over?"  Instead he politely engaged the dumbass.

The right's (and everyone's) inability to toss decorum aside and call these idiots out when they prove how stupid they are allows the illusion of legitimacy to continue.
View Quote
yup
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 2:42:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Do the Vegas bookmakers have an over/under on AOC being Arkancided yet?  Because that's something that depends entirely on the forbearance of her Democrat overseers.  Nearly impossible to predict.  I'll give it a shot, though.
View Quote
HRC , Pelosi,  Feinstein have no control anymore.  The inmates are running the asylum now.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 3:03:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So if I get drunk and crash my car......the bank that helped me finance the car is liable for all of the damages I caused? Makes perfect sense...

AOC is a nut job.....I can't believe they even let her talk!
View Quote
You can bet your ass there were scores of liberals sitting around watching that on CSPAN whooping it up and high fiving each other baecause she was straight up kicking ass in their opinions.

Aviator
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 3:08:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
"Because we don't operate the pipeline," Sloan said, although he also said that Wells Fargo did way possible impacts from projects it backs, including the Dakota project.
View Quote

Weigh...?
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 4:11:27 AM EDT
[#21]

"Because we don't operate the pipeline," Sloan said, although he also said that Wells Fargo did way possible impacts from projects it backs, including the Dakota project.
View Quote
Fire the editor.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 4:41:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
no need.

just keep politely dealing with the stupid. No one cares about her base, we need to care about the middle of the road. Her base (or us) don't win elections, the middle does. Politely make her look like a dumbass and the middle will stay away, call her a dumbass and the middle will pity her then she ends up president.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 5:31:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If you repeat this conspiratorial left wing nonsense enough the public will begin to buy it.

The true Dem left has determined to push their agenda in spite of party leadership.

They are using s Bolshevik model to subvert the left.
View Quote
This.  She's trying to use veiled threats (she is a member of Congress) to scare these companies into not funding projects that she doesn't like. It doesn't have to be true, they just have to be tentative enough to not want to get involved in those type projects for her to have accomplished stage 1 of her agenda.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 5:48:53 AM EDT
[#24]
I, for one, welcome our new overlord, AOC.

Because Orange Man Bad, or something.

Literally Hitler, or something.

Something...something... "Muh bumpstocks!"...something...something.

Let's follow this train all the way to the wreck...........

Link Posted: 3/13/2019 5:49:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Good.  Because banks and their CEO have been leaning left.

Now, when the far Left starts kicking them in the balls for not being commie enough (and being commie enough means that banks die)....
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 5:52:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Fire the editor.
View Quote
No weigh, the editor!
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 5:54:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Correct response would have been:

"Hypothetically, if a congressional candidate's Chief of Staff funneled money from PACs through his own companies to skirt campaign finance laws, should the candidate be held responsible and the result of the election nullified?"
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 5:57:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Sloan derailed the freshman rep briefly by saying the bank did not invest in Keystone XL, but she persisted, focusing on the Dakota Access Pipeline and asking, "Should Wells Fargo be held responsible for the damages incurred by climate change due to the financing of fossil fuels and these projects?"

"I don't know how you'd calculate that," Sloan said.

To elaborate, Ocasio-Cortez offered examples such as cleaning up spills, reinvesting in eroded infrastructure, or building sea walls.

"Related to that pipeline?" Sloan asked. "I'm not aware that there's been any of what you've described that's occurred related to that pipeline."

Ocasio-Cortez pressed the issue, asking why Wells Fargo shouldn't pay for clean-ups of spills from pipelines it finances, such as five spills she cited from the Dakota pipe.

"Because we don't operate the pipeline," Sloan said,
although he also said that Wells Fargo did way possible impacts from projects it backs, including the Dakota project.

he pwnt her, but she's too stupid to understand it.
View Quote
Her base will think she pwnt him.  #sad
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 5:58:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
So holy shit then?

Easy dude, I'm not used to such literary brilliance this early in the morning!
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 5:59:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Now, when the far Left starts kicking them in the balls for not being commie enough (and being commie enough means that banks die)....

That is potentially damaging for the far Left and support they get from the money men.
Money People.
Money Persons
Money Theys.
Money Xes.

Whatever... AOC is showing that the zealots will leave no stone unturned in their efforts to destroy America.  Even those who tried to buy safety by capitulating to the Left's whims.
View Quote
While it may not bode well for her personal long-term political goals, it bodes great for her handlers by shifting the overton window to the left.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 6:01:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do the farts that AOC's horse she rides to work contribute to climate change?

I of course assume she doesn't use any oil based products.
Golfclap.gif
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 6:18:31 AM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before the dancing AOC gif
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SaneMindlessCrab-max-1mb.gif

Go Terriers!
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 6:19:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Please let her keep talking.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 6:19:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Operation Choke Point 2.0
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 6:30:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 6:48:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 6:49:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So if I get drunk and crash my car......the bank that helped me finance the car is liable for all of the damages I caused? Makes perfect sense...

AOC is a nut job.....I can't believe they even let her talk!
View Quote
I like one of the comments 'shoud AOC be liablr for all the dui's and car wrecks from patrons she served alcohol to, knowing that alcohol leads to such events?"

Not that anyone AOC fan's mind is getting changed - the lines are drawn
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 7:03:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Idiots like her think that climate change, and the supposed horrors it will cause are foregone conclusions... and operate as if it is dogma, and that everyone else has to conform to that dogma...

Yet every. single. prediction. has. failed.

You look at the shit James Hansen was saying WILL happen "in the next 20 to 30 years" back in 1988, well, it's been 30 years and NONE of it happened.

It's baffling facts like that don't sway idiots like AOC. Impervious to fact when fact contradicts belief.

Quoted:

View Quote
This right here. The right needs to stop being polite and just call out idiots like this in plain terms.

I think it will be great for their election prospects... most of us are fucking TIRED of milquetoast Republicans being too nice. FUCK. THAT. SHIT. Call them out, insult them when they are being stupid. Do it loudly and unrepentantly.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 7:04:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
She's a puppet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AOC is a nut job.....
She's a puppet.
As is foxnews, they cite this tweet to allow chakrabathi to give himself cover:
Attachment Attached File

RyanGrinn works for the young turks, and cenk ughur is a co-founder of justice democrats with  chakrabhati.

This is like hillary clinton saying "look! Bill Clinton thought he had something on me, but now he is admitting that he was wrong.  Someone should give me a halo and sainthood!"
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 7:07:22 AM EDT
[#40]
She comes across as a whiny uninformed year old with a chip on her shoulder.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 7:08:08 AM EDT
[#41]
I wonder who writes her moronic questions?
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 7:08:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Jeez...why isn't "Madam Representative, you are a colossal fucking moron" an acceptable answer, here?  Oh, she'd ree-ree-reeeeeeee all the way home, but the titilating negative optics would be inescapable.  Righteous ridicule is also the only way to defuse these wannabe Robespierre types.
View Quote
Because in 2019 it's more responsible for the CEO to play along like a bitchcuck, and AOC and the rest of the swamp knows this.

Better for him to keep his head down and gtfo asap.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 7:28:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 7:43:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 7:46:18 AM EDT
[#45]
FAOC.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 7:48:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 7:52:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Do the Vegas bookmakers have an over/under on AOC being Arkancided yet?  Because that's something that depends entirely on the forbearance of her Democrat overseers.  Nearly impossible to predict.  I'll give it a shot, though.
View Quote
Oh fuck, she would be the Martyr to end all Martyrs.  It would energize all of the Left.

It would be, simply, The Fucking End for all freedom loving people.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 8:11:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
She is gonna piss of the wrong person any day now.
View Quote
Since all of the major corporations are liberal and donate heavily to the Democrats it’s going to happen. She’s attacking all of them and painting a picture that they’re the boogeyman and that the government is the only thing that can save the people. The meltdown will be epic!
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 8:21:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

That is potentially damaging for the far Left and support they get from the money men.
Money People.
Money Persons
Money Theys.
Money Xes.

Whatever... AOC is showing that the zealots will leave no stone unturned in their efforts to destroy America.  Even those who tried to buy safety by capitulating to the Left's whims.
View Quote
Isn't that always the lesson that should be taken away anytime you deal with the Dems? If not it should be.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 8:22:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Wells Fargo is a money laundering operation to Mexico and central America. I have no idea why I still have an account there.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top