Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 537
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 2:10:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MMcCall:

Please don't take offense to this if your personal beliefs differ, but I'm going to start praying for you and your family.

I'm hugely impressed with what you're doing, on several fronts.. especially in light of the fact that the great personal risk involved isn't lost on you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NoloContendere:
Would you mind linking me to it? Have something brewing.

Please don't take offense to this if your personal beliefs differ, but I'm going to start praying for you and your family.

I'm hugely impressed with what you're doing, on several fronts.. especially in light of the fact that the great personal risk involved isn't lost on you.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 2:15:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By LRRPF52:
I never knew that Brian Terry intercepted crates of AKs.

The radio interview on Hannity with his brother the other day was the first I heard of it.

Since he filed complaints with the union, this points more and more to him being targeted specifically, not shot by chance, especially when you look at the fact that the DOJ (FBI) had an informant on the rip crew that killed him.
View Quote

It's certainly plausible. I really fucking hate democrats.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 2:22:27 PM EDT
[#3]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By juan223:
Would you mind linking me to it? Have something brewing.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6oPlZTfGkhE/VSaVcuTaX9I/AAAAAAAAd90/BgGgtA1f1uI/s1600/100headsteeshirtblue.jpg

I'm new to the thread, so bear with me.. you're suggesting a way to show support?  I'm making my way through the SSI site right now, I managed to get a day off.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 2:38:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I just found one page in this thread with 45 hits on "ITAR".

I'm still trying to find the guy that actually called the State Department to ask about ITAR related to Fast & Furious.

Michelle Malkin got hot on that trail.  Haven't heard anything since.

Michelle Malkin Fast & Furious

Sipsey Street Irregulars: ITAR and who approved this
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 2:44:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Report: Federal officials kept Mexico gun plans secret

Carlos Canino, the ATF's acting chief in Mexico , and former ATF Mexico chief Darren Gil told congressional investigators that they first noticed a spike in guns recovered at Mexican crime scenes in the fall of 2009. Many of the weapons, Canino and Gil said, were traced back to the Phoenix area.

Alarmed at the number, Gil said he sought explanations from supervisors in Phoenix and Washington, who acknowledged that the weapons were part of an ongoing investigation. Yet, the supervisors would not provide details.

"Did you have any idea why you weren't being made aware of the specific details of this investigation?" investigators asked Gil, according to a transcript of the inquiry.

"I can tell you what I was told," he said. "They were afraid that I was going to either brief the (U.S.) ambassador on it or brief the Government of Mexico … on it."

Gil and Canino are scheduled to testify about the program today before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.

The ATF officials in Mexico did not learn the full extent of the trafficking program until January 2011.

"Never in my wildest dreams ever would I have thought that this (allowing guns into Mexico) was a technique," Canino said. "Never. Ever. It just, it is inconceivable to me."
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 10:40:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 10:45:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Beach] [#7]
Seems like I'll have a reason to update this thread. Soon.
View Quote

OH THE NOES...Not another SOON.....

Oh do tell...I hope its good...

I pray for Mike V everytime I open SSI hoping I dont see the post that we all know is coming...

God Bless Mike V for all he has done.

Semper FI
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 10:48:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 10:57:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Beach] [#9]

One thing about me.  I may tease what's about to come, but I always deliver.  I will deliver.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Beach:

OH THE NOES...Not another SOON.....

Oh do tell...I hope its good...

I pray for Mike V everytime I open SSI hoping I dont see the post that we all know is coming...

God Bless Mike V for all he has done.

Semper FI

One thing about me.  I may tease what's about to come, but I always deliver.  I will deliver.

Brother...and I don't throw that term around...you are my brother in this fight...

Brother...YOU NEED A SECURITY DETAIL...24/7

If you are about to do what I think your about to do, please set in motion security for you and your family BEFORE doing what I think your about to do...the cage is unlocked and your poking a big bear with a very sharp stick. Theres more than one bear and this makes the machine gun fight look like a squabble over a Walmart parking space...

Semper Paratus-Semper Fidelis
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:01:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Red leader standing by
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:26:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:38:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Originally Posted By miker84:

Interesting

Guns Used in Paris Attacks Came from Phoenix
View Quote

Something doesn't add up with that story, unless the unnamed gun owner was actually a gun store or FFL...  

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:39:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By LoneWolf545:

Something doesn't add up with that story, unless the unnamed gun owner was actually a gun store or FFL...  

View All Quotes
Interesting

Judicial Watch is usually pretty good. We'll see if they report more.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:33:29 PM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes
Interesting

Or BATF.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:36:37 PM EDT
[#15]
It does sound .

I'm having a hard time connecting a 4473 "off the books" sale that gets to Europe.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:56:36 PM EDT
[#16]
It does sound .

I'm having a hard time connecting a 4473 "off the books" sale that gets to Europe.
View Quote
Makes one wounder if F&F was bigger than thought and they were selling to more than Mexican Drug Cartels. It would be interesting to know if any other F&F guns have shown up in Europe or the mid-east and if they came from the sources that we are aware of.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:14:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Leisure_Shoot] [#17]
how to interpret this?

One of the guns used in the November 13, 2015 Paris terrorist attacks came from Phoenix, Arizona where the Obama administration allowed criminals to buy thousands of weapons illegally in a deadly and futile "gun-walking” operation known as "Fast and Furious.”
A Report of Investigation (ROI) filed by a case agent in the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (ATF) tracked the gun used in the Paris attacks to a Phoenix gun owner who sold it illegally, "off book,” Judicial Watch’s law enforcement sources confirm. Federal agents tracing the firearm also found the Phoenix gun owner to be in possession of an unregistered fully automatic weapon, according to law enforcement officials with firsthand knowledge of the investigation.

The investigative follow up of the Paris weapon consisted of tracking a paper trail using a 4473 form, which documents a gun’s ownership history by, among other things, using serial numbers. The Phoenix gun owner that the weapon was traced back to was found to have at least two federal firearms violations—for selling one weapon illegally and possessing an unregistered automatic—but no enforcement or prosecutorial action was taken against the individual. Instead, ATF leaders went out of their way to keep the information under the radar and ensure that the gun owner’s identity was "kept quiet,” according to law enforcement sources involved with the case. "Agents were told, in the process of taking the fully auto, not to anger the seller to prevent him from going public,” a veteran law enforcement official told Judicial Watch.
View Quote

It sounds as though the serial number was run on one of the recovered weapons, and that serial number matched a record that was in an ATF case agent's records as a F&F allowed sale?

I hope if I'm ever arrested, they are cautious not to upset me, or else I'll go public!!

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:49:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Wow.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:08:56 PM EDT
[#19]

Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:

how to interpret this?

It sounds as though the serial number was run on one of the recovered weapons, and that serial number matched a record that was in an ATF case agent's records as a F&F allowed sale?

I hope if I'm ever arrested, they are cautious not to upset me, or else I'll go public!!

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:

how to interpret this?

One of the guns used in the November 13, 2015 Paris terrorist attacks came from Phoenix, Arizona where the Obama administration allowed criminals to buy thousands of weapons illegally in a deadly and futile "gun-walking” operation known as "Fast and Furious.”

A Report of Investigation (ROI) filed by a case agent in the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (ATF) tracked the gun used in the Paris attacks to a Phoenix gun owner who sold it illegally, "off book,” Judicial Watch’s law enforcement sources confirm. Federal agents tracing the firearm also found the Phoenix gun owner to be in possession of an unregistered fully automatic weapon, according to law enforcement officials with firsthand knowledge of the investigation.

The investigative follow up of the Paris weapon consisted of tracking a paper trail using a 4473 form, which documents a gun’s ownership history by, among other things, using serial numbers. The Phoenix gun owner that the weapon was traced back to was found to have at least two federal firearms violations—for selling one weapon illegally and possessing an unregistered automatic—but no enforcement or prosecutorial action was taken against the individual. Instead, ATF leaders went out of their way to keep the information under the radar and ensure that the gun owner’s identity was "kept quiet,” according to law enforcement sources involved with the case. "Agents were told, in the process of taking the fully auto, not to anger the seller to prevent him from going public,” a veteran law enforcement official told Judicial Watch.

How does a non-FFL make a sale "off the books"?  

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:15:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By hugh1:
Makes one wounder if F&F was bigger than thought and they were selling to more than Mexican Drug Cartels. It would be interesting to know if any other F&F guns have shown up in Europe or the mid-east and if they came from the sources that we are aware of.  
View All Quotes
It does sound .

Fast Furious was only one "program" dealing with allowing weapons to walk.    We know of at least two (possibly more).  

Take Operation Castaway, for example:

...The Justice Department says Castaway was an anti-gun trafficking operation handled by an ATF division in Florida. It resulted last year in a slew of convictions for defendants the department claimed provided firearms linked to violent crimes around the world. But in light of questions surrounding the Fast and Furious probe out of ATF's Phoenix division, Bilirakis questioned whether Castaway bore the same suspicious hallmarks. ...

Source (Fox news).

If the Government had no problem allowing guns to walk into Mexico and Honduras, why not Europe?

Seriously, at that point, what difference does it make?

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:20:27 PM EDT
[#21]
really curious about the new developments in regards to paris....waitting for conformation
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:45:54 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
It does sound .

FAst and furious was only one of several operations uncovered in the congressional hearings. They all had movie names, one was Castaway. No details for anything other than F&F that I can remember.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 12:04:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 245PDG] [#23]
nvm
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 12:14:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Pure WTF.  This is outrageous.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 12:26:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:

FAst and furious was only one of several operations uncovered in the congressional hearings. They all had movie names, one was Castaway. No details for anything other than F&F that I can remember.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:
It does sound .

I am aware of operation Castaway to but am thinking there has to be more that we are not aware of.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 5:36:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 7:04:05 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes

It's soon.

http://www.sdslaw.us/single-post/2016/06/30/Today-David-Codrea-and-Kent-Terry-the-brother-of-slain-US-Customs-and-Border-Protection
Good, but how many years will it take?
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 7:08:48 PM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes

It's soon.

http://www.sdslaw.us/single-post/2016/06/30/Today-David-Codrea-and-Kent-Terry-the-brother-of-slain-US-Customs-and-Border-Protection

Well, hot damn. I can tell you they probably didn't have any of the export licenses from the State Dept...

Link Posted: 6/30/2016 7:19:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By TheTaxMonkey:

Fast Furious was only one "program" dealing with allowing weapons to walk.    We know of at least two (possibly more).  

Source (Fox news).

If the Government had no problem allowing guns to walk into Mexico and Honduras, why not Europe?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheTaxMonkey:
It does sound .

...The Justice Department says Castaway was an anti-gun trafficking operation handled by an ATF division in Florida. It resulted last year in a slew of convictions for defendants the department claimed provided firearms linked to violent crimes around the world. But in light of questions surrounding the Fast and Furious probe out of ATF's Phoenix division, Bilirakis questioned whether Castaway bore the same suspicious hallmarks. ...

Source (Fox news).

As I recall, there was a post on the cleanupatf site, where someone described a conversation they overheard between two managers, and one of the managers said something to the effect of things really hitting the fan, if the people looking into F&F found out about the other operation in Texas.

There was also some article in a local paper in Texas, quoting some "security expert" that was claiming that an airport in southwest Texas was being used as a shipping point for large amounts of weapons and equipment (night vision, body armor, etc) going south of the border, and that the federal government had to have knowledge of it.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 8:03:11 PM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes

It's soon.

Thank you Nolo.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 9:17:09 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes

It's soon.

There's good old Kevin again, did he ever come back from Iraq or Afghanistan or wherever it was that they sent him to lay low?

Link Posted: 6/30/2016 9:19:58 PM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes

It's soon.

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 8:04:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 8:10:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 8:38:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 11:27:25 PM EDT
[#36]

Bizarre.  That is a redacted b5.  No way that is a hacked email.  That came from someone that redacted it, the agency.
View All Quotes

Bizarre.  That is a redacted b5.  No way that is a hacked email.  That came from someone that redacted it, the agency.

We are living in bizarre times so nothing, absolutely nothing surprises me anymore. The tipping point has been reached and even the Dems are eating each other but the system keeps rolling on as if nothing has changed, probably because they know that the end game is owned by them. There is nothing they won't deny and nothing they will not do to achieve their goal because, as we have seen throughout the whole "Gunwalker" debacle they own the MSM and this latest wikileaks dump proves it beyond any doubt.

I have never been a "prepper" but lately I have been making more preparations in certain areas than I would have previously considered necessary. I think the current cluster is going to end in one big unholy mess and our concerns over this particular series of events from the day this thread started are going to be proven valid. I just hope that we can prevail.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 11:37:14 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

Pure speculation, but could have been redacted by agency, paper copy scanned into the  server and then hacked.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 12:06:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WinstonSmith] [#38]

View All Quotes

On that page, click on "view original PDF".  That's the original form in which Wikileaks received it.

That's not from the DNC email hack, it's from a different archive, the Clinton Email Archive They are emails sent in 2011 that were FOIA'ed, redacted and then released in 2016.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 12:11:54 AM EDT
[#39]
So Hillary knew before Eric Holder, if you believe Eric Holder's testimony.

This is why Hillary's staffer was so reactive with threats against the journalist who called up State and asked about whether or not ITAR had been considered.

"You're going to end up on her list if you follow that line of questioning."

It's in this thread somewhere in the middle.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:35:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 4:40:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: notso] [#41]
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 5:23:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 6:15:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By notso:
Sad news today of the passing of Mike Vanderboegh.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1897625_Mike_Vanderboegh__founder_of_III__movement__has_passed_away.html
View Quote

damn  
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 8:51:50 PM EDT
[#44]
R.I.P. Mike

Your battle has ended, but the war is far from over, we shall carry on.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 9:04:08 PM EDT
[#45]
What a blow to the fight. I hope he passed on some nuggets to keep fighting from beyond.

Link Posted: 8/11/2016 2:09:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Those of us who have been around this thread for the last five and a half years owe Mike a debt of gratitude. Without him and David there likely would not have been a "Fast and Furious" for us to protest and call our elected officials to demand that they get off their asses and do something. There would not have been any Sharyl Attkisson expose', nor any of the subsequent furor that came about as a result. We are all totally sickened by the lack of convictions and the obvious criminality behind the cover ups, we are totally sickened by the continuing rise in the death toll as a direct result of this fucked up travesty of a "plan" but we also should be glad that at least light was shed upon the people at the head of this. We did get to see many of them squirming in their seats and we did get to see some of them perjure themselves.

Watching Eric Holder lie to the world was something I'll never forget nor the anger I felt as a result, this was exacerbated by his sham of a contempt hearing where I didn't think I could get even more angry, but I did. We know justice has not been served but, if not for Mike, we may never have known about any of it. He kept on the story like a bulldog, never letting up until the media had no choice but to address it, even if it was in their usual "cover for the Libs" fashion.

Mike helped make me more aware of the things that matter.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 4:28:41 AM EDT
[#47]
It does sound .

View Quote

You think every shipping container gets searched?
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 6:57:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By burbanite:
Those of us who have been around this thread for the last five and a half years owe Mike a debt of gratitude. Without him and David there likely would not have been a "Fast and Furious" for us to protest and call our elected officials to demand that they get off their asses and do something. There would not have been any Sharyl Attkisson expose', nor any of the subsequent furor that came about as a result. We are all totally sickened by the lack of convictions and the obvious criminality behind the cover ups, we are totally sickened by the continuing rise in the death toll as a direct result of this fucked up travesty of a "plan" but we also should be glad that at least light was shed upon the people at the head of this. We did get to see many of them squirming in their seats and we did get to see some of them perjure themselves.

Watching Eric Holder lie to the world was something I'll never forget nor the anger I felt as a result, this was exacerbated by his sham of a contempt hearing where I didn't think I could get even more angry, but I did. We know justice has not been served but, if not for Mike, we may never have known about any of it. He kept on the story like a bulldog, never letting up until the media had no choice but to address it, even if it was in their usual "cover for the Libs" fashion.

View Quote

Amen

RIP, Mike.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 10:53:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By alphajaguars:

Amen

RIP, Mike.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By alphajaguars:
Originally Posted By burbanite:

Amen

RIP, Mike.
Yep.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 12:20:00 AM EDT
[#50]
RIP Dutchman.

Meet you under the tree.
Page / 537
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top