BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:47:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don’t think he’s a fed, just a typical Redditor: A well-spoken, recent college graduate with a technical degree who thoroughly researches everything before he buys it, then proceeds to dress it up.
View Quote

Dude has a few mental issues expressed by himself in a few threads on Michigan  Gun owners.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:54:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:56:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

And Dean Winchester talked to his car, also people have been naming their weapons for centuries.

I am cringe, but I am free.
View Quote

We were quoting Full Metal Jacket. I guess you didn't catch that.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:00:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:02:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Glo
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:04:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've wanted a .300blk Tavor for like 5 years. When Uncle Touchy got elected in 2020 even though it was black and 5.56 I bought my X95 because I figured one of the easiest vectors for an anti-gun administration to attack would be imports. I really get attached to my guns the way people do muscle cars or whatever, naming them and such. My Tavor was going to be my entry point into NFA stuff since I was going to put a suppressor on it to be my hearing safe home defense gun.

I'd been on the waiting email list since Black Friday 2020 and had my hopes up all this time to just get this shock. And like even if I get a 300blk kit now won't I be unable to fix it if it breaks since they can't import more rifles/kits?

Plus, I'd say that it's pretty unnerving that the ATF just banned those two models of Tavor from import for no discernible reason. If you look in the reddit thread the rep there says they are still able to import the 5.56 models including the SBR version, but they revoked the ability to import the 9mm and 300blk versions.

Like is this a normal thing that happens? The ATF just revokes import rights to random firearms and firearm accessories? It all just seems pretty crazy to me and it's my first time encountering something like this. I bought my first gun, a Saiga 12, in 2014 right after Obama banned them, but that was all Russian guns and it was a big news story. This is so specific and done so quietly so I don't know how to react I guess.
View Quote

Dubble Glo
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:04:54 PM EDT
[#7]
ATF did the same to the Steyr AUG 9mm kits. I’m not surprised they did this to the tavor and I was waiting for this to eventually happen, and today I read this. No shock here.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:08:06 PM EDT
[#8]
So appreciative to pay taxes to a government who pays salary’s to people to post on this website.

Money well spent.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:14:29 PM EDT
[#9]
What was your previous user name?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:15:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey OP

FTF

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:06:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hey OP

FTF

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Hey OP

FTF

So I know FtM and MtF, so would FtF, Female to Female, be getting breast implants or other cosmetic surgery? Or is that like an implied FtMtF where a biological female transitions then realizes she made a terrible mistake and goes back?

Quoted:
What was your previous user name?

You really think with how bad I am at using this site I had a previous account?

Quoted:
ATF did the same to the Steyr AUG 9mm kits. I’m not surprised they did this to the tavor and I was waiting for this to eventually happen, and today I read this. No shock here.

I saw a TFBTV video where Steyr was teasing the idea of making 9mm AUGs again, this time they'd take Glock mags. I'd be pretty tempted by those, same with the heavy barrel LMG versions. But I had never heard of this either until just now.

I legit thought I was by some strange happenstance, on the bleeding edge of another big newsbreak about how the ATF was robbing us of our rights like with 80% kits or pistol braces and that soon I'd be seeing dozens of videos from GunTubers about the matter, and that maybe by getting the word out as much as I could I might be able to help in some way. I had no idea just how mundane these sorts of things could be, but more depressingly I can totally accept they are that way with really no surprise.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top