Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 7:28:34 AM EDT
[#1]
ATF has a long history of using zip ties to make machineguns....See for yourself:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 7:32:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Discovery in the above case rendered these gems of ATF groupthink....Imagine what the discovery is going be like in the trigger case????

It will not be pleasant for ATF as I suspect their own internal emails will damn them:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 7:47:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The post was in reference to the Tac con 3mr that has been posted and some said it was approved as shown in the posted document.
View Quote

The Taccon doesn't reset far enough to allow the hammer to follow. it does make you faster, but it does not mimic full-auto fire.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 7:50:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Discovery in the above case rendered these gems of ATF groupthink....Imagine what the discovery is going be like in the trigger case????

It will not be pleasant for ATF as I suspect their own internal emails will damn them:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/169738/001_jpg-2069182.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/169738/002_jpg-2069183.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/169738/003_jpg-2069184.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/169738/004_jpg-2069185.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What if the ATF refuses to turn over email? What if they delete them?

What happened in your case against them?

How do you not have high blood pressure dealing with this vultures?
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 7:51:19 AM EDT
[#6]
You know, this FRT has got to be annoying and painful to use.

Sounds like it's "trigger slap" on steroids.

Anyone on here actually used one in person?  Is the trigger slap on this darn thing as bad as it sounds like it would be?
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 7:54:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Anyone on here actually used one in person?  Is the trigger slap on this darn thing as bad as it sounds like it would be?
View Quote

I honestly do know how it works and after seeing anyone who does ask get labeled a glow boy or DU agent I have come to understand how it works.

Its magic!
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 7:55:00 AM EDT
[#8]
An 85 year old law can’t keep up with technology. They should repeal the Gun Control laws of 34 and 68.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 7:55:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Right now, China is equipping Gang Bangers with FRTs.
View Quote

Documentation On This One?  Why wouldn't they just go straight to drilling a third hole and installing the giggle switch parts?

I mean if your a criminal anyway - why not just do the real thing?
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 8:05:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I am sure the fentanyl they produce has killed far more people then the FRT and happy switches they sold.

Stop living in fear, because when you do live in fear you just exist, you stop living. ok pal?
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 8:14:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
An 85 year old law can’t keep up with technology. They should repeal the Gun Control laws of 34 and 68.
View Quote

Free men drive progress better then anyone, we are able to innovate, invent, and create, limited only by the laws of nature.  No coincidence we lead the world in innovation until Federal oversteps (starting in the early 1920s, and getting really insane in mid 1960s) threw a stick in our spokes.

Can you think of how many fines or much jail time JMB would get if here were alive today?

They should repeal it, but as we all know Congress exists to make life worse for everyone save themselves and their owners.

But when we win they will be repealed, every infringement repealed. If that means people have to suffer under too much freedom rather then too little, the freedom haters can always move to Canada.

Quoted:

Documentation On This One?  Why wouldn't they just go straight to drilling a third hole and installing the giggle switch parts?

View Quote

There is not proof of it, sure wish might have sold some giggle switches for Airsoft glocks, and I fail to see the harm in that. Or that time a bunch of guys bought some old Mig 17s? and the birds still had their 23MM cannons intact and full working, again I fail to see how that harms anyone and not a sign of freedom and sheer badassery.

You make a great point, criminals do not obey the law, why should we allow that law harm innocent people?
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 9:38:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

What is this "trans-shipped" thing?

@Marquar
View Quote

That's when goods are shipped to an intermediary who then ships them to the final destination. It can be done legally, but is also used to disguise the true origin of goods.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 9:51:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For fucks sake, prior convicted felons CANNOT be charged under NFA for possession of a machine gun, SBR, suppressor.

They can only be charged with “possession of a gun” same as if they had a .22LR zip gun.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haynes_v._United_States
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 9:57:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

"What if the ATF refuses to turn over email? What if they delete them?

How do you not have high blood pressure dealing with these vultures?"

ATF is on a federal system and because nobody in govt. trusts anybody else in the Department of Just-Us, they do not have the ability to delete....Do you really think they would have turned over those emails if they had the ability to hit delete?

What happened in the case?  I gave the Department of Just-Us indigestion when it tried to eat me....

I take medication for the high blood pressure.

Oh and the Department of Just-Us used a high level snitch in the industry to garner trial strategy from Historic Armm LLC during the civil litigation....They used a ATF informant.

Attachment Attached File

I got the opportunity to interrogate the ATF under oath through my attorney during depositions....We ironed out a few wrinkles with respect to ATF rule 82-8.   There are approximately 50K unregistered machineguns out there that do NOT require registration, nor a tax.

Attachment Attached File

I mean look how these folks treat a federal licensee.  Nothing but love from the Department of Just-Us since:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

The product was submitted to ATF in late 2018 and as of August 2021 they have not responded nor given company property back....They just stole it and will not answer any inquiry.  Why would anyone send anything to ATF?

They have not followed the rule of law now for a while.  

Link Posted: 8/28/2021 10:17:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Seriously, this is obviously crazy.

No federal agents or agency could possibly be this unprofessional.

Please, just stop.
View Quote

You serious Clark?
You mean professional like stick your gat in your waistband, bust a move, poop a Glock and shoot somebody professional?
Or pull our your fo-tay, declare your professional status, and shoot yourself in the foot in front of a bunch of kids and teachers professional?
Or are you referring to sell a bunch of guns to Mexican cartels so they can be used to shoot a US federal agent and who knows how many civs professional?
Or screw someone in your investigation while you're both married, then text each other about how you're going to make sure an election turns out the way you want it to professional?
Where on the Fuctardia Professional Spectrum do you put those?
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 10:35:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You serious Clark?
You mean professional like stick your gat in your waistband, bust a move, poop a Glock and shoot somebody professional?
Or pull our your fo-tay, declare your professional status, and shoot yourself in the foot in front of a bunch of kids and teachers professional?
Or are you referring to sell a bunch of guns to Mexican cartels so they can be used to shoot a US federal agent and who knows how many civs professional?
Or screw someone in your investigation while you're both married, then text each other about how you're going to make sure an election turns out the way you want it to professional?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously, this is obviously crazy.

No federal agents or agency could possibly be this unprofessional.

Please, just stop.

You serious Clark?

You forgot “shoot a middle aged lady in the face in the middle of an indoor protest with armed police directly behind her after being reprimanded for you losing your sidearm in the shitter”
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 10:38:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lot of Glock G18 end plates came over from Wish. Local PD has had several pop up on traffic stops.

Its a drop in replacement, probably with YouTube videos of how to do it. Beats needing to having a drill press and some technical skill
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 11:04:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 11:25:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You serious Clark?
View Quote

No, dude, I was not serious.

Damn, somebody get in touch with Starrett or Mitutoyo.  We need to do a group buy on sarcasm meter recalibration.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 11:50:15 AM EDT
[#20]
@ChickinTendeez

Yup, @gunham was claiming that the Chinese were providing FRT triggers to gangbangers.

First that would mean the Chinese made a rip off copy of a proprietary product from a small US maker.  (Totally believable so far) And then were providing this product which is deliberately intended to be a legal workaround of the NFAs anti-machine-gun laws to gangbangers to use as a half ass substitute for real machine guns.

That second part didn't make much sense.  Criminal "gangbangers" I don't think are usually trying to find a legal workaround.  They just tend to just straight up break the law.

Someone making/buying a product like the FRT is actually a sign that they actually are trying to comply with the law, something "gangbangers" aren't exactly known for.

@JHS

You and I are on the same point.  I am of course aware that "technically" for a convicted felon it is the same exact charge for getting caught with a freaking full on machine gun complet with underbarrel grenade launcher as getting caught with a a rusty old Raven 25-ACP.

Which was my point, why the heck mess around with a FRT which is a technically legal workaround product, the kind of product made/purchased by those who actually try to follow the law and like all such workarounds are inferior to having the real thing.

In all honesty though, I will note that even though it "technically" is supposed to be the same charge of "felin in possession" regardless.  In reality having a scary NFA item in possession probably means the DA and court are far more likely to make the charge stick and go for the max punishment on that charge.

Then there are some criminals who haven't been caught and convicted yet and do not yet qualify for the "felon in possession only" charge regardless of what they get caught with.

So I do have to begrudgingly admit that a small amount of compliance by some criminals does occur because some of them engage in risk reduction decisions in case they get caught.

But in general, criminals be criminals.  And people who try to stay legal tend to not be a problem and thus FRT and similar "legal workaround" products attract non-criminals.

Criminals tend to go for the full on auto sears.

@Breedy

Exactly my point.  Criminals are usually attracted straight to the Glock-18 drop in conversions.  The straight up full on illegal as hell option.  They be criminals.

The various "technically legal workaround" products instead attract people who want to have fun but actually want to stay legal and on the right side of the law.

Not saying criminals won't use legal products, I mean especially if it was already installed when it was stolen or if they can't get their hands on the real illegal stuff they want or don't have the skills or are too lazy to make the modifications themselves.

Just find it a little weird that a product like an FRT trigger would be signaled out as being made by the Chinese and smuggled in to gangbangers to use.

I mean if your going to all of that.  Just flat out go full in and go full auto for real.

@You'All

Don't take any of this to mean that I don't support original full 2A rights and don't believe it's all infringements.

But at the same time, I don't really want to buy myself unnecessary trouble.

Criminals on the other hand, all my experience with them so far is that they really aren't into finding ways to stay technically legal and jumping through hoops and buying expensive workaround products which are never as good as the real thing.  They want it they just going to go straight there regardless of what the law says and just go full auto if that's what they want.

Thus claims that such legal workaround products are all scary and are going straight into the wrong hands and being smuggled in by foreign enemies to the gangbangers doesn't add up to me.  Possible, yes, but not exactly the usual suspected line of action.  Smuggled  in G-18 drop in happy switch parts is much more inline with what I would expect.

I mean, shit, back in my "old geezer" college days back when weed was a serious drug.  The on campus weed dealer ring was armed with smuggled in full auto machine pistols.  South American made basically a cheaper clone of the Israeli Uzi, seems they weren't big enough to get real Israeli Uzis so they had the gangster equivalent of "just as good as" but they still didn't mess around with some half way technically legal workaround, they wanted Uzis they apparently couldn't quite make that work but they got darn close and illegal as hell never the less.

That's what I've come to expect, real criminals don't mess around with half way stuff trying to stay technically legal.  Honest folks that want to stay on the right side of the law are ones attracted to products like that usually.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 6:48:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's not annoying at all. You feel it, but it doesn't slap.
Rare Breed FRT-15 Forced Reset Trigger

Link Posted: 8/28/2021 8:35:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

They reversed prohibition and now they're letting Sirhan Sirhan out, so it's only fair to repeal NFA and GCA.  

Link Posted: 8/28/2021 10:25:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

They reversed prohibition and now they're letting Sirhan Sirhan out, so it's only fair to repeal NFA and GCA.  

They really are letting out old .22 for you Sirhan? Mail order of ordnance when?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

They really are letting out old .22 for you Sirhan? Mail order of ordnance when?

Quoted:
Quoted:

"What if the ATF refuses to turn over email? What if they delete them?

How do you not have high blood pressure dealing with these vultures?"

ATF is on a federal system and because nobody in govt. trusts anybody else in the Department of Just-Us, they do not have the ability to delete....Do you really think they would have turned over those emails if they had the ability to hit delete?

What happened in the case?  I gave the Department of Just-Us indigestion when it tried to eat me....

I take medication for the high blood pressure.

Oh and the Department of Just-Us used a high level snitch in the industry to garner trial strategy from Historic Armm LLC during the civil litigation....They used a ATF informant.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/169738/p_41_43_001_jpg-2069277.JPG

I got the opportunity to interrogate the ATF under oath through my attorney during depositions....We ironed out a few wrinkles with respect to ATF rule 82-8.   There are approximately 50K unregistered machineguns out there that do NOT require registration, nor a tax.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/169738/ATF_under_oath_jpg-2069284.JPG

I mean look how these folks treat a federal licensee.  Nothing but love from the Department of Just-Us since:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/169738/ATF_love__1__jpg-2069285.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/169738/ATF_love__2__jpg-2069286.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/169738/ATF_love__3__jpg-2069287.JPG

The product was submitted to ATF in late 2018 and as of August 2021 they have not responded nor given company property back....They just stole it and will not answer any inquiry.  Why would anyone send anything to ATF?

They have not followed the rule of law now for a while.  

How the fuck is that legal?

Have you not sued them for your property? Are you still fighting?

Quoted:

You serious Clark?

Oh wait, there was this one time we gave fuck loads of arms, ammo, equipment and aircraft to a terrorist group after we pulled out.

Quoted:

Now do the audit one…..

Go on, explain.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 10:34:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Very punchable voice
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:51:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Very punchable voice
View Quote

And yet his info is golden.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:49:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You are new here, so I will explain it to you.  

It is not legal.  

Name one time that has ever stopped the Department of Just-Us or any other government agency to date?

Nobody cares that a federal agency is grinding its collective heel on some dude who pissed off that same agency.

Nobody is coming to save you (or me).

Some things are worthy of standing up to even if you get your ass kicked in the process.

Now go back to those internal emails posted by me and go read this article:

https://www.firearmsnews.com/editorial/acknowledging-shockwave-developer-len-savage/375295

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 8:26:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Looks like the triggers are back in stock
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 9:10:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Ordered my second one
Living the BRRRRRRT LIFE
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 9:41:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
FRT triggers to gangbangers.

gangbangers

Criminal "gangbangers"

"gangbangers"

Which was my point, why the heck mess around with a FRT which is a technically legal workaround product, the kind of product made/purchased by those who actually try to follow the law and like all such workarounds are inferior to having the real thing.

Then there are some criminals who haven't been caught and convicted yet and do not yet qualify for the "felon in possession only" charge regardless of what they get caught with.

criminals

But in general, criminals be criminals.  And people who try to stay legal tend to not be a problem and thus FRT and similar "legal workaround" products attract non-criminals.

xactly my point.  Criminals are usually attracted straight to the Glock-18 drop in conversions.  The straight up full on illegal as hell option.  They be criminals.

Not saying criminals won't use legal products, I mean especially if it was already installed when it was stolen or if they can't get their hands on the real illegal stuff they want or don't have the skills or are too lazy to make the modifications themselves.

Just find it a little weird that a product like an FRT trigger would be signaled out as being made by the Chinese and smuggled in to gangbangers to use.

I mean if your going to all of that.  Just flat out go full in and go full auto for real.

@You'All

Don't take any of this to mean that I don't support original full 2A rights and don't believe it's all infringements.

Criminals on the other hand, all my experience with them so far is that they really aren't into finding ways to stay technically legal and jumping through hoops and buying expensive workaround products which are never as good as the real thing.  They want it they just going to go straight there regardless of what the law says and just go full auto if that's what they want.

Thus claims that such legal workaround products are all scary and are going straight into the wrong hands and being smuggled in by foreign enemies to the gangbangers doesn't add up to me.  Possible, yes, but not exactly the usual suspected line of action.  Smuggled  in G-18 drop in happy switch parts is much more inline with what I would expect.

I mean, shit, back in my "old geezer" college days back when weed was a serious drug.  The on campus weed dealer ring was armed with smuggled in full auto machine pistols.  South American made basically a cheaper clone of the Israeli Uzi, seems they weren't big enough to get real Israeli Uzis so they had the gangster equivalent of "just as good as" but they still didn't mess around with some half way technically legal workaround, they wanted Uzis they apparently couldn't quite make that work but they got darn close and illegal as hell never the less.

That's what I've come to expect, real criminals don't mess around with half way stuff trying to stay technically legal.  Honest folks that want to stay on the right side of the law are ones attracted to products like that usually.
View Quote

in the eyes of BATFE we are all criminals.
Ya'll boomers need to cut the shit with Muh gangbangerz.

Twice now I've seen this bullshit drivel spewed here.
Muh gang bangerz! Reeee!

Pro Tip-Nobody. Literally. Not one soul in this nation. Gives. A. Flying. Fuck. About. Gangbangerz.
Not their "elected representatives" that stand atop soap boxes cunting and crying for more resources to "better help them".
Not their "baby sitters" (that's local law enforcement) that are constantly called trigger happy racist fascist pigs and ironically used to obtain more tax dollars and resources in one breath, then "defunded"/"overhauled" sued into oblivion in the next.
Not their "community leaders" who also stand atop soap boxes cunting and crying for somebody to do something.
Not their mediaphiles that record and broadcast to the world their "woes" they often bring upon themselves on the daily.

Let me be very blunt and clear in case you old timers can't seem to understand this trend.
NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT GANGBANGERS

Why do you and the elder lemmings concern yourselves with gangbangers? Why is it ya'll let miscreants dictate law and whether something should be legal or not?

They use vehicles in drivebys... I don't see ya'll clutching pearls over high capacity gas tanks... Oh... they used a burner, a throw away firearm? Clutches pearls. A machine gun!? That's it. Ban that. And anyone who associates with that thing shall be conflate and falsely equated with that thing that scares me. Don't you dare fuck with Muh vehiclez!

For the record.
Gangbangers represent less than 1% of the population, in a nation of 330 million.
And yet. Ya'll let liberty and freedom erode, for that?

Back in Muh dayz a joint was a life sentence! Gangbangerz had uzis!, AKs!, sawed offs!

So what? Fuck em. Nobody cares.
Does anybody care about gang bangers doing gangbanger things? No.
Not 1 soul gives a rats ass.
It's accepted and well known, they do not follow any sort of law, believe in behaving and functioning in society.
Yet.
We allow infringements upon our rights...while being taxed for it simultaneously...taxed to throw more fellow pro2A individuals in jail, taxed to throw more resources at a bunch of shit heels that will not shape up and function like a normal human being.

We let freedoms erode into subjective privileges at best...
Based off of the actions of an insignificant portion of the population.
You. Have. Got. To. Be. Fucking. Kidding. Me.

Ya'll need to cut the shit with Muh gangbangerz. Yesterday.
That "boogieman" of Muh gangbangerz. Is why we can't have nice things.

Open a history book and read about the time this nation went full retard in the 20s by banning the consumption of alcohol.
Same retarded logic existed back then, as it does today.
MUH GANGBANGERZ! REEEEE! TOMMYGUNS! BARS! OH NOES!
MUH BLOODZ IN DAH STREETZ!
So booze became legal again. And machine guns were banned via cost prohibitive tax/registration scheme.
And guess who could afford to keep their machine guns...
That former gangbanger that ran shine/ran a speak easy.
@WhiskersTheCat

Fuck. Gangbangers.
Stop lending credibility to the left. Stop lending credibility to grabbers.
Stop doing their hard work and heavy lifting for them.
Stop being their useful idiots.

Literally. Nobody cares.
Fuck gangbangers. Nobody cares.

Suppressed belt feds for everybody.
If freedom is scary or offensive...
There's Canada the UK and China...

Muh gangbangerz! Muh criminalz!

I know for a fact I'm half your age based off of your college days.
No shit, criminals engaged in criminal enterprise, are going to do criminal things.

I'm getting really sick of the excuses to infringe upon liberties and freedoms by your generations retard logic of clutching pearls based off of Muh gangbangerz. But Muh unwanted troublez! Gonna go join john_burns in a nyquil fueled 1,000 yard sniping spree on Bumpstock owners/supporters? Might as well. Muh unwanted troublez! Way to undermine the efforts of someone like @HistoricArmsLLC because boohoo Muh troublez!

Seriously. Stop. Cut the shit with Muh gangbangerz/Muh criminalz!
It's pathetic. Weak. And lends further credibility to fuel petty tyrants that want to further run this nation into the fucking ground at our expense in BOTH rights and taxes. And like the lemming retards you are, you will vote for them and their policies. And since ya'll lack foresight? Said policies will come back and bite you in the ass and be used against you. Patriot act ring a bell? Muh terroristz! Guess who the terrorists are now?
How about redflag laws? Like the time that boomer was shot dead when he answered the door armed at 4am, because his own sister was "concerned", reported under redflag, and redflag search/seizure was carried out pre-dawn.
Hell, look at this place for an even better example. Cunting crying lots of herr derr millennial snowflake...yet it's the OG early 00s accounts cunting and crying for more moderation, getting it, then getting the hammer.
@Extorris

Attachment Attached File

Machine guns were banned before I was born. Ya'll let that happen because too busy chasing poofy haired office broads, wearing pants suits with should pads looking like office line backers, snorting coke in DeLoreans and Corvettes.
And for what? FOPA?   Yeah go drive through NY with a normal A2/A1 rifle and pmags. See how well FOPA protects your ass from Cuomos goons.

Shame on you all for being lemmings and thinking you know best.

Muh gang bangerz! Oh noes... whatever will we do...
Please daddy .gov... save us from the evil boogiemen! So what, if you falsely equate a few of us with the likes of them! Muh fearz! I'll gladly surrender rights of current and future generations for a false sense of security! So what if you whittle rights away to be subjective privileges at best! Muh fearz! The TV sayz criminalz and gangbangerz....
@beitodesstrafe

Like a bunch of liberal cityiot sheep. Always with the conflating and false equivalencies, and false dichotomy arguments.
If machine guns. Then-REEEEE! BLOOD IN MUH STREETZ!
Riiigggghhhhttttttt.... because inanimate objects have motive, incentive, and intent...
Surely they'll up and do harm all on their own...

BUT MUH GANGBANGERZ! MUH CRIMINALZ!
Then repeal laws that protect them! Christ, you'll allow your property valuez to skyrocket to float their ass on welfare. Why not better use tax dollars with bounties placed upon them? Everybody wanna be a gangster until it's time to do gangster things... be a supplement to law enforcement. Can't be defunded if you're not deputized and sworn in...

Kill the incentive to engage in criminal enterprise?
Motive and intent to engage in criminal enterprise will follow.
Coddle them, shelter them, protect them? Enables them. STOP ENABLING THEM!
Conflate and falsely equate things with actions? Whew lad. That's some cityiot liberal, and suburbanite soccer moms mental gymnastics.
Prime example-argument I had with both varieties of cosmopolitan retards forcing them to explain their feeble sheep minded logic.
If a kid on a playground hits another kid with a stick, then you take the stick away because they can't behave with a stick! Same with guns!

AND when they pick up rocks?
THEN WE TAKE THE ROCKS!
And when they throw sand in anothers eyes?
THEN WE TAKE THE SAND!
And when you've taken the sand, the rocks, and more have succumbed to injury as the crushed gravel/stone bedding around the swings have been removed, the sand pits have been removed, the playground is now harmful to your cherubz?
THEN WE PUT DOWN MATTING!
And who exactly will pay for all of this?
WE WILL, WE ALL WILL, THROUGH PROPERTY/SCHOOL TAXES!
And when the little bastards use their fists and feet?
...THEN WE WILL PUT THEM IN TIME OUT!!!

Why not... just... take the little bastards that can't behave out of recess, since they can't behave, and paddle their ass? Or hit them with the stick? Throw rocks at them? Throw sand in their eyes?
THATS CHILD ABUSE! REEEEEE!
No, that's giving them a dose of their own medicine and pain is quite a deterrence... Rather than simply allowing the innocent to defend themselves as they see fit. You stupid cunts would rather punish all the kids based on the actions of a few. More will succumb to injury. Thus driving up MY fucking property taxes so they can have "soft protective mats" as cushioning around playgrounds.
You will have solved nothing except burned more of MY money, and ENABLED the miscreants, at the harm of the INNOCENT who rightly, as Americans have a natural Inalienable right to self defense. Yet you stupid daft fucks think you know best and want to circumvent that right and at best make it a subjective privilege, creating generations reliant upon an adult in the room for every life woe... ironically when they become adults, you want them to "call the police" in one breath, call for the police to be defunded in the next breath.
You brainlet fucks can't be serious, and that oblivious to see the "weapon" will merely change, behaviors will still continue! Stop focusing on the inanimate object! Focus on MOTIVE INCENTIVE AND INTENT!

With cityiot liberals? They banned hunting where I grew up. They banned the ability to shoot in your back yard too.
With the help of the fudd curmudgeons who had to show their ass to us "damn kids" with loud exhaust, dirt bikes, quads, snowmobiles.
Muh noise ordinancez! Maybe, insulate that chintzy built mcmansion? Exercise that personal responsibility you want to hammer liberals with, and focus on REAL EQUITY not arbitrary inflation based off of tax man hearsay, and insulate that fucker?
Muzzle blast is louder than the damn kids dirt bikes, quads, snowmobiles, straight piped silverados...
Nope. Be useful idiots for the left.

Poetic justice-When fudd curmudgeons were getting popped for sighting in their 30-30/30-06.
What is foresight? That thing you elder lemmings lack.

To further kill hunting? They decided to ban the discharge of a firearm within town limits.
They expanded upon that by extending it to, within "X many feet of a residential zoned area"
Guess what your lack of foresight brought forth?
Feet became yards.
Yards became Acres.
Sucked to be ya'll. I had 1,500 acres to do as I please. Paid to do their hard work and heavy lifting now didn't it...paid to be useful idiots for leftist gun grabbers from NYC-LawngIsland, didn't it?
And where were you elder lemmings and useful idiots for the left, when I was in town hall arguing with them, making utter fools of them?
That's right. Hiding behind that convienent pedantic excuse of Muh Jobz Muh familyz! They don't have jobs or families! That'll never happen here, boy cries wolf!-Until it did. No thanks to you retards.
What? They don't have jobs?
Let me guess...
That weekend/summer home and the Escalade, European luxury sedan was a gift from daddy Soros?
Their wives Weinstein film rejects?
Their kids, refugees from Epstiens island?
They do have jobs. They do have families. Difference is. Those shit heels do work and you elder lemmings won't because thats too much like work, or a politicians job. I guess telling the ol lady to skip cooking dinner, bring the kids, tonight we will dine out after town hall. And use your wife and kids as props no different than they did. Instead you lazy dumb complacent bastards lacking foresight did their hard work, heavy lifting, and lend credibility to further fuel their tyranny! Wrote me off as a fringe vocal minority. Didn't listen or heed my warnings as to what was coming, and how to stop it.

Too much like hard work. "Not your job". Like a cuckservative will actively defend your freedoms and low cost of living, over making a shady backroom deal under the false guise of "an economic success for local businesses" (which later folded and went permanently out of business, just like the local police department did)

Town hall parking lot was filled with euro trash/escalades/navigators with dealer plate frames from the NYC-NJ-LawngIsland areas. They even had their over priced shit parked up the road and around the corner, on the shoulder, every Tuesday night, so they could cunt and cry and kill a once conservative thriving rural area. And transform it into a suburban version of "back home"
You old retards did more damage than they did. Way to make an uphill battle go vertical by supporting their draconian degeneracy, just to spite us "damn kids".

Who's the snowflake, really?
Cut. The. Shit. With. Muh. Gangbangerz. Muh. Criminalz. The left thanks you for your hard work and heavy lifting and lending credibility to their cause to erode freedom into subjective privileges to lost rights wholesale and at the expense of WE THE PEOPLE in Taxation.
@SBR_Slut.

I'm done being nice about this shit.
Ya'll need a lesson in learning the errors of your short sighted simpleton authoritarian enabling ways.
Seems the only way to get it through your skulls is by shattering your glass feels and cause you to think more and feel less. Like the time Clinton called us all deplorable and ya'll went ape shit, while we meme'd and mocked them to death using that as a compliment considering the source.

Link Posted: 8/29/2021 9:58:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Muh gang bangerz! Reeee!

Pro Tip-Nobody. Literally. Not one soul in this nation. Gives. A. Flying. Fuck. About. Gangbangerz.
Not their "elected representatives" that stand atop soap boxes cunting and crying for more resources to "better help them".
Not their "baby sitters" (that's local law enforcement) that are constantly called trigger happy racist fascist pigs and ironically used to obtain more tax dollars and resources in one breath, then "defunded"/"overhauled" sued into oblivion in the next.
Not their "community leaders" who also stand atop soap boxes cunting and crying for somebody to do something.
Not their mediaphiles that record and broadcast to the world their "woes" they often bring upon themselves on the daily.

Let me be very blunt and clear in case you old timers can't seem to understand this trend.

Why do you and the elder lemmings concern yourselves with gangbangers? Why is it ya'll let miscreants dictate law and whether something should be legal or not?

They use vehicles in drivebys... I don't see ya'll clutching pearls over high capacity gas tanks... Oh... they used a burner, a throw away firearm? Clutches pearls. A machine gun!? That's it. Ban that. And anyone who associates with that thing shall be conflate and falsely equated with that thing that scares me. Don't you dare fuck with Muh vehiclez!

For the record.
Gangbangers represent less than 1% of the population, in a nation of 330 million.

Back in Muh dayz a joint was a life sentence! Gangbangerz had uzis!, AKs!, sawed offs!

It's accepted and well known, they do not follow any sort of law, believe in behaving and functioning in society.
Yet.
We allow infringements upon our rights...while being taxed for it simultaneously...taxed to throw more fellow pro2A individuals in jail, taxed to throw more resources at a bunch of shit heels that will not shape up and function like a normal human being.

Open a history book and read about the time this nation went full retard in the 20s by banning the consumption of alcohol.
So booze became legal again. And machine guns were banned via cost prohibitive tax/registration scheme.
@WhiskersTheCat

Fuck. Gangbangers.

Literally. Nobody cares.

No shit, criminals engaged in criminal enterprise, are going to do criminal things.

I'm getting really sick of the excuses to infringe upon liberties and freedoms by your generations retard logic of clutching pearls based off of Muh gangbangerz. But Muh unwanted troublez! Gonna go join john_burns in a nyquil fueled 1,000 yard sniping spree on Bumpstock owners/supporters? Might as well. Muh unwanted troublez! Way to undermine the efforts of someone like @HistoricArmsLLC because boohoo Muh troublez!

It's pathetic. Weak. And lends further credibility to fuel petty tyrants that want to further run this nation into the fucking ground at our expense in BOTH rights and taxes. And like the lemming retards you are, you will vote for them and their policies. And since ya'll lack foresight? Said policies will come back and bite you in the ass and be used against you. Patriot act ring a bell? Muh terroristz! Guess who the terrorists are now?
How about redflag laws? Like the time that boomer was shot dead when he answered the door armed at 4am, because his own sister was "concerned", reported under redflag, and redflag search/seizure was carried out pre-dawn.
Hell, look at this place for an even better example. Cunting crying lots of herr derr millennial snowflake...yet it's the OG early 00s accounts cunting and crying for more moderation, getting it, then getting the hammer.
@Extorris

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/468326/Screenshot_20190625-212912_jpg-2070362.JPG

Machine guns were banned before I was born. Ya'll let that happen because too busy chasing poofy haired office broads, wearing pants suits with should pads looking like office line backers, snorting coke in DeLoreans and Corvettes.
And for what? FOPA?   Yeah go drive through NY with a normal A2/A1 rifle and pmags. See how well FOPA protects your ass from Cuomos goons.

Please daddy .gov... save us from the evil boogiemen! So what, if you falsely equate a few of us with the likes of them! Muh fearz! I'll gladly surrender rights of current and future generations for a false sense of security! So what if you whittle rights away to be subjective privileges at best! Muh fearz! The TV sayz criminalz and gangbangerz....
@beitodesstrafe

Like a bunch of liberal cityiot sheep. Always with the conflating and false equivalencies, and false dichotomy arguments.
Riiigggghhhhttttttt.... because inanimate objects have motive, incentive, and intent...

Then repeal laws that protect them! Christ, you'll allow your property valuez to skyrocket to float their ass on welfare. Why not better use tax dollars with bounties placed upon them? Everybody wanna be a gangster until it's time to do gangster things... be a supplement to law enforcement. Can't be defunded if you're not deputized and sworn in...

Conflate and falsely equate things with actions? Whew lad. That's some cityiot liberal, and suburbanite soccer moms mental gymnastics.
Prime example-argument I had with both varieties of cosmopolitan retards forcing them to explain their feeble sheep minded logic.
If a kid on a playground hits another kid with a stick, then you take the stick away because they can't behave with a stick! Same with guns!

THEN WE TAKE THE ROCKS!
THEN WE TAKE THE SAND!
And when you've taken the sand, the rocks, and more have succumbed to injury as the crushed gravel/stone bedding around the swings have been removed, the sand pits have been removed, the playground is now harmful to your cherubz?

Why not... just... take the little bastards that can't behave out of recess, since they can't behave, and paddle their ass? Or hit them with the stick? Throw rocks at them? Throw sand in their eyes?
No, that's giving them a dose of their own medicine and pain is quite a deterrence... Rather than simply allowing the innocent to defend themselves as they see fit. You stupid cunts would rather punish all the kids based on the actions of a few. More will succumb to injury. Thus driving up MY fucking property taxes so they can have "soft protective mats" as cushioning around playgrounds.
You will have solved nothing except burned more of MY money, and ENABLED the miscreants, at the harm of the INNOCENT who rightly, as Americans have a natural Inalienable right to self defense. Yet you stupid daft fucks think you know best and want to circumvent that right and at best make it a subjective privilege, creating generations reliant upon an adult in the room for every life woe... ironically when they become adults, you want them to "call the police" in one breath, call for the police to be defunded in the next breath.
You brainlet fucks can't be serious, and that oblivious to see the "weapon" will merely change, behaviors will still continue! Stop focusing on the inanimate object! Focus on MOTIVE INCENTIVE AND INTENT!

With cityiot liberals? They banned hunting where I grew up. They banned the ability to shoot in your back yard too.
With the help of the fudd curmudgeons who had to show their ass to us "damn kids" with loud exhaust, dirt bikes, quads, snowmobiles.
Muh noise ordinancez! Maybe, insulate that chintzy built mcmansion? Exercise that personal responsibility you want to hammer liberals with, and focus on REAL EQUITY not arbitrary inflation based off of tax man hearsay, and insulate that fucker?
Muzzle blast is louder than the damn kids dirt bikes, quads, snowmobiles, straight piped silverados...

Poetic justice-When fudd curmudgeons were getting popped for sighting in their 30-30/30-06.

To further kill hunting? They decided to ban the discharge of a firearm within town limits.
They expanded upon that by extending it to, within "X many feet of a residential zoned area"
Feet became yards.
Yards became Acres.
Sucked to be ya'll. I had 1,500 acres to do as I please. Paid to do their hard work and heavy lifting now didn't it...paid to be useful idiots for leftist gun grabbers from NYC-LawngIsland, didn't it?
And where were you elder lemmings and useful idiots for the left, when I was in town hall arguing with them, making utter fools of them?
That's right. Hiding behind that convienent pedantic excuse of Muh Jobz Muh familyz! They don't have jobs or families! That'll never happen here, boy cries wolf!-Until it did. No thanks to you retards.
Let me guess...
That weekend/summer home and the Escalade, European luxury sedan was a gift from daddy Soros?
They do have jobs. They do have families. Difference is. Those shit heels do work and you elder lemmings won't because thats too much like work, or a politicians job. I guess telling the ol lady to skip cooking dinner, bring the kids, tonight we will dine out after town hall. And use your wife and kids as props no different than they did. Instead you lazy dumb complacent bastards lacking foresight did their hard work, heavy lifting, and lend credibility to further fuel their tyranny! Wrote me off as a fringe vocal minority. Didn't listen or heed my warnings as to what was coming, and how to stop it.

Too much like hard work. "Not your job". Like a cuckservative will actively defend your freedoms and low cost of living, over making a shady backroom deal under the false guise of "an economic success for local businesses" (which later folded and went permanently out of business, just like the local police department did)

Town hall parking lot was filled with euro trash/escalades/navigators with dealer plate frames from the NYC-NJ-LawngIsland areas. They even had their over priced shit parked up the road and around the corner, on the shoulder, every Tuesday night, so they could cunt and cry and kill a once conservative thriving rural area. And transform it into a suburban version of "back home"
You old retards did more damage than they did. Way to make an uphill battle go vertical by supporting their draconian degeneracy, just to spite us "damn kids".

Cut. The. Shit. With. Muh. Gangbangerz. Muh. Criminalz. The left thanks you for your hard work and heavy lifting and lending credibility to their cause to erode freedom into subjective privileges to lost rights wholesale and at the expense of WE THE PEOPLE in Taxation.
@SBR_Slut.

Ya'll need a lesson in learning the errors of your short sighted simpleton authoritarian enabling ways.
Seems the only way to get it through your skulls is by shattering your glass feels and cause you to think more and feel less. Like the time Clinton called us all deplorable and ya'll went ape shit, while we meme'd and mocked them to death using that as a compliment considering the source.

View Quote

Everything they tell you to fear is laughable.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 10:13:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Muh gang bangerz! Reeee!

For the record.

Yet.

@WhiskersTheCat

Fuck. Gangbangers.

Literally. Nobody cares.

@Extorris

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/468326/Screenshot_20190625-212912_jpg-2070362.JPG

@beitodesstrafe

THEN WE TAKE THE ROCKS!
THEN WE TAKE THE SAND!

Feet became yards.
Yards became Acres.
Let me guess...

@SBR_Slut.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

gangbangers

Criminal "gangbangers"

"gangbangers"

criminals

xactly my point.  Criminals are usually attracted straight to the Glock-18 drop in conversions.  The straight up full on illegal as hell option.  They be criminals.

@You'All

Muh gang bangerz! Reeee!

For the record.

Yet.

@WhiskersTheCat

Fuck. Gangbangers.

Literally. Nobody cares.

@Extorris

@beitodesstrafe

THEN WE TAKE THE ROCKS!
THEN WE TAKE THE SAND!

Feet became yards.
Yards became Acres.
Let me guess...

@SBR_Slut.

You know - for once I thoroughly read one of your novelettes.

All I can say is AMEN.

Freedom is scary. Accept it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 10:25:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/550022/Zip_tie_png-2069167.JPG
the ATF determined the FRT-15 was a machinegun by attaching a zip tie
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flmd.392523/gov.uscourts.flmd.392523.32.0.pdf
View Quote

at least it wasn't a shoe string....
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 10:28:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Everything they tell you to fear is laughable.
View Quote

Yes.

Now if only we all can identify as taliban with Potatus at the helm... Maybe he and the feds will abandon us leaving crates of M4s, Saws, Wizard eyes, Humvees, MRAPs etc, and Piles of cash and truly build back better...

Glorious nuke reactors. Powering electric arc smelting furnaces/foundries, For more steel. More lead. More brass. More copper.
A return of domestic manufacturing taking the place of HOAs.
NIMBYs can join the flee.

We used to have nice things.
We used to build nice things here too.
Unfortunately... corporate commies and lemmings decided we can't do that anymore and Muh cost savingz was better to fund the chicoms and their harbor freight military. Right up until general tso fucked around with bat soup and beer aids instead of chicom chicken.

America could have been a great thing if it weren't for the short sighted feelz compelled lemmings and their degeneracy made into law.
Besides... those jobs are beneath us. Jobs Americans won't do. I'm sure they would be if the alternative was flip burgers for 5 bucks an hour.

Nope. Muh fight for 15! Reee!
Muh shimmy checkz! Reee!
Muh degree debts! Reee!

Used to be a time, way before you and I were born, when a degree actually held merit, and jobs actually paid to be conducive to raising a family and owning homes before your 30s. But I suppose that was too easy...
And let's not forget, expanding .gov with the creation of the most hypocritical bureacracy known to man, the EPA...
Environmental Protection Agency my ass.

Yet. It is the MoCos job...to attempt to defy physics and chemistry...arbitrarily raising costs to us consumers...
To meet their subjective arbitrary mandates?
No... wrong... they want DPFs, catalytic converters, DOCs? They can attach them to blimps and fly them around on that cushy budget they receive anually and clean the air.

They could be the ones cleaning up Hanford. But no... that's a bid/private sector sub contractor job.
They could be the ones dredging the Hudson river. And filtering the water/dealing with the pcb contaminated silt. Nope. Private sector sub contractor job.
Just why exactly do we need these retards again, if it's all private sub contractors performing the work?
And motor companies task to defy physics and chemistry...
I call bullshit. I demand better. I pay for this stupid ineptocracy bullshit.

Trillions in the hole to please nimbys, petty tyrants, lemmings, and for fucking what?
Clown World. HONK HONK!

As long as feelz are satisfied I guess.

I'd run for office. Problem is. Too many would feign outrage over mean tweets and speeches. Afterall. Muh decorumz!
Where's your decorumz now? That's right... leaving billions/Trillions behind for Johnny Jihadi and the towley ban.
Potatus has decorumz ya'll! No moar mean tweetz!

Link Posted: 8/29/2021 10:47:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

All I can say is AMEN.

View Quote

Too bad more didn't.

Ya'll wonder how they win and we lose...

Ask me about where I grew up and see if you can draw any parallels/connect any dots between what happened there 10-15 years ago.
And what's currently becoming reality at a national level.

You think I type this shit out for the sake of Having the Most TL/DRs?

I'm giving everyone the cheat codes on how to stop this shit, peacefully. Legally. With minimal effort in comparison to kitting up and booging out.
@Third_Rail
Reading requires effort though. Fuck that.
So much for that "hard working and ambition" we claim to monopolize on over liberals...
They really do love that myth perpetuated with the consistency of death and taxes as though it's the gospel truth-they don't have jobs or families.
Keeps conservatives and moderates far and away from their plotting, planning, and scheming. As well as contributing to their success.

Truth hurts. So does the gulag.
Keep the shit up with being fat dumb and happy and hiding behind Muh Jobz Muh familyz instead of getting your ass into town hall/county comissioners/Congress critters office and vocally protecting your job, family and rights current and future.
God forbid we miss Kneeling sportsballers when the anthem is played.
God forbid we miss 15 20 years too little too late talking points from Hannity every night.
God forbid we can't get fat in the lazy boy.
There's a politician to re-elect! Who will only be concerned with "making friends across the aisle"...
Because fuck primarying their ass out of office, and telling them in their office, MAKE FRIENDS ON YOUR TIME AND YOUR DIME! You work for Me. Can't? Won't? I'll replace you with someone who will!
God forbid we miss an afternoon on a work day to defend freedoms, liberties, and maybe right wrongs and restore rights as the founding fathers intended? Fuck that noise. Too much like work. Besides. Can't champagne life on beer budget if 1 half day worth of work is missed.
Can't make that suburbia Mcmansion mortgage payment/property tax bill.
That brodozer payment.
Might cut into paying for the cherubz college/leftist indoctrination to get that big degree and poor ROI to better their chance at being hired by corporate commies over visa holders who will do that job for less and vote for socialist utopia...

Link Posted: 8/29/2021 10:53:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Too bad more didn't.

Ya'll wonder how they win and we lose...

Ask me about where I grew up and see if you can draw any parallels/connect any dots between what happened there 10-15 years ago.
And what's currently becoming reality at a national level.

You think I type this shit out for the sake of Having the Most TL/DRs?

I'm giving everyone the cheat codes on how to stop this shit, peacefully. Legally. With minimal effort in comparison to kitting up and booging out.
@Third_Rail
Reading requires effort though. Fuck that.
So much for that "hard working and ambition" we claim to monopolize on over liberals...
They really do love that myth perpetuated with the consistency of death and taxes as though it's the gospel truth-they don't have jobs or families.
Keeps conservatives and moderates far and away from their plotting, planning, and scheming. As well as contributing to their success.

Truth hurts. So does the gulag.
Keep the shit up with being fat dumb and happy and hiding behind Muh Jobz Muh familyz instead of getting your ass into town hall/county comissioners/Congress critters office and vocally protecting your job, family and rights current and future.
God forbid we miss Kneeling sportsballers when the anthem is played.
God forbid we miss 15 20 years too little too late talking points from Hannity every night.
God forbid we can't get fat in the lazy boy.
There's a politician to re-elect! Who will only be concerned with "making friends across the aisle"...
Because fuck primarying their ass out of office, and telling them in their office, MAKE FRIENDS ON YOUR TIME AND YOUR DIME! You work for Me. Can't? Won't? I'll replace you with someone who will!
God forbid we miss an afternoon on a work day to defend freedoms, liberties, and maybe right wrongs and restore rights as the founding fathers intended? Fuck that noise. Too much like work. Besides. Can't champagne life on beer budget if 1 half day worth of work is missed.
Can't make that suburbia Mcmansion mortgage payment/property tax bill.
That brodozer payment.
Might cut into paying for the cherubz college/leftist indoctrination to get that big degree and poor ROI to better their chance at being hired by corporate commies over visa holders who will do that job for less and vote for socialist utopia...

View Quote

I didn't mean to imply that I don't at least glance through your posts - but I don't tend to dissect them quite as carefully as that last one.

I figure most people skip most of what's written on any forum. It is what it is.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 11:38:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Part of being persuasive is being concise.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 11:51:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Part of being persuasive is being concise.
View Quote

That's what the bolding is for.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 11:56:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Muh gang bangerz! Reeee!

For the record.

Yet.

@WhiskersTheCat

Fuck. Gangbangers.

Literally. Nobody cares.

@Extorris

@beitodesstrafe

THEN WE TAKE THE ROCKS!
THEN WE TAKE THE SAND!

Feet became yards.
Yards became Acres.
Let me guess...

@SBR_Slut.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

gangbangers

Criminal "gangbangers"

"gangbangers"

criminals

@You'All

Muh gang bangerz! Reeee!

For the record.

Yet.

@WhiskersTheCat

Fuck. Gangbangers.

Literally. Nobody cares.

@Extorris

@beitodesstrafe

THEN WE TAKE THE ROCKS!
THEN WE TAKE THE SAND!

Feet became yards.
Yards became Acres.
Let me guess...

@SBR_Slut.

Link Posted: 8/29/2021 11:57:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Part of being persuasive lazy and not thorough is being concise.
View Quote

Fixed it for you.
Ya'll want quick and easy... like I'm a corporate commie or union lackey or some shit...
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 12:55:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

All I can say is AMEN.

View Quote

He's a pretty smart guy, he's just not succinct.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:36:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/550022/Zip_tie_png-2069167.JPG
the ATF determined the FRT-15 was a machinegun by attaching a zip tie
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flmd.392523/gov.uscourts.flmd.392523.32.0.pdf
View Quote

IMO, this is catch 22ish.  The trigger is functioning per shot.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 12:37:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are new here, so I will explain it to you.  

It is not legal.  

Name one time that has ever stopped the Department of Just-Us or any other government agency to date?

Nobody cares that a federal agency is grinding its collective heel on some dude who pissed off that same agency.

Nobody is coming to save you (or me).

Some things are worthy of standing up to even if you get your ass kicked in the process.

Now go back to those internal emails posted by me and go read this article:

https://www.firearmsnews.com/editorial/acknowledging-shockwave-developer-len-savage/375295

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/169738/speak_the_truth_jpg-2070332.JPG
View Quote

Did you piss them off by making them look stupid, dishonest, or just making them work for once?

Are you still fighting them?

Quoted:

Muh gang bangerz! Reeee!

For the record.

Yet.

@WhiskersTheCat

Fuck. Gangbangers.

Literally. Nobody cares.

@Extorris

@beitodesstrafe

THEN WE TAKE THE ROCKS!
THEN WE TAKE THE SAND!

Feet became yards.
Yards became Acres.
Let me guess...

@SBR_Slut.

View Quote

You need to run for office.

This.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 1:23:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Muh gang bangerz! Reeee!

For the record.

Yet.

@WhiskersTheCat

Fuck. Gangbangers.

Literally. Nobody cares.

@Extorris

@beitodesstrafe

THEN WE TAKE THE ROCKS!
THEN WE TAKE THE SAND!

Feet became yards.
Yards became Acres.
Let me guess...

@SBR_Slut.

View Quote

With the newer decaf blends you can't taste the difference.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 3:54:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yes.

Now if only we all can identify as taliban with Potatus at the helm... Maybe he and the feds will abandon us leaving crates of M4s, Saws, Wizard eyes, Humvees, MRAPs etc, and Piles of cash and truly build back better...

Glorious nuke reactors. Powering electric arc smelting furnaces/foundries, For more steel. More lead. More brass. More copper.
A return of domestic manufacturing taking the place of HOAs.
NIMBYs can join the flee.

We used to have nice things.
We used to build nice things here too.
Unfortunately... corporate commies and lemmings decided we can't do that anymore and Muh cost savingz was better to fund the chicoms and their harbor freight military. Right up until general tso fucked around with bat soup and beer aids instead of chicom chicken.

America could have been a great thing if it weren't for the short sighted feelz compelled lemmings and their degeneracy made into law.
Besides... those jobs are beneath us. Jobs Americans won't do. I'm sure they would be if the alternative was flip burgers for 5 bucks an hour.

Nope. Muh fight for 15! Reee!
Muh shimmy checkz! Reee!
Muh degree debts! Reee!

Used to be a time, way before you and I were born, when a degree actually held merit, and jobs actually paid to be conducive to raising a family and owning homes before your 30s. But I suppose that was too easy...
And let's not forget, expanding .gov with the creation of the most hypocritical bureacracy known to man, the EPA...
Environmental Protection Agency my ass.

Yet. It is the MoCos job...to attempt to defy physics and chemistry...arbitrarily raising costs to us consumers...
To meet their subjective arbitrary mandates?
No... wrong... they want DPFs, catalytic converters, DOCs? They can attach them to blimps and fly them around on that cushy budget they receive anually and clean the air.

They could be the ones cleaning up Hanford. But no... that's a bid/private sector sub contractor job.
They could be the ones dredging the Hudson river. And filtering the water/dealing with the pcb contaminated silt. Nope. Private sector sub contractor job.
Just why exactly do we need these retards again, if it's all private sub contractors performing the work?
And motor companies task to defy physics and chemistry...
I call bullshit. I demand better. I pay for this stupid ineptocracy bullshit.

Trillions in the hole to please nimbys, petty tyrants, lemmings, and for fucking what?
Clown World. HONK HONK!

As long as feelz are satisfied I guess.

I'd run for office. Problem is. Too many would feign outrage over mean tweets and speeches. Afterall. Muh decorumz!
Where's your decorumz now? That's right... leaving billions/Trillions behind for Johnny Jihadi and the towley ban.
Potatus has decorumz ya'll! No moar mean tweetz!

View Quote

You left out importing nearly 100 million people since 1965 (never mind the illegals) who will vote for marxism until their death breath and for years beyond that.

If Trump can win speaking the truth and insult left wing faggots, you can to.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 5:45:00 AM EDT
[#45]
@HappyLife_NoWife

I think you might have misunderstood me (Yes I read your whole long post in response to my long post).

I was not the one who started the "But The Gangbangers Are Using These FRT triggers!" hand wringing.  That was @gunham who I was responding to earlier in the thread like this:

Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Then several others responded to me responding to him and then I wrote that long post with several sections addressing each of them followed by the @You'All general response.

I actually agree with you @HappyLife_NoWife about 95+% in principle.  I mean how do you think I knew that the South American Uzi clones the long ago college campus weed dealing ring were carrying were not the real Israeli Uzi's but South American made clones which was their "just as good as" because they didn't have the connections to get the real Israeli ones?   Got to get pretty close to both them and their guns to know that much detail.  They actually weren't bad guys, they just were involved in a free market trade filling customers needs that the government didn't like.

In my life phylosophy there are "real criminals" and then there are "criminals" if you don't see me put the real clarifier in there in one of my posts that means something at least to me.

Now where I think you @HappyLife_NoWife and I do disagree is that I operate on a "All things are lawful before God regardless of what the gov says but NOT all things are worth the risk in all cases" (to do a little heretical paraphrasing of a particular religious text).

Is making my own homemade unregistered silencer and putting it on a 300-BlackOut 9" AR pistol length upper that is snapped onto an A1 lower that was a retro clone semi-auto civilian lower that in this hypothetical I modified full A1 with giggle switch and unregistered and then going down to the nearest public range to shoot such a combo a move I'm going to make?

I don't think there is anything morally wrong with that.  But at the current time and place it ain't worth the risk.

Just like way back long ago "geezer moment" with the weed dealing ring in college with their Uzi clones.  For me partaking of their product wasn't worth the risk (still ain't even now when it's pretty much legal) nor was it worth the risk to for me personally at that time for me to run around the campus with my own Uzi clones that if I really wanted too I probably could have gotten one for myself through them.  But was it worth it to know those guys and be friendly to them?  Might I even have had the chance to do a little friendly range shooting out in the middle of nowhere were the risk of getting caught was very low?  Might if such occurred could I have considered it worth the risk to have the pleasure of putting a few hundred rounds through one of their guns so described and maybe a few others because I brought my own ammo and maybe a bunch of munchies and beer to share?  That's for me to know and the government enforcer thugs to wonder about.

Now I think the way things are going it ain't going to be much more than a year or two before it very well might be worth the risk to have such a supressed full auto rig as I mentioned earlier strapped across my chest when I go into town to trade the food that unlike others I am still able to raise on my 160-acre farm that me and the woman have deliberately developed the ability to still keep producing even if/when we can't get diesel, gas, electricity, seed, fertilizer, or chemicals of any kind anymore.  Which is the main part of the puzzle we have positioned ourselves to fill if the big turd hits the big fan.  It takes all kinds, you can't eat bullets.

I think were you and I different is that I believe in risk benefit balancing.  You seem to be ready to just go all in.  Which is your choice, as I said it takes all kinds.  But just remember every successful underground resistance actually had more people who seemed to comply on the surface with the tyrants but actually supported the actual shooters behind the scenes.  All I ask is that if you want to be one of the shooters be a smart enough one that you don't scream "death to collaborators" to all those that may comply on the surface but actually are the real depth of the resistance in the background that supply the needs of the active shooters behind the scenes.  An army marches on its belly and a resistance cannot be sustained without the support of the little people in the background.  Don't bite the hand that feeds you, possibly literally someone like me in the future if things go the way I think they will.

Now as to long posts, I am the last one to complain about such.  I have been known to write pamphlets myself.  Don't expect everyone else to read them, that's their free will choice.  And I don't always read others posts regardless of length.  I skim until I hit something worth reading in full and read in full and then go back to skimming until I hit another.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 5:48:23 AM EDT
[#46]
@HistoricArmsLLC

Just wanted to say thank you for all your posts in this thread and extra thank you for posting all the pics of the actual goods.  Much appreciated much pics downloading and screenshots g I have been!  [img]/images/smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/im]
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 6:22:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Does that look oddly erotic to anyone else?
View Quote

What it looks like is a Hell-Fire. Probably works better.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 6:30:17 AM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

You follow her post too, huh?

As to the specific topic of felons being prohibited.  I am personally of the position that if we ever have an actual legitimate limited liberty based government again.

Then "prohibited person" for firearms should be a very limited use specific punishment that "fits the crime" and is the result of actually being convicted beyond a reasonable doubt.

I mean if the punishment of taking ones natural right to life itself is "in the cards" as a justified punishment of real crime upon actual criminal conviction beyond a reasonable doubt in a fair trial.

Then the lesser punishment of loosing ones 2A rights and having to exist without adequate defense at the pleasure and mercy of society at large should also be "in the cards".

But such severe punishments should be carefully reserved for only those real criminals for which such a serious punishment is actually justified and actually fits.

The current illigitimate just a big mafia government that we are under doesn't come even close to only using the "prohibited person" punishment only when it is actually justified and instead is using it as a backdoor infringement of the masses 2A rights in general.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 6:31:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Oddly enough, I googled the phone # in that pic, and this popped up:

https://www.scribd.com/document/520521259/US-DIS-FLMD-6-21cv1245-NOTICE-by-Bureau-of-Alcohol-Tobacco-Firearms-and-E

Some interesting reading..... apologies to the dupe police if it's already been posted
View Quote

Scroll to the bottom at this link and go up a few pages. That is where the email conversation starts.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 7:33:28 AM EDT
[#50]
The definition of a machine gun is clearly and simply written. /end
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top