Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/26/2021 12:16:40 PM EDT
The feds are doing what they can to deter people from helping

Link Posted: 6/26/2021 12:33:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Good on him for doing this, leftists have been doing this for a while but conservatives need to start organizing
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 5:17:38 PM EDT
[#2]
It bullshit she has to go to Florida. That's punishment for supporting what the AFT doesn't like.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 5:20:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good on him for doing this, leftists have been doing this for a while but conservatives need to start organizing
View Quote

If people on the right took up how leftists do things, we'd have a functional country in like a month or two.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 5:23:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I had to google Autokeycard because I didn't know what it was.

Time to go say goodbye to my dog.

Link Posted: 6/26/2021 5:45:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I've never watched him.  Was the doomering for dramatic effect or is that just how it is?
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 5:46:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn, they are going full unconstitutional JBT on him, going after him for the vague "structured withdraws" as well.

http://www.jacksonville.com/story/news/courts/2021/04/15/no-crime-says-lawyer-clay-man-charged-mailing-machine-gun-parts/7220035002/
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 5:50:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Words written on fresh paper are one thing.

People tend to see the line as crossed without any remaining doubt when jbt goes physical on friends/family.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 5:51:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Dumb question, don't these types of lightning links only work with old style bolt carries used in the Colt Sp1?

Link Posted: 7/6/2021 2:40:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Video update
Update On : ATF Visiting My House
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 3:13:48 PM EDT
[#10]
They knocked on his door for starting a fundraiser?
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 3:59:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Subpoenaed his girlfriend, in Wisconsin, to appear in court in person in Florida.

ETA: and he got demonetized by Youtube.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 4:01:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Fuck BATFE with rusty rebar.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 4:05:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Sounds reasonable, not.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 4:09:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Subpoenaed his girlfriend, in Wisconsin, to appear in court in person in Florida.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, his girlfriend's name was on the go fund me account and pretty heavy handed.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 4:17:08 PM EDT
[#15]
His lawyer needs a better client.

Shut the f****** dude!
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 4:17:17 PM EDT
[#16]
So was the design just lasered onto the card or did he substantially cut it leaving the buyer to finish the last little bit?

ETA Of the few pics I can find, it appears that the image is just engraved on the card. No different than printing it on a sheet of paper or a decal. If that's the case then it is indeed bullshit and BATF doesn't have a leg to stand in and he's gonna get paid if he has decent legal representation. They will probably still fuck him over on the structuring b/s.

Link Posted: 7/6/2021 4:17:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Dumb question, don't these types of lightning links only work with old style bolt carries used in the Colt Sp1?

View Quote

Correct.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 4:20:06 PM EDT
[#18]
For the dumb, unknowledgeable, behind the times folk out there, like me, who or what is Autokeycard?
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 4:21:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Correct.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct.

Does that mean “FA” BCG vs “SA” BCG
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 4:28:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct.

Yes, the bottom surface trips the sear.

Link Posted: 7/6/2021 4:33:50 PM EDT
[#21]
I’ve watched this guys videos for the “train wreck” cringe worthy type entertainment. First he sets up a go fund me in his girlfriends name, and gets locked out of it as he was the one trying to run it. Go fund me kept asking him to prove his identification to unlock it it, but because he used someone else’s name the verification couldn’t go through. So he supposedly transferred the go fund me to the father of the defendant. The he started a PayPal account to raise money for the defendant even though he said he was done with everything.

Dud has made at least 2 or 3 videos telling people how they need to respond when should the AFT ever come to your door. He then proceeds to do the exact opposite, according to his own words, of everything he suggests to do. Apparently he flipped his lid and freaked out when they came.

Either way, it should be mildly entertaining.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 4:35:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
For the dumb, unknowledgeable, behind the times folk out there, like me, who or what is Autokeycard?
View Quote

It's probably like the coat-hanger, I'm guessing.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 4:37:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lightning link pattern printed on a metal card.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 4:37:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was a metal card with a lightning link pre scored in it.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 4:42:55 PM EDT
[#25]
So, DOJ under Biden has graduated from summoning, raiding, or arresting key big time political allies, and squeezing them to incriminate their political targets, to doing it to every day citizens for small time busts?  

Nice.  Positively Putinesque.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 4:43:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It was a metal card with a lightning link pre scored in it.
View Quote

I stand corrected.  

Just something else to get the politically-active ATF's panties in a bunch.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 4:57:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
So was the design just lasered onto the card or did he substantially cut it leaving the buyer to finish the last little bit?

ETA Of the few pics I can find, it appears that the image is just engraved on the card. No different than printing it on a sheet of paper or a decal. If that's the case then it is indeed bullshit and BATF doesn't have a leg to stand in and he's gonna get paid if he has decent legal representation. They will probably still fuck him over on the structuring b/s.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/mgm-content/sites/armslist/uploads/posts/2020/09/21/12545538_01__autokeycard_com_stainless_ste_640.jpg
View Quote

I don't think he got in trouble till he released a revised "80%" version.

Link Posted: 7/6/2021 5:04:19 PM EDT
[#28]
What’s wrong with a video conference …. ATF we just like to make peoples lives hell and the judge is in on it as well .
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 5:05:27 PM EDT
[#29]
I am torn. Gunshop Fred Durst is almost as annoying as Scotty"All The Cocaine" Pilmer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top