Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 8:18:38 AM EDT
[#1]
It's being done on purpose to wear down your resolve and push you to submit. Skip to about 5:30 here if you don't care to watch the rest about mass psychosis...

The Manufacturing of a Mass Psychosis - Can Sanity Return to an Insane World?
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 8:29:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Simple.  1.  Shut off your TV and leave it off.  2.  Stay off the internet.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 8:33:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Negative, OP.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 8:33:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Stihl master race.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 8:58:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Human nature - take it or leave.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:04:57 AM EDT
[#6]
No.

Doom.

Live your life.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:06:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
China vs Taiwan. Trump versus Bidet. EVs vs pistons. UKE vs RUS. Israel vs the goat-humpers. Left versus Right. Stihl vs Husqvarna. Treadstone vs Bourne. Wick vs the High Table.

Cripes... what I wouldn't give to have a quiet, calm world. But that sort of placid existence doesn't help satisfy the voracious appetites of the evil powerbrokers around the world. I'm pretty over it at this point... but I'm well aware that it's been this way since the beginning, and it'll be that way until the end.
View Quote

Chaos is profitable, and it's easier to control smaller groups with the threat of an enemy.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:08:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Whenever I get tired of it I just get offline, pretty simple really.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:13:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:18:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Tastes great!

Less filling!
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:35:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's being done on purpose to wear down your resolve and push you to submit. Skip to about 5:30 here if you don't care to watch the rest about mass psychosis...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdzW-S8MwbI
View Quote

Honest and to the point.

Curious about the author's actual position? Personally, I picture him fapping madly while watching his own videos.

We should rescue the college hotties from campus. On our motorcycles. Set up our own network, and pimp them out online. Make them get weed cards.

I feel empowered.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:45:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Simple.  1. Shut off your TV and leave it off.  2. Stay off the internet.
View Quote
Just because you ignore reality, doesn't mean reality will ignore you.
Things are only going to get worse, at an increasingly rapid rate.
It sucks, watching your country and your culture die.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:47:38 AM EDT
[#13]
This dance ?
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:54:28 AM EDT
[#14]
False dichotomy and learned victimhood.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 10:39:59 AM EDT
[#15]
I had a Husquvarna snowthrower.

IT SUCKED.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 10:41:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Go outside.  Go for a walk.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 10:44:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
China vs Taiwan. Trump versus Bidet. EVs vs pistons. UKE vs RUS. Israel vs the goat-humpers. Left versus Right. Stihl vs Husqvarna. Treadstone vs Bourne. Wick vs the High Table.

Cripes... what I wouldn't give to have a quiet, calm world. But that sort of placid existence doesn't help satisfy the voracious appetites of the evil powerbrokers around the world. I'm pretty over it at this point... but I'm well aware that it's been this way since the beginning, and it'll be that way until the end.
View Quote

"Only the Dead have seen the end of War."

We have been extremely fortunate in this country with respect to vicious wars affecting our homes.  Of course, a lot of that was us making our own luck.

That may change soon.

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 10:50:47 AM EDT
[#18]
A lot it can be blamed on the internet and social media.

We've become way too hyper focused on non-essential issues that have zero effect on our lives.

But conflict creates drama, forms teams/tribes, and sells products.

Plus you have a lot of people with very little going on in their lives so by engaging in these conflicts, it allows them to feel like they're part of something bigger.

Every single issue has to be a US vs Them team sport.

Like others have said, turn off the TV and don't go searching out news sites or social media that purposely misconstrues stories to make you angry at something.

9/10 times they've twisted the facts to create a narrative. It's all about making you angry and divided.

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 10:58:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Coke vs Pepsi too
View Quote

That’s why I like Dr Pepper.  Coke lost that war and tastes too much like Pepsi now.

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 11:16:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Tune out of social media and politics and the world is still mostly like that.  In the rare instance you run into someone shouting bullshit in real life if you look at them seriously and say "shut the fuck up " they almost always do and won't bother you with their bullshit again
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 11:18:32 AM EDT
[#21]
The world has never been in turmoil before.

Not once, ever until now.

Sorry you were born at the wrong time, OP
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 11:20:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

"Only the Dead have seen the end of War."

We have been extremely fortunate in this country with respect to vicious wars affecting our homes.  Of course, a lot of that was us making our own luck.

That may change soon.

View Quote

From Matthew 6:

"6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows."
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top