Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/22/2023 6:12:49 PM EDT
[#1]
My wife would sleep through the robbery, assault, police investigation and the dog barking and only wake up if she smelled French toast.
Link Posted: 3/22/2023 6:16:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Poll fail. Mo mention of throwing on a condom before checking out who you're about to have forced sex with.
Link Posted: 3/22/2023 6:21:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Just arm the sentry guns.
Link Posted: 3/22/2023 6:22:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Both actions should happen simultaneously. (For those of you in Rio Linda, that means at the same time.)

Wife hears noise.
Wife wakes me up.
I grab gun and light, wife calls 911 and grabs her own gun.
View Quote
Maybe if I had a wife we could do both at the same time.
Link Posted: 3/22/2023 6:27:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/22/2023 6:35:55 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

I think I should start calling my partner "sentry gun".
Link Posted: 3/22/2023 6:37:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My wife is smart enough to know the sheriff won't be there for 15-20 minutes
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/22/2023 7:17:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I think I should start calling my partner "sentry gun".
View Quote

Sentry gun is less deadly
Link Posted: 3/22/2023 7:35:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I go back to sleep and let my wife check it out …
Link Posted: 3/22/2023 7:59:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I would have my wife investigate while I hide
View Quote

I read that in your avatar pic voice and laughed out loud like a mutha fucka

Link Posted: 3/22/2023 9:12:13 PM EDT
[#11]
There's been a couple of times incidents occurred at my house at night. On thinking back, I didn't call the police.

One memorable event, I heard something outside my bedroom window late at night. I saw a guy walking down the street and he headed right for a pathway between my house and an apartment/mother in law unit I've got on the backside. I headed out wearing only underwear, carrying a flashlight and a pistol.

I snuck around back silently to surprise the guy. I saw him near the back door. I turned on my flashlight, fuck. It was my teenage son who had gotten drunk and walked home. I couldn't be too upset, he did all the right things, left his car a few blocks away at his buddies house.
Link Posted: 3/22/2023 9:15:43 PM EDT
[#12]
My wife would shoot you in the face, then go back to sleep.
Link Posted: 3/22/2023 9:17:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My wife would grab a flashlight and her 1911 to go check out the noise.
View Quote

Been there done that. Also, hubby and I work well together covering each other... been there done that too.

ETA A guy that my hubby used to work with was a big gun/politics guy (very conservative). Hubby and I went to an indoor range with him, his wife and young baby.

We went to the rifle side and I went in and got some time in. I went out, took the baby so his wife could go in. HOLY SHIT, I'm watching through the window as the wife is FREAKING OUT. She hadn't even had time to do anything... except scream, throw her ears and eyes across the room and ran like the devil was chasing her. She ran to me grabbed the baby and ran out. I was left standing there

I never saw her again. lolllllll Damnedest thing I ever saw.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top